Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Interrogation (DrMephisto and Jasmine)

"Good morning Mr. Tate," "Good morning sir," went the cordial exchange earlier today as I received my briefing from the Director of Operations. "So this is Dr. Catherine Barnard, biochemical engineer, developer of counteragents of all types of bio-weapons," I said as I looked at the photo of the stunning woman. "Don't let her good looks fool you, she is accomplished in quite a few aspects of life," "Yes I know, battlefield medic in the 1st Gulf War, martial arts experts, crack shot with a 9 MM," I said to DOO. "As usual Craig, you have done your homework, and I am sure you enjoyed looking at this one," "Oh sir, pleae I am being quite objective on this, she may be hot, but all we want is those corporate secrets she has to sell to the highest bidder," I said to him. "I hope to manage to persuade her with charm but if I have to I..." the DOO just put up his hand and said,"I don't need to know the methods Craig, just get the results, we have a deadline of 30 days otherwise we may loose our advantage. "Fine sir, I already have some background on her activities amomg which is a lecture she is giving to a small group of corporate buying agents," I said. "I have myself on the list and will meet with her at meeting's end to discuss offers," I added. "Good, keep me informed," the DOO said as we shook hands and parted company. The lecture would be tomorrow and I had much to finish.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love training, but I am weary of this one. These guys seem to be on auto pilot. Well, except for that guy in the back. His gaze is so intense that I could feel it. “Thank you for you attendance and attention gentlemen. If you have no other questions, we will end this session.”

I begin to pack up my projector as I see the guy that stared at me through the session approaching. His pace is quick and confident. I smooth my skirt as I straighten to greet him.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
drmephisto

"A very impressive presentation Dr. Barnard,...before you say anything let me introduce myself, my name is Craig Tate and I represent a consortium of companies that markets and distributes the items that you have developed, you might say the business side of science," I say as I ofer a business card. "The rest of these gentlemen, can't come anywhere near what my outfit could pay you for your work and all you need to do is provide the talent. We can give you anything you need in terms of facilities," I say as I hand you a brochure and portfolio. "Since we are breaking for lunch, assuming you have no other plans, I would like to discuss my proposals with you,...Would you do me the honor of joining me?" I said to her trying my best to not show my interest in her as a woman. She was quite attractive and in my mind if it came to it would be a formidable adversary. I hoped that we could come to terms but if not, I would take a great amount of pleasure in other means of persuasion.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The gaze of this gentleman chills me to the bone, but intriques me as well. His proposal is nothing that I haven't heard before. "Thank you for the offer, but I really must catch a plane to my next city. I will review your literature and let you know if I am interested." I say as politely as possible without sounding dismissive. I place his portolio and brochure into my case and give him a polite smile.

The truth is that I don't care for men who tell me not to speak. I prefer a two-way conversation and this guy didn't allow me to say a word until he was finished. I have worked with men like him before and find that they want the control even when they don't understand the project.

When he doesn't go, I ask, "Was there something else?"
Old 02-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #5
drmephisto

"No maam, I was only hoping that we could have come to at least a cordial understanding for a mutually benificial business relationship, but I do hope you will change your mind," I say smiling as I extend my hand to shake hers. "Until we "hopefully" meet again," I say to her on the downstroke of a handshake smiling at her as I take leave of her.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I finish tearing down the equipment and packing up my materials as I think about what an odd fellow he was.

I don't have time to dawdle if I want to get lunch and make my flight. I have the bellmen pack up the material to ship to the next city and head to the airport.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
drmephisto

As I leave I call my ops center. "Parker, this is Tate, do you show a signal on that GPS chip implanted in the portfolio that I gave the good doctor?" "Yes sir Mr. Tate, signal is strong we can keep track of her no matter where she goes anywhere in the world as long as she keeps that portfolio," replied the monitor. "Good, she is still a person who may look at an oppurtunity, I doubt that she will discard our proposal so easily and if she does, then we move to plan B," I say to my operative as I hang up.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I arrive in San Diego after a 6 hour delay in Atlanta. I am tired and irritable and just want to get some sleep before I have to present again tomorrow. But sleep eludes me and I look for something to read. I find the proposal, order a bottle o wine from room service and start to read.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM   #9
drmephisto

"Mr. Tate, according to our readings, the target is at the Downtown Hotel in San Diego. We have narrowed her down to room 910. We can continue to monitor her movements now by way of agents and operatives," came the report form the communication center. "Excellent, I will be landing at SAN in about 20 minutes, have ground ops there have a car ready for me," I said, closing my cell phone with a grin. "Well doctor, as soon as we find out who our competition is you and I will be having another meeting," I said laughing to myself with glee. "San Diego control this is Global Ops flight 12 requesting landing instructions," I called to the tower as I approached San Diego.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I thoroughly dissect the proposal and it's 2 am before I finish. I have to get some sleep, but the terms of the deal keep me awake another two hours. I wonder about the offer. It seems too good to be true. I turn off the light and start my nightly routine of counting backwards by sevens to get to sleep....198,823...198,816...198,809...198,802... and it continues until I all asleep.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #11
drmephisto

"Mr. Tate, the lady in question is still in her room according to the cleaning staff, there is still a do not disturb tag on her door," my agent in the hotel told me. "Ok, the moment she comes down call me, I am going to the hotel where I believe she is heading since there is a bio-technology conference there. Let's see, it's 7:45, I am going to have some breakfast, I haven't eaten since last night. I'll be in the dining room, warn me if she comes out in the next hour," I said to my spy. "Ok sir," he replied as I left to eat.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I awaken slowly to the shrill ringing of the phone. I hate the cheerful voice that says, "It's 7 am. The temper...."

Hanging up on the chiper recording, I stumble to the bathroom for a shower. I have to hurry if I want breakfast before the meeting.

Looking in my closet at the all the neutral colored clothing, I long for something fun and colorful. Perhaps San Diego is the place to purchase something special.

I put on the uniform of the day; a black suit with a cream colored silk blouse, black stockings and black high heels. I put my long hair up in a french twist, add a hint of perfume, check my makeup to see if the dark circles are covered and head downstairs for breakfast. I need coffee to face the day!
Old 02-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #13
drmephisto

"Mr. Tate, the target is on the move, she may be heading to the dinng room," I am told by one of my spies. "Get me a key to her room, I want to see if she has an appointment book left behind, we may be able to find out exactly what her itinerary is," I respond. As I get up I notice her come into the room. " Man she looks hot," I think to myself as I realize that business before pleasure. I have to get out without her seeing me. I notice that she has only a wallet and no items of business. Good, then they are hopefully still in her room, must work fast. I get out a back door and head to her room.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I sit down and order my coffee. I add the cream and sugar and inhale it's delicious aroma. The first sip is like heaven and changes my outlook immediately.

I reach for my bag and realized that I have left it in the room. How uncharactistic of me. I shake my head to clear it and order breakfast. I will have to retrieve it before the meeting, but for now, I shall enjoy breakfast.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #15
drmephisto

"Mr. Tate, she is having her coffee and reading a newspaper now, I will notify you of any movement," my agent tells me as I enter the good doctor's room. "Must make sure everything is as it was. I find the portfolio that I had given her and rifle through it. Hard to turn these glossy pages wearing rubber gloves," I think to myself. "Hmm the notes indicate interest and she seems to find our generous terms very favorable, that's good....wait! On the last page
'Dealing with this firm would be unethical!' So she sees us in a bad light after all. Too bad, I was hoping we wouldn't have to resort to..."I stop and notice her purse on the dresser, carefully replacing the portfolio I search her purse for an appointment book. She has two today her and then returns to the east. "Parker, the doctor is not interested in our proposal from what I see, we must get that information, she will be returning to Atlanta tomorrow, we will meet that flight upon its return, arrange for an interceptor and an interrigation room, once we are there I will find out where this information is and we can retrive it, once we pursuade her that it is in her best interest to give it over. The flight return time is noon, get things in motion," I tell Parker as I leave her room. "Unethical indeed doctor, you are about to see how unethical we can be."
Old 02-28-2007, 03:00 AM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The coffee revives me and I sign for the check. I have just enough time to run up to the room and grab my things. I enter the room in a whirlwind and fly back out the door. The seminar goes well as do my appointments. I make it to the airport in plenty of time and treat myself to a late afternoon coffee.

Fortunately, this flight isn't full and I have the seat beside me as well. Opening my laptop, I start a message to the President and tell him of the proposal from the guy in the last town...Mr. Tate...that was it. I hit send before the plane leaves the ground and put away the computer. I sit back, sip my champagne and enjoy the flight
Old 02-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
drmephisto

I land my jet at the general aviation section at Hartsfield. "Everything is ready Mr. Tate, we can have our team...." I interupt the support leader's discussion. "Mr. Anderson, I am going to handle this myself, all I need is the van and the location of the room," I tell him. He shows me the interragation room location and hands me the van keys. "The flight arrives at 9PM and we found her car in the parking lot. One of our people has a car parked next to it so that you can just park it when you get there," Anderson tells me. "Good let's get on the move, we have about 3 hours, I need your men to watch the terminal and advise me when she heads into the parking lot. I will be ready" I say as I ready my equipment.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Baggage claim is a nightmare and one of my bags is missing. I complete the required forms and find out that my bag is in Thailand. I wonder if it is a requirement to work in lost luggage to be slow and dim witted! My frustration level is high and I just want out of this airport.

I have to thing for a moment where I parked my car. I'm on my cell checking messages and strolling along at a quick pace. Putting my luggage in the trunk, I juggle my bags and cell phone.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #19
drmephisto

The work of my crew was right on. The van is parked right where it should be, the side door by her driver's door. She approaches and I put on my mask. I take out my gun knowing that she might provide resistance. Check gun, drug darts are good. I have been advised that these work best if the victim has a sudden spike of adrenilin from a shock. A man in a masked face with a gun pointing at her should do. Hopefully she won't give me reason to use them but I would rather have these instead of real ammo since I need her alive. She approaches and I sneak out of the driver's side of the van and around it as she loads her trunk. Her goods in the trunk she now is at her door. "Good evening Dr. Barnard," I say as she spins around to react to the startled greeting.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Still holding my cell phone when I turn at the unexpeded voice behind me, I throw the phone at the masked man and start to run; screaming for help even as I take the first few steps.

I have to get away! I shouldn't have thrown my cell phone. I could call for help if I had kept it.