Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
Taking it

Default Abused and raped by the repairman..

I prowl around my flat-fucking repairman-he's over 2 hours late-i've better things to do.

Finally a knock on the door-i open it to be greeted by a broad young guy clutching a tool bag-'Rich's repairs' he announces.

'you're late' i snap-turning quick on my heels to lead him to the kitchen where my washing machine is.

'Yeah -sorry darlin' he chirps 'Been busy'-'Doesn't help me' i snap again in an angry tone 'Just fix the fucking thing'.

He sets to work-various tools spread over the work top as he juggles to fix it-i impatiently tap my fingers on the counter 'Are you going to be much longer?-do you know what you're actually doing?' i ask sarcastically.

'No need to be like that darlin' he looks up with a scowl 'Any chance of a coffee?'

'Don't call me darlin' and no there isn't' i reply-angry at him for being so late.

'There all done'-he stands up and rudely opens his hand for payment-i slap the money into his hand and he studies it frowning 'I usually get a tip on these short notice jobs ' he announces.

'Fuck you-you were 2 hours late you're getting nothing-now i've got washing to do'-i turn away from him and bend over to pick the washing up from the basket.

There's a loud thud as i'm rushed from behind-my head slams into the kitchen cupboard-it makes me giddy-sick-but i'm aware he's behind me-his hands on my waist dry humping my arse.

'Get off me' i scream as i feel his cock harden-i struggle to get up and turn around.

He's in my face-waving a screwdriver at me 'Do as i say cunt or i'll have your eye out' he threatens.

I back against the counter-fear filling me as he grabs a stanley knife from the worktop-holding my top he slices through the material.

'Mmmmmmm' he purrs as he spots my black lacy bra.

I feel desperate 'I'll give you the money-just leave me alone' i plead-but his hands are on me-roughly pushing my bra over my breasts to expose my ample charms-his eyes fill with lust as he greedily takes them in his hands.

I have one chance-still feeling wobbily and giddy-i bring my knee up to his groin-it's not a hard blow but enough to send him reeling-clutching his bulging manhood-'you cunt' he screams.

I shakily try to run-and make my way to the lounge-but a sharp tug to my hair bringing me crashing to the floor means he's caught me.

'Cunt' he screams again-delivering a hard kick between my legs-now it's my turn to scream in pain as the blow sears through my pussy.

He grabs my hair again and forces me up-i'm roughly thrown face first onto the table-i hear his hard breath getting heavier-my skirt is pulled up around my waist-now i have just my panties between him and what he wants.

He crudely slips my panties to one side-and slides his fingers onto my pussy 'Well well' he smirks 'You got a bush'.

I blush as he crudely comments on my sex-'Turn over' he orders-i lay still-'I said turn over' he barks grabbing at me and forcing me over onto my back.

He slides my panties down-grips the inside of my thighs and forces my legs wide.

Taking his knife-he roughly grabs my pubic hair-i wince as my skin is pulled-he systematically begins slicing my pubes off with the knife-chucking it onto my body-my stomach-my breasts-even my face are strewn with my pubes-i go to wipe it from my face 'Leave it' he orders 'Or i'll slice your pussy open'.

Petrified-i obey.

He spits onto his fingers and opens me wide-sliding his fingers into me-his other hand clutching the knife-i know one false move and i'll be cut-i lay still as his fingers prod and explore deep up inside me-i get wet-but he still carries on until he's satisfied i'm wet enough to take him.

He pulls me up and i'm slammed back down over the table-my face hits it with force-i hear his zipper coming down and he kicks my legs apart-i feel his cock on the entrance to my hole-he rubs me-before ramming into me with such brutality i let out a sharp cry.

'Shut the fuck up' he growls-he begins to rape me-working his hard meat up inside me-i slide up and down the table as he pounds into me hard.

I turn my head slightly and see the screwdriver he's left on the table-if i can just reach it-moans of pleasure are coming from him as he drills my pussy with force.

I stretch my fingers out to grab the screwdriver-but i'm seen -he snatches it away from me as my fingers touch the coldness of the tool.

'You only have to ask darlin' he sneers.

I feel the large round head of the screwdriver against my anus-'Nooooooooo' i scream 'Noooooooo' -he grabs my hair and slams my head into the table 'Be quiet bitch' he orders.

He tries desperately to work it into my arse whilst he continues with the hard rape of my pussy-he's pushing it harder and harder-but can't get in.

He withdraws and turns me over-as he pulls out my love juice drips onto the floor-the bang on my head is making me feel faint-my eyes roll back.

He lifts my legs back over my body-i'm bent in half-he rubs my pussy with his fingers-then slides them into my arse-fingering my tight hole-as i begin to drift i feel the head of the screwdriver inserted into my pussy and slide up inside.

His fingers are replaced by his cock-anally raping me with force-the screwdriver rapes my pussy hard and brutally-i'm being raped in both holes-by man and object.

I pass out-the rape is too brutal and combined with the blows to my head i slip into unconciousness-not before i'm aware of my arse being filled by his steaming hot cum-that races up into my ass hole.

When i come around he's standing over me-his cock is hard and near my mouth-i have no idea what he's done to me whilst i was passed out.

'Little bit easier to get the tool in your tight arse' he sneers-as i regain my senses i feel the screwdriver in my tight hole-protruding out from my arse-he's obviously raped my arse with it and left it inside me as proof.

'Suck me' he growls-hot tears spill down my cheeks as i take him in my mouth-i'm humiliated-as i taste shit and cum on his cock from the rape-but i obey his commands and suck him til he unloads into the back of my throat.

He pulls the screwdriver from my stretched arse-forcing my mouth open i'm ordered to clean it-i lick and suck it clean-i feel revolted and can't hold it-i gag and am violently sick on the floor.

'Useless bitch' he sneers.

My body racks as i wretch and cry-my whole body aches from my ordeal-i see him dressing quickly as finally i collapse back onto the table-unable to take anymore.

I feel something being pushed into my pussy-but don't know what it is-he walks back up to my face-and kisses me roughly.

'Left you my card darlin' he arrogantly states.

I hear his footsteps fade and the door slam-my battered broken and abused body shakes violently-i reach between my legs and pull out the card he's inserted in me.

'You've been raped' it says.

I can't stop the tears and i collapse to the floor sobbing wildly-all alone except with the thoughts of my brutal rape
Old 11-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Very good story I liked it a lot you should write more
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A good read.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Great story.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote