Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)
Default A little something to occupy my boredom.... feel free to continue it :)

She was walking across a deserted parking lot after class. She usually isn’t this late going to her car, but she had stayed after talking with her classmates.
After everyone went their separate ways the lot was quiet. The only sound was her shoes on the pavement. The moon was bright and she took notice of the cool breeze. It had been a 2 month heat wave so the breeze was welcome on her skin.
She was wearing a light orange tank top and a flowing white skirt that came just above her knee. Her favorite flip flops on her feet. Her long red hair, straight and flowing in the breeze.
Suddenly, a new sound. A vehicle. She turned to look and noticed a car coming right at her, the headlights all she could see now. Though frozen for a moment in surprise, she came to her senses, turned around and began to walk faster to her car. The strange vehicle crept along behind her as she walked. She looked around for an emergency button post but there were none close enough. She began to run and the car stopped. Two men got out and ran up behind her. By now, she was panicked and trying to run away. One of the men grabbed her around her chest, pinning her arms to her sides in the process. “Noooo!!!”, she screamed. “Hellllllp!! Please! Somebody help me!!” As she kicked and screamed for help, the other man punched her several times, landing hard blows to her face. Dazed, she still tried to fight.
The man then took his foot and kicked the side of her knee in , tearing her knee apart as she fell to the ground in agonizing pain. She writhed, holding her leg, unable to move or try to escape. She was a hot mess. She had blood coming from her nose and lip, her hair tassled and tears from her eyes. A hot mess alright….hot as hell! The men had boners looking at their work lying on the ground in pain. As she tried to crawl away, one of the men came up behind her, reached his hands up her skirt and in one quick motion, ripped her panties off. White lace…nice. As she looked up to scream again the other man was standing directly in front of her. He knelt down and brushed her hair from her face. Tears streaming down her cheeks, her body shaking. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her knees. Her leg injured, this was so painful. She begged and pleaded with him to let her go but he certainly didn’t care. Just as he started to unzip his pants she heard a motorcycle screaming across the parking lot. She recognized it’s sound. It came to a screeching stop only feet from her. The two men grabbed her student ID , ran to their car and raced away. The person on the motorcycle was a classmate of hers. As he walked toward her, she sat crumpled in a ball, sobbing, holding her leg and shaking badly. She recognized his voice immediately. She trusted him…he was a good kid and they got along well. “We need to get you looked at” he said. Shaken, she just sat there and cried, shaking her head no. “You are hurt” he said. “I’ll be ok”, she cried. She sat and cried as he held her for nearly an hour until she stopped shaking. Neither of them said a word. Finally, he whispered that he would take her home as he picked her up and carried her to her car. He drove her home, and layed her on the couch. He cleaned up her face with a hot rag and watched her sleep until the sun came up.
When she awoke, it took her a moment to rethink what had happened and how she got home. She was still dazed. He brought her a hot cup of coffee . As she sipped her coffee, he made his way to her bathroom and ran her a warm bath. He placed a towel and her robe next to the tub. He was taking such good care of her for someone so young. He was only 21.
As he was still down the hall, her cell phone rang. It was a familiar voice. A dark, sinister voice. As she sat holding her phone, listening to what he had to say. “Our time together was so rudely interrupted the other night. You left me with a hard cock you fucking cunt bitch!” “You listen to me carefully. You WILL fix this shit! I will be back and I will have your white bitch ass, do you understand me?” She quickly hung up on him. As her friend came down the hall, he noticed her sitting on the couch, holding her cell phone, her coffee cup on the floor where she had dropped it. Tears running down her cheeks as she shook in her skin.

To Be Continued…….
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote