Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
pradeep400

pradeep400 has initial reputation
Default young women in trouble (for niki girl)

you and your brother jack.discuss something serious.Your brother is 22 working in some port area has fallen into trouble.He has taken a loan from some drug dealer and cant repay him.The drug Dealer Hugo is th crime kingpin and a sadistic man who takes pleasure in rough handling and violating young pretty females.Hugo has planned to kikll Jack .He is damned scared and approaches you.You are 21 working in a posh corporate sector.You are very pretty with a nice figure.Boobs belly ass mouth all very erotic.You rebuke your brother and promise to help him out.Both of you reach the den of Hugo with the amount.You are in a tight three quarter blue jeans and a black top exposing your sexy midriff.Hugo and his hench men Aslam ,Jhon and Sanchez smiles wickedly at both of you and exchange evil glances. You give them a shy innocent smile and start to talk. Your brother is immediately shoved in a chair and gets tied up. Sanchez goes behing you and pins your arm behind your back. Your boobs jut out from the immense pressure created in your arms.Hugo comes forward fondles your pretty face . You get a bit angry and call him rude names.
pradeep400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, Management Graduate, 21 5'6 34 c 26 33, Black long hairs, black eyes.

I was enjoying my life at its best because I got the degree I wanted, the job I wanted, the house I wanted and recently proposed by the youngest member of the board of dir of my company. I was thinking of considering his proposal. I have a bro in my family as our parents passed away a few months back.

One day I got a call that he was in trouble, He came to meet me and explained that he borrowed some money from a local drug dealer as there was an accounting mistake in my bro's firm. He was actually made a victim of a scam. He though was brave enough to borrow money to compensate. The amount was also big one and he couldnt manage to pay back.

I promised him to give the money. I also decided to go with him so that the man cant be harsh with him.

We packed the money, went to him and handed over all the money. I politely explained what happened and i also introduced myself. I didnt like his eyes and my intutitions were warning me. Suddenly, my bro was hit by a stick in his head and tied to a chair. I screamed but to my shock his assistant held my hands from back and the boss, Hugo, patted my chicks.

"You bastard, I screamed, how dare you think of doing such a stupid thing with us. Leave me right now or I will call the police."
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
pradeep400

you spit at hugo angrily.Hugo comes forward curling his left hand into a fist. He looks at you with his stern cold blue eyes.Meanwhile your Bro is trembling with panic and fear.Aslam pins your both hands behind your back causing considerable pain in your arms. You give out a soft moan.Hugo saya you bitch.Think u have never been beaten by a male.Just wait and see what a male fist can do to your soft buttery body.I have a fetish for hitting a women in the right places before a hard core rape in front of your bro.Hugo eyes your sexy navel and boobs his mouth drooling with erotic exitement.He goes near you and pulls your hair hard you give out a scream uhhhhhh which is suddenly followed by a loud gasp ouuuufff from your sexy mouth.Hugo has sank his hard fist in your soft vulnerable stomach almost wrist deep.you try to bend forward but aslams vice like grip straightens you up.Your hot panting breath are the only sounds heard.Hugo brings his face close to your mouth and smells your sweet fragnant breath as you gasp from the pain in your stomach.Hugo gets an instant hard on as he rubs his penis in glee.Your bro is totally dumb founded
Old 01-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #4
love007600

love007600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking a

potiskanje, tako lepo temo dobro delovno mesto
Old 01-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
pradeep400

Shanchez is now called by Hugo as Aslam still has the pin hold on both your arms.Your brother is now forced to watch your ordeal.Hugo says Sanchez has a special way in deriving sexual pleasure by humiliating women.
You are in a black transparent saree now, wearing it quite low down.It exposes your fair white soft belly fully.
The green low cut half sleeve blouse you arr wearing exposes your cleavage barely covering your nipples.Those are now heaving up and down from your panting.
Your beautiful face is now full of anger and fear.
You shout at Hugo not to mess about anymore or else all of the three will land up in jail.
Hugo mocks your outburst and says bitch look forward to whatever is in store for you now.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am angry like anything. I have never met or even heard of such saddistic people.

I scream at you, warn you but you didnt listen me. I am worried and under a panic of what will happen if they dont leave me instantly, what will they do to me?

I cant even think of a rape, I am tooo scared of it.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:12 AM   #7
pradeep400

sanchez slowly approaches you lifts your chin up clutches your hair and give a mighty squeeze to your left breast.
Your mouth forms an exact O .He darts his tongue inside your mouth , you bite it out with ferocity. Blood sips out of his mouth . He rams his fist twice in your belly exactly in your navel .You bend out slightly with a pain ful grunt.
Your wind is knocked out and you gasp for air .
He again forces his tongue in your mouth and the hot sweet breath from his mouth enters his mouth. He becomes tense with exitement. His dick becomes stiff.
He prod his dick in your thighs.He now grips you by your hair and pushes you to the wall.Hugo tells your brother we are presenting you a new nephew within 9 months.We are going to push all our load in your sisters womb.
Aslam mean while kicks you in the ass and u go down on your knees.He straddles your breasts and tries to push his dick inside your sweet mouth.You shake your head.
Aslam slams his fist again your now weak belly ,You open you mouth and he shoves his dick in.Breath exhaled from your nose now engulfs his balls.
He moans with pleasure
Old 01-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I keep screaming in anger but nobody listenes me. I feel one approaches and squeezes my tit. i cant believe it is happening to me.... my mouth opens as a natural reaction and meets his with a deep forced kiss. I get angry and I let his tongue inside and bit it with all strength I have. He is lucky enough to escape but still I bleed him.

I bend forward with his powerful punch in my belly. I scream with pain again and gasp for air. He then kissis me again and this time i am afraid of biting him. He pulls my hairs and forces me and pushes me to a wall.

I cant help myself as my bro is also tied and I am in a remote place. Tears fall from my eyes as I get a smack and fall on my knees. My black saree falls from my shoulder and my sleeveless blouse is in the view.

A dick comes to my mouth which i deny to take and again I am served with a punch. My mouth opens for scream and it is stuffed with the dick now. He holds my hairs and start face fucking me.

I cry loud but my sound is muffeled by the dick.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
pradeep400

Hugo warns his mates not to hit your face as he has got other desires to fulfill with that beautiful mouth. He didnt want to mess it up.Deepak your brother trembles with fear seeing the plight of his sis.
Your brother his forced to watch this as Hugo cranes his neck to watch this rough ordeal.He laughs out loudly and says to you look honey your bro is getting a hard on.You flash an angry look at Hugo.
Mean while Aslam continues his rough onslaught on you.He shoves his dick in your pretty mouth and pumps hard.His dick is covered with your saliva as you kiss and suck it.
Time and again Aslam slams his iron fists in your juicy boobs.He likes the hot air exhaled from yur mouth engulfing his balls and prick.He then screams and gushes oud wads of cum in your mouth.some of it dribbles out the corner of your lips.
He pulls his dick out and rubs it all over your face lips nose .You are about to vomit feeling very giddy.Sanchez then pulls you up by your hair and ties you to a piller.Hugo comes forward near you.
He enjoys your panting and slowly rubs his hand over your sexy soft stomach and occasionally poking his fingers in your deep navel.He gives a deep kiss in your mouth and tells your brother and i am going to fertise your sisters baby maker rubbing your belly.Deepak your bros ears gets red by this comment.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:34 AM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My face rape goes on for a few minutes which looks like a decade to me. I cant help myself and I dont comply him also. I get more pain in the form of brutal fists from the man raping my mouth. He sadistically punches my breasts from front and from sides causing pain and humiliation.

He doesnt remove my blouse and keep raming deep in my mouth. He then cums deep in my mouth choking me and forcing me to swallow his filthy cum. I try my best to expel out as much as I can but I had to swallow most of the cum.

I am now taken to a corner facing my brother and my hands are tied apart to poles at my shoulder height.

I keep crying and trying to say something but the leader comes and kisses me and starts fondling my navel.

I am standing helpless, bearing the humiliation with blouse and peticot on and hands tied apart to poles...
Old 01-20-2009, 07:11 AM   #11
pradeep400

your bro just keeps on striiring in his sit watching with fear his sisters plight.He has got no incest feelings. But your grunts and gasps and the atmosphere prevailing around and the helplessness has created a pequlier feeling in his mind.He is being dragged very close to you.
Suddenly hugo opens your brothers trouser and starts to shake his limp penis.He tells Aslam to to pin your arms again.Aslam does so.
He orders Sanchez to give you more pounding before they really screw.He tells that perhaps the bitch's bro is getting a hard on seeing his sexy semi nude sister beaten.
Sanchez then gives the hardest savage punch in your now tender stomach now red from the bruises.His fist remains there.Aslam leaves your hand.You let out a loud ooouuuuuffffff your cheeks puffing up like a baloon.
You clutch your belly in both your hands doubling up .Your boobs jut forward and ass goes back from the impact.Your position and expression looks very erotic to the criminals.
Hugo grins and tells aloud to Deepak your brother wanna shove your dick in that sweet open mouth gasping for air.Saying that he gives a mighty kick in your still not abused cunt.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #12
pradeep400

As the tied up guy is forced towards you you are shocked. He is not your brother but your would be husband. He gives a pitiful glance towards you.Hugo and Sanchez looks at each other . They do not understand the meaning of your glances towards the tied up man.Aslam meanwhile hold your arms behind your back in an iron grip.
Hugo brings the tied up man towards you and tells you to kiss him.