Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2007, 02:31 AM   #41
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the lovely belle stands up I get a much better view of her shapely and slim body, my eyes feasting on her rump and smooth back. I slide my gaze over her naked body hungrily as she takes the water from her maid to pour into the tub and when she turns toward the door I take in her full breasts, smooth belly, shapely hips and slender thighs with a pounding heart. Then she screams throwing the bar of soap at me and I duck out of the door and head for my room laughing and more determined that ever to have Ms. Poinsette.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #42
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Cad! Rascal! Scoundrel! good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well yankee!” I seethe as I sink deeper into the tub. “Damn Yankee has ruined the one good thing in my day!” I bathe quickly and get out of the tub. Wrapping the towel around me, I check and make sure the door is locked. “That man is a menace.” I mumble as I apply the scented oil that my Dad brought back from Paris. I put my hair up and dress for bed. For a while I read, that new book by Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre of the Earth. The ladies at the tea are all abuzz over it. I know that it is scandalous for a woman of my age to read, but I am doing it anyway.

The book doesn’t hold my attention the way the Colonel does. The air is humid and sultry. I feel the dampness on my skin through the thin cotton gown. Opening the doors to my balcony, I step out and look at the full moon. I sigh a deep sigh as I walk toward the rail and smell the scent of rain coming, but tonight is clear and bright. I lean against the railing and give in and think about what I have been trying not to think of all night – That Yankee!

Staring down at my garden and remembering his kiss this afternoon, I whisper his name for the first time “John, John Russel.”
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #43
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not able to sleep I head out onto the balcony of the room I've taken as my own in the Poinsette house. I stand looking up at the sky as I get some much needed air, my mind full of thoughts of the nude Ms. Poinsette. Then I hear a soft Southern feminine voice whisper my name nearby and I turn toward the sound to see the Rebel belle standing on the balcony next to mine. Ms. Poinsette is clad in the thinnest of cotton gowns and between the moonlight, the light behind her and her sweat little is left to my imagination as I gaze transfixed at the Southern beauty with more than a little arousal.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:54 AM   #44
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although the temperature is cooler tonight, it’s still well above 80 degrees. There is a gentle breeze coming off the river tonight and I welcome it. Opening my arms and letting it wash over me.

Once I am cooled, the chaise looks so inviting and I curl up on it and stare at the southern sky. The moon is bright, the sky clear and all of the stars in the heavens seem to be visible tonight. My mind drifts to the hot kiss in the sultry summer sun. My fingers touch my lips softly as I reminisce. Realizing what I am doing, I drop my hands and cross my arms below my breasts. I drift off to sleep thinking of a tall yankee colonel.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:28 AM   #45
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I watch the belle in the moonlight for a long time, entranced by her beauty and unconscious sensuality. When she moves to the small couch and drifts off to sleep I watch her still, my heart beating faster and my mind and body full of desire for her. Finally unable to contain my desire I hop up onto the railing of my balcony and with a single leap I bound over onto her balcony, not caring if my heavy landing awakens her.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #46
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I sleep soundly cradled in the sounds of the night and the gentle breeze. I hear something fall and am pulled from my slumber unwillingly. Expecting to see a fallen planter, I jump when my eyes rake across black riding boots and blue army britches.

“How? ….What?...Get out!” I hiss as I jump to my feet. In my anger, I don’t realize that I am clad only in my cotton gown until his eyes rake over me. I shiver beneath his stare and cross my arms over my chest.

“What are you doing here Colonel?” I ask haughtily. I hope that the butterflies in my stomach are not evident to him. I don’t know if it is fear or excitement. “Well?”
Old 04-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #47
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"What do you think I'm doing here Ms. Poinsette?" I ask instead of answer as I make my way across the balcony to her, my eyes feasting on her body beneath her thin gown. "I want you and I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes when you look at me," I tell the belle when she does not answer my question as she gazes back at me with a mixture of haughtier and fear in her large dark eyes.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #48
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"I do not!" I protest as I move away from the colonel. "You should go." I say breathily as I feel the railing against my back. "I don't want you. I don't want you in my home. I don't want anything to do with you!" I say as I start to slide around the rail and closer to my room.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Is that the truth Ms. Poinsette?" I want to know as I step close to her and placing an arm to either side of her I grip the rail to prevent her from escaping. "Do you really want me to leave?" I ask and with my desire for this haughty rebel making my blood pound and my cock ache I lean forward and kiss her hard before she can reply.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:28 PM   #50
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My heart pounding drowns out his words, but not his intent. I am trapped by him and he intends to take a kiss. I know it. His arms trap me. What do I do. His face is closer to mine. I see the desire in his eyes and the intent. I look back and forth from his eyes to his lips. When his touch mine, I sigh. I hear it, but don't believe it. His lips are soft and yet demanding. I melt into his kiss.

As it ends, I gather my wits about me and slap the Colonel. "Cad!" I hiss and press against his arm. "Let me pass!"
Old 04-04-2007, 02:17 AM   #51
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The slap rocks my head but I only laugh and keeping a tight grip on the rail I press my body against the belle's, pinning her against the rail. "You seem to enjoy hitting me after I kiss you Ms. Poinsette," I say with my cheek burning not half as hot as my blood and with her looking up at me with wide, almost glazed eyes I kiss her again.
She struggles, pushing innefectually against my shoulders with her hands as I devour her mouth. Her heart pounds beneath her heaving breasts as they are crushed to my chest and I don't care if her moans are of protest or arousal while I caress her lips with my tongue and her gown clad body with my hands.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #52
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The Yankee frightens me now. I have to escape. My heart pounds and sends my blood surging through my body. His body is pressed against mine, one knee between my legs. I am trapped. Pushing and pummeling him with my fists has little effect as he kisses me again. I fight his roaming hands, pulling and pushing them away. Angling my body to the right, I am able to push him off balance and stop the kiss and the wandering hands. “Unhand me!” I state frantically as I try to push my way past his arm.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:26 AM   #53
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I might undress you, but not unhand you!" I tell the belle as she tries to push past my restraining arm and shifting my stance I slip that arm around her back and the other beneath her knees and literally sweep her off her feet. "You should stop fighting what we both want and just enjoy yourself," I advise the kicking, struggling and vehemently protesting Ms. Poinsette into her bedroom and toward her big bed with every intent of having my way with her.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #54
Jasmine
Privileged Member

“Oh!” is all I can manage as the strong colonel sweeps me off my feet. It only takes a second for me to recover; twisting my body, kicking my feet and pummeling him with my fists. “PUT ME DOWN!” I yell. His long strides have us in my bed chamber in moments. “No! Don’t do this! You said you were a gentleman!” My protests and reasoning falling on deaf ears. “You said your men wouldn’t take anything or they would be punished! What happened to that promise?” I wail even as I know that the yankee will take what he want. “Damn Yankee bastard!” I scream as I whack him in the head with my fist.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:06 AM   #55
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Ducking my head to avoid the worst of her pummeling I laugh at her futile resitance and reaching her big, four-poster bed I almost gently toss her onto it. "I said you and yours would come to no hard, and I won't hurt you," I say to Ms. Poinsette as sitting down next to her on the bed I unlace the bodice of her thin gown before pulling it down and open to reveal her magnificent breasts. "Beautiful," I breathe with my heart pounding and my cock aching and pinning the protesting belle by her now bare shoulders I lower my head to lick at first one nipple and then then other, tasting the salt of her sweat as she shudders under my slow licks.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #56
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Being dropped on to my bed, I pull away only to find him right there, holding me in place. His hands on my gown, unlacing it as I try to push his hands away. He pins me down by my shoulders. His hands are calloused and rough on my bare skin. “Noooohhh” comes out as almost a soft sigh as kisses and licks on my bosom. My body trembles from his gentle touches. I can’t want this!

I try to raise my shoulders and twist my hips to escape. “Please don’t do this. I don’t want this.” I feel the tears welling up in my eyes.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #57
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Your body wants this," I reply as I lick the twisting and writhing Rebel belle's nipples teasingly and as she arches up and moans in either pleasure or protest I take one of those nipples into my mouth. She moans louder as I suck her pink breast tip long and slow and after a moment I take my mouth from her nipple to ask, "Do you like that?"
Old 04-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #58
Jasmine
Privileged Member

“Please stop this” I plead. “I don’t want this!” I push against his arms with what little movement that I can manage with my shoulders pinned. His ministrations stimulate me as no other has and I hear a sound escape my lips that is not one of protest. He stops and looks into my eyes questioning me. I close my eyes and turn my head away, “no, don’t do this.” I beg. I am embarrassed by my wanton behavior and the knowledge that I did like it.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:22 AM   #59
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I think you do protest too much!" I say with a laugh at how Ms. Poinsette's nipples are hard and she moans softly in pleasure despite her demands that I stop. Then continuing to hold her shoulders tightly I suck at the belle's nipples once again, ravishing them with my tongue and pulling at the gently as she writhes in my tight grasp. "You're enjoying this Ms. Poinsette," I tell the sultry rebel and sliding one hand up to grasp her throat to hold her down I stroke the other down her cotton clad belly to her shapely legs that have been bared by her struggling.
Then holding the belle in place by her neck I suck her nipples back and forth and stroke her silken thighs as she writhes, pants and moans both in pleasure and in protest.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #60
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"No, please, don't do this. I'm a lady. You said that you wouldn't take anything. Please. I beg you." I manage breathily. I feel his hand on my throat; his strong fingers stroking lightly even as he holds me down. I don't want to admit his touch sends waves of pleasure through my body. I can't want this. I can't. I have humiliated myself and can't bare the knowledge that I am common. I squeeze my eyes closed and a tear falls.

He doesn't stop and I feel things that I have never experienced. I hear myself moaning and whimpering. My body now writhing alternately in disgust and in need.

Last edited by Jasmine; 04-17-2007 at 06:34 PM.