Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #21
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Danielle had known it would hurt when she lost her virginity, but she had always expected to lose it to someone she truly cared about, and who cared about her in turn. Not once, in all her wildest nightmares had she thought that she would end up like this: being forcibly held down and fucked by some stranger and his cronies. Her screams echoed through the empty warehouse, overpowering the claps and jeers of her captors as their leader took her carefully-preserved innocence. After some time, the pain began to subside and her screams gave way to quiet sobs as he continued to push in and out of her, gathering force and speed with every pound.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #22
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Coming up the stairs Anna looks around, she just turned eighteen and its just like her big sister to ask her to help her move. Anna is 5'7", has an athletic body but feminine not overly muscled with small breasts, a natural pubic mound that matches her long curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. For comfort she is dressed light simple pull on elastic shorts, a tank top with no bra not that those are needed by her and panties with sneakers and tube socks almost all a girlinsh pink with some white and carrying a purse. Anna smells nice to having showered with her favorite body wash and is only wearing a little lipstick.

Walking in she starts to talk,"Sis sorry I'm late it was the traffic...what the hell are you doing!" Seeing her sister on the floor being raped and lots of nearly if not naked men now looking at her she instinctively turns to run to get out of the situation, then get help. Unfortunately the moments were like deer in headlights and she started running too late.
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:22 AM   #23
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Finally with one last push I shot my load inside Denielle and collapsed on top of her listening to her weeping. As I pulled out I watched a trickle of cum ozzing from her pussy and down to her ass.

I’ll flip you to see who goes next Timmy said as he flipped a coin in the air. Heads the other man shouted Timmy uncovered the coin. They both looked at it it was tails. Timmy look at Denielle lying on the mattress curled up in a fetal position he watched her tears fall on the old mattress. He walked over to her and said get upon your knees. Danielle didn’t move she just lay there crying. Timmy reached down and grabbing her by her hair pulled her up till she was kneeling with his other hand he took his cock out pushing it right into Denielles face.

Denielle had her eyes closed as he slapped her in the face with his dick open your mouth bitch he screamed at her slowly her lips parted till her mouth opened enough for Timmy to slid his dick in as he looked down at her he said open your eyes and look at me. Denielle looked up at him with pleading eyes as he pushed his dick further into her mouth. He said have you ever swallowed cum baby Denielle shook her head no mumbling the same around his dick at the same time. Well your doing to tonight baby he said.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #24
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna69 View Post
Coming up the stairs Anna looks around, she just turned eighteen and its just like her big sister to ask her to help her move. Anna is 5'7", has an athletic body but feminine not overly muscled with small breasts, a natural pubic mound that matches her long curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. For comfort she is dressed light simple pull on elastic shorts, a tank top with no bra not that those are needed by her and panties with sneakers and tube socks almost all a girlinsh pink with some white and carrying a purse. Anna smells nice to having showered with her favorite body wash and is only wearing a little lipstick.

Walking in she starts to talk,"Sis sorry I'm late it was the traffic...what the hell are you doing!" Seeing her sister on the floor being raped and lots of nearly if not naked men now looking at her she instinctively turns to run to get out of the situation, then get help. Unfortunately the moments were like deer in headlights and she started running too late.
i grape anna and threw her against the wall, shuting, and locking the door, said "hey boys lookie here a new toy to play with" i lughed as i tackel her to the ground.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #25
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

She grabs him and elbows her attacker in the face hard then tripping him to the floor as she backs up and takes out a keychain with a hand self defense rod on it at the base putting it in her fist and steps back to the corner to limit her attackers to maybe two men at one to the front.

Anna is not going to get out of this but she can go down fighting, and two men are better than being surrounded by more than that.

Unfortunately the men seem to be getting more excited that is not good.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #26
darkness
Privileged Member

"oh i like a fighter"i say as iget up from the floor. then i get three boy s to help me take down the new toy, the three go at once with me close behind she gets 2 but mot me and another guy i punch her in the gut, got the key chain from her. then i pull out a knife and said "now we can do this the easy way or the hard way hard way being i rape you and kill your sis right in front of you. easy way: you do what i tell you and you live. got it?"
Old 04-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #27
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She gagged when the man's cock his the back of her throat. Her cheeks burned bright with humiliation as she began to bob up and down on his dick, her tongue stroking the bottom of his rod experimentally, until she heard a familiar voice. 'Sis sorry I'm late it was the traffic...what the hell are you doing!' Danielle's eyes widened as her younger sister walked through the door, unaware of the trap she had just walked into. Panicking, Danielle tried to force the organ out of her mouth, finally biting down and causing the man the scream with pain as he exited her. "Bitch!" He screamed at her, punching her square in the temple. Danielle's vision blurred, but still she was determined to save her sister. "Anna, goddammit! RUN!" She screamed, but it was too late.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #28
Anna69

She did get tow men one in the balls HARD, another lost a tooth or two and one in on the floor from a vicious throat stab with her keychain its the last tow that got her. Seeing her sister and the man with a knife threatening her she looks up, trying to breath. After a few minutes she looks up and the attacker with the knife and her sister.

"No need to threaten her, but I can be blamed for fighting back - I won't be more trouble just don't hurt her.," looking up at him and the men who she hurt and she was crying softly.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #29
darkness
Privileged Member

"good girl, now get undressed im going to have my way ith you." i said as i droped my pants.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #30
Anna69

Undressing slowly she is not wearing much really her elastic shorts come off and her t-shirt and panties then her shoes and socks. Pretty she has a nice body the kind of fit girl next door a tad padded in the right spots, her sex is hairy and seems very lightly groomed and she smell great. Its clear she uses lotions and the like to take care of herself the way a woman should. Real classy and likely a virgin, the way she is covering herself up blushing at the attention.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #31
darkness
Privileged Member

"you smell great" as i get closer to her. "now down on your knees and suck me off.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #32
Dollface
Privileged Member

"It's ok if they kill me, Anna. Just run!" She was sobbing harder than ever now, not wanting to watch her younger sister being violated on her behalf. The man whose dick Danielle had bitten quickly grabbed her by the hair, hauling her back onto the mattress where he punched her repeatedly in the stomach, causing her to gasp with pain, unable to speak or move. Grinning, he seized the opportunity to shove his cock back in her mouth, this time holding a knife in his hand in a silent warning as to what would happen to her if she attempted to bite him again.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #33
Anna69

"I'll do this but it won't be ME you bastards, I won't give that to you.," she says standing first and spitting at the rapist who has the knife in front of her then slaps him. Mostly for the joy in that before kneeling and putting his cock in her mouth and sucking on it she is not very good at it but doesn't use her teeth.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #34
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

With the two women sucking dick I knell down between Denielle's legs right in back of Timmy. Denielle is mumbling something around Timmy’s dick as I slide mine into her warm pussy.
Bet you didn’t think this night was going to wind up like this I said. And it’s a good thing Anna showed up she can take some of the pressure off you having to service the three of us by tomorrow afternoon you’d be just laying there like a piece of meat. And it wouldn’t be much fun fucking you that way but now with your sister here you may be worth fucking the rest of the weekend.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
Anna69

Anna cringes at the talk going on and after a man rummaging through her purse found her membership information and brochures from the university gay and lesbian campus organization its not going to go easy on her. She hates cock, I mean not men but these pigs are not men to her, but has no interest in men as lovers. And now she is being forced to such a cock and will be raped over and over. And her poor sister if she fights back thy might kill her. They might kill them both anyway.

The man she is sucking off feels her teeth at his cock for a moment but a bit of knife pressed to her neck gets her to stop her plan to chomp down on it.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #36
Dollface
Privileged Member

Fresh tears ran down Danielle's face as she watched her younger sister, who she had always tried to protect, being forced to give some stranger head. Gagging as she wept, she continued to bob her head up and down on the man's cock, now trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible so that she could get him dick out of her mouth. Suddenly, she screamed in suprise and pain as she felt her swollen pussy being violated again.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #37
bob209
Privileged Member

Denielle turned quickly to see a man kneeling behind her he was fucking her again. She said stop please stop all this I’ll give you anything you want but let me and my sister go.

Not a chance in hell sweetheart this is going to be a weekend to remember. For us and you two too he reached up and grabbed Denielle’s hair pulling her back on to his dick. He slapped her ass and said move your ass a little I don’t want to do all the work after all it’s the weekend and I don’t work on the weekend. That brought a laugh from the rest of the men.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #38
darkness
Privileged Member

i almost hit her but seeing her obey changes my mind when i start to feel her teeth i put the knife to her neck as my dick get hard. i go though her purse and saw ads for the university gay and lesbian campus organization. "oh ho ho" i said "your a dyke are you?" i chuckle and then slapedher and said "now ill have teach what real sex is." i force open your legs place my dick at your entrance.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #39
Dollface
Privileged Member

She squealed with surprise and pain before starting to lift herself up and down his dick. Sobbing, she wondered how the hell she would survive one more hour of this, let alone an entire weekend. But she was quickly jerked out of her thoughts when she noticed the other man force her sister's legs apart. "Stop it! Leave her alone! She hasn't done anything to deserve this, just let her go!" Danielle screamed.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #40
darkness
Privileged Member

"no shes mine and you have no power over me." i said as i violently thryusted and broke asnnas virgin wall.