Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Does some women deserve to be raped?
No. Nobody deserves to suffer rape and humilliation. It debases us as humans. 23 45.10%
Yes. There may be instance in which the person ( a woman in this case ) deserves it. 22 43.14%
Not sure. Have to think about it a bit. 1 1.96%
Rasputin, you deserve an umbrella up your ass, so that they can open it when it's inside. 5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #101
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Because in the end there is no final answer.
All this talking might eventually give people a different kind of view to - additionally - consider alongside their own but essentially a question like to original one cannot be answered universally. There are only opinions.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #102
muffdiver

muffdiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I think you will never get an honest answer because you have shown people's votes to the public. No one here will vote yes and have their name out there for all to see.
I voted yes, there are cruel evil women out there that deserve to be humiliated, just like there are cruel and evil guys that deserve the same. Child molesters are the worst, anyone that rapes a child needs to be locked up with about 10 big dicked inmates that havent had any in about 15 years, constantly getting raped.

Last edited by muffdiver; 12-08-2008 at 08:18 PM.
muffdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #103
muffdiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Actually those suspected of being nazis were sent to the very same concentration camps after WWII had ended. After WWII over 2* million german people were killed during the expulsion of germanic people from eastern Europe. Up to 2 million german women were raped by the invading soviet soldiers and some of them were also murdered or they committed suicide...

* Most widely accepted estimate with 3 millions being the highest.

Just since you were referring to the kind treatment taking place after WWII I thought I'd point out something with couple of examples.

nazis raped plenty russians, so in that case its tit-for-tat so to say, just like japs raped all they invaded.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #104
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #105
muffdiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post

LOL pretty good
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #106
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I could not agree more.I'm exhausted from reading this thread...(and I thought I talked alot.)Wheew!!!LOL!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote