Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2007, 06:04 PM   #41
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMN HIM! does he really think he can get away with forcing me?!
i thrash i buck i kick i flail. i do everything i can. short of tying me down or knocking me out cold hes not gonna mange to keep me still enough to get inside. and he'll struggle to tie me looking at where we are. no room to manouver in these cinema seats.
he keeps trying to thrust himself inside me but my gyrations are causing more than a few problems to his aim. he's worked up a sweat but then again so have i.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #42
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She's putting up quite a fight, I never seem to find a moment where I can get inside her. Her legs are restricted because I'm lodged between them, but her arms thrash at my chest and back. I'm getting frustrated and tired, my armpits are starting to soak my shirt in sweat.

I catch her wrists quickly for a second, and slap her pretty face. She holds it afterwards, too stunned to continue her struggle for the moment. I use it to my advantage, placing the tip of my cock at her entrance. One of her hands reaches near my ass instinctively, making a feeble attempt to remove me. I push through her pussy lips and am finally making my way inside her. I hear a horrified moan and intent to stop me again.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:08 PM   #43
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

screw this! he wants to screw me i'll screw his ass in return. i lunge my hand from his ass cheeck into his cleft. a long manicured finger delves into his anus. nicely sharpened earlier this eve with a very different intention, i force my way into his sphinter and feel him freeze on top of me.
well you asked for it. i never said i was easy!
you hurt me i hurt you in any way i can. yet to meet the man who can make me submit and you are not it. yeah you got me hot but you lost the plot!
Old 01-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #44
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just as I start to pick up a rhythm, I feel her sharp nail on my ass, and it stabs inside my rectum. I stop dead and I can see her satisfied smirk afterwards.

She tries to wriggle away but I make sure to weigh down on her, despite needing to recover from her attack. I grab the hand used and push it aside with the other, raising my arm. It gets caught on the back of a chair at first but I land another punch on her belly, this time hard and with the front of my clenched fist. She groans loudly and wishes to comfort her bruised skin, but I strongly keep her wrists under control. One is pinned on each side of her head, close it to since there is little room. The confined space is frustrating me and I thought she'd be easier to force than this.

"I'll break your ribs!" I shout.

I feel her struggling hands under me but I keep them down. My dick has slipped out but I thrust back into her roughly. I almost lost my appetite with that long nail of hers but I want her too badly to give up now. Her head shakes in anger as I force myself deeper into her pussy.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:30 PM   #45
innocent
Privileged Member

my head lunges forward to catch him a good belter on the chin. i seem to have used up my options now. at least i made him work for it.
who knows i may have kept a trick or two up my sleeve for later.
i feel him inside me bruising with his force. my body is beginning to adjust and my arousal is kicking in stronger. i feel myself getting wetter. dammned if i'll let on tho. cant do much bout getting hot down below but still he isnt gonna guess i'm starting to like this fight
Old 01-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #46
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Her moist hole fits around my meat as I start to jab harder. Her physical resistance is coming to an end, and I begin to grunt loudly. Having fought for her so long makes me need it even more. A character in the loud film is screaming and running, and it coincides with my groaning, coming with each drive into her vagina.

She appeared to try and headbutt me but I am too determined now. Her trapped hands grind into the floor a few inches, but they never break free. I look into her eyes as she tries to endure my body inside her.