Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Dark Prince (reprised for Tom)

Overnight the ice settled on the ground, marking the coming of the Cold Season. In preparation for the season I hunt for as much game that is left as I can find. The flesh will nourish us and the furs will keep us warm. The nurturers of my Clan had already begun to prepare the meats, drying, salting and storing it.

I am Annika , vicious protector and empathic hunter, skilled with my bow and broadsword, and loyal to my Clan.

Many generations ago my clan dispensed with the cohabiting of men; tired from suffering countless callous wars and the constant heart wrenching deaths of our sons husbands and fathers that became our way of life. So we have lived in peace for each subsequent generation. Our breeders are sent off to Majorica and paired at the Stud, but no boys are ever born thanks to the sacred knowledge of our Witch.

By the age of 8 I had never seen a boy, and when I first saw one across the lake I was intrigued. He had dark hair and eyes, tan skin. He had a mental dexterity and strength from which my girl friends differed. I didn’t connect that a boy grew into a man until I was much older, but at that time our innocent friendship was our secret.

It was then that I also first witnessed the evil that is Man.

The Dark Kings henchmen were travelling in families (including my friend) for The Dark Wizards stronghold of Tempest. They discovered and razed our camp, raped and slaughtered most of our clan. My young female kindred and I had the good fortune of stealing into the woods before it all happened.

What was left of this torture had to be rebuilt from the soul and bone; and I will never forget the indignation and lust for revenge that shaped my young mind from that moment. My own mother had her head upon a stake.

By the time I began swordtraining my all consuming disdain of masculinity was complete. I have killed a number of men since that time. It's necessary for our survival.

And it nourishes my vengeful spirit.

Clad in fur covered boots strapped to my legs I am sure footed and stealthy. Reinforced leather snugly fits over the rest of my muscular body, allowing protection and ample movement. I dont wear a mask this day, but tie back my lumber length blonde hair in a pony tail and set out with my bow and my Broadsword.

I am ready to hunt.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

I rode slowly along the lake shore, the first truly cold winds of the season causing to wrap my cloak of black ermine tighter around me. The chill penetrated my riding leathers, and the the finely wrought chain mail I wore seemed like ice. Dressed all in black, on a coal black horse, the royal crest of a screaming black panther,on a crimson background concealed by my cloak.

I am Toral, second son to the Dark king, and this land I ride through brings back many memories. I was not born to the royal house, my father had been an officer in the Kings army.

He had died close by here years before, carelessly letting a captive he was raping slit his throat. I had felt no sorrow at his death, I had recieved nothing from his hand but the lash. In fact by his death he had granted me a great favor. My mother had been a great beauty, and upon my fathers death the king himself had taken her as one of his wives. And so I was raised as a prince, although reviled by my brothers, who saw me a commoner and a usurper.

My mother and I both soon learned that at the court of the black throne, skill with the poison vial and the blade were essential to survival. She rose in the harem, as did I in the succession. Only the eldest son stood between myself and the throne.

My mind drifts back futher yet, to the summer before the raid where my father died. A child of that strange race of women and I had met and become friends. We played along that lake shore. Laughing and splashing each other in the clear waters, neither of us knowing what was soon to befall her people. She was wise in lore even at her age, she had taught me to catch the silvery trout of the lake with a pointed stick, and she could bring forth fire without flint or tinder.

I felt a momentary pang of sadness, my sunny haired playmate had surely perished with the rest. But quickly I banished such such thoughts from my mind, nostalgia and sentiment would not win me the black throne.

Rumours had persisted that all had not perished, that some of the tribe of women lived yet in the deep woods. The thought heighted my wariness, I let my hand drift closer to my sword as I spurred my mount to a slight faster pace.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is nothing I like more than a ride through Koradocia on my loyal mare. Atop the plateau of a nearby mountain I affectionately stroke her white mane and survey the land below. There is very little movement. Just the sunshine and the cold still thin air. It makes me smile. I never want to leave here.

We embark further on our journey down the rest of the range, and ride swiftly across the drying paddock towards the most east of our territorial border. Once there I watch as we saunter along the line of trees at the edge of the forest.
Down here there is nothing to hear save the rustling on the breeze and the songs of birds within. This is what I like.

The Serpentinian Forest has always been known as an enchanted wood, and as a girl we used to play here and share in legends and dabble in minor magicks; but I have not had much tolerance for enchantments and folklore for many years. Not since the home of our elders had been tragically razed, which once sat at the other side of this part of the forest. Magick belongs to the witches and to children, not to warriors.

Clarity and I merge into the forest and travel quite a way through down to the creek, across, and begin the slow ascent up the Serpentinian range. There are lots of small game here, but I have my eye on larger beasts.

I am not concerned that I may come across any humans in here thanks to the superstitions of others.

If there ever is to be a human stupid enough to come this close to our territory, I will have no qualms in hunting them down and dealing with them so that noone ever finds out where we are.

"Should I come across any humans this day, I only hope that they are male." I think to myself, casually rubbing the hilt of my sheathed broadsword.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:20 AM   #4
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I amuse myself as I ride along, thinking of how I will end the miserable existence of my hated "brother". Glancing toward Tempest in the distance, home to the dark wizards that he planned to betray the king to.

Never one to do his own killing my brother, his love of scrolls and spellbooks had left him weak, he rarely left the palace now. I smile again thinking of the night I caught his emmisary to Tempest, the plan to overthrow the dark lord written in his own hand. I had taken the spy along with two trusted men to a deep cellar of the palace, and there we had cut the rest of the plot out of him, quite literally.

My brother's disdain for women would simplify matters, no futher heirs would issue from the union of he and his "plaything". Neither of them would see the coming of the next spring once I exposed the plot to the king.

My journey would reveal what defenses the wizards had erected, in the spring I would lead our legions back and once and for all end the wizards threat to our rule.

Even deep in thought as I am, the movement on the ridge catches my eye. At first I think it may be a deer, or a mountain sheep. But I have not survived this long taking chances on what may be. I dig my spurs deep in my mount flanks spurring him to a gallup until I reach the safety of a small grove of trees. Here I can wait in concealment to see what had caught my eye.

Last edited by tom8517; 04-17-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Something tells me to stop and look around. I am not superstitious, but I trust my hunters instincts.

Not too far away I see a deer by the waters edge. That old lake with the crystal clear waters. I dismount Mare silently, my fur clad feed silently and elegantly landing on the forest floor. It is too dangerous to take her down the ravine, and much too clumsy work for her.

I take my bow from the hold and select an arrow. sett them onto a sling on my back. I descend the ravine as swift and silent as my humanness allows.

Patience is a virtue but its never been my strong suit. Many a mentor has complained of my stubborn emotions and impetuous nature getting in the way of my skill. I am desperate for this beast. I find a spot and setting on my haunches. My thighs are well toned for endurance, many times I have had to do this- just sit and wait, bow cocked, ready for the exact moment my arrow will meet its target.

SHe is beautiful, but nervous and stops lapping at the water. I have a wait.

Last edited by gaggirl; 04-17-2007 at 03:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #6
tom8517
Privileged Member

Long minutes pass in silence, then I realise whats wrong, the silence itself. The birds have stopped. I stroke my horse's neck, whispering softly to him to ensure he will wait in the trees with out moving.

I slowly draw my sword, even the sound of it leaving the scabbard sounds loud to my ears. I crawl to the edge of the trees, and look out. A doe is drinking at the waters edge, surely her presence has not silenced the birds.

I wait longer, nothing. At last the doe finishes her drink and lifts her head, her nose testing the air for danger. I am about to leave my hiding place when the twang of a bowstring drops me flat to the ground once again. I raise my head and the deer is down, and motionless, taken through the heart on the first shot.

Fully alert to danger now I move back into the trees and wait for this unseen archer to claim his prize.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

I wait until the animal falls, then enter the clearing for her. Crouching down beside her to listen for her last shaky breaths if they still come. Then, drawing my dagger from its scabbard nestled in the fur boot, I prepare to slit her throat to end her misery if necessary. It is a priveledge I only accord to animals, not usually to man. However this day my arrow made its target very well for there are no breaths.

I re sheath my dagger and stroke her velvety coat in thoughtful silence.

Suddenly I hear something, which almost sounded like a cloof. Unusual for a horse to be found in the mountains, perhaps it is another beast? I draw my sword and swivel to stand eyeing off the dense trees for any clue. Moving forward I stand in wait, intensely still and listening.

There is nothing. Even the birds recommence their song. Cautiously resheathing the sword I turn and crouch back to my animal.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #8
tom8517
Privileged Member

I stifle a gasp as the she passes by my hiding spot, my suprise total that the archer I stalked is a woman. She moves with a fluid grace, not unlike the deer she has slain. Her long legs tanned and firm from life outdoors, yet shapely nonetheless. Her curves barely concealed by her snug leather garments.

I move toward her at a crouch, my sword in hand, flinging myself behind a boulder when my foot hits a loose rock and startles her. After I moment I resume my approach, she has not yet started to butcher her kill, instead she looks almost fondly at the animal. I have eaten dried meat and stale bread for a week, taking my meals in the saddle, the thought of fresh roast venison sets my mouth watering. And what other delicacies might I enjoy this night?

At last I reach her, her concentration on the animal still. I place the tip of my sword at the nape of her neck.

"You have far too fair a neck to mar with my blade, stand up slowly, with your hands out to your sides" I tell you as I feel tense at the sound of a voice.

Last edited by tom8517; 04-18-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

Sharp.

The tip of a blade is pressing insistently into the back of my neck.

My first instinct is to want to suddenly turn and deliver a hard kick to your shin while weaving to avoid any stabbing motion you might apply, and too quick for you to draw back your blade in time to swing.

But the voice of my mentors remind me of my impetuous actions, and I am glad I do nothing, once I realise through my sense that your body is close but not close enough for me to have made my mark.

Slowly I stand, still with the blade pressing into my neck, but my arms remain at my sides.Turning slowly I come to face you, feeling the steel point tracing against into my skin as I do so.

I am resolutely calm. This may be the moment of my death, but I will not blubber like a fool out doing what I love. Still, it is not over yet. As I look at you from boot to eyes, a figure dressed in black and mail, eyes intense and as sharp as the blade pressing into me, I size up my chances.

You watch every move I make no matter how small, an evil predator; but a cautious one. I smirk, but you see through the thin veneer of calmness the hatred which burns in my eyes.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #10
tom8517
Privileged Member

"So, the stories are true, the witch women of the forest do exist" I let the sword point trail down over your neck, with just enough pressure that you feel its sharpness.

"Such venom in your eyes, yes, I can see it's plain you would love to cut my heart out." The blade moves slowly lower over your breast, pausing to rest on your cleavage. I smile coldy at you, "be assured that I plan on giving you good reason to hate me"

Without warning then my sword flashes downward, severing the leather of your scabbard, your sword falls to the dirt. The deadly blade passes within a whisker of your hip, yet you do not flinch, the same fierce look in your eyes.

The blade returns to your throat, you still have your dagger, I will deal with that later. My eyes flick briefly to the deer, "a magnificent animal", as I let my gaze travel slowly down over you, the double meaning plain.

I rest the blade under your chin, forcing your head slowly backward. "Time for introductions, I am Toral, second son of Ulric, dread lord and master of this land, he whom all bow before." I shrug back the cloak, letting you see the royal emblem, the symbol that all peoples have come to fear and hate.

'Now witch woman, I will have your name."
Old 04-18-2007, 08:54 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

I refuse to speak to this thing holding a sword at my throat, tracing a mark on my skin as you speak from my neck over my breast. The smirk disappears from my face, replaced with a snarl, and a slow nod when you tell me you know how much I want a piece of your heart. Shredded on the forest floor would be the best option, I think to myself, noting the lascivious way your looking at me. I don't like it.

You suddenly slice my scabbard from me making my heart jump inside. I'm very good at keeping myself in check. The fearful thoughts running through my mind do not register on my face nor your conscious. I stare coolly into your dark eyes, almost covered with the helmet you wear, sensing something familiar about them but not sure what. Perhaps I have killed one of his brothers, I wonder. The thought makes me smile again.

Looking over me with that horrible look sends shards of sharp white anger through me. No man has ever penetrated me, and nor shall he!!

I note the crest you bear as you part your black cloak, the Panther. A cold chill washes through me, The same emblem were worn by those that destroyed my ancestors. The same scorched into my soul after witnessing the fires and murders of almost all of our clan.

Toral. I have heard of this Toral man before. I knew of the King and his two sons, both very handsome and inherently evil. The youngest man is respected by his King and his people and reviled by those of us who enjoy our freedoms. The other so unscrupulous he is only reviled. I wonder which brother is before me?

Though I do not wish to answer your question it is common courtesy the land over to announce oneself, especially before killing.

"If I were you I would wash that filth from your primitive brain. I would sooner die than suffer the indignity of coupling with the likes of you. And I am not a witch, nor a breeder" I say disdainfully.

"I am Annika Hunter and Protector of my people and you are unwelcome in my territory." I lift my arm, the leather forearm brace unharmed by the blade as I sweep your sword away from under my chin with a small cautious amount of force. "get this sword from me, and tell me what business you have here" I say through clenched teeth.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:59 AM   #12
tom8517
Privileged Member

I step back as I begin to circle you, my sword held low and at the ready.

" Your territory?" I laugh at this, "Anywhere I choose to plant my feet becomes the territory of my lord king, and you would do well to keep a civil tongue in your mouth." My eyes continue to drink you in as I circle, my thoughts drift back to the slave girl I had the night before my departure, then a week in the saddle, alone. Yes, this was far too good a chance to passs up.

"you bear arms in the lands of the Dark king without his leave, the penalty for this is death. But you are my prisoner, and I will decide your fate." I complete my circle and stand facing you again.

"A choice for you Annika, protector of her people", I draw the last phrase out sarcastically.

"If you defy me, I will slay you where you stand, yes I know you do not fear death, but I will return in the spring, and send my legions into your wood, raze every tree to the ground, and burn them in hommage to the dark king. Then I will plough the land under with salt, nothing will bloom here for a thousand years. Any of your sisters that survive will be given to the black mages of Tempest as playthings. You will find their amusements not to your liking, their tastes are far more exotic than mine."

In truth I had no such intentions, something about you, something deep in my memory seemed to prevent me from carrying out my threat. But my reputaion alone might be enough. The previous year I had led an expedetion against a city that refused to pay its tribute. Every living soul, I had put to the sword, then burned it to the ground. The king had recieved the news with glee, and I rose in his favor. None refused the tribute this year.

"Now choose, and choose wisely, Annika, submit to me and your people live, defy me and I will destroy you all."
Old 04-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

the things you say to me enrage me. There is no facade anymore but raw anger and indignation. my face flushes a light pink and my eyes blaze even hotter, with an added mercurial glint to them.

"Our territory belongs to you?" I spit. "the likes of you and your King are no kind of Leader, always ruling with fear and hate. You destroy peoples lives and take away their freedoms, how can you possibly be proud? You are beneath us. "

The hateful memories of a razed home and the threats of destroying my clan scourge my heart. Unfortunate as it may be I do consider for a split second that I should submit.

"How do I know you will keep your word? One thing you do not have is ethics" I sneer. "I will never bow to you or your king" and with that drop to my foot pulling the dagger from my scabbard and throw it at you centrally towards your heart. And lunge for my sheathed sword still on the ground.

I hear the ping as the dagger bounces off your armour, and the sound of you and your sword coming for me, the whoosh in the air,feeling the vibration by my head. dodging swiftly I fall to my backside and immediately scramble to my feet. I stand with my sword two handed and we circle facing eachother.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:41 AM   #14
tom8517
Privileged Member

The point of your dagger penetrates my mail, I feel the blood trickle down my chest. A small wound, I have taken a dozen worse than this. But, for a moment the pain pushes me into the blood lust, I advance intent on killing you.

Then again, something nags at me, something deep in my mind about you, I slow my approach, and take a breath. I take a moment and evaluate the danger you pose. Your agility is plain, and your stance speaks of some skill with the blade but I can tell from your movements you will be no match for me. I had been trained by the finest weapons masters, and was the veteran of a hundred or more battles. You're skill is as a hunter, not a warrior.

I launch my blade into a complex routine, whirring in front of you as I move closer. I can see your rage, another failing, I fight coldy, without passion.
I strike at you three hits sounding almost as one as the steel rings on steel.

I know I can goad you futher now, weaken you with your own rage. "You will prepare my meal from your deer this night Annika, and when I have eaten my fill, you will satisfy my other appetites as well." I strike again aiming for your blade, driving you back on your heels.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

I am angry but fearful, trembling with both emotions. I am used to stealing upon my prey and taking my enemies by surprise, so although I have fought men twice the size of I and won it is my speed and surprise that worked to my advantage. This time its different. The man stalked me and he is not without skills and strengths of his own.

Each time he swings his blade and it meets mine, the force shudders along the hilt into my dainty wrists. Of course they are braced with leather, but it still jars each time we clash. A fourth strike and the sword slips form my grasp, clattering yonder into the bushes. That hasn't happened before! My heart leaps to my throat.

I look back at you but your already coming for me. Your too close for me to flip, too close to duck and weave, and the blade much too sharp and skillfully worn for me to work around it and get you to the ground by some other means. But I will not submit.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #16
tom8517
Privileged Member

I laugh again as I disarm you, moving quickly to position myself between you and your sword. I advance slowly, the blade tracing a figure eight in the air before you. Then I slash out the point of the sword slicing though the leather covering your shoulder, a razor thin cut opens, barely breaking the skin.

"That is for the dagger, blood for blood, seem only fair, doesn't it?" I can read the mix of fear and hatred in your eyes now, I see now you will never submit willingly. I know I must end this quickly, or you will force me to kill you.

I begin to slash through air, the whoosh of the blade and the glint of sunlight reflected from it draw your eye. Slowly with my left hand I reach into my cloak and pull a pouch of fine sand I keep for just this purpose.

I fling the sand at your face, stinging your eyes as your hands go your face. I rush in then sweeping my leg across your feet as I shove you downward. Landing on your stomach I plant my knee in the small of your back and roughly grasp your hair, holding your face to the ground.

"You have cost me quite a few hours Annika, I should have been halfway to Tempest by now. My time is precious, I must decide how you will repay this debt."

Laughing again I force your arms behind you and bind your wrists with a strip of leather.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

I never imagined in my nightmares what this would be like. To lose.

No, it was never an option. Even this time I was more prepared to die valiantly at this deathlords sword than to lie here vulnerable at his mercy! To be bound like an animal tied with leather and a foot upon my spine is unbearable. I thrash and moan in pain as the grit in my eyes stings and burns. This was never meant to happen!

I curse myself. Every emotion I go through is magnified. anger, pain, fear, shame, pride, frustration, melancholy, madness. Covered in a sheen of sweat form the sustained struggle. At last there is nothing for me to do but lay under your foot a seething tense ball, my conviction against you more sharp in focus than before.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #18
tom8517
Privileged Member

I pull a small water skin from my belt, I yank your head back by the hair squirt the water into your face, washing the sand from your eyes. I pull each of your boots off then and tie them to my belt.

"you won't get far without those" I tell you as I take a second lenght of leather and bind you at the ankles as well. Knowing it will infuriate you I take a moment and run my hand down the smooth skin of your calf, laughing at the predictable reaction.

I quickly retrieve my horse then turn to the deer. I gut the animal and cut a portion of meat suitable for a large meal from the carcass. "a shame to waste the rest of it, but the wolves and buzzards must eat as well. I wrap the meat and place in my saddle bags

I pull you to your feet and toss you across my saddle in front of me. "I plan to enjoy both my dinner and you in peace, so we will ride for a while yet tonight. I'm sure you will missed eventually and rather not have one of your sisters put an arrow in my back while I dine." As I ride off I find that running my hand over your firm bottom is a pleasant diversion to the journey.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:42 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

The cold air chills the burn as the grit is washed from my eyes. It relieves my physical pain but not my anguish.
"Take my boots it makes no difference" I laugh angrily, trying to rub the water from my lashes and clear my view. Your hand burns my nerves as it touches my skin, infuriating me more, even as I felt it impossible to feel such rage.

"It is typical of the likes of you," I say hatefully observing you steal meat from my animal, "you have to take from others in order to survive, rather than stand on your own two feet! Your nothing but a coward!!" I spit to the ground in your direction.

I fight my hardest to prevent you from putting me on your horse, but with both ends tied I can only writhe helplessly like an angry tortured snake across your death horses saddle. Suddenly more feminine emotions begin to emerge, the thought of what might be ahead (the gloved hand that caresses my arse as you ride) slavery, the destruction of my peaceful home and loyal people. Tears spring to my eyes.

No!

I will not be weak.

Biting my lip and fuming the tears away before you notice, I finally summon the gumption to speak.

"yes yes run, coward, you had better go swiftly because they WILL be following and they will cut you into thousands of little pieces, AFTER I tortured you within an inch of your life!!" The tears come back, but I bite them down again, this time blood on my lip.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:11 PM   #20
tom8517
Privileged Member

I laugh at you ranting at me, as I dig the spurs in and move futher and futher from the borders of your land. I amuse myself with fondling you as I ride, thinking of the greater amusements you will provide once I make camp.

Pausing to survey a possible campsight, I bring my hand down hard, spanking you twice sharply to silence you.

"One of many lessons you must learn Annika, you will speak when spoken to."

I tether the reins of the horse to a tree, place you down on a blanket and gather wood for a small fire. Once the fire catches, I pull the venision from the my saddle and roast it over the flame.

While the meat is roasting I pull you into a sitting position, I pause for a moment then one by one slice the leather bindings holding your top together with my dagger,using the the blade I push the garment away from your shoulders exposing your full breasts.

I lean back against my saddle then, admiring you and enjoying the rage and shame in your eyes at being exposed to me like this.

Knowing you are as hungry and thirsty as I am, I pour a small amount of wine in a cup and place a tender piece of roast venison on a stick. I hold each to your lips to see if your hunger or pride will win out.

Last edited by tom8517; 04-24-2007 at 06:22 AM.