Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #1
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly
Default Kingdom Hearts 2

Note: When I RP, I prefer series based things rather than normal, all made up RPs, like which most are here. So, I am starting up an open RP based on the Kingdom Hearts 2 Videogame with me playing Kairi. For any guy/s that join, you can either be a bad guy, made-up or canon or one of various forms of heartless. Considering the site we're on.........all the sex will pretty much be rape, which is why playing a good guy isn't an option. Though, you can play a bad guy that acts good for a while to get Kairis trust.^_^ Also, while I would prefer you to know about the game or have played it, you can still post here if you at least know what Kairi looks like and a tiny bit about the game. Also, knowing how to use proper grammar and spelling would be much appreciated. Open to anyone.........forgot that in the title.

Kairi shivered lightly, rubbing both arms for some added warmth as she wandered aimlessly down a dark, lonely stree in Twilight Town. She had gotten tired of waiting for Sora and decided to search around the town alone while Hayner and the gang were at the hideout. Though, she soon regretted it as it was quite cold outside, she didn't know her way around and was basically lost and more than one man that had past her leered at her and smirked with all kinds of ideas filling their heads about what they could do with this red headed beauty.

Last edited by FieryButterfly; 11-14-2007 at 05:20 PM.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i'm jack the most feared man in town, no scrach that, the most feared man in any world. i the master of the black keyblade i was in Twilight Town when i saw her "kairi' my blade wispered to me in my head i already had a plan i approched her from behind and siad to her "are you lost?" i looked exacly like sora but taller, stonger and darker. i was made in his image to keep the balance of good and evil, but i was in need of a little fun so it didn't matter to me what she did, i would have her no matter what the cost.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:06 PM   #3
FieryButterfly

Kairi jumped and let out a surprised yelp when she heard the mans voice. She turned around to meet with someone who looked just like Sora. At first, she thought it was her friend and smiled, but it quickly faded when she realized it wasn't him. While it look idential to him, this man just seemed........different.

"Y-Yea......you could say that." Kairi replied, eyeing him cautiously as she rubbed her arms again for warmth. Though now, the cold was coming more from his gaze than the air around them.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:21 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

i smiled back then i noticed that she was cold, perfect. she would warm up soon. i then chuckled and siad "you shouldn't be out here you could catch a cold or worse. come i take you home and then we can find out where you need to be. i have a map of this town. so lets go so you can go home..
Old 11-15-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
FieryButterfly

"No thanks......it's alright." Kairi replied, looking around for some reason to get away. She got some seriously bad vibes from him. She was relieved when she spotted an in only a short walk down the street. "I'll just stay there. I have money." she said, doing her best at faking a smile. She actually had no money, but she just wanted to get away.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

i frowned and siad "your a poor liarer. but nomatter i think we've talked enogh you are coming with me" then i draw my black keyblade and with in human speed i grap her and putting the blad to her neck i siad "scream and you die." we then vanish in to darkess and apper in a house that is miles from town or any one for that matter and i shove to the bed room and said "strip or die"
Old 11-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #7
FieryButterfly

Kairi only glared at him, more angry at him than afraid. When the surroundings changed suddenly, she looked around, only to shoved into another room by the strange man. "Like I hell I'm gonna take off my clothes." Kairi defiantly replied, crossing her arms over her chest, hips cocked to the side.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:21 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

"perhaps you didn't hear me, i said take them off!" i then draw my black keyblade and said "or ill cut them off myself!

Last edited by darkness; 11-24-2007 at 04:39 AM.