Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default "It's My Nature," Said The Scorpion.

Good evening rapeboard. *bows*

The beginnings of a story to share. I am in the process of writing it, but welcome feedback and critiques. I hope to stave off laziness and procrastination tendencies long enough to see it through.

I hope you will enjoy.

-----

"Harder. I want to hear her scream."

I twisted my eyes away from the writhing back stretched out before me and looked over at Tasya. She was sitting as she always did; feet together, hands folded in her lap, spine straight. Her nose in the air, proud and haughty, as she looked down at me through the small rectangular lenses of her glasses with disgust in her dark green eyes. She was always trying to look detached, cool, even disinterested in what took place in front of her, but I had seen before how she squeezed her knees together or how white her knuckles would get whenever the woman of that week let out a groan.

She caught my eye looking her way and her brows dipped into a glare. Angry, disgusted, she practically spat the words out. "I said: Make. Her. Scream."

With a grin, a complied, pulling slowly out of the trembling cunt of the woman on her knees in front of me.

She had heard the command and started making whimpering, pig-like noises, shaking her head frantically. It was all she could do to resist.

I'd tied her down as Tasya had wanted. The structure was mostly wood, a sort of H-shaped with an upside down v at the top. The bar of the H was a raised wooden beam wrapped in a thick blanket over which her hips were draped. Bent over sharply, it kept her head low and her ass raised high. Her legs were stretched out along the two parallel beams, pulled just wide enough apart to leave her exposed, leather belts along the wooden frame strapping her into place. Two chains rose from both sides of the v and attached to the leather collar strapped tight around her throat, keeping her head pulled low. Her arms stretched out in front of her, wrists lashed together and chained down to the tip v-shaped section of the wooden frame. It gave her arms just a little freedom of movement, enough to let her upper body thrash and struggle helplessly.

I loved when they did that.

She'd been blindfolded and gagged with a large rubber ball. In the soft light of the room, her ebony body glistened with sweat and glittering strands of saliva dripped from her thick, sensuous lips. Strands of her long black hair were plastered to her skin by the hot sweat pouring off her, looking like rivers of oil slithering off her shoulders and back.

There was a mirror in front of her so I could see her face, even more beautiful than before now that it was smeared with sweat and spit and tears, and cameras positioned all along the ceiling had been catching her from every angle, recording every agonized squeal that came from her throat, every wet slap as my cock planted into her pussy.

I think her name was Sasha or Sorsha or something like that. Tasya had picked her out. Scholarship student who'd clawed and struggled out of a poor neighborhood to become an Ivy league laureate and famed success story in a field of business where few women had ever succeeded before.

Now, nothing but a hole for me to fuck.

I teased her lips for a second, brushing the tip of my cock against them, then grabbed hold her wide hips and threw my weight down upon her. With the wet slap of flesh upon flesh, I planted my dick to the root into the bitches quivering hole. Her head and feet strained upwards against their bonds, her throat bulging as the scream was ripped from her. Her face screwed tight and her straining fingers clutched at the empty air almost pleadingly.

I let out a dry, hard bark of laughter and cracked my palm upon her ass, the dark flesh jiggling. I twisted about inside of her, rocking my hips in slow circles as my cock dug into the soft yielding flesh of her body. She began to let out heaving animal groans. Sucking in great swallows of air through her nose and letting them out in wheezing huffs around the ball gag, her cheeks puffing outwards with every moan.

And on the chair near by, Tasya's lips parted just a little as she drew in a soft, sharp breath. She closed her mouth again quickly, pressing her lips together tight, the muscles in her jaw straining as she clamped her teeth a moment. Her hands were shaking and she only spoke when she'd managed to make them stop.

"Again," she ordered.

And I smiled.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Four Months Prior

"I want you to know that I know who you are," said the voice on the other side of the cell phone. Female and young. Early to mid-twenties, I'd have guessed.

"And who I am?" I asked, leaning back into the worn seat of the company van as I watched a row of uniformed schoolgirls file past like plaid geese in saddle shoes.

High school seniors. Pretty, firm, fresh, unspoiled; boring. One or two glanced at the van as they walked by the parking lot, long enough to read the 'Lockdown Security' logo painted on the sign and take note of the tall, plain-looking man inside, but their attention ended there.

"Your first name starts with an R," said the woman on the phone, cool and threatening.

I smirked, patting myself down for my cigarettes. "Thanks. Now, how much do I weigh?"

"You raped my boss," she went on, as if I hadn't spoken.

"Who is...?" I asked as I fished the battered carton from my breast pocket and popped it open. Empty. I cursed under my breath and pulled open the ashtray. I'd been digging for a usable stub for several seconds before I realized there had been no answer from the other end of the phone. "If you expect me to guess, I'll need a clue."

That got an answer, her voice still tight. "You raped her for days. While you were doing it, you played some sort of sick game with her. You put a telephone in front of her then left her alone in the room. You thought it had been out of reach."

"Ah," I grunted, realizing at once who she was talking about. Laurine Wright, youngest female CEO of a major national genetics research company ever and Chairwoman of the Women's Wrights Foundation, a feminist lobbying group. Late thirties short-haired icy blond with ivory skin and frozen blue eyes and fantastic legs.

I'd picked up that little trick the girl on the phone mentioned from a Japanese film and thought it would be fun to try at least once. Of course, what the girl was leaving out was how I'd stuffed Laurine's cunt and ass full of vibrating beads and tapped more of them around her nipples. It had been fun to come back and find her panting and wet, but somehow the bitch had actually reached the phone and I decided after that not to tempt fate again. It had been buzzing with a disconnected signal when I'd found it and I'd thought whatever number she'd dialed had been busy.

Guess I'd been wrong.

"She managed to call the office and ended up getting my extension," the young woman went on, speaking faster now. "Not on purpose. I was out, but she left a message in my voice mail. She told me what you were doing and told me to call the police. I had, have, your cell number."

"Mm," I grunted again, finally finding a usable stub among the twisted ends in the ashtray. Can't say I wasn't concerned, but then I'd been expecting to be caught months ago. You don't go around kidnapping and raping wealthy, powerful women and expect to get away with it forever. I was already braced for the impact, so when it came it was less a punch in the guts and more a tweak of the ear. "So this is the part where you tell me how the police will be coming for me any second now?"

"No. I haven't given the police your phone number. I copied it down, then deleted the number and message from the system. They think it was a computer glitch."

That was worth a queer look at the phone, so I gave it one. "Alright. So then this is the part where you tell me how your boss is now living up to her promise to have my balls cut off and her hired goons are going to be jumping me any second now."

The phone went dead again, but only for a moment this time. "No. She thinks it was a glitch too. The system is full of them."

Now I was frowning, my lips clenching the cigarette butt as I pulled out my Zippo and lit it up. I spent a moment trying to figure out what was going on, while I stoked the butt to life. "So what is this about?"

"I want something from you."

"Yeah I get that. If it's money-"

"It's not money," she said, cutting me off. It was the first thing she'd done that actually annoyed me. I hated being interrupted. "I want to speak with you. In person. Today."

I gave that another moments thought. If she wanted to turn me into the cops, she wouldn't have bothered to call, she'd have just sic them on me. It could have been that her boss was getting her to lure me somewhere, but I didn't think so. There had been something about the way she'd hesitated before she admitted she hadn't told Laurine Wright that phone call had gone through that made me think she was telling the truth.

I was still chewing it over when her voice cut into my ear, razor sharp. "I need an answer. Now."

I frowned and I made her wait a few more seconds before I finally answered. "A'rite. Gimme the address."

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:41 AM   #3
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

certainly has me intrigued (and more than a little hot). if you chose to continue, i will definitely be reading.
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:02 AM   #4
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saer View Post
certainly has me intrigued (and more than a little hot). if you chose to continue, i will definitely be reading.
Ditto!
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote