Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #41
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

She was doning everythiing I had asked and seemed to be enjoying herself, maybe this taught her a good lesson, maybe she'll leave that Jack jerk and get back together with me.

"Oh yes Darleen, you are so hot. AHHH"

As I exlpoded one final time insider her she gave out a big yell. I held her in my arms as I would a lover.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #42
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Finally its over, I faked the orgasim and he seemed satisfied. I felt like a whore the way he was holding me.

"Please, its time to go, you promised."
Old 07-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #43
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got up and got dressed, picking up the cell phone on my way. I the bathroom I told my friend it was time to let Jack go. I left the room and headed for the door, before I left I turned to Darleen and said, "You were great, I'll give you a call in a couple of days to see if you want to do out on a date. I at least owe you a nice dinner."
Old 07-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was so glad when the sick basterd left the room. I cried for a while then I fixed myself up, Jack would never know about tonight it would not ruin our marriage.

I was woken up to a hard shove on my shoulder, "Daleen you fucking cunt, you whore bitch, were over you slut." He slapped me hard against the face making my nose bleed. "I always new you were beneath me, pretending to be a virgin so I'd marry you. The whole time you were a slut. Now I'm going to teach you what a slut you are bitch", Jack said.

There was no way I would be raped by two different men in the same night. I grabbed the lamp and beat Jack over the head until he was unconsious. I called my Mom and told her to come and get me, she was so wrong about my wedding night.

THE END

Any reviews?
Old 07-10-2007, 03:37 PM   #45
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

excellent piece. she deserved it for breaking kevin's heart.
very well written. but I liked the Part 1 better than Part2.