Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517
Default "Tricia gets detention"

I wrote this a while ago, its been up on few other boards, but I thought might as well post it here too.

My name is Carl, I work as a custodian at the local middle school. The job pays the bills and lets me indulge my passion, I'm a serial rapist. I move from town to town. After striking, I get a new identity and set up shop ina new location. I'd been with this school district for about six months, I'd been working on a transfer to the high school. Young kids held no interest for me, they kept the yummy eighteen year olds at the high school.

I had always picked students for targets before but there was a teacher here who had caught my eye. She had the sweet innocent look I want in a victim. She had pale skin, blue eyes and red hair. I guessed her to be in her mid twenties but she could have passed for a teenaager. Her name was Tricia, she was 5'3" or 5'4", with a slender build, around 105 lbs.

Tricia had a reserved, almost shy personality, but she was well liked by the other teachers and was very popular with her students. She was a conservative dresser, she usually wore slacks with a loose fitting top. When she did wear a skirt she didn't show much leg. usually knee lenght or longer. She always wore flat or low heeled shoes. She wasn't hot but she was pretty in a little girl sort of way that turned me on.

I started to go out of my way to find jobs that would keep me near Tricia's classroom. The more I watched her, the more convinced I became that she must be my next victim. I cancelled my request for transfer to the high school.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and the students were at lunch recess. I was doing some painting across the hall from Tricia's classroom, leering at her as usual.The angle I was at let me see her without her noticing I was watching. I saw her look around as if to make sure no one was looking, and she put her foot up on a chair. This was one of the rare days when she wore a skirt. Her pantyhose had twisted around her ankle and as she pulled them straight she slowly moved up her leg, smoothing her nylons as she went. She had pushed her skirt almost to her waist, revealing the thighs that I had dreamed about. After she fiinished she pulled her skirt back down and sat at her desk. If the building had not been full of witnesses I would have taken her right there. Instead I went back to the boiler room and frantically jacked off.

About a week later I was walking past the teachers lounge and saw Tricia there by herself. It looked as though she was having trouble with the microwave. I quickly saw that the problem was that it was unplugged. I walked up behind her, placing one hand on either side of her on the countertop, boxing her in.

"Let me get that for you Tricia" I told her. As I plugged it it I rubbed my raging hard on against her ass. I could feel her body stiffen as I touched her.

In a low voice I told her ,"you got anything else that needs fixing missy, you just let old Carl know." As I pulled away I brushed my hands against her thigh's. I counted on her being too shy to report the incident and I was right.

I was about a month later on a Friday afternoon when I got my chance. Mr. Palmer the principal called me over and sadi. "Carl everyone is gone for the day except Tricia, she has some tests to grade. Make sure she gets to her car safely before you lock up."

"No problem Mr. Palmer, Tricia is in good hands with me." I followed him to the door and locked it behind him. As I watched him drive away my prick began to stiffen in anticipation.

I walked into Tricia's classroom and found her working on some papers at her desk. She glanced up and saw that it was me. She had made a point of avoiding me since the incident in the lounge. "Sorry to hold you up Carl, I can finish these on Monday", she said quickly. It was obvious that she was frightened to be alone with me.

As Tricia hurried to put on her coat I told her , "You won't be going anywhere for a while sweet thing." She froze then and I began to move closer to her.

"You're a very pretty girl Tricia, I like pretty girls." I could see the fear in her eyes now. "There is nobody here but you and me Tricia, I've been waiting for this for a long time."

I grabbed her arm as she tried to run for the door. I pulled her against me with one hand and yanked her head back with her ponytail with the other. "Let me go Carl, let me go or I'll scream," she pleaded with me. I mashed my mouth down on hers and tried to kiss her but she clamped her lips tight and thrashed her head back and forth. She started screaming, "HELP, HELP, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME."

I grabbed an eraser off the chalk board and pinched her nose shut. When she opened her mouth to breathe I crammed the eraser in as far as it would go and wrapped it in place with a roll of duct tape from my tool belt. I pushed her down on the desk and bound her hands behind her with the duct tape. I began to squeeze her ass through her slacks and fondle her breasts.

"You got nice little titties Tricia" I rasped as I groped her. "I'm gonna fuck you, girl, I'm gonna fuck you hard." I told her. She was gagging and choking on the chalk dust now, I decided to move her to the boiler room. I pulled her to her feet and began to drag her to the basement. On the way out of the classromm I grabbed a three foot wooden pointer from the balckboard rail.

I closed the door to the boiler room behind us and removed the eraser from her mouth.

"Please Carl, let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone , just please let me go, " she begged me.

I held her by the ponytail and slapped her hard in the face 5 or 6 times. That shut her up but she started to cry. I took a coil of rope and tied one end to an overhead pipe. Then I removed the duct tape from Tricia's wrist and tied her hands in front of her. I tied the first rope to her bound wrists and pulled until Tricia had to stand on her toes to keep her balance. I tied the end off to another pipe. Tricia's wrist's were burning from the rope and her shoulders ached from being stretched this way. Her small breasts were pressed against the fabric of her blouse by her arms being pulled over her head.

"Whhaat are going to do to me?" She was stammering with terror, I loved her fear.

"Bad things pretty Tricia, I'm going to do all sorts of bad things to you." I ripped her blouse open, I could hear the buttons hit the wall as the scattered in all directions. I mauled her tiny breasts, her face scrunched up with pain as I squeezed and twisted them. I took the utility knife from my belt and cut off her bra. I pushed the remnants of her bra away and began to roughly suck and bite her tits.

As I bit her right nipple she screamed in pain. "AAAGH, PLEASE NO." No one could hear her scream. "Thats it baby, scream for me, scream for Carl, scream for your rapist."

I moved my hands down to Tricia's waist, removed her belt and pulled her slacks down around her ankles. I took off her shoes and finished removing her pants. She was wearing brown pantyhose under the slacks. i pulled her panyhose down, sliced the waist band on both sides of her panties and pulled them off. I pulled her panyhose back up and sliced the crotch and ripped them open.

She started to beg again, "please let me go, please don't rape me, don't do this, please, please don't do this."

"I told you once not to speak out of turn Tricia, now it looks like teacher needs a lesson." I picked up the pointer and brought it down hard across her breasts. She screamed loudly. I hit her across the ass then, next her upper thighs, then her back. She shrieked in pain each time I hit her. The pointer left a vivid red welt from each blow.

The beating I had given her got me so hot I couldn't wait anymore. I forced my tongue into her mouth, she didn't resist this time. I started to rub her pussy with my hand, I pushed one of my stubby fingers inside her. I felt her body stiffed at the intrusion.

"You don't like that, do you baby?" I taunted her. I jammed a second finger in and began to fuck her with my hand. Damn she was tight, this was going to be a treat. I unbuckled my pants and took my cock out. I grabbed Tricia's legs behind each knee and lifted her up. "Wrap your fucking legs around me." I ordered.

I slowly entered her and began to fuck her dry pussy. I took one of her ass cheeks in each hand and pulled her toward me as I stabbed forward with my cock. I thrust my entire lenght into her with one stroke. Her eyes widened in pain Tricia was in agony . She was tighter than the teenage virgins I'd raped. I fucked her like a madman, I couldn't get enough. "SCREAM, BITCH, SCREAM." I yelled at her. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as I raped her. My balls tightened and my cock began to pulse . I told her, "here we go Tricia" as I unloaded into her raped cunt.

Tricia was in shock, she had only been with one other man. She could not comprehend that anyone could be evil enough to have used her the way Carl had. She hung from the pipe like a rag doll, the pain in her shoulders was intense but she didn't have the strength to stand up.

I knew I should have taken off then, but this one was special and I wanted to have one more go with her, I cut the rope holding Tricia up and caught her as she collapsed. She was barely conscious and she mumbled," please, no more, I can't take anymore." I laughed at her and told her she would take whatever I gave her.

"Right now you're going to get me hard so I can rape you again." As I moved my now soft cock to her lips I realized that she may never have given head before, so a little coaching might be needed.

'I'm going to put my cock in your mouth Tricia, when I do you are to lick me like a lolipop. If you don't do as you're told I'll hurt you very badly." She numbly nodded yes, all her resistance was gone. As she licked me I could the horror in her blue eyes. She ran her tongue along my prick and I began to harden in her mouth. When I was fully erect again I got up and pulled Tricia to her feet.

I dragged Tricia to the other side of the side of the boiler room where some old saw horses were stored . I had Tricia spread her feet and I tied an ankle to each leg of the saw horse. A more sexually active woman would have guessed what I was about to do, but poor naive Tricia had no clue.

As I bound her ankles I noticed that while slender Tricia had a very nice set of legs, I took a moment to enjoy them. As I ran my hands over her legs I taunted her, telling how hot she would look in in a pair of 5" stiletto heels. After a minute I stood up and made Tricia bend over the saw horse, I tied her bound wrists to the front leg. I ripped her pantyhose futher so that her ass was fully exposed. It started to sink in to Tricia what was about to happen to her.

"oh my god, what are you going to do me?" she asked in a small scared voice.

In a very calm voice I told her, "I'm going to sodomize you Tricia, I'm going to violenty rape you in your tight little ass." I went over to the sink and ran a bar of soap under some hot water and took the lather to lube her tiny hole. I slowly began to fuck Tricia's ass, barely gaining an inch with each stroke.

She began to scream again, her voice hoarse now,"PLEASE. PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME, OH NO, NO PLEASE STOP." I held her by the hips and began to stroke deeper and harder into her virgin ass. "AAAAAH ,STOP IT AAAAAH, PLEASE YOU'RE SPLITTING ME APART, NOOOOO, STOP STOP PLEASE STOP." I raped her tight butt without mercy,moaning at her as screamed in agony.

"you're so tight, so tight baby, I love being in your ass." She screamed even louder then, "YOU'RE KILLING ME OH GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME. After what seemed for ever to Tricia I exploded deed within her, pulsing rapist's cum deep in her violated ass.

Tricia was limply draped over the saw horse, sobbing hysterically. After I cleaned up and got dressed I took Tricia to a cot in the corner, hog tied her and left her laying on the cot. I would be in another state before she was discovered. It was time for a new ID in a new location.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember reading this in "the other place" Tom...liked it then...like it now!

Lx
Old 02-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First time for me tom, but gotta say two wors Love it
Old 02-21-2007, 08:00 PM   #4
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Love it....
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
kangbee

kangbee has initial reputation

awesome! one lucky janitor!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

fan-fucking-tastic...we need more more teachers and students raped by carl maybe twins raped together one the slutty cheer captain and the other an innocent virgin bookworm
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #7
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Quite excellent, indeed . . .
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

always a pleasure to read your stories Tom
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
drmephisto

This got me hard!
Old 03-20-2008, 05:58 PM   #10
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Fantastic story, Tom.

Loved reading it