Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default The Nanny [male/s]

Name: Susie Barnhouse
Appearance: Slender, athletic figure. Long brown hair, usually tied back. Bright blue eyes and full lips.
__________________________________________________ _______

I'd been working for my current boss for almost a year now; a single father with a one year old baby boy. I knew little of the circumstances that had left the two males without a wife and a mother, but knew enough that my employer couldn't cope with the child on his own and so a job had been created for me. I loved working there, the baby was adorable and i spent all the time i could with him, bonding to the point that i consider my brother, perhaps even my son - though i was a little young to be having a child.

I got on well with my employer, he never caused me any trouble, paid and treated me well, making me feel welcome and comfortable in his home. Part of my pay was free lodgings and food, and it meant that i didn't need to worry about rent or other such items, particularly on my student budget.

~~~~~~

The night that everything changed was like any other, my employer was still at work and i had just put the baby down for the night, sitting upon the stairs until i was sure that he had fallen asleep. Once i had the house to myself, i made my way down to the living room and curled up upon the sofa, watching in program upon the TV. I was prepared for bed, a blanket wrapped around me as i relaxed after a hard day of study and tending to the little one.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must have run through miles of woods,but suddenly I saw light.
I knew I had to be carefull the cops were not at the end of that light.
Please,lord just deliver me to an empty house with no alarm,and a full fridge.
My prayers seemed answered,a big old house,no cars and the nearest neighbor nowhere in sight.I decide to take a peak inside.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
Torn_Innocence

Changing the channel idly, i glance at the clock before slipping off the sofa and running a finger along the spine of the various DVD cases that lined the shelves. Finally selecting a movie, i place it in the player and settle back down, watching as the opening credits roll up the screen. As i sit and watch i have the distinct impression that i am being watched, turning my head and glancing toward the window, but i see nothing. Shaking it off, i turn back to my movie, keeping an ear out for the baby in case he wakes.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I jimmy open the bathroom window and climb in.There is no alarm,I can
hear the TV so I know somebody's home.I creep into the study,grab some duct tape and a box cutter.I discover there is only she and the child.I quietly tiptoe down the staircase.The babysitter is sitting with her back tword the stairs.She is watching what appears to be a wedding video.A very attractive
couple that I assume are the childs parents.The babysitter quickly turned her
head tword the stairs,but she doesnt see me because I have crawled right behind her on the sofa.She turns her attention back to the TV.Then I can see from her reflecton off a picture frame,she has put her hand down her jeans
and is masterbating watching the wedding.I feel like a kid in a candystore.Payback for all those lost months in prison.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

[Hey..i don't mind doing it this time but could you please not say what i'm doing...cause i might not want to do that..]

I stifle a yawn, resting my cheek against my hand as i watch the wedding video of my employer. I'd watched this event numerous times, finding it interesting to watch the woman that been the wife and mother of the two males that i lived with. Sometimes i imagined myself as the beautiful bride, walking down the aisle to marry the handsome man, and of course my fantasies went further than that.

A sound from behind me makes me turn my head, glancing toward the staircase, not expecting to see anyone but the cat that the family had. Nothing was there and so with a sigh i turned back to the tv, unbuttoning my jeans and slipping my hand into my hands, fingers stroking against my clit.

Just then the phone begins to ring and i groan lightly, not really wanting to be disturbed, but i lean over and pic up the phone next to me. "Hello?" It was my employer tell me that he would not be home tonight and to make sure the doors and windows were locked tight as there had been a breakout.

Reassuring him that i would, i hung up and tossed the phone to the side, returning to pleasure myself.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
hornyspark

hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)

We had been chasing this escaped convict through woodland all night, we had just about given up when we noticed a house in the distance so me and my partner decide to head over there to check that everything is ok and warn the residents and check for sightings.

Earl my partner notices there is no car in the drive so we think there is probably no one home, but then we notice through a window at the rear of the property our suspect is cowering behind a couch....what a mug, this is it i tell earl... we have caught the little cock sucker.

with an almighty crash i kick in the back door and come running into the property pointing my gun at the suspects head, he was so frightened he pissed himself and urine was all over the floor, there was a young girl on the couch she jumped up in fright unaware what was happening.

As the young girl jumped to her feet her unbuttoned trousers fell to the floor exposing her clean shaven pussy.

The young girl demanded to know what the hell was going on, i explained that we had reason to believe that the male we had under gunpoint on the floor was the escaped convict we had been looking for because he was wearing prison issue uniform.

She laughed and i looked over at earl and he looked as confused as me, i turned back to the young girl and asked why she is laughing and told her that this is not a funny situation as the man we are looking for is a convicted rapist.

She paused before saying, "but you have the wrong man" i asked how does she know, to which she replied because the man you have on the floor is my employer and owns this house.

Earl helps the man up he still looks shaken, I ask him why he is wearing a inmate uniform to which believe it or not they had a very good excuse, it turns out that they had heard about the prison break earlier in the day and thought it was the perfect opportunity and scenario for a rape roleplay.

I couldnt understand it because these two look like two nice NORMAL people whay would they do this sick stuff, it just goes to show even vickers can have a bit of rapist in them because the young girls boss was the local vicker.

Turned out the original convict got picked up minutes ago trying to rape a 96 year old woman at a gas station.
hornyspark is offline   Reply With Quote