Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #81
Autumn

Autumn has initial reputation

Now that my finals are over, I can answer part of this! I think that incest fantasies are good because there is an element of power there that just isn't present in other types of relationships. Since I am a girl, I am of course thinking along the lines of trapped girl forced by father/uncle/older stepbrother, and the invisible power that is present in that relationship is a major factor, such as having to submit--repeatedly--to horrors and stay silent to 'keep the family together', or something. Or to be given over by 'Mom' (again, not real family) to my stepfather, in exchange for...who knows--maybe some nice jewellery, or something. Or to have to be the halftime entertainment at dad's Superbowl party because I didn't clean my room...again. With all of those things, it's the power, the lack of escape/having no options, and so forth. ...at least for me. As you said, we are all different. I think that for others, there *is* an issue of blood relation and the taboo-ness of it (I just made up a new woid!), but that's not it for me.

Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:19 PM   #82
Ashrak

Ashrak has initial reputation

1. male
2. 19
3. 5
4. both
5. Duh (look above)
6. lost count after 60
7. 12
14. Someone i know quite well (Evil grin)...
15. Somewhere dark where her screams will never be heard
16. 1-on-1 Gangrape is too easy.
17. brutally so
18. define weapon
19. on the flesh
20. yes
21. No, i want her to suffer.
22. too easy.
23. Bisexual
24. yes. I want her to fight then know she failed.
25. yes
26. everywhere
27. always
28. Always
29. Always
30. yes
31. Never
32. no
33. Black. (Except for that one "special" person)
34. no
37. no
38. no one
39. It starts with me being romantic, then slapping the bitch after roughly kissing her. then things escalate...
40. yes
41. 100%
42. sure, why not

Last edited by Ashrak; 12-15-2006 at 12:37 AM.
Ashrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #83
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

So nathan, is this survey about done yet?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:28 PM   #84
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Done yet?

It does seem to be slowing down. I'll tally the results when I can. It may be a few days, or even after the holidays before I have the time. In the meantime, if anyone would like to add their answers, there are still 11 survey days 'til Christmas!

-Nathan

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:50 AM   #85
Curious

Curious has initial reputation

Is it to late to do this?

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 31
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? about 5 years ago
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? always the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? nope never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?alot everyday
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 2-3 unless i'm online playing then it's more
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? usually stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) alot of diffrent places but usually outdoors or basement
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? usually just one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? slapped
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? not really
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? usually
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Curious
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? always
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? everywhere
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? doesn't really matter
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. i like toys
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? nope you did a great job
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes please
Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #86
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Done yet?

It does seem to be slowing down. I'll tally the results when I can. It may be a few days, or even after the holidays before I have the time. In the meantime, if anyone would like to add their answers, there are still 11 survey days 'til Christmas!

-Nathan

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *

Nathan,

Have you posted else where on "other" boards, PM me if you need some help with links.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:59 AM   #87
JessicaRaven

JessicaRaven has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaRaven

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Transgender (pre-op mtf ts)
2. Your age? 29
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 22 or so
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 4 to 5
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? at least once
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) in a car, or taken to a hotel room
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? n/a
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? yes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? all over my face and body
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never occasionally
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? sometimes I imagine myself as asian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. forced bestiality
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? think its pretty good as is
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure
JessicaRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:11 PM   #88
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious
Is it to late to do this?
No, not too late at all to do this, Curious. Thanks, Curious and Raven for your responses!

-Nathan

* Honesty is the original aphrodisiac *
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #89
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 34
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Since may be four years or so ....
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Always the rapeist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Once or twice weekly
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? .... not so regularly *blushes*
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? With someone i know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedrooms
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Just one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Slapped some times
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? .....
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No, though a little rough is okey
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? On the tummy/boobs of the victim
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionaly
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Am not exactly huge so ....
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Yes , Indian mostly , some times i venture out thinking about ....
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? .......
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Spouse
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I always rip cloths , with force, in my fantasies
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Can't think of any right now
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:15 PM   #90
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

2. Your age? 19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 11
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5 ish?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? it varies
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) I don't really think about the setting
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? usually one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? usually
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?used
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? sometimes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? more like...asexual (I don't like sex and I stopped liking guys in that way (I don't like girls either))
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Hmm no
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? N/A
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? I used to never include anal but now I do often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Never
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? Big?
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? No
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Sort of but not really...
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Someone new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? I get turned on while thinking about it but it's upsetting at the same time. Also, if I try acting it out, I actually don't want to do it anymore and it's scary.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Where people are from, what they do for a living, if they enjoy "normal sex", if they have any other fetishes/fantasies, favourite position
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes please
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 01:51 AM   #91
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
hmmm not sure...
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
always rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
nope, not even once
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
too many
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
hmmm both about the same... some times if i write stories in the story I dont know them but I base their body on someone i know...
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
bedrooms, concrete floors, basements, dungeons - depends on the mood
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
either 1 on one or if im feeling daring 2 on 1
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
a little bit
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
yes, but only as as tool of control
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
intimidation
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
hmmm normally no...
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
stories i write yes, things in my head no - a lot harder to write with them resisting if that makes sense...
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
every now and then
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
straight all the way
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
mouth pussy ass or hair, every now and then breasts
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Very, very often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
normally more of forced head if that makes sense...
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
depends on the scene - normally no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never ever
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
yes, normally 7.5 - 8
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
ummm I like tan women, not like latina or ethnic or anything... just tan - kinda hard to explain with words
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no - normally i only say cock size and basic body build
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
no
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
favorite rape position, favorite rape girl body type
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
40/41 dunno what % that is
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
ummm sure if it isnt too much trouble.

edit: Hope i wasnt too late >.<

Last edited by theman; 12-24-2006 at 01:57 AM.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:19 AM   #92
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
40/41 dunno what % that is
<
Kudos for your honesty there, TheMan. I have to say it's been hard to believe so many claims of 100% honesty on this. Don't y'all think?

I agree with Nathan's siggy, honesty IS sexy! But if you're not willing to be completely honest, at least ADMIT that you're not being completely honest!

my 2 cents,

Nancy
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:25 AM   #93
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Haha, the only problem is, in the case of my lie it was an insignificant one, but some people might still say that they lied, but it could affect it more...
Old 12-27-2006, 03:29 AM   #94
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
Haha, the only problem is, in the case of my lie it was an insignificant one, but some people might still say that they lied, but it could affect it more...
If it was as insignificant as you claim... then why lie about it??
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:39 AM   #95
theman
Privileged Member

Gah, I worded it bad. It was insignificant to the validity of the results since it would most likely throw the results way off, but significant to me.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:17 AM   #96
Smoking

Smoking has initial reputation

I am male

2. Your age?

Rapist.

No.

6 or so times.

0.86 times a day.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Someone I know.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Cinema, park.

One on one.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
No, but the sex is rough and painful.

My penis.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
I threaten my vicitim with my penis.

No, not really. A little bit.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes, usually. Often the victim is drugged.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Yes, molestation is as common as rape.

Straight.

Yes.

No.

N/A

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often.

No.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
No.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
No.

Not really. My gf is a shit actor.

Was with my gf.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Nope, none that I can think of.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Not really.

90%+
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Yes please.
Smoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:54 PM   #97
NorthShoreKitty

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14 or 15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? nope
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 4 or 5
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 2-3 times
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both depending on how brutal the person seems
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? a park jogging, at home or work
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? usually just one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? oh yes..thats the best part. makes it more exciting
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? usually knives
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? all the above..the more threatening, the better
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? sometimes if I want it to be quick
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? nope
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bisexual
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside me or allover my face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? yes, the bigger the more painful..sometimes 10 or more inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? yes, i always see the victim as myself
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? no since my rapist always has a mask on
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? spouse
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yea sure why not
Old 12-27-2006, 11:12 PM   #98
JuicyGirl804

JuicyGirl804 has initial reputation

2. Your age? 21
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Sometimes
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?1
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) No Specific Setting
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? intimidation only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?yes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? bisexual
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? all different kinds of places
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? BIG!
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often ?
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Never
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
JuicyGirl804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #99
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Mostly female

2. Your age?

Christ...err, 8/9? I know, I know...

Victim - Always!!

not usually, no

like, all the time... I think I may be an addict.

^ see above

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
Yup

9. If yes, how many incidents?
Just the one

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
No, I couldn't deal with my mother going all 'fight fight fight' about it..

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
Nope

12. If yes, how many incidents?
-

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
-

Half & half, mostly about my husband as he is the evil/sadistic personality I desire, but sometimes it's just random strangers with the same sort of personalities...

Almost 90% of the time - It's in a deep forest. Where noone can hear you scream! I just enjoy being hunted

Both, mostly 1 on 1, occasionally gangrape.

Damn right, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelete (no offence intended to peeps who don't like that tho).

Every time.

Both!

Sometimes .. it's all related to the 'theme' I guess.

again, sometimes..

That does play a part, yes

Straight now, used to be quite Bi, but since husband I've kind of settled

Always

YES lol

Everywhere!

Occasionally

Often

Always

mm....yes, eventually

Never!

I'm always happy with 7 - 7.5 inches... beyond that No!

It doesn't bother me too much.

I hate to sound racist - usually caucasian altho I have nothing against other ethnicies getting in on the action, lol

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
yup.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
NO.

A few times

Spouse <3

Like gaggirl, I'd add stuff about uniforms, being hunted, other fetishes.. etc

^ above

100% honest - I'm not ashamed of anything I've been through/fantasized about/done

Yes please I'm curious!
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:50 PM   #100
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts
Default Response to poll

1. Male
2. 30
3. 16
4. -ist
5. yes
6. every day
7. once or twice
8. yes and no (I'll explain elsewhere)
9. if yes, many
10. no (see previous answers)
11. no