Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
Cherry Cheeks

Cherry Cheeks has initial reputation
Default Cheerleaders Nightmare (OPEN)

Karen a young ****** year old cheerleader had practice after school. She was the head of the squad and has a large Double D chest. She called her father and waited outside in the front of the school for her dad still in her slutty like cheerleader outfit. The bottom of the outfit barely covered her vagina and it was tight so the size of her chest was easily known. So Karen sat waiting for her ride being weary of the surrounding. Nobody was left at the school, she was alone.

First official warning. No underage references.

Last edited by my dark side; 12-01-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Cherry Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #2
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)

Ben was pissed off. He'd left the football game he was watching to pick up his daughter after her school's game. She was in the band. He was almost at the field when his cell phone did it's inane dance (he HAD to change that ring one of these days!) and she told him she was going to a band party and yes she'd be home by 11, not to worry she'd get a ride, yes, I love you Daddy, byebye click.
Now he was stuck in the crawl of parents picking up their offspring -- no place to turn around,no place to get out, will this never end? Finally he was at the field. Great, he could get the hell out of this interminable crawl. He was just about to floor it, out of frustration and irritation when he saw the vision. Even through the windshield, bug splattered and beginning to be dotted with raindrops, the little ones, too small to bother with the wipers, but enough to distort his view, she was spectacular. High school girls didn't have tits like that in his day and he tight uniform panties showed her to have a pudendal mound that proudly pushed its way outward, screaming look at me, look at me, I'm ready to fuck! He felt a stirring in his pants and dropped his hand into his lap. He rubbed the growing turgid tube pushing its way down his inseam.

She had a forlorn look on her face, like she'd been abandoned. Well, he was near the end of the line of waiting parents so maybe she had been. He looked in the rearview. Fuck! HE WAS at the end - only one minivan was behind him. Without thinking about what he was doing he pulled up next to the miserable teenager, hit the button to roll down the window on her side and leaned toward her. "Have you been forgotten? We can give you a ride. As soon as I pick up my daughter it's no problem to drop you at your place." He hit the unlock button and the side and back doors all gave an audible "kachunk" as they unlocked.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
Cherry Cheeks

Karen looked at the man in the vehicle and then at the van behind it and looked at and knew it wasnt her dad but looked up at the man.

"Im not supposed to ride with strangers, sorry" She said.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:46 PM   #4
DominUncle

"I'm no stranger, sweety. You and my daughter have some class together, English I think. You know, Katie. She's in band and I'm here to pick her up. You know, Katie, she's a short piccolo player with long blond hair, almost down to her a... er, down past her waist. And she does drama. She had one of the roles in the Spring play, I should remember who, but to be honest I slept through it."
He gave a nervous laugh, apparently at that admission, but in fact because he was trying to get this foxy little tidbit alone in his car. what the fuck would he do if she got in?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #5
Cherry Cheeks

Karen looked at the man and remembered her best friend Katie so she thought it was safe.

"Yeah i know Katie, your katies's dad?" She asked

She felt safe and climbed up into the truck and put on her seatbelt.

"I live in Stella, i can show you where it is when we get on that street, thank you so much for the ride home" She said.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #6
DominUncle

Ben touched the lock after shifting it to the "child-proof" position and again heard the "kachunk" of the locks slamming home on all of the doors.
"Put your seat belt on, sweety" he told the cheerleader "it's the law in Texas. If I'm caught with a passenger without a seat belt it costs me $200 and a moving violation."
His mind was racing. He'd told her he was picking up his daughter - how to get out of that without scaring her? Hmmm, may maybe something close to the truth. He reached into his pocket and touched the 'notify' button on his cell phone. He was rewarded with the obnoxious ring tone. He took the phone out, pretended to answer it and held it to his left ear, away from his passenger. he mutter a few "uh-huhs" and "sure baby"s then said "just make sure you are home by 11 baby. Don't worry your mom" He thought about what a wonderful device his new phone was, and he thought how he might use it later.

After the act with the phone he told the cheerleader that he wouldn't be picking up Katie after all, that he could take her straight home. "What was your name again. sweety? My memory is so bad I can't even remember my kids names. that's why I stopped when I had one of each sex"

His mind was racing with how to pull off what he'd know he would do since he saw her standing there. Like ever man, he'd had fantasies about cheerleaders as long as he could remember, but he'd never considered acting on them. Of course he'd never gone without sex this long. After the baby, his wife had all kinds of problems and she had lost interest. He had asked her to try some alternatives if she couldn't do the dirty when he needed it, but she said she'd feel like a whore satisfying him that way if she wasn't enjoying it. Better to frustrate him than for her to feel dirty. Shit. Well this young meat was going to pay the price for his wife's feelings.

Last edited by DominUncle; 12-02-2007 at 04:28 PM.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
Cherry Cheeks

"Um Katie never told you? Well my name is Karen"

I said to the man starting to feel uneasy. i fastned my seat belt and listened to the conversation on the phone.

((Sorry its so short >.<))
Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #8
DominUncle

" Did you hear that? Katie is going to a party, she doesn't need a ride after all. So I'm free to take you straight home. I know a shortcut to Stella - when we get in the area you can give me directions to your place. What street do you live on? I want to come out on the right part of town."
Ben hoped Karen didn't drive. If not she might not know where he was taking her. He'd swing past the golf course up to the foot hills, His SUV could handle the dirt roads and they were never patrolled by cops. They were county property and none of the little towns bothered sending cops out there and the county cops were too busy riding the interstate looking for speeders to meet their quotas. He'd have a couple of hours to enjoy himself. He'd tell his wife he stopped at a bar when Katie didn't need him .. he'd been doing that more and more lately. But tonight he'd get something he needed more than a drink, and something a lot more enjoyable. He laughed almost out loud at the thought of what was in store for that pretty little cunt. He wondered if she was a virgin. well, he'd find out soon enough.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
Cherry Cheeks

I look up at the man giving a cute little smile as i held my books and my bag in my lap. I continue to feel uneasy but i still shrug it off because katie is one of my close friends.

"Yeah i live on 6965 east stella, you can go up speedway and cross through Westmere road, thats the way my mom goes" I say as i pull out a book and start to read it.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #10
DominUncle

I can't help but let my gaze linger on her thighs as they peak out from the little cheerleader skirt. I lick my lips thinking about where those thighs will be in a little while. I hope I can keep my breath from racing as I take her to a quiet little, patrolled spot. Wonderful - if she's reading. She May not notice when we get off the highway. At this hour there is won't even be anyone out on those dirt roads. And she'll be "out" before we go four wheeling.

He mindlessly followed the streets from the high school to the highway. He watched his speed as he got on the highway, flicked on the radio to an 'easy listening station' ... that should lull her almost to sleep. He hoped she didn't channel flip the way his daughter did. that kid could not keep a single station on for two songs in a row. Attention deficit disorder for a whole generation!
Should he make conversation or let her read? Shit - his daughter never talked to her, why would this kid.

The dashed lane lines seemed to hypnotize him, or maybe it was the thought of what he had planned. He imagined what those tits would look like. Would she have puffy little kid nipples or were they already a womans breasts? Was she a virgin? Would he have to tear through a membrane? Well a little blood wasn't going to bother him. What kind of panties did she have on under that cheerleader outfit. he bet the little slut was wearing a thong. He bet more than one jerk had pulled them down over those full hips. But if that was the case, why didn't she have someone to pick her up? Could she actually be a "good girl" like his Katie? Or like he assumed katie was.

She didn't seem to have a regular guy to take her anyplace. But he heard that kids didn't "date" nowadays. They kind of hung out in packs rather than pair off. He couldn't believe no one had tapped the fine piece of ass that Karen obviously was. Well, it didn't matter, that fine little cunt was going to serve its purpose tonight.

Did she sense what he was thinking?