Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The perfect fantasy rapist

When you are thinking about rape or having fantasies, what drives your fantasies? I'm particularly talking about the men playing the key role. Do you just think about the rape, in which the rapist is faceless or just some random guy? Or does your fantasy revolve around the man and not just the rape aspect of the fantasy?

As for me...my fantasies are nothing without the man being exactly who I want him to be. My fantasies always include a rapist whom I know and have very strong sexual feelings for. It may be a guy I know personally or a guy I dont know (athlete or celebrity) but have a very strong sexual attraction to. It always involve a hunt though, so my rapist cannot just be random. I have to know what he's thinking and what his intentions are. In my fantasies, the rape doesnt even play a key role. Its the hunt.

What always gets me into fantasy mode is the way they look or act. A mean look, or a certain look, the way they move their bodies, the way they talk or look at me. The way their eyes follow me as if I'm being raped already in their minds *drool* God I love men.

A random guy in my fantasy will absolutely not do.

What other aspects or characteristics must your rapist have? What is your ideal rapist?

For me...I always like my rapist to be somewhat dark in appearance and have an almost desperate criminal-like look about them...I love tattoos...but not stupid meaningless tattoos. I really like prison tats. Oh, and I like them big and strong. He also has to want me. To desire me. To hold me up on a pedestal so high that what he does to me almost kills him inside.

*I have a friend whom whenever I point out a guy who I like or think is attractive she goes "OMG, he is scary. I'm scared!" haha!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-26-2009 at 07:38 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mmmm, Somebody who becomes completly obsessed with me, dillusional, yes,to want me,desire me overwhelmingly emotionally and physically and cant take it anymore.

Somebody who longs for my affections to be returned, who believes he loves me. Who becomes so fascinated in me...he goes to all lengths to capture it all.

Somebody whooooooo thinks that every little thing is me secretly acting out my subconcious feelings for him,he just needs to bring them out.....

Who fantasies about just touching me, his fingers running down my neck the warmth coming off of my body and that on its own is enough to drive him crazy and when he is touching my breasts, is both taken by his lust and the delight of just having his hands on my soft skin. He tastes my lips and The tears and the mascara running down my cheek is delighted upon he wants to see me suffer, suffer for fighting my true feelings, he doesnt really want to hurt me... but its my fault and these are the consequences.

The smell of my hair and the vanilla on my wrists just pushing him further. He knows his power over me in the pulse in my wrist,the blood pumping through my veins for him as he forces his cock deep in side of me,into my tight young fertile warm pussy as it clings on to him, That is his way of taking me,the rope around my neck and ankles show me I can not resist him.

He makes it hurt as he fucks me, he wants me to feel the pain that I have caused.*Believes in his dillusions*.

My body fighting underneath him both turns him on and makes him more angry,How dare I continue to try to resist him! His cock throbbing Thats it he thinks.. "I am going to cum inside of you",he whispers in my ear,we are going to be One now, we can finally be together..

"Please..no,I will do anything,Uhhh DONT! Please " I beg.

Our bare skin,bodily fluids... sweat.Our cum... and raw flesh meeting when his hard cock explodes with warm sticky cum,filling me completly totally unwillingly...sticking to my pussy walls,bringing me to tears,he is becoming apart of me, making me his,ensuring that I am only released once he knows its too late to return to my own ways.

And as the lights go out, keeps me restrained next to him in bed and just befor he decides to rest for the night, his thumb on my lower lip and he looks into my terrified eyes,then bends down and is thrilled by the sensation of having my soft lips pressed up against his,finally.

After he gets ready for bed, holds a knife to my throat tells me all the things he has planned for the two of us , tells me sweet dreams as I have no choice but to speak loving words befor I cry myself to sleep.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 05-31-2009 at 10:55 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:03 AM   #3
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only time I've fantasized about a specific guy who I know raping me is if it was somebody I can't stand or can't stand me. I have to really dislike the guy in order for the rape\humiliation to turn me on. I want the guy to hate me as much as I hate him but also be turned on enough to use rape as a revenge\punishmentfor whatever I've done or he thinks I've done. A physical attraction is nice but not necessary for me to have a rape fantasy.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What Crimson Desire said hot!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

I would love to have somebody become obsessed with me,to the point they would do whatever they had to do to have me, even tie me up,rape,impreginate and kidnap me. That to me..is more then a sexual fantasy but...an emotional one as well. So my perfect rapist is somebody i would imagine to be close to me in some way an exboyfriend,a close friend. The intention behind the rape would be to keep me.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.
Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
scarletembrace is offline   Reply With Quote