Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2006, 05:28 AM   #1
sadeep

sadeep Level 1 (100+)sadeep Level 1 (100+)
Default wife + her father

love to see my wife maggie get fucked by her father eric he lives alone and she goes to visit him he gets her drunk and takes advantage of her

please add your contributions
sadeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:34 PM   #2
askinca

askinca has initial reputation
Default slm

thanks youuuuuuuuuuu
askinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Eric, I've been divorced for several years and all my kids are grown so I now live by myself. I have a daughter, Maggie, who is married but she comes over every now and then to check on me. One reason my wife left me years ago was because I was molesting Maggie. Maggie still has bad feeling towards me but, since she is my only daughter feel obligated to make sure that I'm doing okay. Maggie is due to be over tonight. I have bought some of her favorite burbon to have. We usualyy sit around and drink and just talk; however, tonight I have other plans. My urges for Maggie have been growing recently and tonight I may act on them.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:58 AM   #4
henkel

henkel has initial reputation

thanks youuuuuuuuuuu
henkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #5
kirlisakal

kirlisakal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeep
love to see my wife maggie get fucked by her father eric he lives alone and she goes to visit him he gets her drunk and takes advantage of her

please add your contributions
kirlisakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:59 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess there isn't a Maggie in the neighborhood.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:23 AM   #7
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

I walk uo the garden path of my fathers old house. I guess I should probably think about it as my families old house, but since my parents divorced, all that's left in that house now is my lonely dad and my horrific memories of years of abuse as a child. Even now, years after it all happened, I cannot look my father in the eye, cannot venture upstairs into my old bedroom, I find it hard to enter the house at all.

Before I knock on the door, I check that i'm not exposing too much flesh. I hate the thought of him seeing my body. I'm paying my father a brief visit just to check if he's okay. I'm on my way to an office party where I have to be in a half hour, and i'm wearing a tight, low cut, strapless black dress and heels. Over my shoulders i've thrown on an old cardigan that was in my car. I pull it tightly accross my cheast as I build up the courage to knock. Since my mother moved out, I always knock. After a few seconds my father opens the door. I'm surprised - he is well dressed for once.

"Well. What's the occasion?" I ask as I walk into the dimly lit living room.

"Ah, you'll see." He replies with a faint smile, watching me sit down on the dusty old couch. "Would you like a drink? I got your favourite." He says, shaking a large bottle of burbon.

"How'd you know that's my favourite?" I ask. It strikes me as strange that my father should know anything like that about me, as I try to make my visits as brief as possible and never take the time to converse with him at all.

"You'd be surprised at some of the details I remember about you Maggie dear." He smirks as he says this, and I feel like hitting him. I grind my teeth and clench my fists underneath my legs, forcing a false smile. He hands me a glass, and pours me a large measure. To be honest, I feel like I could do with it. I drink it quickly, and signal to him for a reifll.

"May I?" I ask politely.

"That's no problem sweetheart. I bought this stuff for you." he says as he chuckles, filling my glass further.
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As Maggie sips her drink, I look over her beautiful body. She has grown to be quite a woman. The black dress she has on exposes the cleavage between her breast very nicely. The high heel shoes tighten her leg muscles very well and make her beautiful ass really firm.

As Maggie sips away on the burbon, little does she realize that I have added a little extra kick to it. I drink a beer to avoid the effects of my special cocktail. I have Maggie's old room all ready for this special night. I hope the people at the party she was going to don't miss her.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:32 PM   #9
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

I drink this second drink more slowly, trying to remain aware that I have a 20 minute drive ahead of me. As I sip, I notice my father staring at me. As he see's me notice his stare he turns away. I cling on tighter to the cardigan that barely covers my cheast.

"So anyway," I say hesetantly, "is there anything that you need at the moment? Anything I can get for you or help you with?"

"No let me think..." he says, seemingly genuinely.

"I won't be able to do anything tonite i'm afraid, i've got to get off to this party soon." As I speak, I become aware of my changing state. My head feels heavy, and I feel myself invoulentarily relaxing back into the couch. I barely notice that I drop my glass to the floor as i become increasingly feeble...
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #10
Toni

Toni can only hope to improve

vielen dank
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:03 PM   #11
fizban900

fizban900 can only hope to improve

thanks
fizban900 is offline   Reply With Quote