Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
Crimson_darkness

Crimson_darkness has initial reputation
Default Last Stop [Rapist needed]

The steady hum of the engine, the slight sway of the vehicle as it navigated the dimly lit streets and the warmth of the bus all combined to make sleep impossible for Susie to avoid. But then it was hardly surpirsing that she could not resist the urge to nod off on the journey home, her day had been long and rather uninspiring - up at the crack of dawn to attend classes and then forced to endure a long shift at work. In fact, she had been lucky to just catch the last bus that would take her home after her boss and insisted on her staying later to recount the day's income.

As the bus wound it's way through town it emptied, passenger by passenger, until it was only Susie, propped up against a window and still dozing, that sat in the bus, rocked by the slight awkward corners that the driver came across now and then. Her stop was the last of this bus' route and it was rare that she would sleep past it, some internal alarm always seemed to wake her with a start the stop before her own. And, as usual, this happened tonight, the young girl snapping awake and glancing out the window for a recognisable building.

Having been in a rush to catch her bus, Susie had not changed out of her work uniform which consisted of a black business suit which hugged her hips and thighs, dark coloured tights, with black high heels and a white blouse, which for the time being was covered by a rather warm looking felt jacket. Still a little dazed from having woken so abruptly, she fumbled to collect her bag and reach for the bell to signal the bus to stop. Despite the fact that she managed to ring the bell in time, the bus shot past her stop, drawing a small cry of alarm from her lips.

She knew the bus didn't turn around, in fact it was heading for the terminal where the buses were kept during the night, and if the driver didn't let her off soon she would be stranded, and have to face over an hours walk before she got home. Hurrying down the aisle, she peered into the dimly lit compartment where the driver sat, "Um...i'm sorry but you missed my stop...could you let me off just here, please....i need to get home, and you are the last bus..."

Last edited by Crimson_darkness; 01-21-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Crimson_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Let me see lady I’ll have to call my supervisor to see if I can take you back and drop you off. I pulled out a cell phone and dialed it. Then said yes it’s me I have a very pretty young lady here that missed her stop can I turn around and take her back to her stop. There’s no one else around this time of night and I’ll be back on my route in no time.

Ok I’ll do that I turned to you and said I can take you back but I have to pass the next two stops before I turn around so you just sit back down and rest and you’ll be home before you know it. I watched you sit down you must have been very tired because you fell asleep almost instantly.

Smiling to myself these young ones will believe anything. That call wasn’t to my supervisor but to some friends of mine we had done this a couple times since I have been driving the late night run. They know right were to meet me.

I stopped slowly at the stop hooping not to wake you up opened the door and let my three friends on.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote