Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2006, 02:50 AM   #41
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
an extension of the who's sound.......zeppelin?
omg theyre such a heavy band!! much heavier than the who's music:/
but ill give you that- zep WERE quite psychedelic in some songs- listen to "how many more times" if you havent already!!
ugh i hate sabbath. but i DO like ozzy's solo stuff- weird, huh?:P
zep's such a diverse band, they had so many sounds-i believe they were the 1st hard rock band. in terms of heavy music, they were the 1st.
like hendrix they did things NO ONE did before them.
Do you consider Purple's 'Smoke on the water' a heavy song ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:05 AM   #42
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was never introduced to the underground bands that are mentioned on this board; I wish I had been. Though I've been influenced and had a love for music since I was in diapers. I don't consider Hendrix to be the greatest musician ever but a whole lot of people/guitarists have been inflluenced by him. The songs I like by him are Fire, Stone Free, Hey Joe, and Crosstown Traffic. I just think his style was way ahead of its time. As far as the Malmsteens of the world are concerned, well, I don't think Malmsteen is that great and I have videos of the G3 concert with Malmsteen, Satriani, and Vie. I've only heard 5 guitarists that use speed as a style of play that I would give a lot of credit to: Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, James Hettfield (Metalica), Randy Rhoads (Ozzy), and Chris Oliva (Savatage). These 5 guitarists use speed but still keep the harmonic and melodic sound of the notes they play. I could have mentioned Stevie Ray Vaughn, David Gilmore, and Brian May but these guys used finesse rather than speed to produce there beautiful sounds. Well to each his/her own and I think we all have very good musical tastes. Especially since music is designed to make the listeners respond in a positive emotional way. (Also designed for the record companies and musicians to make millions of dollars) I can't blame the artists for taking the money; just like actors, it's the fans who make them rich. However I can blame the record companies for allowing the quality of good music to drastically drop in the last 30 years; especially when Mtv came along. Now a musician has to look pretty to be successful, total bullshit. Well peace, love, and music to all.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:13 AM   #43
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ShySnale, I know you asked Virginfantasy about Smoke on the Water but I just wanted to add my two cents. I think it was a heavy song for the time it came out. However in the last 30 years it is not even close to heavy from a instrumental point of view. Now I do consider the lyrics to be of a much better quality than most of the shit in the last 30 years; not all lyrics; just a lot of lyrics. OK, that was just my two cents, hope I didn't intrude.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:44 AM   #44
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

The Left Bank---"Walk Away Renee"

(Brown-Calilli-Sansone)

And when I see the sign that points one way
The lot we used to pass by every day

Just walk away Renee
You won't see me follow you back home
The empty sidewalks on my block are not the same
You're not to blame

From deep inside the tears that I'm forced to cry
From deep inside the pain that I chose to hide

Just walk away Renee
Now as the rain beats down upon my weary eyes
For me it cries

Just walk away Renee
Now as the rain beats down upon my weary eyes
For me it cries

Your name and mine inside a heart upon a wall
Still finds a way to haunt me, though they're so small

Just walk away Renee
The empty sidewalks on my block are not the same
You're not to blame
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:49 AM   #45
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Probably my all time favorite lyric to finish off a song...

Joey stepped up on a block of ice
with a rope around his neck.

Fell asleep before he died.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:56 AM   #46
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
No, I very much esteem your thoughts, besides, I loved Throbbing Gristle.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(snort)
(chortle, chortle)

To let everyone in on the inside joke, the first song I ever heard from Throbbing Gristle was "Hamburger Lady", about a woman burned from the waist up.

Considering the special meat marinade Gal4 has made reference to in the past few weeks, I found this post to be particularly amusing.

You're one in a million, Gal4, and believe it or not, I actually mean that in a good way.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #47
virginfantasy

