Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2007, 05:15 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must have drifted off! WHen I awaks the sun is beginning to light the side ofhte yonder mountain. Grrrrr! Well I am wide awake now. I come closer to you to sense your breathing, to see if it is still deep and slow signalling slumber. I begin trying my bindings quietly, my eyes on you the whole time. I spend some time doing this, but alas my time may run out.

You begin stirring. GRRR! No! I will you back to sleep. But then you wish me a good morning and I know I lost my opportunity. This time.

After grudgingly eating the stale bread and beef you proffer me I am grateful if not suspiscious that you have left me alone this morning, even going as far as to clothe me again. Thankfully in rags and britches, not in stupid silks as you threatened me last night. I dont take my eyes off you, watching your every little move.

You move with some grace. The kind of feline grace that comes from confident physical training. You keep looking at me wth a pensive look on your face nd little smiles. How I wish I could slice that smile from your face remembering the disgusting look of satisfaction that was on it only hours ago. My cunt is still sore from the assault.

I dont want to talk to you but feel I must keep playing this game. It is not over yet.

"I would hate for you to think I am admiring a filthy pig like you, I just wanted you to know Im thinking of how much Iam goign to enjoy cutting little peices from you when your wide awake and wondering which place to start first. Probably your penis." I growl. You dont respond to my commment straight away but in your smirk is that 'knowing' feeling again. "You look very familiar to me."

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-11-2007 at 05:20 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:05 AM   #42
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

An idea begins to form in my mind, but it couldn't be, the chances against it too great that this could be the girl I knew so long ago. I laugh at your threats as I saddle my horse and kick dirt over the fire. "You remind me of someone, someone I knew a long time ago."

"I will let you ride upright today, if you cause me any trouble, you will spend the rest of the day tied over the saddle like baggage again."

I pull you onto the horse in front of me, your wrist still tied in front of you. I take the reins in one hand, the other about your waist, laughing at you again when you cringe at my touch.

As we ride the black spires of Tempest rise in the distance, home of the dark wizards. "We will camp one more night before we reach Tempest, I will spend the day thinking of something different we can try for this evenings entertainment"
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I physically shudder when you touch me and focrce me up onto the saddle. Laugh!!

Glad to be upright as I am, with my virginity taken from me so savagely I am feeling very sore, chilled to the bone and nauseus.

Every jolt of the horce sends discomfort into my guts making me feel like vomiting. I shudder again to think of you, the man, riding behind me, your body pressed up agaisnt my back, to know your thinking of more unknown devious and disgusting ways to use me for your pleasure!

I count down the hours while riding and allow my eyes to fix on the black spires yonder, wishing time would stand still in order that the night would not come.

"Can you please untie my hands." Iask, "I dislike being kept liek some animal."

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-14-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #44
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knowing full well this will most likely end in an attempt to escape, I reach around you with my dagger and slit the leather binding you wrists. My mouth is beside your cheek as I bend forward, "obiedance will bring many rewards, Annika." I feel you shudder again as my breath touches your face.

"Some advice for you Annika, you may think me evil, and I may be, but you would be wise to cause no troulbe while we are in Tempest. The wizards behind those walls pratcice perversions so vile that even I don't know their names."

"I have some brief business with them, they will not act against me because of who I am, but do not provoke them. One day soon I will wipe them from the earth, and the black throne shall reign without their constant plotting"

I put spurs to the horse, moving him into a canter, thinking to myself that whatever you have planned it will be harder for you at higher speed.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

as you canter faster I am glad to rub my wrists but it means also moving faster in time towards the night. I have alot of training under my belt and am not adverse to hard fighting. Bruises and gashes and broken bones do not intimidate me. Tempted am I to use it to my advantage.

I eye off the branches of the trees that hang over head. Maybe if we weren't gong so fast I could grab onto a branch and haul myself up.

My eyes widen when you tell me about the perverted wizards. Yes... that doesn't sound very good at all. I don't like being obedient I hate obedience to the boorish to the undeserved. But the promise of the bad wizards pale me into unwilling submission at least for now.

"I cant imagine what could be worse than being your concubine" I say darkly. "And spare me your politics I am not interested. I am interested only in freedom from Rule accomplished only with fear and death for the innocent and motivated by greed and greed alone."

It is the most I have said to you all day.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:41 AM   #46
tom8517
Privileged Member

"You know little of the outside world, in time you will learn that there are a great many things far worse than being my concubine. You wish for your freedom, freedom to hide in your forest like a scared rabbit. We have brought safety and security to the lands we conquered, those that obey us and pay their tribute live well, those who us defy us are destroyed. There is no right and wrong, only power, the strong posess it, the weak do not."

As we ride the nagging feeling that you may be the my childhood friend haunts me, I am torn between the chance to see you safely back to your forest, and the burning desire to throw you to the ground and take you again. Lust wins out in the end.

As the afternoon shadows deepen, I reign in the horse, now barely a league from Tempest. A small stream runs nearby, fresh water and perhaps a fish. A good a campsite as any.

I lift you from the saddle and plant you on your feet, pulling the blanket from you as I do. "You will bathe in that stream before I have you again, or I will bathe you if you prefer." I take my bow from the saddle and knock an arrow.

"I may not be your equal with the bow, Annika, but it would be a fairly easy shot to stop you from running away. Now get out of those clothes and get cleaned up."

Last edited by tom8517; 05-15-2007 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #47
gaggirl
* yawn *

I try to block out all that you are saying to me. Let it pass in one ear and out the other. I am a stubborn and proud woman from a stubborn and proud peaceful clan. I do not wish to hear how you think it just to destroy people who do not wish to follow your rule. It pains me to think about the innocent forced to live without their freedoms.

You pull up by a stream the area much cooler than any other passed. So it is true! The chill is the work of the dark powers. Why then, are we traveling towards the darkness rather than away from it?!

I watch you produce a bow from your saddle pack. A bow and arrow is not a normal weapon for a city dweller to possess let alone use. Most find the sword mace and flail ample. I watch you clumsily cock the sharp arrow and train it on me. I tense.

Who showed you how to use a bow? You are clumsy but you are right you could do away with me easily. Not that I am terribly worried about that at this point, given the terrors that await me here now and in Tempest.

I turn my back to you and slip off the britches and pull the rugged blanket over my head. I slip silently into the freezing cold water. Now under to my the tops of my breasts I turn to face you. I do not enjoy having weapons trained on my back. as I watch you, it suddenly flashes in my mine who you are.

What you were doing in MY forest in a place that is not normally trodden. Your hair and your eyes. Your clumsy use of the bow. You see my face soften in surprise and then immediately harden, disgusted.

"You should be ashamed of what you have become."

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-15-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #48
tom8517
Privileged Member

"So it is you, I suspected it for some time now."

" Ashamed? No Annika, shame is an emotion for weaklings, I have no regrets for what I have done. I have risen from a common soldiers son to a prince, soon to be a king. I already control the legions, they despise my brother. Once I deal with the wizards, nothing will stand between me and the black throne."

I can feel my cock thicken as I watch you emerge from the stream, the water glistening on your skin as you wrap yourself in the blanket.

"Nor do I regret what I'm about to do now" I say as I slowy move toward you.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #49
gaggirl
* yawn *

Wrong! You have become greedy. You are tainted with the darkness that you live under. Had you been raised with pride and goodness and peace in a clan you would know why we all hate you so much. What a shame you will never know any better. " Each word cuts through the air to you.

I emerge from the stream without hiding my form, ignoring your leers. I am above you I see that now. Look at how you have changed! I turn my back to you after shooting you a disdainful glance and each for the poncho blanket to put back over my body.

Then you stand and come for me with that nasty gleam in your eye you held for me last night. I cant believe it!

I shoot my eyes filled with hate and daggers into yours.

"You would dare, " I seethe, speaking barely above a whisper "now that you know who I am?"

"So. I am right about you. Your just like any other." I snort derisively.

I hastily pull the poncho over my head and turn away to dry my hair on the ends of the blanket.

Feigning non chalance and disdain I hope it cuts and dissuades you.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #50
tom8517
Privileged Member

I pull you against me, my hands quickly going under the blanket, finding your breasts. I hook a leg around yours, tripping you as we fall to the ground together.

Not bound this time, you struggle madly, I'm amazed at your strength. The poncho around your shoulders now, I slowly force your hands down to the ground above your head, pinning them with mine. My mouth lowers to your breast as my other hand fumbles with my britches.

Then a voice speaks, a voice barely human, a cold raspy sound that could have come from the grave.

"Greetings Toral, son of Ulrich, what business does the son of the dark king have in the lands of Tempest?"

I curse my carelessness, I whisper to you, "say nothing"

Looking up ten black robed and hooded figures have surrounded the campsite, the dark wizards have found us.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

My gasp of shock and amazement that you would still go ahead with manhandling me now that we know who eachother are for sure is loud and followed rapidly with angry gritted teeth struggles and even louder refusals.

"get your hands OFF me!" I hiss now on the ground beneath you as you slowly pin my arms down above my head. My chest heaves with the effort of struggling. No longer cold but definitely dirty again! I feel the panic rise within me as your hand goes to undo your laces at your crotch.

"No!" I please desperately, tears quickly forming in my eyes at the fear of more pain and frustration of not being able to do much at all to stop you from taking what you want. I can feel your cock straining and your eyes take on an inhuman quality as they bore into mine with intent.

A ghosty voice speaks from somewhere closeby and sends chills down my spoiine. I have never heard a voice more frightening in my life! I feel you tense on top of me. You dont move, feigning non chalance, and whisper to me for silence.

Ordinarily I would not listen but Im more scared of the specters before me in their cloaks and death masks than I am of you and your passion. You roll off me and stand, puffing out your chest and stand taller than the Wizards, most of whom are even shorter than I. They do not seem intimidated even as they retreat a few paces when you stand away from me towards them.

Drawing my poncho around me tightly I grab the britches that lay by my feet and pull them on careful not to expose myself.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #52
tom8517
Privileged Member

" I have messages for the Ancient One, head of your order, from my father, he who sits upon the black throne, messages for his ears only."

One of the wizards comes closer, clearly staring at you,"messages, and perhaps a gift?"

"The woman is mine, wizard, what I decide is between the Ancient One and I, no concern of an underling such as yourself." I snarl at him.

"As you wish mighty Toral, we will escort you to the Ancient One at once."

This is not at all what I had planned, I wished only to scout out their defenses and then return home. My mind is racing as the wizards form up to escort us inside their sanctuary, to face the oldest, most powerful wizard ever to walk the earth, the Ancient one, his name lost back in the centuries he has lived, a being of pure concentrated evil.

I pull you back in the saddle in front of me, "you may hate me, but you must trust me now, both our lives hang by a thread."

We move slowly, surrounded by the dark figures, toward the gates of Tempest.

Last edited by tom8517; 05-23-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:38 AM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

Ancient One? The arch enemy of our own "Ancient Ones" perhaps. Those who perished in the fires at the hands of my captors people so long ago. I do not trust these robed demons, but the thought does briefly cross my mind of attempting to strike a deal when we arrive at the fortress, even with the Ancient One, however I dispel that thought as quickly as it flickered into my head. One can not strike a deal with the Devil.

Is this what you intend to do?

A foolish quest indeed.

I stay close to my captor but now a new focus is on my agenda. Vengeance.

Oh yes. This will be very interesting indeed this journey. I am almost glad to be dressed as a demure slave. I see they have already underestimated my skills and my determination, and do not know who I am nor who I represent.

If I can slay this wizard. It is but a dream for the moment.

Shivers of anticipation and nervous energy travel up and down my spine. I know you can feel it, but I wonder what you think it might be? I have a smug smile on my face that you cant see.

To think you almost raped me again, my old "friend". You have taken me from my home brought me to the very ones who have caused such soul ache across the land, never mind having taken my tribal elders and our mothers. How my fate has turned around!

The ugly men keep sneaking glances in our direction, probably wondering about us, though they dare not ask. I keep my eyes away so they cannot read my mind. I only hope you are doing the same.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #54
tom8517
Privileged Member

We travel silently, passing through the gates, into a courtyard. I know who is waiting, I can feel the power emanate from him, even before I see him standing on the steps of what looks like an obscene parody of a church.

I met the Ancient one only once before, shortly after Ulric had adopted me, the nightmares had lasted for weeks afterwards. His hood pushed back revealing the corpse like pallid white skin, his long white hair hanging limping over his skull. His red eyes glittered with malice and an evil intelligence.

"Greetings Toral, I had expected your brother, or his messenger. What brings you to Tempest instead." His words take me back to the night I hacked the treasonous messenger to death.

"Plans change Ancient One, Ulrich himself sent me, with urgent messages for you" I lie, hoping to buy time. As I speak I slip my dagger into the back of your britches, "wait for your chance, they will not let me close enough, then kill him." I whisper to you.

"But first Ancient One a gift from me, one of the fabled women of the forest"

His one weakness a lust for young women, was well known, I can feel the power weaken around him as I pull the poncho from you and he is consumed by the sight of your full breasts. He glides forward, reaching his wizened hands outward.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:35 AM   #55
gaggirl
* yawn *

I could smell the stench of death and decay long before we arrived, but once there it was overwhelmingly foul. The evil emanating from within the fortified temple made my gut wrench.

As soon as I laid eyes on the spectre of evil I abandoned all desire to exact revenge. Catching the way it leered at me I didn't want to have to get near let alone touch it. It felt as though its evil aura would taint mine forever should we get too close. I trembled and made the mistake of looking into his eyes.

He holds them in a lock. Behind me, something sharp put down my pants.
My eyes widen. Something you say to me goes in my mind and disappears unheard. You push me towards him with a little shove! I utter a cry barely audible.

"N-no!" I darent breath in the foul evil that surrounds this being lest it corrupt me also. and you betray me yet again and reveal my identity?! That I heard.

just as i think this you rip the poncho over my head thus mercifully breaking the eye lock. Instead his gaze goes to my now bare breasts, making my soul cringe inside. I look around wildly, you behind me with a blank look on your face and noone else in the room. I feel like throwing up! I am riveted to the spot in terror. My mind scrambles.... "If he touches me - I" but he comes forward and grabs my wrist with icy fingers.

Suddenly he is on his knees at my feet with a dagger in his heart. I jump back when I see what I've done. My subconscious acted when I consciously could not. I look down at my hand still close to the hilt of the dagger.

The memories and anger and lust for revenge come flooding back to me. I withdraw it and before he can utter any more words of magick (as he had begun) I slice into his throat. A gargle of blood is all that an be heard- no more words. Yet his eyes still burn. I do not look into them.

"That is for my forebarers" I spit on his face as he hopefully expires. But I do not trust it. This is too easy.

I realise you used me. Suddenly I take the dagger and hurl it in your direction, the blade zinging past your ear.

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-24-2007 at 06:40 AM.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #56
tom8517
Privileged Member

I'm about to draw my sword and attack when finally you come to life and thrust the dagger deep into the Ancient One's heart, I watch intently, not sure he could be killed my mere steel. Yet he sinks to the ground, and then the blade crosses his throat.

Chaos erupts as he dies, the other wizards stunned and terrified, the source of their power gone. I'm drawn back to reality as the dagger narrowly misses my head. Now I draw my sword and slice through them as they mill about, littering the floor with their corpses.

I mount my horse again as the walls themselves begin to shudder, the evil of the Ancient One so powerful that he held the very stones together. With his passing Tempest itself begins to crumble.

Glancing around I see you, unarmed and topless, holding off a wizard with your bare hands. I bury my sword in his back, and extend my arm to pull you into the saddle.

"This place will down around our ears in a moment, we must leave now" The same fierce hatred burns in your eye's, I'm not sure if you will accept my aid or not,

Last edited by tom8517; 05-24-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:35 PM   #57
gaggirl
* yawn *

This was all too easy. the wizards are all slain, and I found myself able to hold them off physically alone such was their weakness after the demise of the so called Ancient One. I feel as though I need cleaning, I must run from this place. I didn't think I was superstitious but Ive felt first hand now this other power that exists beyond our own realm.

I yearn for the arms of my Witch, her magic words, her potions I never scoffed at but refused to partake in. Now all I want to do is go home and cleanse myself. Perhaps I have done a good thing here. It still doesnt feel right.

The walls begin to crumble! the last wizard I fight is stabbed through his centre with the sword of my rapist. He on his horse stands above looking down on me in his armory, with a hand out proffering a path to escape. Though I would lprefer to find my own way I have no armour and no weapons.

I let the hatred go for a second as I ignore the hand and grasp your forearm bouncing myself elegantly up and over the saddle behind you. With my heart thudding in my chest admist columns falling around us with the roof beginning to cave you turn and make your way out into the darkness.

I will make good my escape once we are clear of this place.

We clear temple and turn back to watch still mounted as the flames flicker right up o the red sky. You nudge the horse with your boots and head for cover.

Now we are moving slowly through unfamiliar territory. Off the used tracks that would get us identified as the murderers I think. SLow enough now though, that the branches hanging low above my head become more and more attractive.

I make my move.

I reach up ever so silently and gently with my hands and grasp a branch, my legs splayed allowing the horse to move on without detecting my removal. Then I swing my legs together and up hooking my knees over the branch and climb ever higher into the tree as quick and silent as a cat. I dare to hope you did not notice my disappearance.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:16 AM   #58
tom8517
Privileged Member

I lean back in the saddle, feeling nothing, I realise you have escaped. Glancing upward at the thick cover of trees, it is not difficult to imagine where you have gone. I think for a momement about pursuing you, then reviewing all that has happened, including our summer as friends so long ago I pause, then grin.

I wheel the horse about and call out in a loud voice, "Hear me Annika," I realise you are probably near by, watching from a hiding spot in the trees. "You have done me a great service, and service should be rewarded. You are free to go, return to your wood. As long I live no soldier who wears the emblem of the panther shall cross the border of your land."

I drop the bow and arrows to the ground so will not have to travel unarmed, and knowing your skill you will be able to feed yourself.

"But know this also, I will forge the cage of gold to hang in my harem, and should you be found outside the border of your lands then you are mine."

I dig the spurs deep into the sides of my horse, and ride for home.