Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2007, 03:02 PM   #201
Sean

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male.
2. Your age? Early twenties.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Early teens, I guess.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Maybe once or twice.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? barely once.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No.
9. If yes, how many incidents? -
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) -
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No.
12. If yes, how many incidents? -
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? -
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Celebrity rape.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) A bedroom, any bedroom.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? It can do.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? It can do.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Either.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? It can do.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Yes.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? No.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? -
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? not sure.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Any.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? -
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. -
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #202
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy
Bet the original purpose ended months ago, but since there are current postings, I'll add mine too.
We're still going strong, Sephy. Thanks for your response. Thanks to Sean, Beth Nicole, TabooLover, Khaibit and Sexy Stewie also for your responses.

We're going to get these all tabulated, I do promise, but in the meantime, feel free to add your responses if you wish.

nathan
Old 05-13-2007, 07:18 AM   #203
SexyMami

SexyMami has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? for as long as I can remember.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? many times
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? sometimes all day long
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? 3 times
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) none
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? stranger and sometimes by a celebrity
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom, outdoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? being spanked
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? forced against my will, overpowered
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? everywhere, in my mouth, my face and inside of me
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ocassionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ocassionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never no
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes. extra large
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
Old 05-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #204
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
male

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
16 i think

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
repist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
never

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
a few times

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
a few times

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
no

9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
no

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
dont care in my fantasy i know everyone. every star every girl i know them for sure ^^

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
different. theres no common setting

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
one on one for 90%

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
if she needs to be slapped to shut her mouth i would do so

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
no

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
no

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
no

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
50%

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
different. inside or on the victim

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
rarely

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
No, but its still great to force her body against her will ^^

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
no

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
no

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
no

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
yes

partner

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
i love the fantasy about forced impregnation.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
dont think so

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
sure
Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #205
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation

I am a male

2. Your age?
30 to 40 years

15 years old

The Rapist

Yes I like the idea of being raped by a woman

3 times a week

once

No

none

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
Does not apply

No! Absolutely not! I never would

ZERO!

No one should admit to commiting any felony

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
No I think of strange pretty women to fantasy rape

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Bedroom and a quite plush office

One male rapist and one female victim

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Rarely but yes.

Yes. Rape at gunpoint. Love it

Weapons are used as itimidation only

No just sex

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Sometimes

Heterosexual

Yes at the start of the rape only

No only imagined

Her pussy or Anus

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
rarely but yes

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Very Often

Yes!

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
NO

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Yes White women

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
A White Male

NO

Restricted from answering

Yes!

Some one new to me

I like a brief struggle with the man and woman and after he pentrates her I like her to calm down and become orgasmic. I also like women who rape men.

How do you feel about women who rape men?
What is your favorite posistion for fantasy rape?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
99%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Yes I would
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:38 AM   #206
Davidman

I am protesting The asking of 3 Questions (11, 12, and 13)

I was glad to take the survey, but I will go on record as officially protesting one of the questions. The question that ask if you have been convicted or commited rape. Even you have never commited those crimes you should never admit to it. It puts a certain burden on the owners of this site if anyone admits to any kind of felony.

Let's a man just gets out of prison, nathan. You don't just walk up to him and ask what was he in for. They do that in the movies but not in real life

Suppose he told you any of the following.

1. I was in for murder.
2. I was in for felony assualt against my mother.
3. I was in for rape of child.
4. I was in for stealing from the Make a Wish Foundation.

Those are some pretty low and subhuman crimes. Now if he answers your question, it shifts the responsibly to whoever he told. You would then know that you are dealing with a child killer , or low down theif. If you continued to associate with him, you would be risking how other would now treat you.

Like I said, that for the survey but I will bring my feeling to the attention of the owners.

Sincerely Davidman
Old 05-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #207
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
I am protesting The asking of 3 Questions (11, 12, and 13)

I was glad to take the survey, but I will go on record as officially protesting one of the questions. The question that ask if you have been convicted or commited rape. Even you have never commited those crimes you should never admit to it. It puts a certain burden on the owners of this site if anyone admits to any kind of felony.

Let's a man just gets out of prison, nathan. You don't just walk up to him and ask what was he in for. They do that in the movies but not in real life

Suppose he told you any of the following.

1. I was in for murder.
2. I was in for felony assualt against my mother.
3. I was in for rape of child.
4. I was in for stealing from the Make a Wish Foundation.

Those are some pretty low and subhuman crimes. Now if he answers your question, it shifts the responsibly to whoever he told. You would then know that you are dealing with a child killer , or low down theif. If you continued to associate with him, you would be risking how other would now treat you.

Like I said, that for the survey but I will bring my feeling to the attention of the owners.

Sincerely Davidman
Davidman,

I appreciate hearing your perspective on the above issues. I also respectfully disagree with you.

My main intention by asking the question was to demonstrate one of my hypotheses, which was that people who fantasize about rape are not rapists, in the large majority of cases. The results support that conclusion, although the veracity of those results can certainly be questioned.

To your points about responsibility and 'knowledge' of crimes that a person may have committed... while we can debate one's moral and ethical responsibility, and in particular that of the owners of the site, there are many reasons that there is not a legal responsibility in this situation, it seems to me... not the least of which is that people's statements online are not easily established as factual, and the site owners do not know "who" the people are who are making these statements. I could go on... but I'm not a lawyer, and I suspect no one really cares what I think about legal responsibility here.

As far as knowing what crimes a person may have committed... I don't think it is wrong to ask, and personally, I'd rather KNOW, than NOT know... then process that information along with whatever else I know about the person, and go from there.

I hope this is helpful as you think about this, and again thank you for raising an interesting topic.

nathan
Old 05-26-2007, 01:10 PM   #208
Davidman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Davidman,I appreciate hearing your perspective on the above issues. I also respectfully disagree with you.
My main intention by asking the question was to demonstrate one of my hypotheses, which was that people who fantasize about rape are not rapists, in the large majority of cases. The results support that conclusion, although the veracity of those results can certainly be questioned.

To your points about responsibility and 'knowledge' of crimes that a person may have committed... while we can debate one's moral and ethical responsibility, and in particular that of the owners of the site, there are many reasons that there is not a legal responsibility in this situation, it seems to me... not the least of which is that people's statements online are not easily established as factual, and the site owners do not know "who" the people are who are making these statements. I could go on... but I'm not a lawyer, and I suspect no one really cares what I think about legal responsibility here.
As far as knowing what crimes a person may have committed... I don't think it is wrong to ask, and personally, I'd rather KNOW, than NOT know... then process that information along with whatever else I know about the person, and go from there. I hope this is helpful as you think about this, and again thank you for raising an interesting topic.
nathan
An interesting response back to me in a respectful, non flaming manner. Thank you Natan. Now, In your heart you know you are wrong. You would not walk up to people you know who just got out of state prison and ask what they were in for. Sure you may be curious, but unless they are going to your roomates, you won't ask. As far as asking on the board. I need not say anything else. Even though most people have never been convicted of a felony here, on you poll, person after person is avoiding and leaving your poll selection asking that question BLANK. You claim no one knows who they are, so why should we fear anything.

We should fear admiting to felonies on this board, becuase this board read I.P addresses. You may not know who the members are but they have to post an navigate on this board. If you have knowlege about member JOE-BLOW then you will treat him differently. Suppose he was child molester, then he started asking for some video of young women (about 18 years old)....You don't honor his request or respond to his post because you know he is working his way down to underage. No one is anonymous as far as your "visual handle" that post to this board. .

I am not try to shoot down your poll because after all, I answered every question or left a comment. Nice, neat and color coded. I love surveys. Still don't believe you should ask question like. YOu can see you are not getting an answer 90% of the time on those questions? Members are leaving them blank.

Natan one question Sir, Why is Rape Board member after member, refusing to confirm or even deny they have ever commited a felony, Nathan? I think you will find the answer is as I state. Theirs names are not anonymous amoung the members of this board. Also they don't believe this board had the security to admit to such things.

That's my point Natan. Thanks for listening Sir.

Sincerley DAVE

Last edited by Davidman; 05-27-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #209
Evander Crumb

Evander Crumb has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

15-16

I don't participate in my fantasies

... excpet for a few times trying to imagine what it would be like to be a female victim

1 on average

Depends on the day

Nope

Of course not

Semi-stranger

Gardens, living rooms, public

Gang

No

Nah

Nah

Yea

Not typically, but sometimes

Straight

Some

Yea

Inside

Ossasionally

Often

Often

No, never

Never

Not important

White

White

No

No

No

Forced ass licking

Dunno

90%

Post 'em here, why don'tcha

Last edited by Evander Crumb; 05-28-2007 at 07:35 AM.
Evander Crumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #210
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male

2. Your age?

15-16

rapist; but would also like to watch

Never

Often

Sometimes never, sometimes often

No

No

Stranger

Forest, dungeon, bedroom, car

Both, but gang is better

Only what is needed to break her resistence

No

No

Yea

No

Straight

Yes

Yes!

Face or mouth

Ossasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,

Always

Often

No

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely Never

Never

Not important, but big is better ;-)

White is better

Not important, but black is cool

No

No

Yes, but not too hard

Partner

I like dirty talking and some screaming by the victim during the "action"

Dunno

95%

Post 'em here
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:19 AM   #211
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
An interesting response back to me in a respectful, non flaming manner. Thank you Natan. Now, In your heart you know you are wrong. You would not walk up to people you know who just got out of state prison and ask what they were in for. Sure you may be curious, but unless they are going to your roomates, you won't ask. As far as asking on the board. I need not say anything else. Even though most people have never been convicted of a felony here, on you poll, person after person is avoiding and leaving your poll selection asking that question BLANK. You claim no one knows who they are, so why should we fear anything.

We should fear admiting to felonies on this board, becuase this board read I.P addresses. You may not know who the members are but they have to post an navigate on this board. If you have knowlege about member JOE-BLOW then you will treat him differently. Suppose he was child molester, then he started asking for some video of young women (about 18 years old)....You don't honor his request or respond to his post because you know he is working his way down to underage. No one is anonymous as far as your "visual handle" that post to this board. .

I am not try to shoot down your poll because after all, I answered every question or left a comment. Nice, neat and color coded. I love surveys. Still don't believe you should ask question like. YOu can see you are not getting an answer 90% of the time on those questions? Members are leaving them blank.

Natan one question Sir, Why is Rape Board member after member, refusing to confirm or even deny they have ever commited a felony, Nathan? I think you will find the answer is as I state. Theirs names are not anonymous amoung the members of this board. Also they don't believe this board had the security to admit to such things.

That's my point Natan. Thanks for listening Sir.

Sincerley DAVE
Thanks, Robert and Evander for your replies.

Davidman, I guess you and I simply disagree. I certainly agree with you that it is a provocative question and that people who have raped someone might not be willing to answer it honestly. That said, I must also correct your observation about people not answering the question. Almost all respondents have answered the question. There was, however, a misunderstanding on the board for a brief time that resulted in some answers being deleted, hence your observation. Those questions were initially answered by the respondents, however.

nathan
Old 05-29-2007, 01:06 AM   #212
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

1. Are you male? female? transgender? F
2. Your age? 46
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 7 bondage, 13-14 rape
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? V
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? rarely
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? depends
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? at most 6, but sometimes not at all
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Y
9. If yes, how many incidents? 1
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? N
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually those I know of, but don't know personally
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) his house/place
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? usually 1:1, but sometimes gangrape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? N
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? N
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? N
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Y
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? N
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Y
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Y
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside me
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Very thick and long
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? N
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? N
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? N
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? N
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Y
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Lover or New
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. - bondage
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 99%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:59 AM   #213
rayne

rayne has initial reputation
Default Rayne

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 20's
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? for as long as I can remember.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? many times
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? many times weekly
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? once
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) none
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom, office, van, etc.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? what ever it takes to subdue me, usually bound and gagged. Spanking and whipping. Breast bondage and crotch roping. Wax and ice. Tickling.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? not terribly violent
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? forced against my will, overpowered, tied up, gagged, tormented sexually, touched and sexed inappropriately, fondled, controlled, etc.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? drunk
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? everywhere, in my mouth, my face and inside of me
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Ocassionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Ocassionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Yes
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? someone new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Prolonged bondage in connection with rape is what I prefer.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Bondage related. What kind of emotional responses are related in the process -- I'm my case, fear, excitelment, guilt, ashamed, sadness (crying).
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #214
mynameislexi

mynameislexi has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to mynameislexi

Female
2. Your age?
Ever since I was abused. 3 or 4.
Victim
Never
20 times?
At least three times a day
Yes
Too many to remember
Never reported.
No
Stranger Rape
Bedroom that I can tied up in.
Gangrape is prefered.
Always
Knives, guns
Knives - both, guns - intimidation only
Always
There is always violence. Lots of.
No drugs or alcohol. They need to be completely awake and aware.
Mostly Straight.
Yes
Yes
Vagina and mouth
27. Do your scenes include anal rape?
Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?
Always
Sometimes.
31. Do your scenes include family members?
Never
Big?
not important at all.
Yes
No
No
Virgin rape is the most exciting
100%
Yes
Let my blood run cold and free"
mynameislexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #215
curious_gal

curious_gal has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? FEMALE
2. Your age? 19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 16ish
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? VICTIM
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? UNSURE
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? UNSURE
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? YES
9. If yes, how many incidents? ONCE
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) NO
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? BOTH,BUT MAINLY STRANGER RAPE
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) BEDROOM, THEIR HOUSE, ALLEYWAY
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? BOTH, BUT GENERALLY ONE ON ONE
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? NO
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? SOMETIMES, BUT ONLY TO THREATEN, NOT TO USE
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? SEE ABOVE
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? NO
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? SOBER
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? BISEXUAL
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? YES
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? MOUTH/VAGINA
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never RARELY
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never OFTEN
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? NO
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NOT IMPORTANT
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? NOT IMPORTANT
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? NOT IMPORTANT
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? NO
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? NO
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N/A
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. N/A
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? N/A
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? YES
curious_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:13 AM   #216
nathan

Default data

Hi y'all,

I just wanted you to know that with the hack attack on RB, we lost a few posts on this thread. I had backed up posts through June 12th, so those who posted their answers before that date you can be assured that your answers will be included in the survey results.

If anyone posted on the thread between June 12th and June 21st, and you'd like to re-post your message or survey responses, please do.

If any of you who posted recently have questions about whether your particular surveys have been preserved or not, feel free to PM me and ask. If you'd like to re-post them, I will provide you with the backup I have of your own post so that you can re-post. I won't post the answers of others myself.

Cheers,

nathan
Old 06-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #217
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default survey answer

Male
2. Your age?
rapist
No
No
N/A
N/A
No
N/A
N/A
rape with someone I know
my bedroom
one on one scenes
slapped: yes, punched: no
no
N/A
Yes
No
No
Straight
Yes
Yes
The victim's tits
Occasionally
Occasionally
Occasionally
No
my sister: Rarely, my cousin: Often (if cousin is considered a "family member")
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes (but it only lasted for 10 seconds because we were just fooling around, does that count?)
It was with my sister
Yes. The missing elements are:
1). Licking the victim's pussy, tits, ass, etc.
2). Kissing the victim's face.
3). Grabs the victim back when she tries to escape
4). Saying dirty and degrading stuff to her.
5). Sometimes I'll tie up the victim.
6). Forces her to have orgasm and ask her how she feels, and she has no choice but to say yes (because it is the truth!).
7). Forces her to shit (i.e. this is like a combination of rape and scat).
8). She cries and I masturbate over this.

Yes. Here are some suggestions:
1). (For rapists) Do you like to rape someone who is younger/older than you? If so, how old?
2). (For victims) Do you like to be raped by someone who is younger/older than you? If so, how old?

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:56 AM   #218
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Remember this threat

I just want to bring this threat back to your memory.
Seems to me that a lot of new members have not seen it yet.
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:16 AM   #219
Nipple_Licker

Nipple_Licker has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 42
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Early teens
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
Many
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Several
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Well.. technically yes..When I was 8 or so my baby sitter stripped me naked and blew me..but I didnt exactly resist after awhile either.
9. If yes, how many incidents? One
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Most often someone I know.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) My living room.
One on One ( usually)
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes, but as an attention getter..never to harm.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Usually no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?Threats and Intimidation only.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Not much.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Usually
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Her mouth/face.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Often.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Always, both ways.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes, reluctantly.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Occasionally.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NO
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Usually Not,,but when so.. Asian.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? NO
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Same as Question #8
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Lover
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly: Tieing her down.. making her husband or father watch.Sometimes to pay off a debt.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? (Yes..if this one isnt crossing the line) If you knew you could rape someone and get away with it..would you?
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes

Last edited by Nipple_Licker; 07-29-2007 at 05:30 AM.
Nipple_Licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:27 AM   #220
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

Maybe 12

Both

Absolutely

Quite a lot

A few

Hmm not really

Office(insane huh? )

One-on-one

Very little violence

No

No

Yes

No

Straight

Oh absolutely

Sometimes

In the mouth

Often

Rarely

Always

Hell yeah, that is the most common fantasy I have

No, that would freak me out

No, that is not very interesting to me

Oh yeah. Even though I am Indian, I always think about these black-white rape fantasies. Sometimes set in the slavery period and all that. Wierd.
Mostly a white woman.

Same as above. Here a black man. Although the reverse scenario is also tempting.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? - No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? - No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? - No
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Nothing else
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) - 100%, why not?
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? - Yes
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote