Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gaze at her tits, i love it when they rise and fall with every breath. But what i have to hear? "-dont hurt me okay...-"
With a quick move i make a short slit at the bottom of her left breast. She scream out, i backhand her face. "Ok slut, now you get your lession!" I gave her two warnings but she still try to tell me what i have to do or not. I jump out of the bed, grab her hair, drag her down on the soil, i close the blade, put it in my pocket, take the shreds of her torn dress, lift her up on her feet. With my hand under her jaw i push her backwards, slam her hard against the wall. -SMACK- SMACK- SMACK- some hits in her face. Then i clamp my hand over her mouth, make her quiet. I take back the knife, open it again in front of her eyes. Move it down to her bleeding breast. Wipe some blood on the blunt side and hold it again in front of her face. "This blood is from your tits..." i lead the knife to her throat "... the next blood will be from your throat..." lead it up to her cheek, clean careful the blade at her right jowl. "do you understand filthy whore?"
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So hurting and scared too death now!! My breast is aching and throbbing from the cut in it, and I can feel myblood running down my belly now. My head aches from the blows and hitting the wall.

I pee myself when I see the bloody blade and hear his threat of cutting my throat. I shake terribly and my legs feel like they are going to collapse. I dont dare speak as I stare into his mean evil eyes. All I do is nod carefully once!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This obstinate whore ignoring me ... It seems she have still not enough. I hit my fist in her stomach. "I ask you something bitch!! I want more respect! when i ask you something i have earn a answer!!"
Old 04-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hurting and get my breath back I gasp out..."Yess I understand!" Have to keep him happy hurts too much when he gets mad! GOD help me this isnt how the night was supposed to go??
With broken glass
Old 04-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

"Turn around!!" i hiss grab her shoulder flip her and slam her against the wall again. "I´ll release now the cuffs, better be good or you can´t imagine what happen to you!" i say calm but menacing. I put the knife away, take the keys, open one side of the cuffs. Then i flip her back, in the same rough way like before. I push my hand under her jaw, only the tip of her sexy shoes still touching the ground. Pull my pistol, cock it in front of her face and let her down, she gasp for air, i take the opportunity and force the pistol in her mouth. I see it in her eyes, she think this is her last minute. But this favor i don´t do her...
With the pistol in her mouth i push her down the wall on her knees. The acerb taste of the gun let her know how real it is. "Touch my cock!" i hiss, "and..." i grab her hair rough, jerk her head back, make her look at me, push the gun at her temple. "... be careful better don´t hurt me...."
Old 04-17-2007, 02:50 PM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

So scared cant breathe? this is it NOOOOooooooooo!!????? Crap the metal barrel clicks against my white teeth as he moves it back and forth. Will I feel anything after the roar?

My urine trickles down my thighs now.....cant help it so scared!! Cuffs are off but I dont dare do anything as long as he has the gun too my head. My knees are in my puddle now as I obey him and play with his erect large prick.

My breath shudders thru me causing my full breasts to rise and fall rapidly. NO TEETH I think to myself.........Knowing what he wants I move my head slowly foward until the head of his cock is in my warm wet mouth!

Closing my lips tightly around it I take more of him in my mouth until his cock enters my throat. I move my head slowly back and forth sucking him as my hand gently fondles one of his hairy balls..........
With broken glass
Old 04-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #27
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Her warm wet mouth feels good, but thats not what i instruct her. I yank my cock out, pull her head back again: "did i said anything about sucking!!??" i backhand her face: "I said touch my cock! You´re not listen to me, i want more respect! Another time you disappoint me you´ll lick your piss off the floor!"
Old 04-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmmm I better pay more attention? But its so damn hard so scared its hard to think period!! So I do as he asks I lightly touch his cock concentrating on obeying him! Head still hurting from slap,but I look up at him as my fingers move lightly over his prick.
With broken glass
Old 04-19-2007, 08:05 PM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

yes, thats what i want. Her fingers at my dick, her red swollen face, her eyes full of fear. "I want cum in your face! ...MAKE ME CUM!!" i shout, i jerk her head again, force the gun in her moth. "IF YOU WANT SUCK... TAKE THE GUN!"

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 04-20-2007 at 04:43 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:35 AM   #30
sindyloo
Privileged Member

NOOOOOOooooo!!! Crap not again teeth clicking agianst the gun barrel. Pulling on his cock as my lips close around the gun, my eyes close so i cant see any more of this!

Dont want too see him coming on my face. Have to be careful and do what this dangerous man tells me to do!! I feel his erection twitching and jumping as my hand moves up and down the lenght of it.........
With broken glass
Old 04-20-2007, 03:06 PM   #31
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Ohhh yes, it feels so good. How i love this, she is complete in my force, i can do what ever i want with her. I feel my orgasm coming closer, i take the pistol out of her mouth, and shove my prick inside. Instantly i start to fuck her mouth, push my whole lenght inside her throat, she cough and choke but i don´t care about. I want MY satisfaction, does´nt matter how she do. The orgasm coming closer and closer. I stop and yank out. "TOUCH HIM!! MAKE ME CUM BITCH!!" I need only some moves of her hands and my hot sperm shot in her cute face, the first splash hits her left cheek, the second her firm closed lips. I don´t know how but i managed to grab her jaw and force her mouth open just before the next splash shot in her opened mouth.
What a sight, she look away, disgusted, abused. My knees get weak, its hard to be upright after this awesome orgasm. I threw her down, kneel on her chest, push the gun at the bottom of her throat. "open your mouth!" i hiss, she obey. I start to wipe the cum from her face into her mouth.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

GAGGGGGGGg!!! Sooo nasty hes coming all over my face and into my mouth too?? Forced my mouth open and coating my tongue with his nasty cum.

So disgusting and cant stop him he is too into abusing me now. His knees are hurting my soft full breasts. Hard to breathe as he scrapes more of his semen into my open waiting mouth. I keep my eyes closed so I dont have to see his happy lust shining from his eyes!

Tears of shame roll down from my eyes as he contiues his humilation of me, cant stop him I am at his mercy???.........
With broken glass
Old 04-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

My cock is still hard, ready for her cunt. I get up, kick her legs apart, step between and go down on my knees. "Ok bitch... now you get my cock in your filthy cunt like you asked for..." i taunt, lay down ln her body and place the tip of my prick at her pussy. Before i invade i take a moment to look in her eyes. She know exact what happens, i see the fear. But i´m sure she don´t know the pain which she get now...
I clamp my hand over her mouth and push the tip into her cunt. I feel her body stiffened but this was only the start. Slowly i move back and thrust again, deeper this time but her cunt still not ready for my full lengh. Again i have to move back, and shove again inside her helpless body. Her tight gash
push my fore skin back, it pains me but her pain is much much more. Another thrust and my full lengh is inside her. I lay still, let her realize what happens. Then i start to fuck her violently. I lay the pistol beside her head, grab her left tit, pinch her nipple. Her eyes are wide open, she screams in my hand.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:04 PM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Eyes wide laying still over come by pain, chest hurts from my scream. Burning aches all thru my groin and my thighs cramp up as he is fully in me now. My mind spins dizzly my rapist is deep in me and on me.

I turn my eyes to the side trying not to look at him. My chest heaves as I pant for breath. Laying limply I try not to hear him enjoying himself as he is raping me. And all I can think of is.......WHY ME???
With broken glass
Old 04-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #35
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I fuck her like this slut it deserves. I use her body for my satisfaction. My cock ram again and again inside her cunt. My knees pains from the hard soil but i cant stop to rape her.
I feel my orgasm coming, my thrusts get slower but deeper. I support my weight at her right breast, knead it, pinch it. Her painful screams push me over the edge. The orgasm overwhelm me, i fall down on her body, i smell her hair while my dick shot my cum inside her helpless body. Then i lay still on her, do some last thrusts to take the last drop of my semen in her fuckhole.

I want enjoy the moment so i take back the gun and push it under her jaw. "One move...and.. i shot." i wheeze between my fast breath.
After a while i get up, grab her wrist and drag her to the bed. With my hand at her torn dress i lift her up and threw her on the bed. Instantly i jump on the bed, take her wrists and cuff them again at the bedframe. I get up, stand beside the bed, gaze at her abused body. Bruises everywhere, sperm drop out of her cunt. "Hey bitch... you understand... my dick needs a rest... but don´t worry... i help you to spend the time..!" i laugh, go to my backpack and open it...
Old 04-23-2007, 10:46 AM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Wrists are hurting from the cuffs. But I dont dare say anything! I can see he is enjoying the sight of his come oozing out of my violated vagina. It still aches and burns as I turnmy head and watch him pulling objects out of his bag.

There are a couple of candles, a lighter, a ball gag. Most strange though is a small black box with a dial and a red button on it. One end of it has two long wires coming from it and each wire has a shiny metal clamp on it! He hums happily as he lays these things out next to my sweaty ravished body.

He leaves but son he is back with a ice cube which he lightly rubs over my nipples. At the cold wet feeling they stiffen quickly jutting up from my breasts. He clamps a clamp on each one chuckling as I moan in pain from the clamps biting into my tender flesh. "Well bitch you are going to get a Jolt from this!!"

I shake my head wide eyed as it dawns on me what he is going to do!? My breasts heave and move as I shake my chest trying to get the clamps off of me. He taunts me and laughs as he brings the gag up to my head. "Nooooo Please dont........?" A timid plea comes from me but he continues enjoying himself now!
With broken glass
Old 04-23-2007, 07:10 PM   #37
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I´m ready to test my new toy. The only thing i have to do is make the bitch quiet. I take the ballgag and shove it heedless into her mouth. I close the leather belts behind her head and let it fall down. I see the fear in her eyes, the fear of what coming next. I switch my new "blackbox" on it makes a high-pitched whistle. Her first experience should be violent. I choose the highest level. Softly i stroke her beautiful face, then i push the red button...
Old 04-23-2007, 10:54 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My eyes bulge and widen as a burning surge of electricity jolts thru my nipples burning into my breasts and arching thru my whole body! I scream thru the gag as my teeth bite into it. My body arcs upward from my bed shaking and quivering as the first long jolt of juice passes thru it!

As soon as he releases the button my aching body falls limply back to the bed again. I lay there gasping in shock, stunned by the shock of his device and my eyes go to his pleading with him too stop!!! My breasts and nipples ache horribly as waves of burning pain pulse through them!
With broken glass
Old 04-25-2007, 05:55 PM   #39
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Whow, this tool is not bad. I see her eyes, full of fear, her pain makes my cock hard again. I push the red button again, gaze at her. I feel my dick, hard, ready to rape this sexy body again. But perhaps i should decorate her nice tits. I take a candle, light it and let the wax melting. "Come on bitch.. lets make it kinda romantic" i say and hold the candle over her chest. I reach for her left breast, release the wire and pinch her. I roll her nipple between my fingers, stare at this perfect tits. Then i topple the hot wax drip after drip over her nipple.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

OWWWWWWWW..........hurting and burning as it lands on my nipple coating it in fire. Not recovered from last shock can only weep as more hot wax falls onto my erect nipple coating the area around it. Cant even move to avoid it!

My wide pleading eyes look up wetly at him as he moves to my other breast and nipple now. Noooooooo I moan weakly thru the gag shaking my head as he removes the cuff and gets ready to coat my other nipple!
With broken glass