Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default Wide Open House (MF,NC)

It was a warm sunny Sunday afternoon, about 3:00 when I pulled off the interstate to find a gas station. I filled it up and realized that it was one of those exits where, even though it was easy off, it was anything but easy back on. I had to drive quite a ways on a service road and just as I saw the ramp to get back on the highway, a yellow and black sign caught my eye" OPEN HOUSE NOON to 4 TODAY! with an arrow pointing down an inviting residential street. What made my decision for me was the realtor's name Rebbecca something. Rebeccas always got my juices flowing. Somehow mothers knew when a girl was going to be a beauty before giving a name like Rebecca. I'd never seen a mousy one. maybe the name made them try to live up to it, I don't know, but I'd always enjoyed every Rebbecca I knew. I tapped the brakes and made a quick left. At the next block there was a similar sign with a right arrow. I followed it to a sign in the middle of the block and pulled into the driveway of an elegant ranch, nicely landscaped, maybe 20 or 30 years old. The full grown trees provided a lot of shade. The azaleas were in full bloom in every reddish hue in the 64 crayon box and the lawn had been manicured, not just mowed. I got out of the driver's seat, grabbed my sport coat form the back (it added an air of respectability like I'd just come from church) and went to the front door. I knocked on the screen door which was all that kept me out. The entry door was opened wide even though the AC was blowing full blast on this southern end of spring day. "Come on in" was carried out to me on the cool artificial breeze. It was drawled in a way that made it sound like it came out of lips covered in honey. When I entered I saw that Rebbecca had come through yet again. She was short with a mass of auburn hair that you never see north of the Mason Dixon line. The makeup was flawless and the lips looked so moist I could have been right about the honey coating. She was elegantly dressed in the skirt of a linen suit ( I saw the jacket hung over the dining room chair behind her) and shimmery simple blouse in one of those colors a man calls "cream" while a woman knows is named something no guy has ever heard of. Even though it was tailored, it was hard pressed to contain her breasts. She'd looked to be in her 20s when I first saw her, but as I got closer I could see that make up and maybe more had knocked 15 or more years off the first glance. The stone in her solitaire had to run four carats and the cocktail ring on her right hand totalled similar weight. The lady either did all right in real estate or her hubby took good care of his trophy, maybe both.

I told her I had been in town interviewing for a position on the hospital staff. While I hadn't decided to accept the position I was just looking around to see what I could find in my price range. She asked what that might be and I told her I had bought my place up north for a quarter mill eight years ago and I expected it would bring almost twice as much now if I was patient. I'd like to pull enough out to buy a sailboat -- what's the point of living in the South if you don't enjoy it. She laughed with me showing that she understood where I was coming from. She offered to show me around the house we were in "just to see what sort of thing I liked" and I agreed. I let her lead me around and I was not disappointed to see that her ass was a perfect match to the rest of the set. Her legs were perfectly showcased in what I hoped were stockings - pantyhose were such a pain - and the three inch heels with an ankle strap made even her feet look sexy. I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to the features she showed me. The feminine scenery was so much more appealing than the real estate.

I oohed appropriately when she took me through a slide out to the pool area then into the master suite through another slider. It was spacious and well appointed with a wrought iron head board and I asked if there was any chance it might come furnished. As a bachelor I wasn't in any hurry to go furniture shopping. She joked that maybe she could help me with that. I inspected the master bath and walk through closets and returned to the master bedroom. She asked me how I liked it and I told her it was a little close to the highway for my taste - the roar of traffic could be heard. She agreed and said that if I'd let her be my realtor when I moved into the area she'd find me something more suitable. She'd be happy to work closely with me. I told her I'd like that and asked for one of her cards. We went back to the dining room where she had spread out her paper work and she reached into her purse to pull out a card. She took a pen and wrote something on the back and said that was her cell phone - I could reach her at any time. I joked "your husband must love that" and she left. She held out her hand, I shook it and left.

I drove off, retracing my steps and soon I was back where I'd seen the first open house sign. I pulled up along side it, got out and quickly tossed it in the back seat. I repeated this action at the sign on the next corner and drove back to the house. I took a chance on leaving the sidewalk open house sign up. I didn't want her to see me pulling it and besides, if no one could find the house they'd be unlikely to come upon this last sign. I pulled into the drive way and was out of the car before the engine stopped turning over. I ran up to the door and didn't bother to knock.

"That was quick" she said and I said something about not being able to stay away form her. I went back to the master bedroom and she had no choice but to follow me. I told I had been thinking. If she was my realtor and sold me one of the houses that she was the seller's agent on she stood to make at least $25,000 from me, more like 30. She said I was good with math, but she had to pay a quarter of that to the office. I said "thats still a lot of money". I asked her if there were any kind of arrangements we could make to reduce that. She very icily informed me that her office did not permit a reduction in commission. I suggested if she couldn't cut the price she might give me some "special consideration". She looked at me like one of us was stupid and said "special consideration?". I told her even as hot as she was she looked like a grand should get me a night of full service. She reddened even through her perfectly applied makeup and actually "harrumphed" (Man I love Southern belles!) and went all "what kind of girl do you think I am? I am a respectable married woman and a real estate professional. After she had ranted a few minutes and the decibel level reached irritating, I was actually glad to have the opportunity to shut her up with a hard short jab to the point of her jaw, well just a little to the left of the point. You learn to throw the jab like you are aiming for the opposite ear THROUGH the skull, That way you don't pull it and reduce the kinetic energy you deliver. To someone not used to taking a punch it's almost a sure knockout. She was not an exception.

She started to go down and I caught an arm and lowered her onto the king size bed. She was light enough I could tug her up to the head board without breaking a sweat. I pulled my ever-handy cable ties from my pocket and secured both of her hands to that wonderful wrought iron headboard. I took the cordless phone from its cradle by the bed and moved it across the room onto the dresser. I turned on the flat screen tv to a high volume - not irritating, but loud enough it would garble her screams if she insisted on trying them. I went out to the dining room and grabbed her cell phone and checked her purse. I was surprised that a sweet thing like her had a pistol in it -- I wonder if she had a carry permit? It was so feminine, it actually had a pinkish tinge to the bluing (would that make it "pinking") and opalescent grips. A lot of good it would do her now. I thought about bringing it back to the bedroom with me - to show her how silly it was to carry a gun - all you do is provide one to a potential assailant. But why take a chance on something going wrong. I grabbed her car keys and the one other surprise I had found in her purse and put them in my pocket. I went out through the kitchen door to the garage and opened the garage door and pulled her car in. I closed the door behind me and retraced my steps back into the house and out the front door.

I went out to my car, drove it up to a Church on the corner an pulled in to the lot. There must have been an evening service because a few cars were starting to accumulate. I left it there and walked casually back to the open house. This time I pulled the sign, and went back into the house. I pulled the entry door shut behind me, flicked the lock and turned the dead bolt. I got back to the bedroom just in time to see her starting to stir.

"Wha, what are you doing?" she asked groggily. "Getting my money's worth" I told her. "you had a chance to offer it willingly, but no, you were too good for that" I grinned. I think she knew that was bullshit. there was no chance of her getting a dime from me. It had all been bullshit. I bent to kiss her and see if those lips were honey coated. She whipped her head violently form side to side to keep me from enjoying it. At least she didn't try to bite me. I grabbed a handful of hair. twisted it up short against her skull and hissed "stop that. bitch!" "I don't expect you to enjoy this and frankly I don't give a fuck if you do. But you are going to act like you do. Get that?" I slapped her face viciously for emphasis with my free hand. Her cheek reddened instantly and tears filled her eyes but she was not going to give me the satisfaction of crying. She held them back. "Listen, cunt. I won't pretend I don't want to hurt you. I enjoy it. But if I leave marks you are more likely to have to report this. Neither one of us wants that. So behave and you survive and only your girly parts are even slightly damaged." I bent to kiss her again and she didn't struggle. She didn't kiss back and it was like being in junior high school again. But her lips were soft and sweet and her teeth were smooth as I licked them. She gagged a little as my tongue probed as deep as it could and touched the back of her mouth. I kissed her eyes and cheeks and ended with a gentle peck on her pert little nose. I sat back and looked at her and began to undress her. I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and stopped when her breasts were freed. I admired her smooth Victoria's Secret bra thrusting past the material. I went back to the kitchen and got her cell phone and I pulled my minicam out of my pants pocket. I arranged pillows behind her so the hand restraints were covered and took pictures. She scowled but it just came across as fucking hot. I continued undressing her and took pics as though it was a striptease. I got her to smile a few times, or at least they looked like strained smiles an amateur might consider sexy as she posed for cheesecake. When I got her down to her undies (Damn! they had been pantyhose - I just about ripped them off) I stopped and took off my shoes, pants and shirt. The sight of her in matching bra and panties and tan had me hard as a rock.

I straddled her in push-up position and slowly lowered my self onto her. I reached around behind her and undid her bra-hooks. I was like a kid on Christmas morning as I leaned back and slowly removed her bra. "DAYUM those are some fine titties!" I exclaimed and despite herself she smiled. I lowered my face to them and took a nipple in my teeth. I licked the nipple with my tongue, then released it. I rubbed my face against the fullness of her C-cup and said "the real thing, too. My oh my!" Her face went through contortions as she had the mixed feelings of enjoying my compliments but hating me for the situation. I kissed around her breasts for a wile, then worked my way down her belly. She must work out, it was firmer than mine. I loved the soft downy fine blond hairs that covered it. When I got to the tops of her panties I leaned back and hooked my thumbs in the elastic and tugged them down over her swelling hips until the fine blond hair of her snatch was revealed. I resumed kissing until I got to her pussy, then I began licking along her slit. My tongue separated her labia and I began to taste the sweet saltiness of her cunt. She tried not to squirm but she couldn't help herself. She couldnt' stay still but this time I don't think she was trying to get away. After a bit, I stoped licking, got off her and picked up my pants. from the left pocket I took the surprise I had found in her purse -- a mini Rabbit vibrator. she must amuse herself on slow days at the office. I put it in place and played with the remote control, taking the speed and intensity through its spectrum until her face sort of contorted. She was squeezing her back teeth together and her lips were parted. Her breath came faster and when I thought she was close I removed the device and replaced it with my hard cock. "Please don't!" she begged "I'm not on anything" I smiled wickedly and just kept on fucking her. I grabbed her hair behind her ears with both hands and sort of beat her head on the pillow as I thrust violently into her over and over. It didn't take long for me to cum. There is something about taking a woman hard, especially a woman who doesn't want to be taken that is so incredibly erotic. Still, with all the electronic stimulation I think she came before me. I really didn't care. As I erupted I released her hair and put both hands around her neck and squeezed, careful to avoid her hyoid bone. I didn't want to kill her accidentally, but I wanted her to know it was a possibility. Before pulling out I picked up the camera and the phone and got pics of my cock in her -- the angle was such that you could see her face propped on the pillows as well as my cock in her. I clicked off a couple of shots as I pulled out, so my semen-covered cock was clearly evident. I hunched my way up her body and put my cock in her face. I put my hands around her neck again and told her to clean it. She did, entirely too well. I got stiff again. When a few minutes of vigorous mouth fucking didn't eliminate the problem I went back to her cunt for a while and when I got bored with that I pulled out, put the feet on my shoulders and pressed my cock against her ass pucker. She begged me not to and this time she let herself cry but her tears excited me, if the did anything. I pressed against it until I slid in. I took it easy, not out of compassion, but because she was so tight it hurt, so tight I came in maybe three minutes. After a couple more shots of my cock in her ass I pulled out -- I always get a kick out of that little "pop" -- and wiped my cock clean with her panties.

I got up , got dressed and went into the dining room. I removed the clip form her gun and took out the bullets. I cleared the one form the chamber and put it back together and into her purse. I went back to the bedroom and showed her what was in my hand. I then dumped them into my pockets. "I'm going to release you. When I do, don't do anything stupid. If you call the cops, I'm going to be long gone by the time they respond. My fingerprints aren't on file anywhere. The first thing I am going to do is upload these pics I took to a public site. If I am ever arrested or even investigated I am going to email every realtor in this town the address of that site with a note about seeing you as they only wish they could. I'll attach a little story about how some realtors really go all out for their customers and claim that you offered me your services if I'd sign an exclusive contract with you. I'll also send copies of the pics to your husband. Will he believe your story or mine? Are you 100% certain? A pretty woman like you." She didn't say a word. "I'd guess this isn't the first time you fucked a man you didn't want to. Think about it bitch. Is it worth the satisfaction of getting back at me? "

I went back into the kitchen and got a sharp knife and a butter knife. I cut one of the cable ties leaving only one hand secured to the headboard. I left the butter knife for her to work on it - it should take a while. I left her clothes on the floor, bent and gave her a kiss on the lips. "It's been fun Rebbecca. I hope we never meet again - you'll regret it more than this time." And I left. I walked casually and naturally to the church, got in my car and was back on the interstate in two minutes. I was across the state line in 12. I did what I had promised. I stopped at a coffee shop with wifi and I uploaded the pics onto a storage site that was accessible to anyone I called a "friend". The new folder "Rebbecca" would be my favorite for quite a while to come. But I knew I'd be visiting my other girls again before too long. Such warm memories of so many open houses.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #2
kev39a

kev39a has initial reputation

Excellent story. One of my favorite topics - realtors. Thanks.
kev39a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
DominUncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev39a
Excellent story. One of my favorite topics - realtors. Thanks.
There's a dude on irc who shows naked pix of his supposed realtor wife as well as giving her name and location, trying to get guys to do what I just described. I should dedicate this story to him. I did a little on-line research on the topic and it happens often enough to be scary.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #4
so many secrets

deleted

--sms

Last edited by so many secrets; 02-05-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 05-10-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
DominUncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by so many secrets
"There is something about taking a woman hard, especially a woman who doesn't want to be taken that is so incredibly erotic."

That sort of just sums it up, doesn't it, DominUcle.

Great story. Made me wet.

--sms
makes one wonder what your chosen profession might be
Old 09-11-2008, 08:30 AM   #6
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by so many secrets View Post
deleted

--sms
ya i need dat
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote