Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
Restless_dreamer

Restless_dreamer has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Restless_dreamer
Default Last Stop [male needed]

[OOC: Rachel Smitt, 5'6", ice blue eyes, long brown curly hair, 125 lb, 21 years old, well built]

Rachel yawned quietly to herself, shifting upon the cushioned chair that she sat upon, huddling against the side of the bus. It was late at night, the vehicle rumbled down the road unhindered, the other seats empty their occupants having disembarked some time ago. The driver sat within his dark cubical, manoeuvring the cumbersome bus through the twists and turns of the city. As they neared the outskirts of the built up town, Rachel stirred, gathering her items together before rising to her feet, preparing to signal that she wished to stop.

The vehicle rumbled toward the final stop of it's route, her stop, and as she pressed the button upon a nearby support bar she felt the gentle application of the break. Making her way cautiously down the aisle, Rachel made her way to the door waiting for the vehicle to come to a stop allowing her to step off.

However, when the vehicle should have been coming to a stop, Rachel was alarmed to feel the bus lurch forward sharply, causing them to fly passed her stop. "Hey! Hey...that was my stop!! What you doing?!" She called out, turning to look into the cubical, getting no response or even recognition from the driver. "That was my stop!! Stop!!" Normally she would not have been so vocal but that was the last stop before the terminal.
Restless_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[Adam Gnule 5'11 average build, dirty blond hair, blue eyes]

I have always liked the quiet of the late night. At no other time in this big city could a person be truly alone with their thoughts. Rumbling through darkened streets, I am free to do and think about whatever I want. And because of this shift, I am normally the very last person to pull the bus into the terminal before service stops for the night.

Cruising almost idly, the bus approaches the final stop of the night, and I let my mind wander, stealing glances at the last passenger in the rear view mirror. As she finally stands and makes her way forward, my eyes track her. In the darkest recesses of my mind, there has always been a suppressed urge. To just once, rape a woman. Tonight I think, well why not, she is definitely worth it.

I hit the gas, blowing by her stop, and making my way into the depot. I count the buses, everyone is in and the lights are off. The place is deserted, and I smile broadly. Finally I turn to my frightened passenger, "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were on the bus."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
Restless_dreamer

I have to hold on to the rail in order to keep myself upright, looking out the back of the bus in disbelief as my stop disappears from view and we turn into the depot. The place appeared to be deserted and i can feel my heart begin to race as we come to a stop, surely you must have heard me. I turn my wide eyes to your face as you turn to me, unsure what to say before i manage to stammer a reply.

"I-it's ok...i'll walk back..." I whisper quietly, gripping the strap of my bag a little tighter, looking toward the door, expecting it to open.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #4
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shutting down the engine, stand from my seat. With a groan, I stretch and crack my back, sitting down for hours on end can get painful. Still hovering slightly in shadow, I let my eyes roam over your body with an appreciative smile. I walk towards you, and the door. "I can't take the bus back out because they track the mileage, but I would be happy to give you a ride to your place." I pause standing in next to you, "After all it is dangerous out there for a pretty girl walking alone." My voice is thick with desire.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
Restless_dreamer

I swallow thickly, taking an uncertain step backward as i shift my bag upon my shoulder, glancing outside once more. "It's alright...really, it's not far and no-one is out at this time of night. T-thank you.." I glance toward the door, searching for the emergency button that would open the door, "Thank you...goodbye.." i call, my voice wavering as i hit the button and jump down off the bus, hoping to create a distance between the two of us before you can respond.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
alg9
Privileged Member

You bolt off the bus, but not quickly enough. Reaching out I grab the strap of your bag, and use it to yank you backwards. My arms wrap tightly around your body, pressing it up against me. I slowly rub my hips against your ass, dropping all subtly. "You can't get away that easy." I whisper in your ear as I drag you back onto the bus, slapping the button to close the doors behind us. That should muffle your screams, which when combined with the deserted area, will make sure no one hears you but me. I press my lips against your cheek.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 10-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Restless_dreamer

i feel myself pitch backward, stumbling and losing my balance which causes me to fall against you as your strong arms encircle me, holding me tightly to you. A shudder with horror as i feel your semi-hardened cock press against my ass through the fabric of both our clothes, all doubt and uncertainty disappearing in an instant. "P-please..." i gasp, word barely audiable. I watch in silent horror as the doors slide closed once more and you drag me further down the bus.

I flinch, turning my head sharply in an attempt to escape your lips, my body tense within your grip. "Let me go!!! Let me go!!" my protects grow louder until i'm screaming at the top of my lungs, struggling in your grip. Twisting and turning.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
alg9
Privileged Member

It takes all my strength to hold onto your thrashing form. My muscles ripple slightly under my skin. I drag you deeper into the bus, towards the bench seats in the back. Sliding my hand up your body I wrap it around your throat, just a threatening gesture. "Stop, or it gets ugly." Tossing you down onto the bench seat, I rest my weight on your back pinning you down. I lay still letting you use your energy struggling against me.

As your thrashing slows, I begin to rub my hands over your body, enjoying the feeling of your taut form under my hands. "Where do you want it? Pussy or ass?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her