Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Latest PC Nonsense

I read an item in the Times recently where the phrase "brainstorm" is to be outlawed. It is felt by the fuckwits in power in Britain that the phrase may hurt the feelings of the mentally afflicted. They suggest that "cloudburst" may be a suitable alternative.

For Christ's sake, have they got fuck all else to think about in their lonely, deprived, twisted little lives.

They'll be telling us next that "cloudburst" may be non-PC because it may hurt the feelings of the incontinent.

I'm having a fucking brainstorm right now and it's so bad that I might also have a cloudburst. May thier sexual organs all shrivel up and drop off.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah ha!! But I wonder if they have considered the fact that just MAYBE the mentally afflicted are to mentally afflicted to give a fuck about such silly shit???
Also.. have they considered that cloud burst and brain storm arent even close to being related??? With a cloud burst..you have rain.. with a brain storm..you have thought..
It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 06-12-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #3
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
...It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.
Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I belive fits caused by such conditions as epilepsy are called brainstorms and this is where the percived offense comes from....question, what was wrong with calling them "fits" or even a "seizure"? Those words worked fine and we never had tomind our Ps and Qs

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Are you shitting me, Cloudburst?? That's a damn rainstorm for fuck's sake and we get them here in Florida damn near everyday this time of year.

BTW, here is the States the term Brainstorm means a really good idea or when your are thinking really hard about some problem.

Cloudburst, give me a dam break already.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter View Post
Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious
Old 06-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mind you, what fuck wit dreamed up brainstorm in the first place? Once upon a time people had ideas. Some people have no fucking idea at all.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is literally the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long time!
Sounds like some morons had a brainfart about brainstorm...
Old 06-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious
My cynicism did not come through strongly enough Mr. W. In fact I gave up voting a long time ago for much the same reason as you and I still bitch about what passes for government today. And I understand your simple statement of the facts about trouble. And to possibly add another bit of non-PC nonsense, even a blind man could see the trouble that is brewing. Again like you no threat in that statement, just the truth.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
So I googled 'brainstorm', clicked on the news option, and this was on the first page:
"How can OEMs maximize their product portfolio through contract manufacturing?"

I find myself so unable to give a fuck it is almost comical. I think I shall go and try the latest 'party drug' and then moan when I can't handle it. Or maybe I shall shift some paradigms until it all makes sense.
And don't forget to leverage some synergies while you are shifting those paradigms.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #11
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Maybe I'm just young and not bitter enough yet, but I still think voting should be a huge priority to all of us. I can see how it could get annoying in a two-party system like the US, and you really are only choosing the lesser of two evils, but eventually that has got to make some sort of difference, right? - At least that's what I hope for

I mean, do you really want to just let Mitt Romney run America
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #12
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
This is literally the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long time!
Sounds like some morons had a brainfart about brainstorm...
Read this as "Mormons had a brainfart about brainstorm..." my first thought was: of course the mormons would be behind this.
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 06-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Yeah well.. there isnt a country on this planet whos goverment isnt made up of self serving elitists.. and anyone who thinks there is also believes that the NWO is a group of wrestlers started by Hulk Hogan.. the Bilderberg Group is a techno band and that the Illuminati makes light bulbs .. Or worse of all.. is braindead and mentally asleep enough to deny any of those groups even exsist...and as far as Mormons or ANY religion goes for that matter.. I could care less if someone bows down and worships a potato if thats what makes them happy.. for the simple fact that I personally may not believe the whole Bible story..I'm at least mature and intelligent enough to not knock someone else for their beliefs because theres a chance they just might be right and I;'m wrong.... NOONE walking knows for sure.. and anyone that thinks they do know for sure is small minded and think that their beliefs are the universes own law and anyone that disagrees with them is just plain stupid. In other words.. they are the perfect politican.

And GirlAnachronism, please dont think any of that was directed at YOU or anything you said personally.. cuz that wasnt the way i intended it

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 06-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlAnachronism View Post
Read this as "Mormons had a brainfart about brainstorm..." my first thought was: of course the mormons would be behind this.
Morons or Mormons...same difference! LOL
Old 06-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #15
GirlAnachronism

Quote:

And GirlAnachronism, please dont think any of that was directed at YOU or anything you said personally.. cuz that wasnt the way i intended it
Nope, didn't take it personally at all. I actually agree with most of what you said. But I'm a hopeless optimist!
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 06-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #16
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

There is nothing wrong with being an optimist as long as it is tempered with a dose of reality. The same can probably be said for us cynics.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter View Post
There is nothing wrong with being an optimist as long as it is tempered with a dose of reality. The same can probably be said for us cynics.
Perfectly said.. I'll rep you for that one as soon as I can.. right now it says i gotta spread the love first
Old 06-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #18
GirlAnachronism

Pfft, reality ruins everything fun. Way over rated.
And I want love to
cover up my ears,
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #19
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All that PC stuff makes me mad. Already we can't say Happy Christmas in case we might offend anyone who dont celebrate it. Having to say Happy fucking holidays is like grovelling in fear. Who even thought that up in the first place? I'd sure like to put a burning bag of shit on his or her doorstep.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:12 AM   #20
drvenkman
Privileged Member

drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, really?

The world has plenty of problems to solve without inventing a reason to outlaw a phrase.