Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #41
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I won my court case

Hatred surrounds me wherever I go
all my hope is lost from your little show
Hatred for all things mostly for trust
the evil keeps lurking and hides where it must
Each shread of dignity falls piece by piece
chemical substances are my release
It seems rape is accepted, the victim is wrong
trying to change your mind just takes to damn long
I just try not to think about whats going on
We use violence to fight for a violated person
a victim, a survivor, a liar, a whore
I am sick of these words I have heard all before
I respect those who care for my life more than me
they do what they can to get me to be free
To fight violence with violence just doesn't seem right
though I may be wrong I think this late at night
I am hopelessly trying to make sense of my thoughts
there is nothing to do but you keep doing lots
I just go with the flow and hope for the day
when my memories are erased of when he had his way
You've all had your say and you've said it out loud
I'm a whore
I'm a slut
I deserved what I got
I wanted it more than anything else
I lie
I'm diseased
I could have fought back
I'm stronger than him, that rapist named Matt
Well fuck all of you
you've made yourselves clear
I've heard your opinions and I don't share your view
Go fuck yourselves I know that you can
you've done it before and you'll do it again
I sit here and hate all life around me
I'm hurting enough so just let me be
If I had my way I'd kill each one of you
when I was done I would kill myself too
Fuck you I wish you had never been born
my heart still beats even though it's been torn
Would things be easir if I were dead?
It could be arranged
I'll do it myself to erase all the pain
But first I have just one thing to say
two words to make all the pain go away
Fuck you and fuck you I hope that you die
Fuck you, you know and I know that you lie
And fuck you, I hope that your happy now
Fuck you, you bastard, just go right to hell

by Sarah Gardner
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #42
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Well then good news, it's a suppository." Professor Farnsworth
Old 08-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #43
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Whow Sodoman, thank you for all these great posts.
No problem, I got carried away on some "funny famous quote" site.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:58 PM   #44
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can fool some of the people all of the time. And those are the ones we have to
concentrate on.
George the Lesser - 2005
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:35 AM   #45
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry.

Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, Mister Sandman, 1994
Old 08-19-2006, 02:33 PM   #46
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I've always thought the most sensual part of a woman was the boobies."

Zapp Brannigan
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:56 PM   #47
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oooouuuuhh." Kiff Krokker
Old 08-20-2006, 02:58 PM   #48
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

I want fun.

Snale 2006
Old 08-20-2006, 05:10 PM   #49
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Brus-kuluz taurzur bûrzu tiil-ob
Hush-ob dhurum agh ufum dhurum
Tor Vautu brus-troguz
Urgai-u gukh dûmp agh tiimor

Talaan-u rûk-ir tor urûk
Nauru-ir agh kragoru nûrsu grishûrz
Nork-ulu furtun agh goth
Mordor-ob bot-tuk

Ghaash agh akûl – Nazgûl skoiz
Mirdautas vras!
Karn ghaamp agh nût
Shaut Manwe quiinubat gukh

Sauron - In the song "Mirdautas Vras" (by Summoning)
Old 08-21-2006, 04:08 PM   #50
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It might be said of psychoanalysis that if you give it your little finger it will soon have your whole hand. - Sigmund Freud

Every morning I woke in dread, waiting for the day nurse to go on her rounds and announce from the list of names in her hand whether or not I was for shock treatment, the new and fashionable means of quieting people and of making them realize that orders are to be obeyed and floors are to be polished without anyone protesting and faces are to be made to be fixed into smiles and weeping is a crime. - Janet Frame

Psychoanalysts seem to be long on information and short on application. - Gene Fowler

I myself spent nine years in an insane asylum and I never had the obsession of suicide, but I know that each conversation with a psychiatrist, every morning at the time of his visit, made me want to hang myself, realizing that I would not be able to cut his throat. - Antonin Artaud

It is almost impossible to be a doctor and an honest man, but it is obscenely impossible to be a psychiatrist without at the same time bearing the stamp of the most incontestable madness: that of being unable to resist that old atavistic reflex of the mass of humanity, which makes any man of science who is absorbed by this mass a kind of natural and inborn enemy of all genius. - Antonin Artaud

A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing - Joey Adams

A magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. — Unknown
Old 08-22-2006, 08:11 AM   #51
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

"If mankind minus one were of one opinion, then mankind is no more justified in silencing the one than the one - if he had the power - would be justified in silencing mankind."

John Stuart Mill
Old 08-22-2006, 02:23 PM   #52
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quotes:
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle!
Private Gomer Pyle: Private Pyle reporting as ordered, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, Private Joker is your new squad leader, and you WILL bunk with him! He'll teach you everything; he'll teach you how to pee!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, aye aye, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, he's silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts and guts is enough. Now you two ladies carry on!
Private Gomer Pyle, Private Joker: Sir, aye aye, sir!

Memorable Quotes from
Full Metal Jacket (1987)
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Joker: The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive

Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Private Joker: Leonard, if Hartman finds us here, we'll be in a world of shit.
Private Gomer Pyle: I *am*... in a world... of shit.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

Private Joker: I wanna slip my tube steak into your sister. What'll you take in trade?
Private Cowboy: What do you got?

Private Cowboy: Tough break for Hand Job. He was all set to get shipped out on a medical.
Private Joker: What was the matter with him?
Private Cowboy: He was jerkin' off ten times a day.
Private Eightball: No shit. At least ten times a day.
Private Cowboy: Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy fucker starts jerking off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear division.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Get your fat ass up there! I'll bet if there was some pussy up there you would get up there, wouldn't you?
Private Pyle: Sir, yes sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel faint! Jesus H. Christ! I think you've got a hard-on!

Taken from the movie Full Metal Jacket

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-22-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #53
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Gol-ly!" Gomer Pyle
Old 08-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #54
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Move it, move it, move it.
SGT. Carter
I can't here you.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Gomer Pyle

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-23-2006 at 12:26 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:32 PM   #55
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You have to love Kubrick. Man could make some movies. The director of what is still my
favorite rape scene - the home invasion in "A Clockwork Orange."

"The great advantage of being a reasonable creature is that you can find a reason
for whatever you want to do." Benjamin Franklin
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:34 AM   #56
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

"Once we get out of the 80's, the 90's are gonna make the 60's look like the 50's." Hughie Walker/Dennis Hopper Flashback.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:05 AM   #57
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

"I'm into saddism, necrophelia and beastiality. Am I on to something here, or am I just beating a dead horse?"
Old 08-24-2006, 01:15 PM   #58
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

I know nothing about sex because I was always married.
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Old 08-25-2006, 04:34 AM   #59
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I spent my whole life not knowing what I want out of it, just chasing my tail. Now for the first time I know exactly what I want and who... that's the damnable misery of it.

It's quoted in the bible, Revelations: Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?
[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge]
Wyatt Earp: It says United States Marshal!
Ike Clanton: Wyatt, please, I...
Wyatt Earp: [referring to Stilwell, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up!
Wyatt Earp: The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!
Wyatt Earp: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!
Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...
Wyatt Earp: Hell's coming with me!

Remember what I said about people seein' a bright light before they die? It ain't true. I can't see a damn thing.

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Quotes from the movie: Tombstone 1st quote: Wyatt Earp/Kurt Russell 2nd quote: Johnny Ringo/Michael Biehn 3rd quote: Wyatt Earp/Kurt Russell 4th quote: Morgan Earp/Bill Paxton 5th quote: Doc Holiday/Val Kilmer
Old 08-29-2006, 04:53 AM   #60
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You show me a good mouser and I'll show you a cat with bad breath." Garfield