Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace (The Taking of the Virgin Bride)

I ran into a fellow in a bar who told me he drove a limo for a living. Well, I said that must be an interesting way to make a living. He assured me that indeed it is and proceeded to relate a number of funny stories that had occured during the preformance of his duties. Like the lady whose daughter was getting married next saturday who insisted that I have six dozen roses in the limo when I pick up the bride- to- be and take her to the church.

During the course of the conversation I found out that the brides name was Laura and that she was to be picked up at two o'clock saturday and taken to St. Anns for the ceremony.We finished our drinks and conversation and he gave me his business card and said if I ever got married be sure to call him and he would make me a good deal on the limo service.

The next day I called his office and told the receptionist that I was with the floral arranging service and could she verify the address of the pick up and drop off points for the wedding on saturday since they would be carrying our flowers. She gladly gave me the address of Lauras mothers house and the church.

I called a limosine rental service and reserved a limo for the following saturday. I made arrangments to pick it up on saturday morning and return it tuesday. I also called and reserved six dozen long stem roses and a chauffers uniform. Of course I did all this with a perfect credit record visa card in a fictitious name and address which was always paid on time and over the internet.

On friday afternoon I called the real limo service and acting as the father of the bride changed the pick up time to three-thirty.

As I pulled up in front of the mothers house they were all in the front yard taking pictures. As I got out of the limo I saw what was the most beautiful bride I had ever laid my eyes on.
Not only was she gorgeous but I had never seen such a provocative wedding dress.
From the front it was held up only by a band of fabric that went around her neck. It was vee'd all the way to her navel with the inside edge of both breast clearly visable. Below the waist it was slit from her ankle all the way to mid thigh to expose a beautiful long leg and the top of her nylon.
There was no back to this dress. Her back was gorgeous and completely nude all the way down to her hips.

As I tried to control my excitment I introduced myself and handed the bride a dozen roses and another dozen to her mother. Her mother exclaimed "I didn't order these" I smiled and said these were complments of the service and she seemed pleased.

"Shall I turn off the limo or are you ready to go ? " Laura responded that she was ready and we had better be going as she did not want to keep the groom waiting. As she took her purse from her mothers hand her father suggested that she let her mother carry it for her untill after the wedding. Laura agreed and we moved to the limo where I opened the door and she was thrilled by all the roses.

The sight of those legs as she climbed into the limo was overpowering.She was indeed a fabulous looking bride.

I got in the drivers door,put the limo in gear and Laura waved to her family as we drove off .
I pushed the intercom button and asked if she would like some music and she responded "Yes that would be nice thank you.

As I entered the interstate Laura pushed the intercom button and said" This is really a great CD I love the way he plays the guitar." "Yea" I said " Its great music to make love to" I caught a look of disapproval on her face in the rear view mirror as she said" Well, I wouldn't know anything about that I have saved myself for my wedding night."

Needless to say I was shocked and delighted. Not only did I have this beautiful bride all to myself tonight but I find she is a virgin. Does it get any better than this?

I'm heading to the outskirts of the county where my cabin is located and up until now Laura has not noticed we have gone too far to be going to St Anns. She pushes the intercom button and says" Say driver shouldn't we have taken an exit about three back?" I reply that I know a quicker way and that she should just relax and let me drive the limo. Laura shoots back that she does not intend on being late for her wedding and orders me to get off the interstate and head for the church.

I pull the pin on the sleeping gas canister, slide open the small window between the two compartments and drop the canister into the passenger section while quickly closing the window.

Laura sees the white gas escaping and knows something is not right. She grabs the canister and tries to open the window and then the door to no avail. I of course have them security locked,no one in and no one out. She screams and tries pounding on the window between the compartments but has no success. After about fifteen seconds she passes out and slumps over on the bench seat.

We arrive at the cabin about one half hour later. I hit the garage door opener, installed just for this purpose, and drive straight into the garage. I should have about one hour yet before Laura starts to regain conciousness. I carry her into the cabin and down the stairs to the basement that is already prepared for her arrival.

I lay her on a padded table that is eight feet long and slightly less than waist high.I take time to look one last time at her gorgeous brown eyes before I blindfold her with a black silk scarf. I double the scarf and wrap it around her head twice to insure that she will not be able to identify me later. Now after kissing her warm, red lips I put a leather gag in her mouth and secure it behind her head.

I raise her arms over her head and secure them in leather restraints that are attached to the table. I repeat that with her ankles, spreading her legs slightly to reach the ankle cuffs at the sides of the table. Now I start some blues on the stereo, throw back a couple of shots of Jack and wait for the bride- to- be to awaken.

About an hour later Laura begins to stir and I can immediatly see the confusion and fear.

Laura thinks: Where am I ? What is happening to me ?
She thinks, Have I been in a wreck? Am I in the hospital? I can't move my arms and legs?
And slowly her mind is clearing and she remembers the events that took place in the limo.
"Driver are you there?" "Where are we, what are you doing?" And she realizes her sounds are muffeled and that she has something tied in her mouth.

I put my hand on her stomach. She arches her body in fear and pulls at the restraints. She tries despartly but can gain no relief.

As I move my hand slowly up her stomach and between her breast she continues to pull at her cuffs and speaking very softly I say" You might as well relax Laura ,you are mine and I intend on raping you in every way you can imagine.Taking your virginity will be my pleasure there is no need to thank me however when this night is over I'm sure you will.

Now let's get started.

I take from my table a knife and trace a line from her navel to the part of her neck that her dress strap begins to go around her neck. She gasp as I slide the blade under the strap and cut through freeing the only thing holding up the front of her wedding dress. Slowing I uncover her breast. They are beautiful, full and firm with silver dollar size nipples. I cup her breast in my hands as she struggles in vain. I push and release and squeeze and release all the while rolling her nipples between my fingers. I pinch her nipples and watch her winch in pain as I pinch and release again and again. I pull straight up on her nipples seeing how far I can go. She arches her back to relieve the tension. I hold them there for a few seconds and then release. She exhales deeply as the pain subsides. I lean over and take her nipple into my mouth. Her nipple is hard and swelling as I flick my tongue over it and around it I bite down on her nipple with my lips and she again arches her back. I say" Thats it Laura relax and enjoy yourself I can make you feel very good" She thrashes her head back and forth in a negitive reply but her body can't lie. Time to move lower.

I again lay my knife on her stomach and slide it under her waistband along the same vertical line that the slit in her skirt follows. I turn the edge of my knife and cut from her waist to to where the slit in her dress begins. This completely frees her of her dress and I toss it away. "You are going to have to buy a new wedding dress luv." I lay my hand on her stomach just above her virgin pussy. Laura begins to inhale and exhale deeper her gorgeous chest rising and falling with each breath.

I could have sliced through her white silk panties with my knife but there is just something about ripping the panties off a beautiful woman that is simply overpowering. So I did. Her pussy was perfectly kept neatly trimmed and, not to my surprise, perfectly wet.

I have two chains that hang down about midpoint and slightly outboard of the table. I took her right ankle free and reattached the cuff to one of these chains. I repeated with her left leg. Her legs were now nearly vertical and spread in the most appropriate manor to allow me full access to her virgin pussy. I pushed a button to drop the bottem half of the table so that Lauras ass was exactly at the end of the table.I put a stool at the end of the table and I then removed the gag from her mouth.

For what I was going to do next I wanted to hear everything this pretty little virgin had to say!

As I remove the gag from her mouth she ask me "Why are you doing this to me?" "Because I can" is my reply. "I am supposed to be married today, can't you please just let me go?" she said in a submissive tone." I suppose I could" I said "but I won't." "A beautiful young girl such as yourself needs to be introduced into the world of fuck in the proper manor. By an experienced man, a man who will take his time and show how pleasure and pain are so closely connected ,not some young groom with little or no experience who stumbles through you like a bull in a china shop."
"No Laura I will not let you go, not until you are a woman."

As Laura started to reply I covered her quivering lips with mine and began to kiss her. She jerked her head first to one side and then the other to avoid me. I persisted and grabbed her chin to keep her from moving while I slid my tongue into her lucious, warm, wet mouth. After several moments of firmly holding her face while tenderly kissing her lips I released my hold on her.

