Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2007, 04:48 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This wretched ocean. The men threw me into the room and dragged me across the floor to his bed, securing me with their ropes. they didnt bother gagging me even though I screamed like a banshee, laughingly reminding me that soon enough Ill realise that screaming is pointless and likely that will I lose my voice from the strain anyway. I spit at them as they retreat from me, angrily throwing off their hard gropes of my breast and ass before they leave the room. then darkness.

Its been a long arduous wicked night filled with horrors I wish to forget. The rise and fal of the ocean is something Im not used to. I cant get out of these ropes! I scream only once -long and angry before pulling my legs up to my stomache to roll over and cry myself to sleep.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #42
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I enter the room and light the candle. I take seat near to the sea chart and study our current location. I hope the wind will be good. Itll be a long journey.

After a few minutes on of my men enter the room and brings the bucket with water. Time to clean this slut. "Hey you wakeup" i shout. "Dimitri bring on of those other slave woman to me. And on of those clothes we took."
I grab the robes and tie you next to a pole.
I itch your nipples as you stay there bound. My cum is now dried and crusty.
Ill let the other slut clean you up. Or ill fuck you first and then clean you up. Yeah that will be better. Ohh how bittersweet ill force the other woman to play with you. "MUHAHAHAHAHA" i start to laugh loudly.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Your disgusting!" my face twists in disgust and rage. I have never eer heard of anything so vile and unnatural as two women being together, my mind cant fathom the horrors of that. If you are serious, it is clear that I was cushioned on my little idyllic island from the debased evils of the world. I sob when it hits me again how far I have been taken from that, how I yearn for my parents, for my love, for my siblings and my childhood. My home! I silently vow to return there and see what came of them.

Thrashing so much on the pole that little splinters dig their way into my back that I dont feel them,the emotional outpouring and volley of abuse pouring from my mouth at you doesnt stop.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:26 AM   #44
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your still like a wild cat, also you dont look like one so naked and abused.
Your tits swinging and bouncing while youre thrashing around.

I wait until the slave i called for arrived. Its a young girl as you are maybe you know her but that doesnt matter anyway. She looked shocked as she entered and noticed you but fast remind her position and comes next to me.
"You have called Master" she snivels. "Thats right, whats your name" i ask as i move my hand over her breasts.
"Ka.. Kara" she whispers. "So Kara, please undress yourself and wash this girl over there for me. Im going to have my way with you two." i say and watch the young woman while she slowly takes off her shirts. Her head turns red. Shes really ashamed. I pull out my dick and start to wank.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:01 PM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

MY face must look stricken to the girl how can seh give into these cretins? My eyes blaze with stubbornness and anger as she approaches me timidly. I shake my head at her.
"Look at you. serving demon filth like this" I spit. I am horrified to witness the perverse scene playing out before me -a girl acting like a mindless submissive zombie and the man playing with his own genitals!

she hesitates when I have a go at her, and she mutters "I know" quietly to me. I wonder what tragic horrors have befallen her to make her so subserviant already.

I look at the man with your cock in your hand and snarl at you, letting her cleanse your sprog and ashen filth from my body.

"you make me sick. I will never be your slave"
Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #46
Colossos
Privileged Member

"I hope so..." i nasty smile as i stand up. " Isnt she a nice girl? Look in her eyes Lita" i say as i push my hand between the womans legs.

"Shes a real beauty, the soft skin of her. Just like you Lita." i say.
Kara finished cleaning up your chest.
"Now clean her legs and her cunt. But not with the water lick it clean. Ohh and spread your legs wide Kara, im going to impale your warm snatch." i command and place myself behind her as she does as she was told.
You should have a good view of her ass and my swollen dick.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #47
gaggirl
* yawn *

Im thankful it isnt me as I see her face fall and her eyes break a little more. she goes about her task silently and without joy and I let her without argument. I look away and drift off thinking about happier times, and how to get back to those happier times, ignoring the repulsive scene before me.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #48
Colossos
Privileged Member

After a few minutes she had cleaned you completely. Your legs and your cunt are not cum covered anymore... until soon.
"Dimitri! Jonathan!" i shout out of my room.
A eclipse later they enter the room.
"Whats up captain?" the say simultaneously.
"Here this on is my present for you tonight. I point at Kara. Rape her right here."
I havent finished the words as they grab her and start to touch her like wild hungry animals.

I grab your head and let you watch the scene.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 PM   #49
gaggirl
* yawn *

she doenst fight at all but lays motionless with a blank expression on her face. you try and make me watch but I simply close my eyes...
Old 11-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #50
Colossos
Privileged Member

You make me angry. Still ignoring everything around you? I should give you to those animals too... or i take you right beside them.
My dick still rock hard and so i take of the robes and force you on the ground.
"Lets fuck your hot cunt bitch" i whisper in your ear.
"We are going to make a little pirate baby" i smile and grab your warm soft breasts.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

insied my mind cries "No! Not again!" But all I do is have a blank stare, tyring hard ot dispel all emotion available to you. MY face almost crumbles at the idea of the "pirate baby"

I cant help myself, I wait til your close and slag at your face without saying a word
Old 11-12-2007, 04:19 AM   #52
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Whoa, your really a wild animal" i smile as you try to slag me.
I take my dagger and push the blade on your throat.
"Get on your knees slut. I'm going to fuck your fertile cunt deep from behind." i say as move my free hand between your legs spreading your pussy lips.