Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
Mrdoit

Mrdoit has initial reputation

hello, i've got a crush for my mother is this rare?

Last edited by Mrdoit; 04-30-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Mrdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Not at all. They have a complex named after it. Ever heard of Oedipus?

From Wikepedia:

The Oedipus complex or conflict is a concept developed by Sigmund Freud to explain the origin of certain neuroses in childhood. It is defined as a male child's unconscious desire for the exclusive love of his mother. This desire includes jealousy towards the father and the unconscious wish for that parent's death. Later researchers used the term Electra complex for the same phenomenon in girls. (In Greek myth, Electra, daughter of Agamemnon, helped plan the murder of her mother.) Freud and his ideas were a primary inspiration for Carl Jung, who further described the concept and coined the term "complex".

The idea is based on the Greek myth of Oedipus, who kills his father Laius and marries his mother Jocasta. The Oedipus conflict, or Oedipus complex, was described as a state of psychosexual development and awareness first occurring around the age of 5 and a half years (a period known as the phallic stage in Freudian theory).
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

no you might try to check out the incest boards to learn more there are many to chose from just do a serch and I am sure you will find one to meet your needs
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #4
persiangurl

wow, just when i thought i had heARD it all

im really curious as to why u have a crush on her?

if i may ask
Old 05-08-2006, 06:55 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Hey, invite all your friends over for bar be que.

What is on the menu? Yeah, your mom.

Yeah, for a solid hour, your buddies get to watch you eat your mom, literally!!

You happy now? Good, go home and kiss your mom, and tell her how much you love her, you lover her, you love her.

Quit that is enough!! Save a little for tomorrow.

A little saved today, goes a long, long way.

Bee, bee, bee.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
Mrdoit

Mrdoit has initial reputation

well, i got a crush on her a few years ago, i caught her having sex with her then partner, i only saw a second of sex but ever since then i've wanted to have sex with her
Mrdoit is offline   Reply With Quote