She immediatly started to bargain with me "Please if you let me go I'll get my family to give you money." "No deal" I replied. "Please just take me back I,I'll do anything else just don't take my virginity." "No deal" I said once again. Laura said "I mean what I said I will do anything if you just leave me with my virginity intact." "Maybe it is possible that you have some bargaining power Laura and maybe you are willing to show me exactly what you mean.?" "Yes" she said with a sound of relief "Yes I will"

I walked to the head of the table and pushed a release lever that let the part of the table supporting her head down to a forty-five degree angle.Laura gasp as she was blind to what was happening. With her head below the level of the table I had perfect access to her mouth. I unzipped my trousers as slowly and loudly as I could and watched the fear gather in her face. I took my cock in hand and rubbed the head along her cheek. At first Laura pulled her head away but I quickly reminded her of her offer and she remained still as I stroked her face with my manhood. Up one side and then the other along her chin and then her nose and finally I pressed the head of my cock against her lips.Laura cried out "Please don't please" "Ah now Laura what about your offer?" I said as I continued to press. "It's just that I have never done this before and I don't know what to do" "Don't worry it will all come to you, now open your mouth"

Laura begrudgingly obeyed and I slowly slid into her about three inches of hard dick before I withdrew and slid in again. I repeated again and again as she began to cry. I continued at this pace and level of penitration for quite a while to get her used to breathing with a two inch thick snake in her mouth. As I rubbed her face and neck with my hands I began to push deeper into her warm, delicious mouth. I said "Thats right take it down your throat Laura,I know you are enjoying what I'm doing and I know you don't want me to stop." Hers tears kept flowing and she continued to handle all the dick I gave her.

As I picked up the pace and drove deeper I hit her gag reflex a number of times but she was quick to adjust and was soon taking five inches with no problem. My passion was building and my cock was swelling in her mouth. My balls were slapping her forehead as I pushed deeper and deeper. The sounds coming from Laura's throat were a mixture of pain and forced pleasure." You are doing very well Laura and I can see you are anxious to have the rest of my cock in your throat.You have stopped crying and your cries of pain have turned to sounds of pleasure.

With that I launch a full scale thrust to the deepest part of her throat. Laura winches with pain but recoups nicely and soon I am making full eight inch thrust deep into her gorgeous mouth again and again and again. Her moans turn to ecstacy as I grab her breast and continue to pump my steel into her throat. I see her hips begin to move and know that I have Laura right where I want her."Go ahead Laura go for it beautiful, you know you want it you know you are loving everything I'm doing."

With that I feel the first wave of cum start at the base of my cock and rocket into her throat. I withdraw and slam forward again and another wave of cum shoots into her beautiful mouth. I continue to thrust until every last bit of cum has been delivered. Laura's chest is rising and falling as she tries to recover her breath. "I want you to lick every bit of cum off my dick Laura." Her tongue searches the entire length of my cock for any cum she has missed and when she is finished I push one last time all the way up to my balls and leave it there long enough to once again take her breath away before withdrawing.

I put her head support back to its full upright position and let her rest momentarily while I prepare for my next assault. "OK driver undo my arms and legs and take me down so I can go home."

I have since taken a position on a stool at the foot of the table exactly where Lauras ass meets the end of the table and her beautiful long legs rise vertically in front of me. "Now Laura you didn't really expect me to take you home did you and I don't think you really want to go home, do you."

And with that I gave her a kiss right on her pretty little virgin pussy.

"Please don't do that" Laura screamed, "You promised to leave me with my virginity intact if I gave you what you wanted" "I did not promise anything of the sort I said as I made my way up to her face but I will promise you this: I will not take your maidenhood until you ,Laura, beg me to do so.

And with that I began kissing her lips and neck and tits. I took her nipple into my mouth and bit down on it with my lips while I rolled the other between my fingers. I ignored her insistence that I stop and take her home and worked my way slowly downward to her pussy. Once again I posistioned myself on the stool between her thighs and started kissing her thighs and ass surrounding her pussy. I worked my way closer to her sweet wet pussy and began kissing the outside edges. "Please stop it I don,t want this I want you to take me home" Not much chance of that happening" I thought to myself as I rolled my tongue over her clit and flicked my tongue from one end of it to another.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and took it between my lips biting and releasing again and again, tugging at it and pinching gentley at first and then more agressively. As I continued to tease her and watching for a reaction from her body she let out a very sensual moan that she tried to conceal by hollering at me to "Stop this very instant" I reply "Laura you shout no but your body is screaming yes,why not let go and give in to the ecstacy?"

"Never" she shouts "I'll never give in to you" I ignore her and grab her hips pulling her pussy into my face and shooting my tongue as deep as I can into her sweet honey pot" "Oh Oh please no I...." I continue to shoot my tongue in and out, in and out, again and again and again. Then I start making long strokes with my tongue from her rosebud to her clit and back over and over again. Lauras hips are now involentarilly starting to move up and down matching the rythem of my strokes.

Lauras cries of no and demands to take her home have disappeared and have been replaced with quiet moans of pleasure. As she tries to fight her arousal I slide a finger into her as I continue to manipulate her clitoris in my mouth. She gasp when I enter her and starts to pull her hips away but quickly realizes her efforts are to no avail. I continue to slide my fingers and tongue in and around her sweet, wet pussy while her passion grows. Lauras is moaning uncontrollably with pleasure, she is pushing her pussy firmly into my mouth with every thrust of her hips.

I stand and kick the stool across the room. Grabbing my cock I place the head firmly against her clitoris. Laura starts to take very short deep breaths. It is clear she now anticipates,and will welcome , what is about to take place. As I begin to apply pressure to her vagina opening she makes a small squealing sound that indicates neither pain or pleasure only pure excited anticipation. I push the head in quite easily. Laura again squeals but this time says "No no please don't do this, I'm begging you one last time" I push forward about two more inches and say to her " No Laura very shortly you will be begging me again"

I am blocked now by Lauras maidenhead and and am moving back and forth in and out of her.Each time I withdraw completely and re-enter guiding my cock with my hand at her opening being careful not to penitrate more than just a couple of inches. Each time I withdraw I push her clit against the head of my dick as I penitrate again and again. Her passion is building. She tries to push her pussy harder against me with each thrust and yet the tears are still streaming down her cheeks. Her young sexual body has taken control and there is nothing she can do about it.

"What do you want Laura?" I ask as I continue to make short strokes and she keeps trying to push deeper. "Please, please I want you to st....." I quicken the pace. "What is it Laura what do you want me to do? "Oh please oh oh god please......." I grab her hips and start to manuver them in a circular motion as I continue to quicken my strokes. "Laura I know what you want and so do you but you must tell me, you must beg me to do what your body demands."

Her ass is bouncing off the table, her stomach is flattened as her gorgeous chest heaves up and down.She is moaning and groaning like she is already in the throws of orgasm and she calms herself and quietly says"Yes" "Yes what" I reply "Yes I want you to take me I want you to make me a woman I want you to put all of your cock in me I want to feel all of you inside me now I want you to fuck me now!"

And with that I drew back and slammed eight inches of steel cock into Lauras maidenhead.I passed through it as if it was not there and she screamed louder than any scream I had ever heard. I withdrew and slammed hard again. Laura screamed again. After five or six screams she began to calm and I slowed my pace. Her hips started responding again as if the pain was subsiding and I continued to stroke at a steady even rythem. After a short time she began to smile and moan very sensually. "How does that feel Laura?" "I feel good I feel very good" "What do you want now Laura?" I asked." I want you to keep doing what your doing I want you to keep fucking me."

Once again I quickened the pace and Laura responded in kind. I kept driving my swollen cock into her and she loved every bit of it. Each time she would near climax I would slow her down and prolong her ecstacy until she could stand no more and finally she screamed " Please make me cum I am going to explode if you don't make me cum please I'm begging you" And so I brought her back to the edge and said to her " Laura I'm going to cum in you and I want you to cum at the same time, I want you to wrap your pussy around my cock as tight as you can and slide your hips up and down and take all of me inside of you, can you do that Laura do you want to do that? " Oh yes I can I want you to make me cum please make me cum" And with that I put my hands on her stomach and pushing down I could feel my cock inside of her.My thrust became faster her moans became louder and as I felt the wave of cum start to erupt Laura yelled "Oh god oh I,m going to cum Oh please Oh yes yes yes"

She used her leg restraints to pull herself up off the table and was moving her ass all over my dick. She wiggled and bucked as if there was no gravity and the only thing holding her up in the air was my cock. Laura came for a full ninty seconds and screamed and cried the entire time. After a time I pulled my cock from her and walked around and kissed her. She seemed startled as if I had awakened her from a trance. She lifted her head from the table and puckered her lips and I kissed her again. "Can I have more?" she whispered.

I release your wrist and ankles from their restraints. I replace your wrist restraints with a pair of handcuffs connected with a eighteen inch chain. After putting on a full face leather mask I carry you over to the bed and lay you down on your back and immediatly begin kissing those gorgeous full lips. I can't stop myself. I know I should be taking you back and setting you free as I have accomplished everything I meant to do but your beauty and your desire for more is overpowering. I have donned the mask because I fear you will pull off your blindfold and then be able to identify me.

I work my way to your breast and then quickly to your pussy. I begin to kiss and lick and bite with uncontrollable passion.I suck your clit into my mouth and slowly drag my tongue across it as you drape your beautiful legs over my shoulders. My mouth explores every part of your pussy.Again I suck in your clit and begin to massage it between my lips,lightly at first and then harder.You respond by grabbing my head with both hands and slaming my face against your pussy. My tongue darts in and out licking and biting.You start to pump your hips in a steady rythmic motion that makes me want to mount you and give you everything I have.But I resist the temptation and once again take your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.I squeaze them hard and at the same time bite down on your clit with my lips.
Your scream is low and more like a pleasurable moan.You move your hips faster and faster.
I continue to manipulate you clit with my tongue first slow and then faster.I bring you to the edge of ecstacy and then let you slide back.I bite down with my lips on your clit again and again and again. Your passion is intense as you moan with ecstacy and beg me not to stop.
I roll you over,slide a pillow under your hips and once again attack your sweet pussy with my tongue and mouth. Now I begin to make long strokes with my tongue from your clit to your ass and back again and again faster and faster.You pump your ass into my face as my tongue darts in and out of you.I try to grab your clit in my lips again but your hips are moving too fast. In an effort to slow you down I give you a slap on the ass.It produces the opposite result as the slap seems to arouse you even more. You rip off your blindfold and scream "I've got to see you" You look startled when you see the mask but it doesn't slow you down at all.
I decide the time is right. I roll you onto your back and grabbing my cock I posistion the head on your clit. You become very still and as we look directly into each others eyes you whisper "yes."
You spread your thighs to allow me full access. As we stare deeply into each others eyes I push the head of my cock past your clitoris and into your awaiting pussy.Just the head at first.I say to you "Don't look away, look directly at my eyes" and you do. I push into you a bit more and watch your reaction to the width of my cock. I push a bit more and you begin to move your hips towards me.You feel very good and I continue to move back and forth inside of you knowing that your pussy is stretching to accomidate me. Your pace begins to quicken and I respond in kind but still only penitrating you three to four inches. My passion is heightened by your beautiful face and your look of anticipation knowing that soon you would be able take my entire throbing cock into your hot little pussy.
Without taking my eyes from yours I rock back and forth sliding in and out of you.
You pull your mouth away from mine and whisper "I want your cock and I want it all right now" I grab a handfull of your hair and after making two more half strokes I drive eight inches of rock hard cock deep into your pussy.
You scream and I drive it in again. You moan this time and I continue to drive my body into yours.Making full eight inch strokes each time and penitrating you to the maximum I feel are bodies becoming one. You raise your legs and I push even deeper into you. You have two fistfuls of chest hair which you use to pull yourself up to my face and shove your tongue in my mouth.
Your body is wild with desire and my passion is uncontrolable. We roll over and you are upright on my cock.You have slowed the pace and you begin to move your ass in a rotating direction.First to the left and then the right. I'm doing everything I can to keep from exploding inside of you. Your pussy is so tight on my cock that I can feel the veins on my cock rubbing against the walls of your pussy.
I can't get enough of you as you continue to rotate your hips and moan in ecstacy. I throw you onto your back,spread your legs and once again drive all of my manhood deep into your body you make a very deep moan and I know we are close.
Your moaning is becoming louder,deeper and uncontrolable. Each time you bring your hips up from the bed to meet my cock I drive you back to the bed. Your legs are wrapped around me in a death grip while your hands are locked onto the headboard behind you.I say "I want you you to cum" You scream "Oh please please make me cum" "Come on baby let it go I want you to explode" I say as your moans turn into screams of "god oh god please fuck me ,fuck me don't stop baby please don't stop.
Suddenly I feel the flood of hot cum start at the base of my cock and launch itself into the deepest part of your pussy.You feel it hit and push as hard as you can to acheive the deepest penitration while we are cuming.I launch another wave of cum as you are reaching the height of your orgasm. You scream"Yes , yes oh oh " I pull your face towards mine so that I can look directly into your beautiful eyes while we are climaxing. I continue to shoot wave after wave of cum into your beautiful pussy and your orgasmic thrust last another sixty ecstacy filled seconds.

