Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default A Bit of a Reversal

The subject of a man raping a virgin has been discussed, but I was thinking, what about a virgin man raping an experienced woman? Or another virgin? Your thoughts.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
Demonizer

Demonizer has initial reputation

I like it. It's like learning how to drive stick before automatic- when you get the hard stuff out of the way first, everything else is easy.
Demonizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yeah, I've always liked this idea. Or the idea of being part of an initiation of sorts. A gang breaks into a home, and finds the lady of the house alone. One of the gang is a newbie, and a virgin to boot. So after they finish looting the place, they decide is time to pop the newbie's cherry.

So the kid gets to rape an older, experienced lady...his first time.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)

By older experienced lady, what age range are you referring to? Same with the newbie... what age?
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
By older experienced lady, what age range are you referring to? Same with the newbie... what age?
From my own perspective, there is no specific age range for either the rapist or the victim. The rapist is simply a virgin attempting to rape a more experienced, although not necessarily older, woman. In fact, I like the idea of the two being the same age.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
Yeah, I've always liked this idea. Or the idea of being part of an initiation of sorts. A gang breaks into a home, and finds the lady of the house alone. One of the gang is a newbie, and a virgin to boot. So after they finish looting the place, they decide is time to pop the newbie's cherry.

So the kid gets to rape an older, experienced lady...his first time.
I like this...I can see the guys standing around, almost like proud parents. "You like'er, don'tchya kid?" "Come on, let's let him have her." "Go for it kid..."
Old 12-19-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
From my own perspective, there is no specific age range for either the rapist or the victim. The rapist is simply a virgin attempting to rape a more experienced, although not necessarily older, woman. In fact, I like the idea of the two being the same age.
Yeah, pretty much. While I have my preferences in age, all that matters is that she is not a virgin and the rapist is...Hell, even a lot of personal taboos could be broken right there.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote