Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #21
Janet

Janet has initial reputation

As he ripped my panties off, i went in complete horror... The worst seemed to be inevitable... I continued to struggle, but to no avail... The man just took advantage of my immoilized hands and pulled down pantyhose, as he roughly inserted a finger in me unwaiting pussy and started putting it slowly in and out...
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #22
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Probing her pussy with my active fingers, my other hand gropes her full breasts through the dress. My body leaning down onto my prey, I grin while staring into her eyes as my fingers continue to violate her.

"Getting wet for me again? Very nice." Slipping my hand out of her my body slides lower along her curvy form. "Let's see how wet you will get..." Filled with lust, my head lowers in between her thighs and my mouth is soon covering her slit as my tongue traces up and down before slipping inside of her warm pussy.

Fully aroused, my hands stroke her amazing legs as my tongue goes to work more aggressively on her sex, my tongue darting in and out of her in a swift rhythm.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:04 AM   #23
Janet

I quivered when i felt his month touching my pussy and his tongue licking my lips... I instinctively tried to close my legs, but all i could get was to press the man's head which had already taken position between my thighs, so i could practically not been able to stop him and just kept him in his cofortable position with his head burried between mu thighs as he kept defiling me with his tongue despite my protests.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 AM   #24
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)

After violating her with my mouth and tongue for a while, my eyes peek up at my sexy victim. "Now, time for some real fun!" I announce as I raise my head and maneuver my body closer between her slender legs. The taste of her still coating my lips, my hands remove my manhood from my pants and I start guiding it toward her waist.

My cock hard as stone, my lust has reached its' peak and my hands grope and fondle her breasts. This is what I have lusted for....this is the main event....my mind swirls with anticipation as my erect member presses against the entrance to her warm pussy. "Here we go, Janet!" I call out with a grunt as I drive my cock into her. Her black hose pulled down to her lower thighs, her black dress raised up and her arms bound securely to the desk, I begin to fuck her hard and deep.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:52 PM   #25
Janet

As i felt him positioning himself between my thighs, i started to struggle desperately to get out, but managed to do nothing... He just pressed me down on the table under his weight and seconds later i felt him entering my unready pussy. I was trying to clinch myself, which made the penetration infact even more painful. I could feel his manhood bulging inside me. He started to trust in and out of me slowly incresing the pace.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:28 AM   #26
ynyn

Driving my hard cock into her body with a lustful glare from my face to hers, my hands hold her legs beside me. "Damn! You are one good fuck, Janet! I've been waiting for this!" My hands begin to raise her legs higher beside my waist as I plunge deeper and deeper inside of her. The sounds of her gasping on each thrust along with my grunts fill the room. The feel of her smooth thighs against my body excites me even more, and my hips pump my rigid shaft ever further into her warm pussy. Looking down at her, my head lowers and begins sucking at her neck again. The desk moves slightly, its' legs scraping on the hard floor from the power of my thrusts.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #27
Janet

I could feel his huge cock getting in and out of me... the unwilling contact was hurting me as my pussy was rather dry and i was really in pain... I was trying to get free, but he had control on me, so i had nothing to do but to lie under him and take his vicious trusts... The man was trying to speak some nonsense to me - something like he has waited for this, that i am good, etc.... which were just rather confusing and humiliating me further more...

At certain point, i just accepted the thought that i am being raped and have nothing to do to stop it, so i just layed down and waited for him to get finished with me... The only thought which remained in my head was, was he going to cum in me, as the danger of pregnacy came to me and stunned me even more.