Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
wohlstand

wohlstand has initial reputation
Default 2 young sluts and their mommy

“Shut the fuck up and get down on the ground!” On the fucking ground cunt, right now... fucking move!” She slowly drops down to the ground, bewildered, almost frozen in shock and fear. He just came out of nowhere as she walked into her kitchen, a big man, a loud man, shouting at her, all she can think is what do I do, what the fuck do I do? “That's it bitch you do exactly what I tell you when I tell ya, you get it? Good... good cause your going to fucking get it, you worthless fucking whore, you'll get it hard and in ways you never imagined. You know what I'm talking about right? Talking about you taking cock up in your fuck holes bitch!” Slap, slap. She's been touched by him for the first time now, and it hurt. Two quick slaps to the face, and her cheek is already turning red. The first sign of her new future, her new reality as a piece of hard-raped meat. The first sign of a woman who has been abused, broken down into a pool of tears and cum. Its only a been a few moments since he walked carefully into her yard and followed her inside the back door of her house. Already her life is changed forever. She's never been more scared, and she has reason to be. Her name is Karen, but to him she doesn't really need a name. To him she is just another 40-something pair of big tits with a round bouncy ass and a cunt that he is about to dig into and pound. He's here to rape the fuck out of this bitch and he's not in any rush about it. His name doesn't really matter much either, but Karen is about to know him really well. He is going to be somebody real special to her now, because he's the man who is going to own every hole in her body.

“Put your hands behind your back” he whispers to her. Karen is crying now, still in disbelief about what is happening. She can't think of anything to do except go along with this monster, this lunatic that is holding a knife and standing over her, barking orders. “Now hold real still baby, and in just one second I'll have you all ready to rock and fucking roll you dig what I'm saying you fucking slut?”. He slapped the cuffs on her real slow, watching her arms carefully for even the slightest hint of movement. He had a plan, and he wasn't about to make any mistakes. He brought a knife to scare her with, but he had no plans to use it, making her bleed would be messy. All he really wants is compliance, just enough to get her restrained, then she could thrash about and object all she wants. The cuffs are on now, she never even flinched. Too scared to fight back. Perfect. Time to get this party started. “Now your pretty much out of options cunt, how the fuck you gonna protect those tits with no hands? How bout that pussy, you think you can wrap your legs around it tight enough to stop me from getting up inside you or what? I'm looking forward to finding out bitch, now you listen... you keep your fucking mouth shut, and you do exactly what I tell you when I tell you, any hesitation and you get cut the fuck up and left to bleed you hear me you worthless fucking cunt?”. It was all sinking in fast to her now, she was going to get violated in the worst way. She could not even imagine what it would be like, to be fucked against her will. She just could not believe it, in a few moments, maybe seconds maybe minutes, he was going to force her to fuck! She wanted to scream, but what would be the point? It was early afternoon, all her neighbors were at work. She couldn't take the risk. She started to drift into oblivion, the shock and panic taking its toll on her. “Hey wake the fuck up bitch what you figure you can pass out and sleep through this? Fuck that I'm gonna wake you up good baby you better believe it!” And with that her new found owner lifted her up from under her handcuffed arms and pulled her to the ground. He dragged her to the staircase and began to pull her up it. She felt herself tripping, falling and then being pulled. It felt like her arms were being wrenched from her shoulder sockets. He didn't care if it hurt her, he only had one mission in mind, get this bitch upstairs and get to work on her body. Her tits were bouncing everywhere, and the promise of a fucking coming up soon had caused her nipples to perk up, pointing through her blouse. At the top of the stairs he makes her walk, pushing her along to the bedroom. He go's forward fearlessly, knowing him and his piece of meat are all alone. His research has paid off well for him, and he's glad he chose her over the other 4 women he's been considering for her role.

Once inside the bedroom he wastes no time getting started. “Okay now your job is going to be real easy bitch, all you got to do is shut the fuck up and take cock inside you, now that doesn't sound so bad does it?”. It sounded terrible she wanted to say, its the worst thing I can imagine, but all that came out was a stuttered, whimpering cry “please, please, please no, please”. “Shut the fuck up, right now, shut the fuck up” he growls at her as he reaches for her throat. She pipes down, he is in control and ready to start to make this piece of meat regret being born with 3 holes and no defensive system. He never did understand how it was possible, that a bitch could have all these hole and no way of stopping cocks from entering them. To him it seemed like an invitation to fuck them by force, like an unlocked car door.

He steps back for a moment, admiring the view. She's dropped onto her on the bed, her ass up in the air. She keeps wiggling it back and forth and waving her cuffed hands around, as if the slight movements might suddenly break open a pair of titanium reinforces steel cuffs. Perhaps not realizing that every movement just showed off her juicy ass a little move. Her jeans made that big round ass look good he thought, but he knew it would look even better once he got her naked. “Now I'm going to start the clothing removal process, also known as the time when I rip your clothes off and get the first look at the piece of rape meat I'm about to tear into. Haha... that was a joke cunt... seriously... the clothing removal process... really though I am going to tear into you, I can't fucking wait to get up in you”. She was still crying, resigned to her fate but still hoping for some sort of miracle. After he cut her clothes off in under a minute, leaving her in nothing but a bra and panties reality hit home fast for Karen. It was really happening, she was about to get force fucked. “Only thing I am not really sure of, is do I shove it down your throat first or break open your pussy? It's a tough decision... I tell you what I'll make you a deal, I'll let you choose... pussy or mouth which one are you going to give up first whore?”. She barely comprehended it as a question, and far less did she realize he actually wanted her to answer. “Okay now if you don't answer me I'll skip straight to your ass hole and I'll use my entire fist to open it up, so what's it going to be slut, you want my cock between your lips slamming into your throat and pumping cum into your tummy or you want me to rape your little pussy hole? Fucking answer me whore, pussy or mouth?”. “I don't know, please, no please, oh God”. “Okay fine then I'll tap both at once, you ready, you fucking ready to get fucked you stupid slut?”. He moved in behind her ass, close enough he could feel the heat from her pussy region, he reached his hand around into her face, quickly slamming his fingers into her slightly open mouth. “You made the mistake of leaving your hole open bitch, now I'm inside ya, haha yeah baby this is just a little taste of whats to come for you”. He looked down at her ass, bobbing around as he thrust his clenched hand in and out of her mouth. The force of the hand to mouth fucking forced her head back, he took this as an invite to spit on her forehead. She flinched as the spittle landed on her, she had never been spit on before. There was plenty more of that to come, he likes to cover a bitch head to toe in everything he has, from spit to cum to piss and sometimes if he's in a really foul mood, even the stank foulness from his own ass. He pried her left ass cheek apart with his free hand as he forces the tip of his cock into her shaven pink hole. She squirms from the pain and surprise of the entry. “What up now bitch, you getting penetrated... yeah baby, you just lie there and take this fucking whore”. He is loving it, his dick surrounded by soft pink flesh, this hot-assed cunt being humiliated on the tip of his dick, her mouth and pussy being violated.

It was after only a few minutes of raw fucking and Karen's tight pussy was making her captor want to bust a nut. Between pounding her pussy with deep, full strokes and twisting and smashing her tits in his hand while pumping her mouth with his right he was worked up into a fervor. But he is no amateur ready to explode at any moment, no he cums where he wants and when he wants. He slows down the pace and then stops balls deep. He rests there, moving her head to the right side so he can spit in her face again. She can feel the spit streaming down her face now, as he bathes her in his juice. He pulls his hand out of her mouth and spits a huge mouthful of gooey saliva right into her. The taste revolts her even more than the odor of his hand. He covers her mouth so she cannot spit it out. She starts to gag. “This is practice for when I make you take cum and swallow it bitch, so be a good little raped cunt and swallow that spit, all of it, right now. She gulps but can't get it all down in one shot, she chokes on what is left dripping down her throat. “Haha don't worry after 10 or 15 cum shots I'll bet you'll get the hang of it, and if you don't... then you'll find yourself stuck on the end of my knife... I expect you to perform or else your fucking useless you got it?” Her silence and lack of response was not satisfactory. Slap slap. “You fucking answer when I ask you something bitch, or would you rather be cut up?”. “Okay... please don't hurt me okay I'll do it, I'll do it”. “What will you do cunt, tell me what it is you will do, what did I just tell you??”. “I have to swallow?”. “Haha ya your right about that cunt, but no what I fucking said was, you have to perform otherwise your fucking useless. Say it, say I will perform otherwise I am useless.” “I will perform, otherwise I am useless”. “Okay good, now I'm going to pump your pussy hard and your going to start to slowly grind your hips you got it? Now when I slap your ass that means go faster, and when I pull your hair back that means slow down, you got it? “Ya... yes”. “Alright... now you and me are gonna party bitch, soon you gonna have a mouthful of sperm to deal with”.

He was true to his word. After a few minutes of short hard thrusts and with Karen thrusting her hips to the rhythm he was ready to put some cum in her. Her pussy was sore from the hard forced fucking, her tits swollen and bruised from being grabbed and stretched, pulled and mauled. She had already swallowed so many gobs of spit she had lost count, her face glistened with a thick goo of spit, and now... he was kneeling in front of her, his cock shining with her raped pussy juices, his hands grasping both sides of her jaw. “Let me in bitch, let me in that fucking mouth your fucking whore time for you to drink some sum baby yeah!!”. Karen reluctantly opened her mouth to be violated by his at least 8 inch raging cock. He thrust it inside her with no hesitation, pulled her head forward into it and slammed the back of her throat. He held her in this position, gagging on his cock as pumped her face grinding his hard cock-head into her soft now aching throat. As he pulled his cock out she gasped for air opening her mouth wide but instead of air she caught the first blast from her rapists cum shooting cock. The cum poured out of his cock first in a series of hard blast that slammed into the back of her mouth and throat, and then in a slow stream and his balls emptied into her force fucked mouth hole. With his cock only slightly in her mouth the cum covered her tongue, forcing her to taste his juices. She grimaced as the salty slew flowed into her. She swallowed furiously hoping to quickly rid herself of the taste, but the pungent ooze stuck to her mouth and throat, and she could not rid herself of it. He smiled, satisfied with his release, pleased at the way he had broken this bitch down. He tossed he to her side and she lay there moaning, sobbing, with spit and cum flowing off her. He collected the small stream of cum she failed to swallow with his hand and fed it to her as he whispered “every drop cunt, you drink down every drop... your officially a raped down whore now, congratulations”.

What happened next brought Karen's trauma to a whole new level. Being spit on was degrading, swallowing her rapists cum left her dazed, but what her attacker did next was both humiliating and stunning. “Open your mouth now slut, time to wash that cum down ya”. She complied, and then was shocked when a river suddenly shot down her throat. His still hard cock was deep in her throat, she couldn't stop the gush of his hot piss as it spewed into her. Out of reflex she pulled her head away, but he was ready and held her firmly in place. “No getting away from this golden drink cunt, I'm gonna fill you right up with piss. See the nice thing about pissing in a bitch like you is its like cumming in you all over again only this lasts and lasts. And last it did. He had stocked up on fluids earlier in the day, and was busting long before he even got his dick into Karen. It was all he could do to hold back and fuck the bitch before he unleashed his torrent of piss into her. By the time he finished she had almost passed out. She was bent up now, her stomach cramping from the sudden influx of over 2 litres of steaming piss. She could feel the rawness of it burning away at your stomach, and the stench of it rose up inside her. “Don't throw up or I'll have to cut you...” he said to her. She just lay there writhing in agony from his brutal cock attack. “Well now your not only a raped down whore, but your also a piss drinker, I can't wait to see what you do next... you do realize I'm going to stick around here with you for awhile longer right? I mean you didn't think I'd just fuck you and then leave did you? No, no baby I'm gonna stay and play with you... right until your daughters come home from school”. Karen's heart skipped a beat, suddenly she was awake, alert, fear coursing through her like ice in her veins. Did he really say her daughters? How did he even know... “your wondering how I know you have two little bitches right? Well see I been watching them, and you, for over a month now. I been watching them and wondering what it would be like, to see the oldest drill the youngest in the ass with a 12” strapon dildo? And check this out, today I get to find out... and I'm gonna make you watch”.
wohlstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good ! When will be the suit ?
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote