Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Post Homeless girl fantasy.

Howdy,
I'm probably messed up in the head, but, a few days ago I was taking a bus, to work, and I noticed this "kinda" cute girl sleeping in the bus, she was obviously homeless, a dirty little blond,I was surprised though, she had a nice body, the only flaw was, her clothes were a bit dirty.
I started to fantasize about geting her to my place, forcing her to take a shower and taking her forcefully. Then giving her new clothes and feeding her, eventually she might even start liking my attention, a warm house, with food and clothes. Even if she wouldn't it's not like she would go tell the plice about it, no one would listen to a little homeless girl.

So I was just wondering, am I the only one messed up here? Or do any of you fantasize about something simalar?

Lucifer L
Old 02-03-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PS. By little I didn't mean underaged, she was probably like 23-28
Old 02-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
moonvisage

moonvisage has initial reputation

You are NOT NOT NOT Messed up!!!!

I,like thousands of other people,look at homeless women and lust for them.A lot are incredibly beautiful.I fantasize just like you do Lucifer.
moonvisage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

This isn't too far off the plot of American Psycho. But he ends up torturing her to death. Must admit the idea came past my mind when I had a short chat with one a few weeks ago. Taking her to hotels and grooming her.

Nasty but nice
Old 02-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
Lucifer_L

I know, right? Plus they don't really have any rights, no one is going to listen to a homeless girl. Most of them would probably be happy to get off the streets, even if it's for a day or two.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

I've fantasized about this, but my pessimistic side always seems to ruin my fantasy by making me assume she'll turn the tables and either kill me while I sleep, or rob me blind. Hence why taking her back to my place isn't the best location for this fantasy of mine.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #7
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The scenario you just described was actually carried out by John T. Jamelske in New York from about 1988 until his capture in 2003. He would take homeless, transient, and hitchhiking women off the streets back to his place. Once there he would force them into a dungeon he built underground. They had no light, sound, clothing, or food except what he brought. The average length of time one of his "guests" stayed was almost a year, during which time they were usually raped daily and often forced to do menial tasks like clean his house or cook his meals. His first victim was his youngest. She was 14 when abducted and wasn't released until she was almost 17. Because of a history of drug use and running away to live on the streets, not only did no one think it strange when she vanished the police didn't believe her when she told them everything.

This actually happened multiple times. He would abduct a woman off the street or lure her back to his house with the promise of money, drugs, or something else they wanted. He would keep them captive in the house for months and months until he finally released them. The victims would go to the police. Then nothing would happen.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #8
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And here are pictures of some pretty homeless women to prove they exist.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
Lucifer_L

Well, that's the thing, no one listens to homeless or crack head girls, they always assume that they are lying, so the chance of you being caught is way smaller than it would be if you'd catch a "decent" girl. And neather one of the girl in the pictures are fuckable, I would be scared of geting an STD from them.
Just saying...
Old 02-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

The middle picture looks like a dude, and the last picture just looks like your typical drug addict. The top picture, however ...
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I expect the girl you saw had been to a pop concert and then missed her bus home to mummy and daddy. Go ahead and rape her if you want, but you'll probably end up on the bad side of some doo-gooding-liberal-tree-fucking-lawyer with a haircut.

Best of luck.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I expect the girl you saw had been to a pop concert and then missed her bus home to mummy and daddy. Go ahead and rape her if you want, but you'll probably end up on the bad side of some doo-gooding-liberal-tree-fucking-lawyer with a haircut.

Best of luck.
Hahaha, this made my day.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer_L View Post
Howdy,
I'm probably messed up in the head, but, a few days ago I was taking a bus, to work, and I noticed this "kinda" cute girl sleeping in the bus, she was obviously homeless, a dirty little blond,I was surprised though, she had a nice body, the only flaw was, her clothes were a bit dirty.
I started to fantasize about geting her to my place, forcing her to take a shower and taking her forcefully. Then giving her new clothes and feeding her, eventually she might even start liking my attention, a warm house, with food and clothes. Even if she wouldn't it's not like she would go tell the plice about it, no one would listen to a little homeless girl.

So I was just wondering, am I the only one messed up here? Or do any of you fantasize about something simalar?

Lucifer L
I haven't seen many homeless girls but I have a related fantasy – the rape of the runaway who finds herself alone and lost in a big city. This is before she becomes properly homeless, perhaps a prerequisite to homelessness because she can’t go home after what happened on the first night.

In the beginning - She is fresh off the boat, away from her well protected family who live in a small town. She might not have thought it through before running away for whatever reason. She finds herself in a large city and is overwhelmed by it all. She has no friends here, or the friend she was meant to meet has conveniently forgotten about her. She may be lost and wondered into the seedy part of the city. Night comes and she has nowhere to sleep, huddling in some corner, almost hiding from the unsavory characters lurking around.

Then along comes a Good Samaritan who sees all the signs, smells prey… Gently he soothes her fears and offers a safe place to spend the night. She is desperate enough to take the chance… Then things take a turn for the worse and she finds out the nice guy is not so nice.

Too ashamed to go back home, she becomes dependent on her rapist until he gets bored and kicks her out. Now begins her homelessness and other unspeakable events best left to one’s own imagination
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:33 AM   #14
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This has actually been one of my on going fantasies since I was in my teens, mostly because I WAS a teenage runaway with a rape fetish. I had an ongoing fantasy of someone picking me up at a bus stop and locking me away somewhere. Or pulling me into an alley and just fucking me up against a wall one night. There was a certain amount of Stockholm Syndrome concept sometimes too since the idea of being grabbed off the street and locked away, being forced to do things with a guy, was also coupled with the idea of just not being on the street.

Of course some of your descriptions make me chuckle. There's more than one type of girl living on the streets. If your going to go for this fantasy go for the runaways in their late teens and early twenties. Younger ones are usually running away from something worse than living on the streets and more likely to keep as clean as possible. I always found places to shower and wash my cloths. The younger ones were always a mixed bag of just trying to escape and already addicted to drugs, the older ones were almost always strung out on something or mental cases. They are definitely all ones that no one would even know if they were gone.

Last edited by Fae; 02-08-2011 at 04:50 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:42 AM   #15
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
I like how your fantasy included "forcing her to take a shower." that made me lol I have to admit.

Never seen a good looking homeless female where I live, or one that I would be willing to forcefully fuck...I guess you live in a great neighborhood.
Well, there are a few of them in my neighborhood.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:44 AM   #16
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
This has actually been one of my on going fantasies since I was in my teens, mostly because I WAS a teenage runaway with a rape fetish. I had an ongoing fantasy of someone picking me up at a bus stop and locking me away somewhere. Or pulling me into an alley and just fucking me up against a wall on night. There was a certain amount of Stockholm Syndrome concept sometimes too since the idea of being grabbed off the street and locked away, being forced to do things with a guy, was also coupled with the idea of just not being on the street.

Of course some of your descriptions make me chuckle. There's more than one type of girl living on the streets. If your going to go for this fantasy go for the runaways in their late teens and early twenties. Younger ones are usually running away from something worse than living on the streets and more likely to keep as clean as possible. I always found places to shower and wash my cloths. The younger ones were always a mixed bag of just trying to escape and already addicted to drugs, the older ones were almost always strung out on something or mental cases. They are definitely all ones that no one would even know if they were gone.
Of course there is, every specific case has its own story, and a shame I didn't find you back in the days when you were on the streets. :P
Old 02-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #17
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

funny use of the term stockholm syndrome, reminds me of the stockholm based 'girl with the dragon tattoo'. It ends with one of the main guys having his private dungeon, where he had spent a lifetime of capturing women who will not be missed, havign as much fun as he like, till he kills them and dumps their body in the lake.

BTW. this is not an indication that I like snuff. cos I don't
Old 02-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #18
Lucifer_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
funny use of the term stockholm syndrome, reminds me of the stockholm based 'girl with the dragon tattoo'. It ends with one of the main guys having his private dungeon, where he had spent a lifetime of capturing women who will not be missed, havign as much fun as he like, till he kills them and dumps their body in the lake.

Well, the killing part is probably a bit too much, there's no need to go overboard,
I mean, even if you'll let her go, it's not like someone is going to believe her.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #19
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post

Well, Stockholm Syndrome is a psychological effect where a victim starts feeling positively towards their captor and often will actively resist being rescued. To survive the situation they adopt the views of their captor. It's seen in some kidnap victims, POW's, victims of abuse and so forth. I always thought it was an interesting concept for fantasies since the victims convince themselves of almost anything to survive and it can go in some pretty extreme directions. I was thinking in this type of situation the victim would already be kind of vulnerable and, after being snatched off the streets, could be trained to do or believe almost anything. Ok, so I like head games.

Last edited by Fae; 02-08-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #20
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

The scenario you just described is how most girls trafficked here in the USA are found and groomed. They're either runaways taught to earn money or in some cases are actually girls just pulled off the street. However I was reading a study somewhere that said that a runaway of kid living on the street was significantly less likely to turn to prostitution or fall for the stories of an abuser/groomer/pimp if she'd been on the street for a while and had learned how to survive on her own. It's within the first few nights that a girl or boy is vulnerable otherwise they'll usually find a surrogate family of other street kids and they'll retreat to the safety of the pack if threatened.

On a completely different note, the first girl I ever kissed had lived on the streets for at least a year prior to me meeting her. She didn't talk about it too much, but she was one of the luckier ones who managed to avoid the pimps, pornographers, and drug dealers and still survive. She had escaped the streets and was back in school getting her high school diploma. She later went on to get a full ride scholarship to college.

She was (and probably still is) one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, much less held on my arms and felt her breath in my mouth. And she was homeless and on the streets for a while.

So they exist.

Last edited by DorianBlack; 02-08-2011 at 12:22 PM.