Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2007, 07:01 AM   #1
christine

christine has initial reputation
Default bondage positions for being raped

Hi!

My boyfriend and me play rape sometimes. Well, reading your posts, it's rather a soft bondage game than rape, but we call it rape. He always ties me up for this, and takes me against my "resistance". Sometimes we play he threatens me with a knife to make me let myself tied up, and sometimes we even fight before he can tie my up, but finally I'm always tied up when he starts to remove my clothes. He also gags me and blindfolds me, so that I can really imagine he was a stranger, and try to resist as hard as I can and also try to cry for help as loud as possible. (Being gagged always turns me on.)
Usually my hands are tied behind my back and my ankles are tied in crossed position, so that there is an O between my legs. So I can't really close my legs and he can later lay himself between them to "take me" comfortably in missionary position. Thats a good position for him and me too, and still it's like real rape, I'm really helpless and can't prevent him from taking me (eg. I cannot kick him).
Sometimes he ties me spreadeagle to the bed, but thats all, we have no other positions for our rape-games.

Can you recommend us other positions? How do you play such games?
I know some of you make it simply by threatening or beating the partner, but I don't really like these. Besides, if I see my boyfriend, the illusion of rape is lost...
christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knees tied to elbows. Extemely difficult to deny access, and can be moved about in a wide variety of positions. Flat-rope works well.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:03 AM   #3
christine

Thanks for the ideas!

I forgot to mention that I refuse anal sex. That's the only thing he cannot do with me... and causing hard pains of course...

But tying the ankles to the headboard seems a good idea, though it would be a bit embarrassing to be so much exposed, but OK, that's acceptable in a rape-game... And my boyfreind would surely love it, he loves putting my legs on his shoulders when taking me. So thanks for the idea.

Oral sex is OK for me, though we don't make it when we "play" rape, because I could bite him or cry for help, so I'm always gagged in these games. But sometimes we a play softer bondage games, and there I would try this "T-bondage".

Squidley, I didn't really understand your third variation... Should I be sitting on the bed looking towards the headboard? Could you explain it a bit more detailed? Or do you have a picture about it?

MarcEdeSade, knees to the elbows sounds also quite interesting, we will try it. Should the knees being tied together as well or just one knee to one elbow?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Woooooohhooooo!

*turns lights off; lets one big limelight on him; gives animateurs the signal to applaud*

Another social offer by the one and only :
Squideeeeeerzz!!!

Thanks squid! Christine, if you still have questions, he can come home and explain with every detail
Oh, i forgot! He wont knock any door!!

Last edited by ego; 05-18-2007 at 10:34 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

My favorite position has the woman's arms tied either above her head or behind her back. Her ankles and her knees are tied together. I then raise her legs up, allowing for her feet to be at my face level (or on my shoulder should I allow her to be concsious) and drive my cock into her pussy from the raised back angle. Makes for a tight fuck but still accessible.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #6
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine

MarcEdeSade, knees to the elbows sounds also quite interesting, we will try it. Should the knees being tied together as well or just one knee to one elbow?
Your mileage may vary, but same-elbow to same-knee only is best, and can be used for missionary, rear-entry, sideways-rear, and many other lovely positions. Tying the four together makes front-entry difficult, but can truly leave one feeling completely like an object.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:18 PM   #7
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I like a frog tie, with the wrists tied to the ankles. It's quick and easy to do, and he can put you in any position without putting pressure on elbows, shoulders etc. All of the sensitive spots are wide open for whatever your twisted little minds desire at the moment, and it's not uncomfortable.

There's a bunch of nice variations here, but some are quite complex for a beginner, and most of 'em aren't very comfy.
http://www.jennifermichaels.net/favo...dy%20Ties.html

If you're not a big fan of rope, a wide belt works very well and offers a number of places to attach the wrists. If you add a loop behind the back to hold the upper arms close to the body, they're well immobilized. You don't really need a full chest harness like a couple of the pictures show, just 4 to 6 loops of rope (to distribute the load) around the upper arms just above the elbows, tied off.

Military 'web belts' work amazingly well... and they're soft if you get the surplus ones. You can always wash 'em a bunch of times to soften them up more. And it's something your rapist just might be wearing. The old standard leather belt works too, but the wide ones are usually rough-finished on the inside (kinda scratchy).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 190_004.jpg (44.1 KB, 1555 views)
File Type: jpg 2307_014.jpg (34.7 KB, 1547 views)
File Type: jpg Ccc944.jpg (38.5 KB, 1527 views)
File Type: jpg ckbd4440.jpg (87.2 KB, 1574 views)
File Type: jpg lkshelly0180.jpg (45.0 KB, 1696 views)

Last edited by Ntense; 05-20-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:54 AM   #8
christine

Thank you all, you gave me some cool/exciting ideas. Besides, yesterday I spent the afternoon downloading pictures from the jennifermichels website...
I will show them to my boyfriend tonight, so that he can also try out some on me...

And a thought about anal sex: I'm really ready for anything but this, when we play rape. I accept being his toy, just this one thing is somehow unacceptable to me. Perhaps later some time, when I'm drunken...
Old 05-22-2007, 03:21 AM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
Your mileage may vary, but same-elbow to same-knee only is best, and can be used for missionary, rear-entry, sideways-rear, and many other lovely positions. Tying the four together makes front-entry difficult, but can truly leave one feeling completely like an object.
I disagree. Opposite to opposite is actually better, altough somewhat difficult to put together. In that, you also need to bind her wrist together, but the rope must be streched across her belly, not the back.

Last edited by menace; 05-22-2007 at 06:20 AM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:10 AM   #10
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

mmm i like spooning when the girl is wrapped in cling film, missionary's a good one for really ponding a bitch while verbally debasing her, but i guess my all time fave is lying on my back with the girl on top, while i bend one of her arms behind her back and viscously fuck her, that way i can fully see her sweet distress.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

This thread is really pretty helpful from a pretty new member of the rape rp bondage family myself
Sometimes when you see crazy bondage pictures you think that there's just no way you could do that, but there are many that are really very do-able if you inform yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine
And a thought about anal sex: I'm really ready for anything but this, when we play rape. I accept being his toy, just this one thing is somehow unacceptable to me. Perhaps later some time, when I'm drunken...

Hey everyone has their boundaries, and it's good that you set some for yourself. It may be a rape role play, but the idea is still to pleasure you both. I have the same boundaries with my fiance. Who knows how my mind will change, but if it does, waiting like this will make it all the sweeter for him when he takes it. <3

Good Luck!
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 PM   #12
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I just found an amazing page of links to tutorials for you. There's a few dead ones, but most are active. Bookmark this:

http://www.massachusettsbondage.com/...Tutorials.html

Bondage terminology is confusing. Most western bondage artists call it a 'frog tie', those following the eastern style call it a Kani (Crab Tie). Midori details every step in her 'Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage'. Here's her finished version (includes a simple breast harness):

thumbnail - click to enlarge

(one crappy quality photo doesn't violate 'fair use')

Chanta shows a different variation in her book, with the arms tied to the inside of the legs. Her book isn't quite as friendly to newbies though, as she omits some of the intermediate steps on some of her ties. It's jarring to go from one picture to the next and think "OK, now what happened here??"

Don't stress on the knots, you can get by just fine with only a handful: Square knot, overhand knot, lark's head, and a sheet bend if you run short on rope and need to lay another piece on. If you look closely at a lot of the Japanese bondage, there's very few knots. Mostly the ends are just woven back into the tie at some point to hide them. If you're gonna get rowdy with it, you'll probably want to knot it instead. Oops, damn near forgot the bowline! It's the basis for a lot of the single-limb cuff ties, in one form or another.

I'll probably get flamed and broiled for this, but I do not recommend Jay's bondage book, for too many reasons. If you're only going to get one book, I'd suggest Midori, then it's a two-way tie between Chanta's 'Bondage for Sex' and Bridgett's 'Shibari You Can Use', with Two Knotty Boys 'Showing You The Ropes' in third. Purely personal opinion, YMMV.

I put the Amazon links in 'cos they have details, but please use someone else. I ordered a couple direct from Greenery Press, the rest from small retailers. The authors get a smaller percentage from Amazon sales, so support your local pervert!

Last edited by Ntense; 05-30-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:58 AM   #13
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

doggie style, or laying on stomach, girl can struggle and scream but can't escape. LOL