Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Working Ironicly (Only for TirithIre)

I sighed as I watched the happy couples ender and leave the shop, buying all the latest sex toys. Yes, I worked in a Sex toy shop and I was in charge for today. I watched as the last couple walked out and I pulled out the keys. I walked ot the door after crabbing my purse and locked the doors and stuffed the keys into my purse. I turned around and felt like someone was watching me. I couldn't blame them. I was 5' 4", 115 lbs, and DD breats.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

Damian stood leaning against the corner closest to her store... and she was right on one count, that he was watching her. His eyes seemed to devour her with every swell swoop... and yet even as he nodded to her... he looked to his hip, she not knowing he was only pretending he had a call, she only saw him pick up his cell phone and hushedly began talking... he wanted her to ignore him... after all, if she did... that would be her ultimate and most costly mistake!

Short Blonde hair, Damian was a six foot tall handsome man whom was skinnier and yet not truly emanciated... he was muscular and sharp looking, and had a strong male sexiness to him. Even as he eyed her out of the corner of his eye, he was waiting for her to turn her back on him... so that he could kidnap her, and have a piece of that damned fine ass of hers!

Last edited by TirithIre; 06-21-2008 at 10:50 PM.
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I walked briskly past the good looking man. I wanted to get home, but there was something about him. She ignored it and keeped walking. She pulled out her phone and saw 'New Text Message: Matt'
"God! Will you ver stop texting me?' She wondered outloud. The message was flirty as always, saying "Hey Sexy. My cock is hard and wants some of your ass. Wanna come on over and do it? Like the other night?" I sighed and texted back "No Matt. I was high and drunk when we had sex." Then she closed her phone and stuffed it back into her purse.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
TirithIre

Damian looked up slightly when he heard her comment, a slight smirk crossing his lips, it was clear she was not having the kind of relationship that she was hoping for, not that her day was going to get any better. He closed the cell phone as she walked past him, she not seeing him slip his hand into his pocket and taking out a black ball gag... he knew he could overpower her, so the most important thing was to shut her up... hence even as she stuffed the phone back into her purse she saw a flash of black before her lips were stretched open by the gag, the black silicone stretching her mouth before he slid his hands forcefully under her arms, before he began dragging her backwards towards the alley.

" Mmm your going to make one hell of a sexy sex slave, I can't wait to feel these tits wrapped around my dick."

He growled, she could fight, but he had her in a full nelson, her mouth was gagged silent, not to mention he had her physically... she could see though, see that there was no one around, and Damian had already picked the back door of the store... he was going to have some fun with her!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

After I Closed the phone a gag was quickly put into my mouth. I tried to scream, but it muffled my atempts. Someone grabbed me and I tried to fight back, but it was no use. He pulled me back to the store. I heard his comment about being his Sex slave and I tried to fight back again.

He dragged me into the store and threw me down, then closed and locked the door. I tried to crawl away, to get to the phone, but he caught me. I tried to kick him. Mabye if kicked him in the right place, I could get to the phone and call the police or try to escape.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
TirithIre

I smirked as I saw her leg coil up and attempt to kick out... and yet even as she did kick at me I turned my body sideways slightly, enough so the only thing she felt was the grazing of my shirt, before I caught her ankle and shaking my head I wrenched it back and upwards, she could feel her knee scrape the ground, before I lifted, smashing her face into the floor as I shook my own head.

" Now now don't fight too hard, otherwise you'll just end up hurt."

I growled, though I moved and sinking a single knee on the center of her back I looked down slightly, before she could feel my hand dragging her skirt up as I looked around, taking 'inventory' of what I had to work with.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I was slammed down to the ground and felt a knee dig into my back. I let out a wimper of pain, but I also wimperd as he lifted my skirt up. I still tried to get away, but his knee held me in place.

"Plese! Plese let me go!" I pleaded. I looked up and saw him looking around the store for things he could use. I layed my head back down. I knew this job would come back to haunt me.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
TirithIre

There was anything and everything I could want, and even as I heard her whimpering beggings, I ignored the muffled cries, though I didn't kneel painfully upon her instead I pinned her beneath me as I saw her milky white ass expose itself.

" Nice... very nice.. and why, would I let you go, especially when there's so much to be done."

I retorted with a sadistic smirk, before I let the skirt lie with her ass exposed, I shook my head though as I forced her arms behind her back, for now I shifted and pinned them there with my knee, though she caught sight of my reaching for a pair of handcuffs that were rather conveniently hanging halfly out of a stock box... I couldn't wait to see her all tied up and screaming as I forced her to cum, my cock hardened within my own pants just thinking about it!
Old 06-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I winced as he put my hands under his knee. My breasts pressed painfuly agenced the floor as I saw him reach for the handcuffs. He grabbed them and quickly put them on. I glared at him and growled. I knew that he was going to rape me. Might as well show him how I feel. I wiggled to try and get free agian, but still no use.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #10
TirithIre

I smirk slightly as you growl, your pretty little lips spread so nicely around the gag... and yet even as you showed me just how defiant you could be, I could not help but groan to myself as I can feel you wiggling beneath me. Though as the cuffs snap shut, you can feel the hard metal locking your wrists together, though finally, I pulle off of you... only to see your his wiggling as you struggled to gain some purchase. a sharp and rather painful smack to your ass reminds you very nicely of whom is really in control... though I groan to myself as I see your body moving on it's own.

You feel my hand snake into your hair, before I pull you up, 'helping' you to your feet, before I turn you and seeing the tears streaking your eyes, you see my own gaze down, before I move my hand to my hip, a sharp and deadly looking knife slipping from it's sheath.

" Now now don't move, I really wouldn't want to hurt such a pretty thing such as you."

Though you see the knife moving towards you, obviously i'm going to cut your clothing to see those amazingly large tits... honestly, my guess about them were that they were a D.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I gasped as I saw the knife. Tears escaped from my bottle green eyes, even after I closed them. My ass was burning where he had slapped it, and I was sure that there was a hand print there. I wimpered threw the gag as he started to cut my sirt off, then my bra. My chest was now exposed to his hungry eyes.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #12
TirithIre

I took my time to slit the straps of her shirt... and even as I used one hand to pull the fabric away from her flesh I was careful not to cut her as I cut theshirt away, though with a rather rough tug I pulled the shirt away, exposing the black bra. Taking a moment, I simply looked at her wonderous tits... though my eyes finally travelled up to her face, before I slid the flat of the knife between her breasts and pulling, the edge sliced through her bra, and removing it fully, I nodded.

" Beautiful... now... let's see if your shaved or not."

I remark, before you feel my cutting your skirt and panties off you, leaving you utterly naked as I groan slightly, you are able to see my eyes slide down, travelling over your body, taking in the sight of you, not caring if your afraid, I'm not going to hurt you unless you really deserve it!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

My eyes were still closed as he cut away my skirt and panties off. I was totaly naked in a sex shop. how worse could it get? Well it was going to get worse. he was going to rape me. I knew it. He wouldn't come all this way to just see me naked in a sex shop.

"Mmmnnnmnfff." I couln't talk. I couln't tell him that he was a basterd. I couldn't lie and say that I had pressed the panic button when he wasn't looking. I couldn't do anything. I din't even want to move, for it would bring plesure to him.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #14
TirithIre

I smirked slightly as she inaudibly whimpered... even I could tell that she was whining, and truly, it only served to cause my dick to harden within my pants. Yet I put the knife down.. and even as I pushed her back, she felt herself come into contact with a rack... though I firmly took a hold of her hair and twisting her around, she saw the dildo's in front of her, even as I took her cuffed wrists and lifted them up... forcing her to bend over as I kicked her legs apart, my hand releasing her hair only to slide my hand over her back and onto her ass, before I smacked her ass powerfully again, simply to emphasize her helplessness! She was damned right I was going to rape her, but on my terms... not hers.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

More tears fell down my face as he forsed me to bend over. I saw the dildos and my eyes widened. I let out a muffled yell was he slapped my ass again. My legs were spread and I was bent over, my tits hanging. I waited to see what he would do now, becasue it was obvious that he wasn't going to let me go.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #16
TirithIre

I could see her head snap up as I smacked her ass... I wanted her to look at the toys and watching the pleasures of it all, I could not help but grin as I saw her tits were hanging.. yet even as I looked down to her ass... I gently ran my hand down... before I began gently rubbing your pussy, my fingers skimming the pleasure... yet even as I felt you were shaved, I could not help but smirk. " Ah ah ah someone was either hoping to be lucky enough to be fucked, or you really were looking to get taken tonight weren't you hmm?" He asked with a knowing grin.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I winpered as he started to rub my pussy. The wimpers turned into moans as he stroaked the little nub. My face was red and my eyes were shut tight. I groaned as I felt my climax aproaching. And fast.
"Mmmmnnff!" I felt a burning in my stomach. I came into his hand with a groan.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #18
TirithIre

I could feel her hot pussy pushing almost subconciously into my hand as she came... and even as she did, I could not help but smirk as I looked down upon you, my fingers still working your clit for another moment, before I smirked to myself and slipping a pair of them down, you can feel them pushing into your soaked pussy, spreading you open oh so nicely.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Mnnn!" I gasped as he positioned diffrent in my pussy. I had already came and it was dripping onto the floor. My hips started to move with his figers, betraying me. I was breathing heavily as he finger fucked me again.
"Mnnnnnnn!" I shook my head as I felt my clamax returning again.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
TirithIre

" Oh? What's that? the beautiful slut wants more? Very well."

I replied with a smirk, knowing very well that was not what she had intended with those muffled pleas... and yet even as I looked down to her shaking hips... my fingers worked deeply within her pussy, pistoning even as I groaned to myself at the sight, pumping and thrusting as I watched her helplessly feel the pleasure that I was causing inside of her!