Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fear

Hello ladies and gentleman,

No matter if your fantasy is to be the rapist or the helpless victim, do you think fear is essential for you to trip out?

______________Snale
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:51 PM   #2
virginfantasy

i think its a good element if your fantasizing about it- if the victim shows no fear it kinda doesnt do much for the rapist.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:06 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

OOOhhh, Never fear, UnderDog is here.

Quote:
“The Three Ducks”
by Kayla

. . . Once upon a time there were three ducks and a mother duck. Their names were Billy, Bobby, Rosie, and Susie. Susie the mother said you need to go build your own house.

. . . The First duck Billy built a lily pad house. Along came a alligator, who knocked on the door and said, “Little duck little duck Let me come in no I will not.” Then I will huff and I will puff And blow your house down. The alligator huffed and puffed and blew the house in and gobbled the duck up.

. . . The second duck asked a beaver if he wanted his old house he said no you can have it. Along came a alligator who said little duck little duck let me in. No I will not. Then I will huff and I will Puff And blow your house down. So he huffed and he puffed and blew the house down and ate the duck up.

. . . The third duck made a house of stepping stone. Along came the alligator and said little duck little duck let me in. no I want. Then I will huff and I will puff And blow the house down. So he huffed and he puffed and blew and blew and blew but he couldn’t so he left and nobody seen him again.

“The Best Sister on Earth”
by Emily

. . . My sister is special. My sister plays games with me. My sister plays on the playground with me. She plays house, doctor, beautyshop and she also plays school with me. My sister is very pretty. She has brown eyes. And she also has brown hair. I’m glad she’s my sister.

“Car Prison”
by Alison

. . . I never knew a car could be a prison. When I was a baby I went to my great grandfather’s funeral. G.G. (my grandma) got out of the car and closed the door. She tried to open the door but couldn’t. She went inside to the funeral home and told UncleTuck what had happened. Uncle Tuck called to get a new key. Then G.G. and another man came out to the car.

. . . The man said, “If she starts going to sleep, I’m going to have to break a window with a brick.”

. . . G.G. said “My window!!!”
Finally, they got a new key made and we went inside to finish the funeral. I don’t remember that day but my G.G. does.

“Three Pigs in Luck”
by Hannah

. . . Once upon a time there lived three pigs. Their names were Jelly Belly, Tortito Telli, and Fredo Lelli. Their houses were made out of anything they could find. They were very poor. They desperately needed money and none of the lazy pigs had jobs. The oldest pig Jelly Belly decided they should set out to find jobs. They walked for three whole days to the city. It really took them three days because Jelly Belly took so many stops for food. They practically went bananas over how big the city was.

. . . They split up to look for jobs. They all knew what they wanted to do. But what they didn’t know was that the wolf had heard everything and that he was following Torito Telli. When they met back at the square none of them had jobs so they just decided to form their own jazz band. Jelly Belly had taken Jazz singing lessons. Tortito Telli had taken piano lessons. Fredo Lelli had taken Saxaphone lessons. They made a perfect Jazz band. Tortito Telli saw the wolf. The wolf tried to pounce on him, but before the wolf could do anything Tortito Telli smacked him in the jaw.

. . . Everyone loved the Jazz band. They were such a big hit that they were invited to be on the Ophrah show. They got to be billionaires after 3 days. They bought a huge house and a beautiful red shiny convertible. They built an electric fence around all their house and its acres. The wolf tried to climb over the fence and he got shocked everyone thought he went a little koo-koo in the head. Since then the three billionaires never saw the wolf ever again. The pigs had a lot of luck. They were in Hog Heaven.

. . . The End!!!!!!!!!!

. . . Oh yeah, the pigs also bought a life time supply of chocolate.

“Leah, Mia, Ria, and the 1 Little Bear”
by Danielle

. . . One time in 1999 Leah, Mia, and Ria were workers. They worked at BELLSOUTH. When it was time for their lunch break they left their offices and closed their doors.

. . . When they came back, Ria’s coffee was gone, and Mia’s desk was broken. They got so upset. Then they saw the bear in Leah’s office!!! They started screaming and running. When they calmed down they walked back to their offices. The bear was gone. To this day no one knows what happened to the bear.

“The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark”
by Dalton

. . . Once upon a time there lived three fish. Their names were Luke, Brent, and Jay. One day the mother of the fish said that they were old enough to move out and find them there own home. Luke made his home out of seaweed. Brent made his house out of garbage he found in the sea. Jay found some coral reefs to live in and a hole just big enough for him so he could get in and out. One day a shark came along and he smelled some blood. He saw where it was and went strait to it. The shark said little fish come out I want to talk to you. The little fish said no the shark said that if the fish was not out by the time he counted to three he was going to knock his house down. 1 2 3 seaweed went everywhere. The little fish swam to Brent’s house. The shark said little fishes, little fishes come out I want to talk to you. The little fishes said no. The shark said I’m going to count to three and if you’re not out I’m going to knock your house down. 1 2 3 Garbage went everywhere. The little fishes swam to Jay’s house. The shark followed them to Jay’s house. The fishes felt the wind of him chomping down trying to get them. The fishes barely made it inside before he got there. The shark said little fishes little fishes come out I want to talk to you. The little fish said no. The shark said if you’re not out by the time I count to three I’m going to knock your house down. 1 2 3. Nothing happened. The shark counted to three again. 1 2 3. Nothing happened. He said I’m going to try it one more time and this time I’m going to knock the house down. 1 2 3. Nothing happened except the shark hit his head too hard and passed out.

“Ashley Locks and the Three Dogs”
by Summer

. . . Once upon a time there lived three dogs: big dog, in between dog, and puppy dog. They all lived in their hangout they built themselves. There also lived a girl named Ashley Locks. Ashley Locks wanted a date for the school dance. The dogs were making pizza, but it was too hot so they went for a swim.

. . . Ashley Locks was so desperate that she walked around to everybody’s house to see if they wanted to go with her. So she goes to the dogs’ hangout to see who is there. When she got there, no one was there so she looked around.

. . . Then she saw the pizza but they were all sauage pizza and she don’t like that kind. So she just watched T.V. until someone came home. When the dogs came back they saw Ashley Locks and they became friends so Ashley Locks didn’t’ go to the dance but she was happy. They all lived happily ever after.

. . . THE END!!!
As said in the scriptures.
Quote:
And love works miracles. I recommend highly the book, Creating Miracles by Carolyn Miller, Ph.D. She wrote the book, inspired by stories she received from her students and colleagues, describing miracle after miracle from everyday people like you and me. Stories were told of potential rape victims, who felt a presence take over their being and bring them complete calm and fearlessness upon realizing that they were about to be raped. And in all cases but one, changed the consciousness of the rapists from performing their violent act because they loved, through compassion, their attacker and were at peace and would not allow negative thoughts to enter their consciousness. The one rapist that was not stopped, always killed his victims, so he still was prevented from completing his crime and let her go.

Can most rapists actually rape a victim if the victim does not fear them? Consider that the rapist, or demons through the individual, thrives off of the light released in fear. If the victim does not engage in the fear, but sends love and acceptance to the rapist, the rapist cannot engage in the normal process because he is not controlled by the forces that normally take command. He is at loss as to how to react to unconditional love.
Next, I want you to shove twinke cream rolls up my nookie.

And then I will be afraid of you.

Afraid
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:19 PM   #4
rapepal

rapepal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4

Afraid
wow, sometimes I think I need to be smoking some really good dope when I read gal4's posts
rapepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:40 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The short answer for me. Yes, fear is important unless it is a "date rape or drugged" fantasy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #6
virginfantasy

so........if you fantasized about date raping a girl you wouldnt have her show fear?
Old 06-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Afraid
Whaowaooooo Gal.....I love......you...

_______Snale in love
Old 06-30-2006, 01:33 AM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
i think its a good element if your fantasizing about it- if the victim shows no fear it kinda doesnt do much for the rapist.
yeah you're right
Old 06-30-2006, 09:23 AM   #9
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:

Afraid
I like toast
Old 06-30-2006, 10:48 PM   #10
persiangurl

I have a fear of balloons popping

Old 07-01-2006, 03:13 AM   #11
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
I have a fear of balloons popping

A genuine fear, or are you just startled by it.

You mean that seeing someone about to pop a balloon freaks you out?
Old 07-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #12
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
A genuine fear, or are you just startled by it.

You mean that seeing someone about to pop a balloon freaks you out?
yup

*shivers*

ugh, just the thought of it
Old 07-01-2006, 11:50 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alright, balloon popping is now forbidden on RB!
Old 07-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #14
letsroplay

letsroplay has initial reputation
Default Showing No Fear May Prevent Rape

I have a hunch that if a potential victim showed no fear - and actually pretended like she wanted it, saying things like "oh my god i'm so fucking horny" that the rapist would be scared off, and it would actually prevent a number of rapes.

While this is an unpopular way to teach today's youth...I think the rapists mind craves the fear, the fight, the power, the conquering. Without that, it turns rape into regular "sex", which he can get anyway....making his fantasy worthless.

So the moral of the story is..if you believe me...if you ever are about to be raped, pretend like you love it. He might not even be able to get hard.
letsroplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #15
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroplay
I have a hunch that if a potential victim showed no fear - and actually pretended like she wanted it, saying things like "oh my god i'm so fucking horny" that the rapist would be scared off, and it would actually prevent a number of rapes.

While this is an unpopular way to teach today's youth...I think the rapists mind craves the fear, the fight, the power, the conquering. Without that, it turns rape into regular "sex", which he can get anyway....making his fantasy worthless.

So the moral of the story is..if you believe me...if you ever are about to be raped, pretend like you love it. He might not even be able to get hard.
I forget where, but some site touts the "different kinds of rapists" and what is generally the proper ploy to use against each. Some few will be put off by crying, some by "let's do it baby" some by violence and some by pasivity. Some even by laughter or ridicule. Article to follow.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #16
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Taken from: http://www.paralumun.com/issuesprofile.htm

Using methods not unlike those employed by FBI profilers to predict the behavior of serial killers, police and forensic psychologists have identified four profiles of rapists defined by motive, style of attack and psychosexual characteristics.

They are:

The power-assertive rapist

The anger-retaliation rapist

The power-reassurance rapist

The anger-excitation rapist

Such rapist behaviour profiles provide information that may be helpful in determining how best to respond to a specific kind of attacker.

These are the characteristics of each of the four rapist profiles:

Power-assertive rapist: Athletic, has a "macho" image of himself. More often than not, this is the type who commits date rapes. He typically meets his victim in a bar or nightclub. Instead of targeting a specific victim, he looks for an opportunity to get a woman alone with him, perhaps with an offer of a ride home or an invitation back to his place. Or he may con his victim into trusting him or letting him into her home, perhaps by posing as a policeman or repairman. Approximately 44 percent of rapes are committed by power-assertive rapists. He is physically aggressive, and will use the amount of force needed to control you -- degrading or obscene language, [brandishing] a weapon, slapping or punching -- but he does not intend to kill you.

Generally, begging and crying doesn't work with this guy. If you're going to resist, you've got to be serious. You've got to scream and fight him as hard as you can to get away.

Anger-retaliatory rapist: He feels animosity towards women and wants to punish and degrade them. Often he is a substance abuser. He is impulsive and has an explosive temper. He looks for an opportunity to commit the rape rather than for a specific victim. He attacks spontaneously and brutalizes the woman into submission. Thirty percent of rapists fall into the anger-retaliation category. He will grab you from behind and drag you into the bushes. He will often beat you to near-unconsciousness before committing the rape. Any level of resistance may well enrage him and cause him to beat the hell out of you until he gets what he wants. He's not looking to kill you, but the beating could be fatal. You do not want to challenge or enrage this type of rapist. You could try to escape. If you cannot get away or incapacitate the assailant, it's best to submit and try to limit the level of violence of the assault to the extent that you can.

Power-reassurance rapist: He lacks the self-confidence and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with women. He is passive and nonathletic. He lives or works near his victim, and "preselects" her by peeping or stalking. He typically breaks into her home in the early hours of the morning and awakens her. He uses minimal force and will threaten her with a weapon, but usually does not have one. He fantasizes that he is his victim's lover so he may ask her to disrobe or to wear a negligee and he will kiss her and engage in foreplay. The power-reassurance type accounts for 21 percent of rapists. He is the least violent type of rapist, and does not intend to hurt or kill you, Among the different types of rapists, he is most likely to be dissuaded if you scream, cry, plead or fight." In general it is more probable that you can discourage a rapist who uses this [power reassurance] approach. But you could instead be dealing with a power assertive rapist who is starting off with a softer approach. Try nonviolent tactics, crying, pleading, praying aloud while you're sizing up the assailant. If it works you may be able to escape the situation. But if he responds by becoming verbally abusive or degrading, he is likely a power assertive rapist and you will have to evaluate whether you are capable of fighting him off.

"Women need to rely on their instincts. When confronted with a rapist they will try various techniques. In this situation, take full advantage of your instincts in trying to figure out which type of rapist you are dealing with".

Anger-excitation rapist: A sadist, who derives sexual gratification from inflicting pain. He is typically charming and intelligent. The crime is premeditated and rehearsed methodically in his mind before it is attempted. His victims may or may not be strangers. He will tie, gag and blindfold them and torture them over a period of days, even recording his crimes in a diary, taking photographs or videotaping them. Just five percent of rapists fit this description.

Of the four types he is the most criminally sophisticated and it's difficult to catch him. He's got absolute control over you so there's no question of any type of resistance or of escaping. Oftentimes he kills his victims, either to get rid of a witness or to gratify a psychosexual need." This is probably the most dangerous situation a woman can be in. If you're tied up, you're going to have to match wits with this guy and trick him or talk him into untying you so you have at least some chance of escape.

Most rapists are not murderers. It is less likely that a woman - even one who has taken a women's self-defense course -- can overcome the intensity of the violence that an anger rapist will inflict. But power rapists commit nearly two-thirds of all rapes, and you have a fighting chance to fend them off. If you assess the situation and feel confident of your ability to fight or talk your way out of [being raped], go ahead and do it.

There are women who have yelled or fought back, whether they've taken self-defense classes or not, and have not gotten raped. To tell a woman 'don't do anything, be the passive female' is absolute (nonsense)."

Given that the goal of all women who are in imminent danger of being raped is to avoid it, they should rely on their instincts rather than assume that they have to submit. But whatever her instincts tell her to do, If a woman survives, she made the right choice.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:46 PM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't forget the fifth kind of rapist, the crybaby rapist!
Our favorite Persian perfectly described this type of rapist in this thread:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=752
Old 07-02-2006, 01:05 AM   #18
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:30 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Well pissing off the rapist is one thing, but he's likely to look for another way to get rid of his frustration by beating up the victim...
We're coming to really weird thinking here but.....maybe getting a big rapist phallus forced inside you hurts less than broken ribs....

This reminds me the movie 'The Shawshank Redemption' based on Stephen King's story. The guy gets prison for life, and of course, becomes the sexual toy of some...he refuses to get raped and ends up beat up so bad that he almost dies once.

Ho my god I should never have typed that...all I'm doing is saying women let yourself be raped....no...I retract my words...get a tazzer and give the rapist a good jolt of electricity !
Old 07-02-2006, 01:32 AM   #20
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:51 PM.