Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Eagle's Nest

This is a custom story for "Diva".
It’s my first custom story so I hope you like it!

"Eagle's Nest"
by E.C.

Summer lay in its last breaths. Only a few small clouds sprinkled the blue sky, a full sun smiling down on the city. A warm breeze rustled over the streets, gently brushing through the leaves. The trees parading alongside the street seems to be ablaze in the brightest colours of autumn. The wind caressing the twigs created the image of waves of red, yellow and orange spilling along the way. Dry leaves, carrying all variations of brown, formed small pools at the trunks of the trees.
In this early saturday morning almost noone was around yet. On her way home she passed only the occasional jogger running these outskirts of the city. She had been to a friend's birthday party last night. After some considerable amount of alcohol however she had decided to spend the night. She had an early appointment this morning and had been hoping someone spending the night as well might give her a ride home but all of them still were too intoxicated to drive so her only choice had been to take a walk home. Now, as she was strolling down the alley, she cursed herself for not making proper preparations for getting home. She took her cell phone out of her purse to call her friend Victoria who she was planning to meet after her appointment.

From the corner of his eye he watched the couple pass him arm-in-arm. Throwing away the empty beer can he spat out and cursed them in his mind. ‘Damn Niggers!’ he thought. ‘If my friends were here we’d give it to you bastards! We’d show you and your girlfriend-bitch what we think of you!’
He snorted and lit a cigarette. While taking a deep breath he noticed the girl coming his way down the alley. She was a cutie. Rather small with a petite body, dressed in urban camouflage pants, cut tight around the waist and a black tank top without a bra, her breasts and small nipples being outlined under the tight cloth. Fitting white high heels were showing under the pants and a small black purse was slung over her shoulder. Her long curly reddish-brown hair framed her cute little face. She was strolling towards him, talking on her cell phone. Obviously she wasn’t taking any notice of him standing at the side of the path.
Suddenly it hit him. This was Maria Singer! They had been at the same school. In ninth grade however he had dropped out because of numerous brawls he had started with classmates. She had been in his class but of course she had finished school, stayed until completion of the thirteenth grade. They weren’t exactly friends back then but they had gotten along quite well, drinking beers in secret in the school basement or smoking pot after school with a bunch of other guys. She had been a cool girl and he had been in love with her for over a year until he finally told her about it at one of their parties. She had been trying to turn him down gently but he had always known she had been laughing at his stupid approach all the time.
Now, almost eight years later, she was walking towards him. Alone in this alley. Her small hips dancing up and down as she took her steps, her heels clicking on the street. All alone in this alley. Her being Jewish only sweetened the deal. Suddenly he had a plan!

After finishing her call Maria put the cell back in her purse. She was just searching for her cigarettes when someone called her name.
Startled she turned around. A guy was standing at the side of the street waving at her. She had just passed him without even noticing his presence. He was about 1,85 m and broadly built. Something about him seemed familiar but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She furrowed her brows in irritation.
“Yeah”?
He put out his cigarette and quickly took the few metres separating them.
“Remember me?” he asked on the way.
Maria slowly shook her head.
“I’m sorry but … no.”
He gave her a short ‘don’t mind’-wave and smiled gently at her. “Don’t worry, I didn’t expect you to do.” he said stepping up to her. “We went to school together – remember? Michael Kaminsky?”
‘Yes, of course!’ Maria thought! She felt her face brighten up and smiled at him. “Yes! Yes, of course!” She felt completely embarrassed she didn’t remember him. But he had changed quite a bit. Of course he had grown and he obviously had been working out, loosing a lot of weight and packing an astounding set of muscles. He had also shaven his head and had gotten various tribal tattoos covering his forearms.
“I’m so sorry!” she laughed, putting a hand on her mouth. “This is so embarrassing.”
She looked at him. “Boy, you changed quite a bit! You look great!”
He nodded shyly at her, scratching the back of his head. “Yeah, I guess. Thanks! You look fantastic, too!”
He was really looking great! She felt heat slowly flowing up into her cheeks, making her blush. “Thanks.”

He had her!
It was so easy. Worked every time! Just had to have the least of a slightly athletic figure, play it shy and throw in the occasional compliment and you had them. Stupid sluts!
He gave her another light smile. “I’m serious! You’re breathtaking!”
She was blushing already. He guessed she wasn’t being hit on very much these days. Probably been out of dick for some time now. There really wasn’t that much to bitches. They were out for cock as well as every man was out for pussy. Even more after they had been single for a longer period of time.
She smiled at him in astonishment, admiring his appearance. Of course he was looking great! He had changed from a chubby teenager with a few scrapes of hair around his chin to the good-looking, perfectly built guy he was now.
“So,” he started his final approach. “what are you doing here?”
Still smiling she pushed back the thick waves of hair flowing down her head and shrugged. “Nothing much. Just on my way home. I have an appointment I have to get to.”
That was unfortunate. He wanted her! Now! She was perfect! He couldn’t let her get away to that fucking, stupid appointment!
“Oh.” he frowned. “That’s too bad. You were so cool back then and I’d really love to get to know you again!” He shrugged in fake surrender. “Well, guess after the way I behaved in school I can understand noone wants to have anything to do with me anymore.” Smiling in his mind he looked down at his boots. “I can understand. I won’t blame you.”

Poor Michael! So beaten down about his past. Yes, she could remember him back then. Drinking too much, smoking too much, getting into fights all the time until he finally had been expelled from school.
And now he was here. Shy, frustrated and blaming himself for being the loner he obviously was. She felt so sorry for him!
She would love to get to know him again but what about that appointment? It was quite important. Then again there was Michael. She had been single for over half a year now and she was really longing for intimate company. Not just sex! ‘That too of course!’ she thought, smiling in her mind. And here he was – looking great, seemingly all changed since back in school and she was sure it wasn’t only some catching up he intended to do. Her small figure, brimming with vulnerability, tended to draw men to her like bees to honey. Sighing silently she made a decision.
“Listen Michael,” she went about. “I can reschedule that appointment.” She shot a caring punch with her fist against his chest. “Would you like to get some coffee together?” She gave him her best unsure smile. “I could really use some and I’d love to have it with you!”

Fuck, she had to be really stupid falling for his routine so fast! Either that or really desperate!
He pretended to be flattered by her suggestion. “Y-yeah…” he stuttered, faking to be taken totally by surprise. “… that would be great! I’d be honoured!”
When she nodded at him in agreement he knew he had won. He had done it in only a matter of minutes. His pals had been right! Germans really were the superior race! And he was about to prove it to this Jew-whore!
Unsuspectingly she smiled at him, obviously looking forward to “having coffee” with him. The thought almost made him laugh out loud and he barely managed to maintain the mask of insecurity he was lurking behind.
“That’s great!” she answered in excitement, smiling at him like a cheap hooker ready to suck cock for twenty bucks. Or in his case “ have coffee”. Again he had to muster up all his self-control not to blurt out a laugh at that image.
“Well,” he entangled her even further in his voice of low self-esteem. “I know a nice little place not far from here. At this time it’s usually rather quiet and their Latté is great!”
Her face brightened up when he mentioned this.
“Great! I love Latté! How did you know?”
Yeah, right! What an achievement! All dumb bitches liked Café Latté. His inner mind shook his head at her stupidity, looking down at her in disgust.
“Oh,” he answered slowly, keeping up his insecure face. “I just like it very much myself and I was hoping you might as well!” he ended his performance scratching his earlobe in pretended nervousness.
She touched his bare forearm, slightly stroking it with her slim fingers. The touch of her delicate hands, beautiful fingers and well-manicured fingernails, running over his skin, through the hairs on his forearm almost made him jump her immediately, so arousing it felt.
This dirty whore! He wondered how many men she had already seduced like that. How many men had already fallen to the lure of this cheap slut of a Jewish siren? He was flooded with a mixture of boiling hatred towards this little bitch and raging arousal for her cute little body! Filled with certainty she would make a great fuck he offered her his arm and underlined his offer with the warmest smile he could come up with.
“Allow me to lead you?”

After maybe ten minutes of walking, her arm hooked around his, they arrived at a small place called “Adlernest”. The name startled her a little. It didn’t really sound like a café. Judging by the name and the looks of it she imagined it was more of a pub. And an old, run-down one it was, too.
“This is it?” she asked Michael, careful not to hurt his feelings if he actually liked the place that much.
“Yeah, that’s it!” he answered, giving her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry, looks much better on the inside.” he said gently petting her hand.
He was really nice. The past ten minutes they had been talking about everyday stuff, what he was doing, what she was doing. It had been great! He was working at a garage, offering custom car tuning. Not exactly her greatest interest but he had been so excited about it she had gladly listened to him. He was so ashamed of his violent past, trying to be a better person now, he had totally fascinated her. She was so glad she ran into him!
“Well, okay.” She agreed, his vulnerable expression making her smile gently at him. “I’m going to trust you on that. Let’s go and have some coffee!”
How bad could it possibly be? Although he was a mechanic and might prefer rather … ‘straight’ establishments it was only a café. She just couldn’t imagine him hanging out at dirty, repulsive places. She was sure it would be a nice little café. Maybe because of the name and the impression it made from the outside she had never heard of this place. Maybe it was some sort of a secret tip turning out to be a great place to go?
“I’m glad you’re willing to give it a chance!” he stated, obviously very glad she wasn’t frightened away by the looks of the place.
“Please.” He opened the door for her. “Ladies first!”

She stepped through the opened door into the bowels of the “Adlernest”.
In the darker inside, only dimly lit by a few greasy lamps, she saw five other men. All of them looking rather similar to Michael. Except one of them, who was quite fat, they were all athletic, all of their heads were shaven, all of them dressed in black baggy pants and black t-shirts. They wore black army boots and most of them carried a lot of tattoos on their forearms. Although she hadn’t really noticed the outfit on Michael it made her feel pretty uncomfortable all of a sudden.
There was no way this place was a café! It looked like a pub; and a really filthy one as well. It appeared as if it hadn’t been open to customers for quite some time.
Suddenly Maria noticed a girl behind the group of young men. The girl looked like she was from the Mid-East, probably Turkish. She was on her knees and her hands were behind her back. Her beautiful big brown eyes were widened in fear, her astonishing black long hair framed her face – obviously usually a breathtaking sight but now a grimace of terror.
Maria immediately felt something had to be terribly wrong here! Bells went on in her head, ringing in alert, screaming at her to leave. All her instincts told her to get away! She took a step back but bumped into Michael’s broad chest blocking the entrance.
“No way you’re leaving!” he grunted from behind, all warmth suddenly gone from his voice.
She rushed around only to be shoved back into the “Adlernest” by Michael’s strong hands. He grabbed her upper arms, his fingers painfully digging into her skin, and pushed her into the pub. With a wooden bump the door fell shut behind them.
He pushed Maria against the wall, holding her in place with his tight grip. She gasped in shock at his sudden change.
“Michael, what are you doing?” she cried out in a wave of panic.
“Shut up you whore!” he snorted at her. Behind him she could see the other guys slowly approaching them like a pack of hyenas. Silently chuckling they formed a half circle around Michael and her, eye-balling her in hatred.
“But – “ she wanted to whisper in terror but he interrupted her with a hard slap to the face. She cried out in pain when the palm of his hand crashed down on her cheek. “Shut up I said!” he rasped at her.
Her cheek burning in her face she bit her lip not to scream.
Suddenly he swirled her around and jerked her against the wall. Before she could react he pushed his body heavily against hers, pinning her to the wall. Followed by a metallic click a spring knife was at her throat. From the corner of her eye she could see the guy looking the oldest holding it. “Don’t even think of struggling or screaming you fuckin’ whore!” he growled at her.

Deep pleasure filled him when he saw Maria freeze in fear as Martin held the knife to her throat. He was so going to give it to her!
“Alright!” he barked at her. “Don’t you move or Martin here’s gonna cut you open like the pig you are!”
Her trembling he felt in his hands assured him she knew he was serious. He couldn’t help smiling in grim satisfaction at her terror. ‘Oh yes,’ he thought. ‘the whore knows I’m serious!’
His whole body already vibrating in agitation he jerked her arms behind her back. “Gimme some straps!” he bellowed.
“Here” Lothar giggled as he handed him a pair of military issue security straps. “She’s all yours!”
Michael took them and quickly fastened them around Maria’s wrists, tightly tying them behind her back. She moaned in pain when he violently strapped her small wrists together. “Good slut!” he grunted at her. “Squeal!”
“Boy!” Lothar cheered at him. “You got yourself a great one!” He lit a cigarette and offered Michael his pack but he refused with a short headshake. ‘Fat fuck!’ Michael ranted in his mind. ‘Still living off scraps.’ Michael wondered how he had managed to get one for himself back then.
His wrath fuelled even further by fat Lothar he jerked Maria around again. Her cute face, now infused with panic, the widened eyes and trembling lips made him want to slap her again. And again and again until she went down unconscious. He gave her an evil smile, enjoying his power over her. A huge wave of arousal flooded through his body and he felt his dick harden in his pants at the sight of tears of fear slowly filling her eyes.
“Just let me get a preview of my price!” he growled at her. In one quick move he ripped apart her tank top, exposing her bare chest beneath. Her small tits sprang out in the open, her tiny nipples pointing at him. Michael let out a quiet whistle of excitement at the sight of her package. He threw away the ripped cloth that once was her tank top and leaned in closer to her. “A fine set of boobs you got there, whore!” he whispered.
“Now come on!” he rasped and yanked her forward, pushing her across to the room to the kneeling girl. The others quickly followed her and Martin, their leader, grabbed her by the arm to pull her on her feet. Michael caught up and stepped behind her after pushing her to the girl’s side. Torben stepped behind the girl as the others formed a straight line infront of their captives.
Waving his knife around Martin and raised his voice.

“Welcome captives of the Brotherhood of the Reich.” he formally stated. “You have been chosen and brought here by our newest initiates…” he pointed the knife at Torben and Michael. “… as their initiation test and gifts to the chapter.” Smiling he slowly inspected the other girl and her from head to toe. “And well chosen you are I might add!”
Maria swallowed hard not to cry out in terror. She couldn’t believe it! Michael was a Neo-Nazi! And he had brought her to these racist hate-mongers as a price! Her head was going light when she realised this had been his plan all along, from the moment they had met. She felt the world start to spin around her. Afraid what they might do to her if she lost consciousness she concentrated hard, focused on Martin’s voice to keep her mind straight.
“Now!” he continued his speech. “This is a special event today, something unprecedented. What we have here is a Jew and a Muslim. Not only two of the most disgusting abominations on this planet but also two who hate each other and even are at war with each other.”
That thought, obviously exciting him very much, made him smile again. As he chuckled to himself the cold sound of it almost made Maria’s heart freeze in fear. His words and laughter had something so inhuman and ugly to them she almost fainted. This couldn’t be happening! This couldn’t be real!
“Well,” he chuckled. “Where are you stupid Allah and Jahwe now? I guess the only real CHRISTIAN god doesn’t give a fucking shit about you two whores!”
He tapped his chin with his finger, pretending to think very hard about something. The few seconds of silence, only broken by the other men’s agitated breathing, were unbearable to Maria. She felt her heart hammering in her naked chest, her blood pounding in her ears.
“I have a great idea!” Martin finally barked. “Let’s see these two subhumans kiss!” Laughing to himself the others accompanied him with wild cheering.
‘What?’ Maria thought. ‘This guy must be totally crazy!’
But before she could vocalise her disbelieve Michael yanked her around to face the Turkish girl. Torben had already turned his victim, too. His hand was holding her hair, pulling her head back. Michael painfully grabbed Maria’s hair and pushed her head forward.
“Do it!” he growled into her ear. “Kiss her!”
She moaned as he pushed her further forward, forcing her lips onto the lips of the struggling girl whose head was being held in place by Torben.
“Kiss you filthy sluts!” Martin yelled. “Or we cut your throats!”
The Turkish girl, obviously as frightened as Maria, stopped struggling in Torben’s grip.
“Good!” Torben grunted. “Here, let’s make this even more interesting to watch!” he hollered as he jerked the girl’s top down. Brutally he tore her blue bra, exposing her breasts. “Wanna see you two squeeze your titties together as you kiss!”
Maria, still startled by their brutality and disgusted by their perverted game, shrieked in shock when the cold metal of Martin’s knife touched her waist.
“I’ll cut you open and watch your guts spill out if you don’t kiss immediately!” he rasped.
She felt Michael’s hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her towards the Turkish girl. Helplessly caught in the grip of terror’s clutches Maria gave in. The girl’s naked breasts were pressed against hers as Torben pushed his hostage forward as well.

Clapping and cheering the young men accompanied the spectacle.
Seeing the two whores kissing, their tits being squeezed together, their lips melting, gave Michael a blazing hard-on like nothing ever did before! Their naked chests pressed against each other, the sluts’ bodies trembled in anguish. His rock-hard cock was pulsating in his pants. It felt like it grew even more with every heartbeat thundering in Michael’s temples. The sight of Maria’s small wrists tied behind her back, her delicate fingers twitching in horror made his entire body spasm in excitement. He so wanted to fuck this bitch!

After watching their captives kiss for a few minutes in awe and primal arousal Martin stepped forward and pulled the girls apart.
Michael could barely manage to stand still so hard was his cock, so horny was he. He could see in the other’s faces that they felt the exact same way.
“Alright!” Martin grunted as he pushed the Turkish girl to Torben and Maria to Michael. “Foreplay’s over!”
Michael caught Maria by the throat, quickly swirled her around and pressed her back against his broad chest. He saw Torben catch his victim by the hair. The girl cried out in pain as he brutally yanked her head back and burrowed his other hand between her legs. Grim laughter erupted from his throat as he heard the girl shriek and Maria moan in terror.
“Watch closely!” he growled in Maria’s ear. “That’s the coming attractions for you!”
He slung his arm around her waist and pinned her body against his, smashing her trim arse against his boner. Digging his thump and index finger into her neck behind her chin bones he held her head pointed at his comrades and the girl while he rubbed his hard member against Maria’s arse.
His blood seemed to start boiling when Torben forced the Turkish girl to her knees and slapped her in the face a few times. Martin stood behind her and held her head in place by the hair. Torben quickly open his pants and fumbled his erect dick out. “Suck, you whore!” he yelled at the girl, slapping her a few more times. Martin pushed her head forward against Torben’s cock. Tears running over her face she cried in agony and disgust as he slapped his pole against her lips. She shook her head wildly. After a few more hard slaps on her cheeks she finally surrendered to their will and opened her lips. Under the loud cheering of the men Torben pushed his cock into her mouth, groaning deeply.
Michael silently watched the ordeal of the Turkish girl, his heavy breaths shooting from his throat in quick waves. This was so great! He’d never have imagined this would be so fantastic! ‘Yes!’ he yelled in his mind as Torben violently fucked the girl’s throat. ‘Give it to her hard!’
Terrorised by what was happened Maria started squirming in his grip.
“Don’t you like it?” he whispered angrily. “Not enjoying the show?” he chuckled.

TO BE CONTINUED …
Old 12-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great so far Stern! More, more
Old 12-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Sorry, I'm currently away from home for Christmas and New Year's Eve.
I'll be back home in about a week.
So the final chapter will have to wait until then.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

God that's hot!
theman is offline   Reply With Quote