And then the calm.

You are out for a solid quarter hour. When you awaken dazed and confused you look at me and ask "What happened to me did I pass out?"

I looked at your fabulous face and said "The French call it "Le Petit Morte" Laura"

I gave Laura a tight mini-skirt, a silk blouse and a pair of spiked heels (Some things I had saved from one of her predecessors), and told her to get dressed and I would see to it that she got what she had been wanting all night. She looked at me and said that she had already gotten what she had been wanting. And all she wanted now was more. I said to her that was impossible and that she would have to go back to her fiancee and family. Laura said her fiancee had nothing for her and she was sure he would be completely inadequite when to compared to a man such as myself.

I knew she was right and that she would probably spend the rest of her life searching for the kind of sexual gradification she had experienced tonight. But it made no difference I had to take her back.

As I cuffed her and put the blindfold back in place once again she begged "Please no, don't do this, don't take me back. I want to stay here with you I'll do anything you ask just keep me with you."

As we made our way back to the city I made a call to City Cab and ordered a pick up at the Crosstown shopping center going to Lauras home address. When we arrived I removed her cuffs and her blindfold ,and kissed her one last time. I told her to stand under the light and wait for the cab and that I would pull off and wait in the shadows until the cab arrived.

As Laura got out of the limo she turned and said "This isn't fair I have so much to say to you about what you have done and how I feel about .......you" I replied " Don't worry luv I'll find you again"

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #2
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its not rape when she enjoys it that much.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the fact that she didn't have the choice qualifies it as rape.

Hope you enjoyed it

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

Old 12-13-2008, 08:02 AM   #4
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her BODY didn't have the choice, but she is doing things like begging him to make her cum and smiling etc...
Old 12-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
jakeleg

Perhaps she changed her mind midstream?

Old 01-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story +rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:37 AM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love the set-up. But I would depict the bride as more innocent, tender, and virginal. Can't imagine a girl kidnapped on her wedding day forced into reluctant/semi-willing orgasms, myself.

I'd have her loathing and detesting everything during the entire terrifying experience. Not only that, but I'd have her kidnapped with her entire bridal party, and turn her and her bridesmaids into my harem!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bride bound in veil.jpg (15.4 KB, 1738 views)
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
Forsaken

Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Movin Up!
Forsaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #9
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey........this one is so damn hot, I read this almost 2 months back, still coudn't get it out of my mind........great work jakeleg...
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 PM   #10
jakeleg

Thank you spell siren glad you liked it

Old 08-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
catherine_johnson

catherine_johnson has initial reputation

Hi, I liked your story, though I would have liked the bride to have been kept captive a bit longer and then perhaps blackmailed when she was released. But a good story nonetheless. Thank you.
catherine_johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
jakeleg

Thank you Catherine. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Jake

Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 AM   #13
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i loved this story and i agree ITS a very hot hot hot story nice work
Old 10-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #14
jakeleg

Thank you Muggs. Glad you liked it

Old 08-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #15
jakeleg

Thanks prey for me Glad you liked the story

Jake

Old 11-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #16
rehanboy16

rehanboy16 has initial reputation

hey i loved it..i red it about 7 times now and still wanna read more...great work jakeleg..
I was wondering if u could make another sequel of this story something like, after some time this guy thinks about that girl again and masturbate and wants to have more fun with her so the next day he went to look for the girl.First he went to her house where he picked the girl the first time in a limo and finds out that she got married and then he tries to find Laura's new house from their family.You can make something how he find out the address and then he went to her's and try to convince her to have some more fun with him in her husband's absence.
Please man we all will be very glad if u make some story like this.
Think about it please.
rehanboy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 AM   #17
rehanboy16

hey really nice story!!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #18
jakeleg

Thanks forsaken glad you liked it

Jake

Old 04-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #19
jakeleg

Thanks rehan, I'll see what I can do

Old 05-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #20
rehanboy16

Thanksss jakeleg , can't wait to read another beautiful piece of writing from you.