Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2021, 05:04 PM   #1
uns33n

uns33n Level 1 (100+)uns33n Level 1 (100+)
Default Awaking

I hope you like it. Comments and critics welcome.

Black! Everything was black! She couldn't see anything and didn't know why. Something was above her eyes. What was it? She wanted to take it away, but she could not move. What...? Again she tried to take 'that' away from her eyes, but she couldn't move her hands. Her hands were on her back and then she felt the shackles on her wrists. She was tied up! Tied up?? Why? She clearly felt the rope, which was tightly wrapped around her wrists. Just like around her legs. Her ankles were wrapped just as tightly. She could not move. What had happened? She wanted to scream and now she also felt that there was something in her mouth. Something firm, rubbery. Like a little ball that was closing her mouth. She wanted to spit it out, to push it out of her mouth with her tongue, but that didn't work. Now she realized that this thing was somehow strapped to her head. She screamed, but all she could do was make a muffled moan. There was also something wrapped around her eyes and knotted at the back of her head. She could not see.

You're dreaming, she thought, wake up now. But she was awake and it was not a dream. She was bound hand and foot and gagged. She was lying on her stomach on a floor. She tried to slip off the restraints, but the rope only pressed harder into her skin. The more she tried, the more it hurt. She screamed again, but to no avail. Muffled half-loud moans were all she could make. She could only breathe through her nose, which was additionally exhausting.

What had happened? Why was she tied up? Was this some kind of joke? Or had she been kidnapped? She couldn't remember anything. Where was she? How had she gotten here? And who had done this to her? And what were they going to do to her? Ransom? Or worse? The more she thought about it, the more questions came to her mind. But she knew no answers. Then she felt the nausea. A dull feeling in her stomach that grew stronger and stronger and she felt nausea rising inside her.

Oh no! Don't! Don't throw up now, she thought, I'll choke if this happens. She was able to roll from her stomach onto her back and concentrating, she breathed in and out through her nose as calmly as she could, just thinking about not throwing up now. Always inhaling and exhaling through her nose, and after a while the nausea was going away. Relieved, she groaned.

Concentrating, she continued to breathe, tried again to loosen the restraints on her hands and feet, but in vain. She could move her hands and feet only millimeters. When she tried to push with force, the pain quickly set in and she gave up trying to free herself. She tried hard to remember what had happened. The party, she remembered. She was at a party with her friend Carmen. They had met these two nice guys there and flirted and danced with them. It had been a nice evening, she remembered. They had both had a lot of fun. The two guys had been really nice and good-looking. Had she drunk too much? She remembered that they had drunk a few shots together, which one of them had taken while they were dancing. She knew exactly how good she had felt. And then?

Then suddenly like a blow the thought came to her. Drugged! Had they put something in her drink? She had always heard about rape drugs. She was always careful about that. But it must have been! They had the opportunity. She remembered when she had danced with one of them, the other had gone to the bar to get more drinks. And she had been drinking. She didn't suspect anything. Why should she? They were nice! Where was she now? Had she been drugged? And then kidnapped? Where had they taken her? What would happen to her? Why had they done this to her? And then she was overcome by deep despair. How could she have been so stupid? She did not know where she was. Probably no one knew except her kidnappers. Had no one noticed her abduction? She was tied up and helpless. She began to cry. Uncontrollably, fear spread through her. She knew she was a beautiful young woman. She could imagine what men would do to her. In the state she was in now. She sobbed desperately, shaken by a crying fit. Tears ran down her cheeks. Fear! Pure naked fear filled her completely.

And then suddenly another thought. Like a flash in her head. Carmen! Where was Carmen? Just as beautiful as she was, maybe even prettier, though she would never admit it. Where was she? Had she been kidnapped too? Was she lying here bound and gagged in the same way? Maybe even next to her? She tried to call out to her, but heard nothing but her own moans. But if she had been drugged, had the same thing happened to Carmen? Had they been kidnapped together? Where was she? Was she here with her, only still unconscious? Or was she somewhere looking for her? She couldn't find an answer to that. She couldn't see anything, couldn't move. Only listen.

She tried to calm down and began to listen strained. All senses except hearing had been taken away from her. No, she could still feel. Had she even been raped already? No, thank God, her body felt normal. Except for the shackles, which hurt more and more, and the gag, which forced her mouth open painfully. The way it felt, she was also still fully dressed, her dress and underwear she could feel against her body, she was also still wearing her high heels. She lay on her back breathing as quietly as she could and concentrating. Heard. A soft buzzing. A scraping. Very softly. Was there breathing? She couldn't place it. A moan, perhaps? Then something cracked softly, she frightened violently and winced. That had been close. But now it was quiet. She relaxed. Heard again. Again the humming. Like from an air conditioner. But it was pleasantly warm, she did not freeze. Another sound like a soft sigh? She listened strained, but was there really something? Was there music? There was music somewhere. Very very softly. Or was it not? She was not sure.

Now she smelled something, too. She sucked in the air again......weed! Definitely. The smell of marijuana was in the air. Faint, but she was sure. And now another smell. Heavy and earthy. But very pleasant. A man's perfume. It smelled good, where had she smelled it before? She knew it well and the image of her and one of the two men came to her mind. They were dancing together at the party, tighter too, and she remembered how good he had smelled, and how good it had felt when he held her in his strong arms and held her while they danced. The same smell!

Then suddenly a wind. In her face. She was shocked out of her wits again. It wasn't wind. Someone was breathing into her face. Very close. Now again. She felt it clearly and screamed out in panic. Now a soft laugh. An evil laugh, low and evil. Very close to her face. And again the breath. Slightly sweet and smelling of alcohol and now very unpleasant.

"You're awake, you little bitch. I've been watching you for a while," said a male voice, "we should have given you a little more after all. Your beautiful girlfriend is still passed out."

She cried out in horror, squirming in her bonds as she felt a hand resting on her stomach. Moving on. Up to her breasts. Her right nipple was squeezed through the fabric of her dress. Light and gentle and uncomfortable, yet she felt her nipple erect. "Oh how Nice, you're getting horny, you little whore," he said. Then he squeezed. Firmly and for a long time he squeezed and twisted her nipple. She screamed and cried out in pain and panic, writhing on the floor. After a little eternity he let her go and groaning she rolled up sideways as far as she could. She began to cry again. Now she had a pretty good idea what was going to happen to her!

"Nice how you can scream, sweetheart," he said, "I like it very much. You are a little fighter, very horny!" "But come on now. If you're up this early, let's make the most of the time until they pick you both up!" She felt his hands on her. She was lifted up like she were a doll and placed on her feet. Then she felt something on her hip, again it went up and he put her on his shoulder. He held her tied legs and she felt his hand caressing the back of her thighs through her nylons. She screamed again but he carried her and then she was placed back on her feet. He turned her over and she was laid on her stomach on a table. Her upper body on the table, her legs on the floor. She tried desperately to resist. She squirmed in his grip, screaming and begging him to stop, but she had no chance. Then the shackles on her feet were loosened and she tried to kick him with her high heels, but she had no strength in her legs and quickly her feet were fixed right and left on the table legs. She heard the sound of cable ties quite clearly and she was motionless again. Now, however, with her legs spread wide. Her upper body was on the table, and she knew how vulnerably open she was now. Only her panties of fine lace silk still protected her. Now her dress was pushed up, over her waist. She screamed again in despair. She wanted to beg him to stop. Not to do it. But the noises she was making through her gag only seemed to make him even hornier. Rough fingers on her butt and vagina. Through the panties he rubbed her clit and penetrated her. Rubbed and squeezed and she moaned loudly in panic. "Ah, nice. You like it," he said, "I knew right from the start that you were a horny little whore who wanted to be fucked hard!" Then, with a jerk, he yanked down her panties. She heard him breathe, then he said," how good you smell. Here have a smell by yourself. "He bent over her, then pressed her panties to her nose. She wanted to shake her head, but he reached into her hair and pulled her head back into her neck. She had to breathe in her own aroma. He held the panties tightly to her nose and she couldn't breathe. Desperately she tried to free herself, but he held her. She could not breathe! Colorful stars began to dance in front of her eyes and she was about to faint. She tried to shake him off, but everything went black again.Before she finally lost consciousness, he let go of her, powerless and half stunned, her head fell down and strained to suck the air into her lungs, fighting not to faint.

She felt him behind her, then she felt his cock against her. Against her vagina. She felt his thrusting into her and tried to contract all her muscles to stop it. She didn't want to be raped. He pushed and squeezed and she desperately fought against it. Quietly she heard him swear, heard him mutter something about "Damn dry cunt" under his breath. She heard him walk away and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God, she thought, he's leaving. But then she heard him clattering around somewhere and he came back to her. Again she contracted all her muscles. Prepared to fight him again when suddenly she felt the slap on her butt. Hard he struck. With the flat of his hand. On the left ass cheek, then on the right. Again and again, left and right. A burning pain spread across her butt. Again and again he hit her. Right and left and she screamed out loud in pain and despair.

Then suddenly she felt something cold and slippery on her vagina and before she knew what was happening, he was inside her. Penetrated her. Deep and deeper and deeper. He was big! She felt him fill her completely. She screamed again. "No, oh please don't! Stop it! Please! PLEASE!!!" But he did not stop. He started to fuck her. Without mercy. And without love. He wanted his pleasure. And she was just willingless fuck meat. Just there to be used, to be fucked. He pushed into her. Deeper and deeper and then he withdrew again, almost slipping out of her only to push again hard and firm. She was completely defenseless. There was nothing she could do to stop him. She closed her eyes and sank into herself. Felt him fucking her. How he pushed again and again, brutally and as deep as he could. Heard the slapping as his hips slapped against her ass. Heard his moans getting louder and louder. She herself moaned too, but not like him from pleasure but from pain and shame. How could he do such a thing to her? The two men had been so nice. So attractive. She had already thought of taking one of them to her home for a hot night, and she had even already agreed with Carmen who should get whom. Those pigs! They could have had it all like that. Two beautiful women who would have given themselves willingly, but.........now here she lay. Kidnapped, half on a table, bound and gagged. Half naked and being brutally raped. She could no longer think a clear thought. Deep frustration and despair came over her like a wave.

His moans became louder. His pushes more violent. Then, with one last loud groan, he unloaded inside her. She felt his hot seed. Felt him squirting into her, spreading out inside her, filling everything. He laid his upper body on top of her as he stayed inside her and she felt his cock twitching inside her, slowly getting smaller. She was crying again. Violated and humiliated. And helpless, so infinitely helpless.

He slid out of her and she felt his juice run out of her and down her legs. At her nylon stockings the trickle gathered and then ran further down her legs.

She heard the rattle of his belt and knew it was over. For the time being! What would he do to her now? He had what he wanted but would he just let her go now? She feared the worst.

"That was awesome my sweetie," he said, close to her ear, "was it that good for you too?" "We're so glad we met you both today. But you were also the two hottest chicks at the party. So beautiful both of you. And how easy it was to catch you both. A little smile, a pleasant conversation, a little dancing and some sedative in your drinks and less than two hours later we got you. And in case you were hoping, no one realized we drugged and kidnapped you."
"You want to know what happens now? Do you want me to tell you? You were so horny to fuck, you shall have a small reward. In about an hour my business partners will be here to pick you and your girlfriend up." She groaned in horror. "Yes, that's right. We are slave traders. We looking for beautiful women, then kidnap them and sell them to our business partners. You two will be auctioned off and become sex slaves. You're just right for that. Beautiful women, both of you, we were really lucky today. Nobody will see you again, and besides the horny fuck you also bring us a lot of money! What do you think? Soon you will only be fucked, doesn't that make you incredibly horny?"

She felt him on her ankles. Heard a snap and her legs were free again. Groaning, she immediately collapsed. He held her tight or she would have fallen to the floor. "Slowly, little beauty," he said, "always slowly, I will tie your feet up again. I don't want you to get any ideas and make trouble for us!" With that he laid her on the floor, took her legs, put them together and tied her ankles tightly again. She offered no resistance. She had no strength left. She was in complete state of shock. Was it possible that this was really happening? Was there no one coming to stop it and save her? Or had he just lied to scare her completely? Was there nothing she could do to free herself? Again she tugged at her bonds, but as always in vain. She was completely defenseless.

Then suddenly she heard another stifled half-loud moan. And then him:
"Hey, you woke up too. Wait a minute my darling, I'll take care of you right away!" Now she knew exactly what had happened to Carmen. And she also knew that no one would save them both. Then his voice was at her ear, whispering:" Don't be angry sweetie, but your beautiful friend woke up. And we don't want you to be the only one spoiled like this today. Don't be so stingy and let her have some fun too."

She heard him walk away and then startled half-loud muffled screams. Carmen! Poor Carmen! Now it was her turn. She heard the struggle, but she knew it wasn't a struggle, he was just playing with her. "Come here! Don't be so shy, you little whore! You're going to get well fucked now, you stupid cunt. Stop kicking, it's no use for you!" Screams! Carmen's screams. Desperate and panicked. He won't last long this time, she thought.

Then suddenly another voice: "Hey, you've already started! Have they both woken up so quickly? I think we'll have to raise the dose next time. But now I want to have my fun too! I wanted the little redhead from the beginning. You just had your fun with the beautiful curly head. How was the fuck with the cutie?
"Man, awesome!" said her rapist, "she's really tight and she can scream really well, made me really horny."
"Well, now she looks rather sad, the poor little one," laughed the other, "I guess we'll have to cheer her up a bit. We have plenty of time, by the way. The boys just called. They can't make it to pick up the two cunts until tomorrow afternoon."
"What," asked her rapist, " Seriously? Great! Then we can really enjoy the two sweeties, I'm looking forward to it!"
"Yeah right," said the other, " we can really fuck each other out. I was also looking forward to the two horny sluts! But remember not to damage the goods too much! But now to you sweetie, I want to have your nice round ass!"
The conversation of her captors sent her into a full panic. She and Carmen were both doomed! Then she heard fighting sounds, moans and screams. Then tearing fabric and Carmen's screams again. Probably she also had a rubber ball like herself in her mouth, because Carmen's screams were like hers. Half-loud and muffled, but still she could understand exactly what Carmen was screaming! "NO! Don't! Please Don't! I DON'T WANT THIS!Nooooo......!" Then there was only moaning. Carmen's muffled, desperate and pain-filled, the other's loud, lustful and brutal.

Hopeless! She rolled to the side and began to cry desperately.
uns33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:36 PM   #2
Dredger

Dredger has initial reputation

Very well written and realistic story. I like its written from the victim's perspective, it is unusual. I like the rapists is a bit rough to. "She can scream very well, made me really horny".
Dredger is offline   Reply With Quote