Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)
Default Most desired rape fantasy?????

My most desired fantasy is to be obsessed over for a long time by somebody close to me,who i wasnt interested in taking it further with. Having them slowly lose their mind but it wouldnt be something I would have taken seriously...their acts could be hidden. Sneaking things into my food,stealing my pretty shoes,underwear going missing, keeping photos,taking photos,watching me,following me,keeping track of me,sending just a few too many text messages. Just small things that made me think but not keep me away from them. There are a few situations,i think about.
*I would start to date somebody new and they kidnap me to keep me for themself so that no other man could touch me.
*We would have a sleep over and they would finally tell me exactly how they felt but it would freak me out and they would have to hold me down to keep me from running away from them.
*They just go crazy and can no longer think straight,plan my capture,stalk me and i end up tied up in the boot of a car.

They would either need to impreginate me or find something to blackmail me with so that when im set free,they have somethingto keep me with them .

Either way..I end up helpless beneath them,struggling to get away,captured,tortured into dating them,no excape.

So I was wondering does anybody else have any specific rape fantasy that dominates their desires?

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.
Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire

Last edited by scarletembrace; 10-05-2010 at 12:11 PM.
scarletembrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have two main ones. The first is fairly straight-forward (date-raping a girl I used to know), the second is a little more involved:

This involves hanging out somewhere in public and just picking a beautiful woman at random from the crowd. She's a professional, regularly wears a modest skirt suit and black nylons, has short hair and a nice body. I follow her to see where she lives and make sure she lives alone; no significant other, frequent guests, visiting family, dogs, etc. Once I've made sure of that, I spend some time discreetly following her around and getting a feel for her routine, particularly making note of which nights she usually spends at home alone...nights she doesn't go anywhere and wouldn't be missed.

After getting this information, I pick a good day, break into her home with as little disturbance as possible and wait for her to get home, exploring a little (without touching anything) while I wait. When I know she'll be back soon, I set up in a spot near the door that's out of her sight-line coming in. As soon as she enters her place and closes the door, I step out and give her a shock with a stun gun. Nothing too powerful, just enough to knock her down and keep her from fighting much for a few minutes. First, I put a few pieces of duct tape over her mouth and then secure that gag by wrapping more tape around her head, over her mouth, a few times. Making sure, of course, that her nostrils aren't blocked and she can still breathe. When she's silenced, I put her on her stomach and force her arms behind her back. Using zip ties, I bind her right wrist to her left elbow and vice versa. Keeping her on her stomach, I cover her eyes using the same method I used to gag her; a few small pieces of duct tape over her eyes, then secure it by wrapping the tape all the way around her head a few times. To make sure the bands of tape stay in place, I also wrap tape under her chin and around the top of her head a couple of times. Once that's complete, I force an industrial strength earplug into each of her ears and roll her onto her back. Forcing her legs apart, I slide her skirt up, pull the crotch of her panties away from her body and then use one of her kitchen knives to cut them open. Shifting her cut panties out of the way, I put her legs over my shoulders and violently shove my cock into her. After taking a few seconds to savor the feeling of her body and listen to her muffled cries, I start fucking her as hard as possible. I don't expect this initial attack to last very long, since I'll have abstained from any sexual activity for a few weeks ahead of time to make sure she gets plenty of cum inside her. Once I'm done, I pull her skirt back down and tie her legs together at the knees and ankles with duct tape.

I then carry her into her bedroom and set her down on the bed, still fully clothed except for the damage to her panties. Then, I head into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich and a drink. I come back into the room as quietly as possible and enjoy my meal while I sit and watch her. For awhile, she remains still but, eventually thinking I've left, she starts to struggle a little and try to escape. I let her squirm around for awhile and maybe take a few pictures. Once I get bored, or if it looks like she might be making progress getting free, I very carefully come over and pinch her nostrils shut. Not for too long, since I'm not looking to kill her. Maybe 20 - 25 seconds; just enough to make her desperate and thinking she's about to die. After letting her breathe, I roll her onto her stomach and slide her skirt up again. This time, I cut her panties off entirely and toss them aside. After putting on a condom, I gently separate her butt cheeks and slowly force my cock into her asshole. Unlike the initial rape, I take my time sodomizing her, varying the rhythm of my thrusts and slowing down when I get too close to cumming. Once I'm finished, I pull her skirt down again and cut the tape binding her ankles. I then set a small kitchen timer for 90 minutes, put it near her and put a piece of string in her hand. Removing one earplug, I tell her to stay put until the timer goes off, then she can get up; I'll tie the other end of the string to her front door knob and she can follow that to make her way out. Tempting to just leave her completely tied up, but I don't want her to end up dying if she isn't smart/skilled enough to summon help or get out on her own. After giving her a pat on the head and thanks for a good time, I make my way out.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #3
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

hot.....thankyou for your reply,i enjoyed it.....alot.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
Old 10-06-2010, 01:36 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It changes from time to time but there are some that are always on heavy rotation and have been for years and years. Heres two of them:

one is that one of my real life roleplay partners is clever enough to figure out a way to really rape me by somehow getting me to change my mind about them, maybe they break a rule or do something out of character so that I dont want them anymore. I get pissed off and switch off guys easily so it wouldnt be that hard to do.
No matter what I say, they wont leave me alone. He forces me see him again and keeps it secret. forces me to come, having it on tape, or maybe its a case of forcing me to act I'm their lover, ether way its blackmail and because each subsequent time I see him is secret, the more the secret must be kept from everyone- husband and law. I end up being at their beck and call used whenever and wherever they want until they get bored and go away maybe they never really do, just turn up every now and then and rape me as they feel like it, knowing I cant ever say anything.

I have another one where I'm overseas, maybe as a reservist working for the army, and to cut a long and very steamy detailed story short, I wind up in this twisted slave relationship with a soldier only after being forced to choose between being his or being the cumslut of a few of his best friends. Naturally I decide that too much of a good thing is too physically painful to contemplate, so I give in.

Eventually I find myself getting a bit hooked on him, but secretly transfer out home, and he eventually tracks me down, kidnaps me, impregnates and I'm not sure if wind up kept or not. My Independence is too valuable to me it never seems to get beyond that point. I think I always escape in the end. Even if its only illusory.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are two, one short term and one for a longer term

1) I frequent a bar that is about halfway between my job and home. Not the best place, but the owner is smart. Only higher really attractive woman to be his bartenders. One of them always stays behind to match up the money. The idea is I come back after closing time, either masked or not, that varies. Forcing or tricking my way inside. Grabbing the tender, and spending the entire evening screwing her over the pool table. Using cues and bottles on her when I am too tired.

2) Longer range. Finding a victim who appeals to me. Can be about any good looking woman. Stalking for weeks, months. Until I know every ascpet of her life, all her friends. One day when she is coming home, I stop in on the street asking for directions. A chemical rag comes over her mouth and I quickly transport her to my home. Using my knowledge of her to keep her semi-willing with threats against her friends. Only occassionally forcing myself on her but slowly bending her mind to my will. until she willingly comes out with me to pick up new prey. Helping me rape them.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
Jennifer

Jennifer has initial reputation

My fantasies are very fluid (no pun intended). Some months I don't fantasize at all, and others I spend half the day thinking about what that man right there, right next to me on the bus, the big one in the business suit whose eyes keep sliding to my stocking-clad legs, is thinking about doing to me.

My favorite fantasy, right now, is that one of the partners at my firm keeps me working late one night, and forces himself on me, overpowering me, threatening my job, telling me that nobody would believe me over him. I acquiesce, too afraid of him, of his stature and his power, to truly fight as he rapes me on top of the conference room table, my heels fallen on the floor, my stockings still wrapped around one foot as he rides me, stroking my face, telling me what a good worker I am and how much I'm going to enjoy my new position.

The next day I'm a wreck, not knowing what to do. Sometimes nothing happens for a few days, but at some point he calls me into his office, or tells me to stay late to help him, and he uses me again (the details vary greatly depending on my mood). Over time, he begins to force me to cum, using it to humiliate me, to demonstrate that he's giving me what I really want, what I really needs. Slowly, surely, he turns me into his sexual slave, putting me in more and more humiliating and degrading situations, forcing me to act in horrible, horrible ways....
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #7
MGB

MGB Level 1 (100+)MGB Level 1 (100+)

Jennifer, such a terrible situation for you to endure..... surely, after you confide the details to me, since I'm obviously so trustworthy, I can spirt you away to a *cough* *cough* FAR safer situation.
MGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:12 AM   #8
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

My favorite fantasy is having a choice of victims. Such as the scene from the Hitchhiker when the crazed lunatic has all four of the girls bound and helpless and has his choice of who to fuck first as the others watch knowing that eventually it will be their turn. Of course in the movie the guy is a crazy idiot, and decides to fuck two of the girls at once, and for some reason that I could not discern has to cut their hands free to get his dick inside them. (???) Then after banging one of the girls a few strokes he abandons his now completly mobile victim turning his back on her as her starts to fuck the other girl. COMPLETELY IGNORING HIS NOW FREE VICTIM; who promptly sneaks up behind him with plastic wrap and with the help of the other girl suffocates him. How is even a crazy man that stupid?
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:31 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

see a man like freddie or jigsaw would have all the bases covered
Old 10-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #10
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

It just seems like it should be such a simple thing to figure out, once she's tied up don't untie her. But I think a guy like Freddie or Jigsaw would probably have too much blood for my taste. I can just imagine myself screaming at the screen: "No you idiot, don't cut her, fuck her!" Would you really want to be raped by a charred corpse like Freddie?

Last edited by Legosi; 10-07-2010 at 04:53 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:53 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

well thats true! god.. I woudnt want the Watcher let alone jigsaw or freddie.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:59 AM   #12
Legosi
Privileged Member

And keeping an eye on the other girls would be half the fun. Watching their reactions as you flipped her over and spread her cheeks apart with your hands, taunting them as you ride their friend. "Who wants to be next?" First one to break eye contact "wins".
Old 10-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

my favourite fantasy is to be the victim girl in this http://www.hardsextube.com/video/885...o-lesbian-rape
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #14
Jennifer

Jennifer has initial reputation

Oh. I had never even considered that.... Someone at work I trust; someone who notices that I’m not acting the same, someone who pushes me to tell them what’s wrong. I confide in them, half fearful and half hopeful. I’m betrayed, of course, with the person I trust becoming yet another person free to use my body for their pleasure.

How, though? How does this betrayal occur? I can think of one or two ways, but neither feel quite right.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:42 AM   #15
scarletembrace

Freddie..perhaps,that would be one intense wet dream...I dont know about Jigsaw though may be just a bit too intense...for me.
Jennifer perhaps you had both been drinking they took you out to just forget about everything thats been going on in your life,you go back to theirs because its the easiest option and they had gained your trust... they would typically be trustworthy but are just a terrible drunk... you were willing to let them go as far as cuddles... because you started to become attracted to this person in the support they had offered but they wouldnt take no for an answer...soon a cuddle turned into brutal rape.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
Old 11-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #16
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Oh. I had never even considered that.... Someone at work I trust; someone who notices that I’m not acting the same, someone who pushes me to tell them what’s wrong. I confide in them, half fearful and half hopeful. I’m betrayed, of course, with the person I trust becoming yet another person free to use my body for their pleasure.

How, though? How does this betrayal occur? I can think of one or two ways, but neither feel quite right.
Perhaps the person you trust is in HR, always been very nice to you, cheerful, helpful, paid you a bit more attention than is professionally necessary... you think they might fancy you a bit, which pleases you, but they aren't powerful or threatening like your boss is. So they call you in for an informal meeting, they're concerned, a bit nervous about asking you about it, but determined to help, and eventually, although it takes a lot of courage (and quite a few tears) to confide in anyone but especially a man, it all comes out. He is very shocked, embarrassed, doesn't know exactly what to say but states awkwardly straight out how terrible it is, how he will sort it out - he's very determined. Nothing will do but to call your boss in for a formal complaint hearing... you're reluctant but he persuades you that you don't have to suffer this treatment, he'll see your boss gets exactly what's coming to him. You start to look up to your HR friend a bit, perhaps he is stronger than you realised but kind with it...

At the meeting (dressed confidently in a new suit, hose, make-up, to make you feel determined and maybe subconsciously to taunt your boss with what he can no longer have), you enjoy watching as your ally firmly puts your case to your boss, presents all the evidence, your statement, his diary entries of unexplained "meetings", even some security tapes showing when you were kept late and left looking upset.

When he says "So I thought the best thing to do was to come to you straight away, sir, before she could pass her story onto anyone else." and your boss thanks him, it shocks you so much you can do little to resist as your boss instructs him to hold you face down over the table while you are punished... and then, sobbing, welted, your new clothes ruined, taken.. and then as his reward your HR representative is allowed "sloppy seconds" use of your holes.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

When I was a kid, 13 or 14 maybe, one of my Mom's friends got pregnant and I popped wood every time I saw her. Once she had the baby, not so much. That's the only time in my life a pregnant woman had that effect on me.

Lately my big fantasy has been to own a girl, not just her body but her soul. She doesnt have to love me, in fact it's better if she loathes me. But she is mine to do with as I please, she is mine to share with whom I please. To have absolute and complete control over her, to the point where no threats or chains are required. To the point where just a glance will suffice.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I had a similar experience Mac, though mine hasn't worn off.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #19
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

On the subject of mothers (though not mothers to be) a particular fantasy of mine has always been to break into the home of a single mother with an 18 year old daughter, capturing both of them, their attractive young Hispanic maid, and one or two of the daughters friends. I would bind, blindfold, and gag everyone but the mother, hurling them into a pile upon the bed.

Then, standing over the other women, I would molest the helpless mother and whisper into her ear, giving her two choices. Either she could sit there and watch me rape her daughter or she could pick one of the other women, making it clear who was being picked and what they were being picked for by loudly describing them in insulting words ("Rape her! Rape the stupid little Hispanic bitch! Do whatever you want to the worthless slut, just leave my daughter alone!"), and fuck her daughter herself. No toys, only with her fingers and tongue.

If she could make her daughter cum against her will, I would tell her, then both she and her daughter would be spared. If she refused to pick, then she could sit and watch as I rape and torture her daughter while leaving all the others alone.

Of course, in the end, no matter what she picked, I would rape them all anyway. She, in particular, I would lash together chest-to-chest with her daughter and slide in and out of each as I pleased, laughing at her all the while.

When I left them at last, I would leave them bound in a 69 position, each woman with a vibrator her mouth that was shoved into the pussy of her unwilling partner.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Lowkey, that is why I like you.

Well said.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote