Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The gambling debt.

My men brought Frank to my office, normally I don't handle things this way but I have a thing for Franks daughter. 5'7" Blonde hair, C cups, athleting build, a striking figure, she reminds me of my wife when she was much younger.

"Have a seat Frank, your time is up and you still owe me $150,000.", I said to him.

"Please, Mr. Gallo, I just need some more time..", my men shut him up on my signal.

"Your time is up Mr. Gallo, so you have a choice to make. We can break both your arms for starters or you can start working off your debt to me today.", I said.

"Yes, Mr. Gallo, I'll do anything for you, just name it.", he begged.

"Your job Frank, is as a pimp, your going to deliver your daughter Missy to my home tonight. Your going to tell her that she must do whatever I want, in every kind of way. Understand.", I said.

"Yes.", He replied.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-09-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

very nice start, I can't wait to see how the plot thickens...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

It's been three weeks since my junior year ended and the summer sucks, it's been so damn boring. Tonight I was going to at least go out to the clubs with some girlfriends but dad is making go with him to some business meeting. He said that it is a social event and that he needed to bring some family. I'm sure its going to suck, he was acting all weird about it saying that I needed to show some big shot a lot of respect and even flirt with him a bit. The guy is almost twice my age and I have to flirt with him, gross.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:27 AM   #4
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Good start.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I've been fanatizing about Missy all day long and I have quite the evening planned for us. Tonight I plan on living out many of my dark fantasies and she is so young and hot. Buying Frank's marker is one of the best investments that I've ever made.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As we walked up to the front door of the mansion my Dad said, "Do remember, Missy please be very nice to Mr. Gallo he's a very important man in this town and I owe him a couple of favors. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man and it won't hurt a thing for you to play along a bit."

I replied, "Jesus Dad, sounds like you want me to date him or something, I think your loseing it. Don't worry I'll make a good impression on him and I'll be nice."

Dad said, "Thanks Missy, this means a lot to me, I'm going to owe you big time."

The butler led us into the mansion and into a parlor. I didn't quite understand what was going on as I thought this was supposed to some kind of social event. I said, "Dad what's going on, I thought this was supposed to be a party or something?" Then I turned around when I heard Mr. Gallo start to speak from behind me.

"Your Dad is correct, you are going to a party but its not here. I've arranged for my limo to take us there, its kinda of a surprise but I'll give you some more details later.", Mr. Gallo said.

He was much older than I guy that I could ever imagine dateing, but something about him was attractive. Maybe it won't be so bad flirting with him a bit.

He continued, "Missy, your Dad will need to stay behind a bit, I've got some important business that's come up that I need him to help out with. So if you don't mind you'll ride with me now and then we'll send the limo for you Dad later. I really want you to come now and not wait, I have some nice surprises that I've talked to your Dad about for you. Okay?"

I replied, "Okay, sounds fun." I looked over at my Dad, who smiled approvingly. He walked over to me and bent over and wispered in my ear, "You know I Love you Missy, try to have fun." I gave him a quick hug and followed Mr. Gallo out of the room.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She was very beautiful but something just wasn't right, this wasn't how I pictured her dressed for our evening. I said, "Charles, please make a stop at Neiman's, I want to buy my friend her something." I turned at Missy and said, "Your quite beatiful young lady, but that outfit just won't fit for the event tonight. I'll take care of that. Oh and let me pour you another glass of champagne."
Old 07-10-2007, 03:13 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I knew that I should have refused the offer to buy me such an expensive dress and shoes but my Dad did tell me to be nice to him. I had to admit that I looked quite beautiful in the long red dress, it was backless so I couldn't wear my bra and that made me a bit uncomfortable. I better stop drinking that champagne I don't want but myself in a uncomfortable postition. I walked out of the changeing room and said, "So, Mr. Gallo what do you think?". He replied, "Perfect my dear."
Old 07-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I offered he another fluet of Champagne when we got back in the lime and at first she said no but I twisted her arm a litte and now she was drinking another. She was so hot sitting there looking out the window my dick was so hard thinking about her. I decided to move a little closer and put my hand on her leg. I said to her, "Relax, Missy, I'm going to be very gentle."
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

What the fuck did he just say I thought to myself. I grabbed his hand and moved it off my leg and moved my body right up against the door moving a few inches away from him. I wished I hadn't drunken so much, I must have given him the wrong impression. I said, "I'm sorry Mr. Gallo that I gave you the wrong impression but I've got a boyfriend and your a bit too old for me. Please take me back to your house."
Old 07-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I didn't mind her pulling away, I kinda of like a little fight in a girl, but calling me too old was a mistake. I grabed her wrist and pushed it back against the seat in a forceful manor. I said, "Listen you little cunt, your Dad owes me a big debt and its time for some payment. He didn't have the balls to tell you what was going to happen tonight but I promise you that I have balls and I know how to use them." I grabbed her other wrist and held both of her arms down while I forced myself on top of her and tried to kiss her as she struggled.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"No please stop! Get off of me you freak. Please stop.", I yelled. I tried to struggle but it wasn't working he weighed much more that me and I had too much to drink. He now held both of my arms with one of his hands and I felt the other hand reach under my dress and grab onto my panties. "Stop, Mr. Gallo, we can talk about this. Stop now and I won't tell anyone I promise." I felt he pull on my panties and tear them from my body, how could this be happening.

Then I felt him get off of my body. Thank God he must have come to his senses.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got off of her and unzipped my pants, my thick cock was ready for her young pussy. I said, "Missy, this can be gentle or rough, your choice but trust me this is going to happen. What's it going to be?"
Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was shocked hearing his words, but there was no way that he was fucking me without a fight. I tried to punch him but he caust my arm. I said, "Fuck you, old man, I'm not letting you do anything." I started to kick and fight but it was no use with the size difference. He put his arms under my legs and force them above my head, it hurt. He got into position and I then realized that he was going to rape me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. "Please..Ohhhh", I screamed as he rammed himself inside of me.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I started fucking her good, she was going to remember this fuck for a long time. "How do you like this you little whore. Yes. Oh. Yes. How does Daddy's little whore like my cock inside of her." She had stopped fighting me now and turned her head away. I lowered her legs and continued to push my cock in and out of her. Next, I lowered the top of her dress so I could finally see her cute tits, she put her hands on them to cover herself but I brushed them aisde quckly.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Please be over, please be over. I thought to myself as he continued to fuck me hard. I heard him starting to grunt louder and I knew it wouldn't be too much longer. I almost died when I felt his sperm inside of me, he had no protection and I wasn't on the pill since breaking up with my boyfriend. All I could think of was what I would do if he knocked me up. He layed on me for a while and then got off and zipped up his pants.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

God that felt good, I would have liked it a bit more if she had enjoyed herself a little more but that will come with time. "James, take us to the airport, were going for a little trip."

End PART 1
Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM   #18
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Good so far.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I found myself in total shock, I couldn't scream or even talk. I just sat there in the limo and looked out the window. Tears won't even come out but inside I was crying. When we got to the private airport he led me by the hand onto the plane. I just walked as if I was a zombie not hearing a word he said but following none the less. It didn't hit me until the plane was in the air that this night mare was far from over.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We were in the air for a couple of hours and I was ready for a little more action from my sweet college princess. I had always wanted to do this on a plane and now was my opportunity. I walked over to Missy's seat and slapped her accross the face to get her attention. I said, "It's time for you to get back to work my dear." I grabbed her arm and forced her into to the aisle.