yes i agree with sodoman- for the time it came out, "smoke..." was a very riff heavy song. the guitar on that song still gets me today. i think its still one of the heaviest tunes ive ever laid ears on. the opening riff, then the drums coming in, then the bass-oh that song gives me shivers.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #48
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
I was never introduced to the underground bands that are mentioned on this board; I wish I had been. Though I've been influenced and had a love for music since I was in diapers. I don't consider Hendrix to be the greatest musician ever but a whole lot of people/guitarists have been inflluenced by him. The songs I like by him are Fire, Stone Free, Hey Joe, and Crosstown Traffic. I just think his style was way ahead of its time. As far as the Malmsteens of the world are concerned, well, I don't think Malmsteen is that great and I have videos of the G3 concert with Malmsteen, Satriani, and Vie. I've only heard 5 guitarists that use speed as a style of play that I would give a lot of credit to: Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, James Hettfield (Metalica), Randy Rhoads (Ozzy), and Chris Oliva (Savatage). These 5 guitarists use speed but still keep the harmonic and melodic sound of the notes they play. I could have mentioned Stevie Ray Vaughn, David Gilmore, and Brian May but these guys used finesse rather than speed to produce there beautiful sounds. Well to each his/her own and I think we all have very good musical tastes. Especially since music is designed to make the listeners respond in a positive emotional way. (Also designed for the record companies and musicians to make millions of dollars) I can't blame the artists for taking the money; just like actors, it's the fans who make them rich. However I can blame the record companies for allowing the quality of good music to drastically drop in the last 30 years; especially when Mtv came along. Now a musician has to look pretty to be successful, total bullshit. Well peace, love, and music to all.
Yeah you're right technicality, I mean the ability to play very fast solos is not a quality proof. You gotta keep up the melodic aspect. That's why a song like Satriani's 'Crushing Day' is so good because he can spend a long time soloing and never have you bored. Malmsteen was capable to do that in his first records, but then he started to reach some sort a of a musical vasectomy, everything he wrote sounded empty. He did not reinvent himself. Yeah I enjoy most of the players you mentionned, Randy Rhoads was unique. The solo in Ozzy's Mr Crowley is almost a 'mini-song'. Talking about Metallica, I'm suprised you mentionned Hetfield. You probably meant Kirk Hammet, because Hetfied never play any solo part. Actually yeah he did the solo in 'Nothing else matter' but it sounded crappy. Everything Metallica did after the album 'And justice for all' is crappy anyway.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #49
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
ShySnale, I know you asked Virginfantasy about Smoke on the Water but I just wanted to add my two cents. I think it was a heavy song for the time it came out. However in the last 30 years it is not even close to heavy from a instrumental point of view. Now I do consider the lyrics to be of a much better quality than most of the shit in the last 30 years; not all lyrics; just a lot of lyrics. OK, that was just my two cents, hope I didn't intrude.
Hi Sodoman.

You did not intrude at all and you rose a good point : What sounded heavy back then may sound softy today. I think we should try to define what's heavyness. Be heavy probably doesn't mean be fresh or original, the beattle were original back then but you can't call them heavy, were the Pistols heavy when they said on radio interview 'The Queen Elizabeth has a dick' ? Is the heavy atitude just about trying to provok reactions, to move people, make them think, or just shock them....the tricky thing is that good heavy bands like Iron Maiden are heavy in a subtle way, their riffs are very catchy. The violence you get with the pistols is not the same violence you get with Ac/DC....which one is heavier.....I can't figure out....
Old 08-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #50
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Default Feedback

An interesting response I've got from a music forum about why Hendrix got so much credit : :

---

Hendrix was the first ever "soloist" to play guitar in that "super-charged over the top psychedelic blues" style...using LOTS of whammy bar, controlled feedback, outrageous (for the time) effects, etc..

A lot of Hendrix's mystique was in his unorthodox way of playing the guitar and the sexual vibe he had going on when he played..he also had huge hands that made his playing look effortless.

Without Jimi Hendrix there would be no Malmsteen, Satriani, Vai, Santana, SRV, Uli Roth, EVH, etc, etc...The list goes on and on.

Oh yes, and Shysnale, you must also remember when listening to his music that the time was 1966-1970!

I was 8 years old in 1970 and I was too young to remember when Hendrix first came on the scene. But I figure it must have been kinda like when I first heard Van Halen's S/T debut in 1978.....F**king AWESOME!

Disclaimer: I don't claim to be the "authority" on Jimi Hendrix...The above post is just my opinion of why Hendrix gets so much credit.

---

Maybe Hendrix had a great stage presence. Perhaps seeing him live helps enjoying his music......

Last edited by shysnale; 08-10-2006 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:53 PM   #51
virginfantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
The violence you get with the pistols is not the same violence you get with Ac/DC....which one is heavier.....I can't figure out....

i say ac/dc is heavier!! the pistols were just loud and obnoxious. ac/dc's songs are drenching with riffs and theyre just plain heavy. there's a difference between heavy and just loud.
for example, say you asked who was heavier, pistols or zeppelin. nearly everyone would say LZ, because of the band theyre being compared to.
the sex pistols.......oh my........*laughs*........they dont hold a candle to ac/dc!!
long live Bon
Old 08-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #52
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quote:
Yeah you're right technicality, I mean the ability to play very fast solos is not a quality proof. You gotta keep up the melodic aspect. That's why a song like Satriani's 'Crushing Day' is so good because he can spend a long time soloing and never have you bored. Malmsteen was capable to do that in his first records, but then he started to reach some sort a of a musical vasectomy, everything he wrote sounded empty. He did not reinvent himself. Yeah I enjoy most of the players you mentionned, Randy Rhoads was unique. The solo in Ozzy's Mr Crowley is almost a 'mini-song'. Talking about Metallica, I'm suprised you mentionned Hetfield. You probably meant Kirk Hammet, because Hetfied never play any solo part. Actually yeah he did the solo in 'Nothing else matter' but it sounded crappy. Everything Metallica did after the album 'And justice for all' is crappy anyway.
I mentioned Hettfield because I've always heard, much to my surprise since Kirk Hammett was taught by Satriani, that Hettfield was the one doing all the lead riffs. If it is Kirk then that is who I mean. I agree there stuff after And Justice For All sucks. I do like their version of Whiskey in the jar and Stone Cold Crazy but that's it. Randy Rhoads would have been an icon if he had lived, though he's reached some sort of that type of status in death. E.V.H. created a style of play that many guitarists tried to copy, including Vai, but didn't quite get there. By Satriani I like One big rush, Surfing with the alien, and Summer song as well as a few slower songs like Rubina and Flying in a blue dream. He has beautiful licks. I didn't mention Stevie Ray Vaughn in this group because he didn't use speed as a style but he could play fast when he wanted plus he could work an acoustic guitar as well as anybody I've ever heard. He was heavily influenced by Hendrix.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:34 PM   #53
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quote:
An interesting response I've got from a music forum about why Hendrix got so much credit : :

---

Hendrix was the first ever "soloist" to play guitar in that "super-charged over the top psychedelic blues" style...using LOTS of whammy bar, controlled feedback, outrageous (for the time) effects, etc..

A lot of Hendrix's mystique was in his unorthodox way of playing the guitar and the sexual vibe he had going on when he played..he also had huge hands that made his playing look effortless.

Without Jimi Hendrix there would be no Malmsteen, Satriani, Vai, Santana, SRV, Uli Roth, EVH, etc, etc...The list goes on and on.

Oh yes, and Shysnale, you must also remember when listening to his music that the time was 1966-1970!

I was 8 years old in 1970 and I was too young to remember when Hendrix first came on the scene. But I figure it must have been kinda like when I first heard Van Halen's S/T debut in 1978.....F**king AWESOME!

Disclaimer: I don't claim to be the "authority" on Jimi Hendrix...The above post is just my opinion of why Hendrix gets so much credit.

---

Maybe Hendrix had a great stage presence. Perhaps seeing him live helps enjoying his music......

This is why I said Hedrix was ahead of his time and yes I believe the live experience always adds something to the listening experience. He was a visionary and that contributed to his success as much as anything. Without the wah-wah pedals, whammy bars, and effects he would have been an ordinary guitarist. In an odd way his death also helped his legacy. Same with Morrison, I love the Doors.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #54
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quote:
i say ac/dc is heavier!! the pistols were just loud and obnoxious. ac/dc's songs are drenching with riffs and theyre just plain heavy. there's a difference between heavy and just loud.
for example, say you asked who was heavier, pistols or zeppelin. nearly everyone would say LZ, because of the band theyre being compared to.
the sex pistols.......oh my........*laughs*........they dont hold a candle to ac/dc!!
long live Bon
I think the Pistols were nothing more than a loud/shock value band and were not near as musically talented as they're given credit for. In the punk rock scene they are legends but compared to real talented musicians like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Journey, (Neil Schon is another underrated guitarist), and many other bands/musicians they are weak. I've seen AC/DC live in 1993 and Angus is a live wire on stage. Bon was there better singer.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:00 PM   #55
virginfantasy

the pistols, to me, at least, were a sad excuse for a band.
OMG you saw ac/dc??:O
no........!!..........ive been waiting 4 years to see them! ill sell everything to see them oh dear lord!
and bon is my hero i love him like a father.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:20 PM   #56
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quote:
no........!!..........ive been waiting 4 years to see them! ill sell everything to see them oh dear lord!
I didn't get to see Bon, he was dead 15 years before I saw AC/DC. They're a good show. I think Angus does a few lines before going on stage. Though I will have to say that Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, and The Rolling Stones are the best concerts I've seen but AC/DC was damn good.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:44 AM   #57
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
I didn't get to see Bon, he was dead 15 years before I saw AC/DC. They're a good show. I think Angus does a few lines before going on stage. Though I will have to say that Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, and The Rolling Stones are the best concerts I've seen but AC/DC was damn good.
I saw AC/DC twice in Paris. Last time it was for the 'Razor Edge' tour. Yeah Angus gives 200% of himself on stage and I think even someone who doesn't like them would leave the show thinking 'what a crazy guitar player' where is that energy coming from ? Watching the 'Let there be rock' live video, I think I know the answer. Angus was breathing pure oxygen to keep himself going by the end of show. I don't think he's doing hard drugs but peraphs he needs some chemic help sometimes. Let's indulge him, he gives so much on stage it makes you feel like it is larger than life, and he's only human.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:47 AM   #58
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Well; I hope you are patient. It takes them 4-5 years to come up with something new today. Sad but true....another legendary band running out of inspiration. To me everything they did after 'The razor edge' was bad. ANd now that all planes are meant to blow up in the air....they'll probably think it is better to remain with the kangourous.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:37 AM   #59
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Default Best solos ever

This is pretty much one of the most intensive lead solo I ever heard :

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/demo.wma

Done by Marty Friedman, playing in Megadeth by the time.

Old 08-11-2006, 03:31 AM   #60
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Quote:
This is pretty much one of the most intensive lead solo I ever heard :

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/demo.wma

Done by Marty Friedman, playing in Megadeth by the time.

I haven't listened to the solo yet but I've always thought of Megadeth as having very good drummers.