Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #101
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

Your round breasts were squashed beneath her... rubbing slightly as you could feel the way that your body was being manipulated, it was almost as though I was ripping your entire soul out through your pussy... and even as I heard you scream as you came, I smirked to myself, before I slid from the chair and tying your legs spread open, I could not help but smirk as I see the way your quaking.

" Such a good girl." I growl, before I pulled out a digital camera, before I took a picture, you not knowing until I showed you the picture on the display, just how much of a wanton woman you are!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #102
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Even the desk seemed to be helping you as my breasts rubbed against it making me hotter and your strong hands were making me cum over and over again. I felt my leges spread open and tyed in place but I was in the thoes of another climax.

I heard you call me a good girl and then suddenly you showed me a picture of my sex gaping open with my cum licking out. When I saw my ass filled with something I gaped and looked at you just before you tied my hands to something. Now I was truly at your mercy but I did not know if you had that for me.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #103
TirithIre

I smirked to myself at her utterly amazed look... it truly was that... her sex was coated from her cumming, the beads were almost all embedded within her ass and she could see what was there... and even as I looked to her I could not help but groan slightly to myself, before I cuffed her hands and stretching them across the desk, I looked to her as I clipped them there... though I nodded, before you could see that I was picking up a long silken black whip!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #104
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never felt so exposed as you ran your hand across my ass and pressed yet another bead in my ass. I felt something soft run across my ass and then a sharp sting and it struck me you were whipping me with something soft but still it hurt or was it just the shock of what you were doing to me. My ass felt full and my pussy drained and you snapped the whip against my ass again and I screamed, "Please don't, I will do anything".
Old 06-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #105
TirithIre

" Anything? what could you possibly offer that I haven't already had hmm?"

I had a point... I had already defiled your ass, and even more, I had made you like it... I had fucked your pussy how many times, and even turned you on so much you had sucked my cock willingly... so even as I saw the red small marks raise from your ass, you could feel my hand snap the whip, striking across your exposed ass yet again, torturing you with both pleasure and yet also a need, or want rather to escape the 'pain'.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #106
rvplymates
Banned

I groaned in pain as you snapped the whip once more. "Oh God, please stop". But I knew you would not, you were preparing me for something and I did not know what it was. I knew I had nothing that you could not have thanks to my husband. I cried out again and the whip kissed my ass again. You were not going to let me free until you did whatever you planned to do to me. I knew I was going home with your and I dreaded it as you inflicted another stinging blow.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #107
TirithIre

Yet it was more of a soft silken whip... incredibly... it truly was amazing how beautiful you looked stretched out and taking the whip's licking. Yet even as I nodded to you I could not help but smirk as you cried out... though I shook my head and even as I slowly turned the whip in my hand, I slid the handle's edge over your pussy, before you felt the thick, rough and hard phallus shoving into your still hot pussy, I smirking as I could see you shake, a scream ripping from your throat in utter astonishment of what I had just done to you!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #108
rvplymates
Banned

Each time the whip hit my ass I clenched it and whatever you had put inside me was giving me strange sensations. Then you pressed the handle of the whip into my pussy. It was thick, rouch and hard and made me cum immediately. You were noth through yet as you moved it slowly in and out of me making me cum over and over as you stuck something else into my ass. I thought I would explode from all the sensations you were causing me.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #109
TirithIre

I smirked, watching you cum, I pushed the last of the beads into your ass, and for every thrust of the whip's handle bringing with it another climax, I removed one bead, working it out of you though when the strand was gone, I lubed up my own cock, and even as your cunt came apart in pleasurable waves, I began forcing my cock into your ass, the lube making it much easier, but it was still a stretch!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #110
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe how full my ass felt as you rammed that hard whip handle into my channel. I came each time you slammed it into me. Now you were causing a strange yet exciting sensation by pulling something out of my as as you slam the rock hard handle into my pussy. I am close to screaming with the excitement of it all.

Suddenly my ass feels empty but not for long as you force your cock into my ass. I do not tighten up as I did the last time you took it. I am so wild with lust that your cock becomes an added enjoyment, one that is slowly worked into my ass as the handle continues its work.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #111
TirithIre

I lift off of you... knowing then that for one, you weren't going anywhere, and for secondly... that what was to come would utterly blow your mind. Straddling up to a standing position... I looked down unto you, seeing your chest rising and falling rapidly... I could hardly believe just how good it felt this time myself... the astro lube was helping of course, but even more... I could tell you wanted it.

There was a moment of surprise, not to mention a shock within your own startled crying voice that you can feel the round tip of my cock slowly work into your ass... and yet you feel it, a trickling sensation as I drag my hand up your body, trailing my fingers over the hot sweaty skin, before I take a firm hold of your chin and sliding my hand into your hair, I lift your head, making you see the whips blunt tip plunging into your pussy, even as you can feel my cock working into your ass.

My eyes meet yours... silently, both of us knowing that a new level of what can be considered pleasure was being broached... my other hand forcefully continuing to fuck you with the whip, as I look you in the eyes, and slowly, fuck your tender tight and oh so beautiful ass!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #112
rvplymates
Banned

I was breathing heavily as you grabbed my hair and made me look at the handle of the whip going in and out of me as your cock worked in and out of my ass. I could'nt believe anything could feel so good. I was getting hotter by the moment as you used both my holes at once.

I looked deeply into your eyes wishing this wonderful feeling would never end. Your eyes pierced into mine and held them as I gasped for air never having such a thing before was clearly on my face as well as pure lust. I wanted it and you seemed to know that.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #113
TirithIre

I could see it in your eyes... it was truly incredible... to hold a woman so utterly in control... and see the lust in their eyes... to remember, when you had hated me so much, because I had forced you to fuck me... and yet, look at you now. Your strong legs seem to naturally wrap around my hips... pulling... trying to get me deeper. my cock seems to be pulling... throbbing... exciting as it plunges into the depths of your hot tight ass.

Yet it is utterly amazing... the look. It strikes me to my very core, and yet I can see the flush to your chest, the way your heaving tits seem to try so unsuccessfully to stay in one place but instead bounce with every powerful, rough and yet exciting thrust. Here... now, within your ass... I can see the lust, your nipples seem to be so hard... and yet as I look into your eyes I burn with excitement, lust and a feeling of power, three of the most powerful things for a man to have... and yet I want even more.

So it is that you see... and even feel my hand leaving your hair, knowing you won't lower your head now that you have a front row view, I smirk to myself slyly as I take one of your hands and move it to your bouncing tit, though I seem to not speak words, words are not needed for this, my power over you seems to be growing, twisting what had once been horrible into the most powerfully erotic fucking and pleasuring of your life!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #114
rvplymates
Banned

Sweat was pouring off my body as you continued to move the handle of the whip faster as you thrust quicker into my ass. I look at you and think I see a smirk but when I look at you again it is not there. I never felt so controlled before. I never enjoyed sex before and now you were giving me unbelieveable passion that I did not want t end and I believed you could see it in my eyes.

I threw my head back over and over as the pleasure rose and ebbed with with each climax. I watched everything you were doing to me and then your hand left my hair but I was going to watch what was happening to me. When your hand went over mine and you moved it to my breast, I knew what you wanted and I squeezed my breast and moaned. You liked it and continued to pound into my ass with your cock as you moved the handle harder into my pussy. Your hand went over mine as you sqeezed it and showed me how to roll my own nipples. By now I was panting from all that was happening to me and I continued to roll my nipple as my other hand went to my other breast.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #115
TirithIre

I smirked to myself as I saw you lose yourself to the pleasure... to what I was giving you... your pussy was so open, it gaped around the handle of the whip, the criss crossing leather stimulated your pussy... and even as I growled slightly, I arched my back, you are able to see the sheen of sweat covering my own chest as I thrust harder and harder into your ass, though I look down to see both your hands playing with your breasts... and the only thing I can think of to say is...

" Harder."

I want to see you scream, to see just how good I make you feel, see how far you will go just to comply now... my cock is throbbing within your ass, but even if the pace is rough, I am taking my time, hard, timed thrusts split your ass into oblivion, the sensations only getting worse, spreading from your pussy into the rest of your body!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #116
TirithIre

*love bump*
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #117
rvplymates
Banned

My groans were loud as you worked the handle of the whip inside of m so quickly, matching the intensity with your cock in my ass. I heard you say harder and then slam into both my holes. I opened my mouth from the sensation as I squeezed my own breasts harder and squeezed my two nipples between my fingers by mistake but it drove me wilder as you pounded into me and finally I screamed as I came hard. My juices soaked the handle and ran over it onto your hands as you worked both ends even harder. My body convulsed and squeezed your cock harder inside my ass and my pussy squeezed the handle but of course that did not compress so a new sensation ran through me as I came again.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #118
TirithIre

I let out a rather feral and lustful groan as I saw the way your body was convulsing. Powerfully and seeing that it was your nipples that had set you off, I smirked though I shook my head and pushing my cock up inside your ass I froze there, your second climax matching my first, and together, we came... my cock spurting cum into your anus even as I smirked knowingly. " Again." I panted, knowing you would obey... now, you were mine!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #119
rvplymates
Banned

I knew I was his as I came forcefully a second time soaking the handle once more as he rammed it deep within me. My ass felt stretched and open to anything you wanted to do to me. You asked again and I screamed out. "Yes, yes, oh yes and your hand moved the handle faster inside me as you continued to stroke in my ass. I growled and groaned, screamed and moan as you used my body at will.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #120
TirithIre

I smirked as you screamed... it was something about that scream... the lustful, knowing and utterly out of control scream that escaped one's lips that time and time again drove me wild... and yet, even as I looked to her, I could not help but groan as I used your ass, though as you screamed and moaned I pulled slowly out of your ass, though I kept the whip inside you, silently, ordering you to remain.

Yet you could see me reach down, and even as you watched... I left the handle of the whip in to show you utterly whom was the boss, I took out a large looking dildo.. and held it out to you, though after you finally took it I slipped the whip handle out of you and grinned.

" Out on the balcony, it's time for your doggy fucking, your going to give me a good little show. Do you want to do that hmm? make yourself cum even more? reclaim a bit of control of your own pleasure?"

Though something told you that I was not joking in that the only cock fucking you would be mine, and that one would give you one hell of a ride... it had so far, though first, I was going to see my new little bitch cum all over the large black dildo for me!

Last edited by TirithIre; 07-12-2008 at 09:42 PM.