Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-18-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
MTL1991

MTL1991 has initial reputation
Default Feeling Confused

I have had rape fantasies for years, mainly about raping girls I know. But over the last year, I have fantasized about being raped, myself. This is very confusing to me, as I do not find men hot, yet have these fantasies. This has me wondering if I am bisexual or what exactly.
MTL1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:45 PM   #2
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Don't worry too much about labeling yourself. People tend to want to draw hard dividing lines and define categories of hetero/bi/homosexuality, but it's really more of a continuum. The best-known description of this is the Kinsey Scale, first published in the late 1940's. The Wikipedia article is a good starting point.

Quote:
Today, many sexologists see the Kinsey scale as relevant to sexual orientation but not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. They suggest that sexual identity involves at least three different spectra, sexual orientation being only one of them (two others being biological sex and gender identity).
My own experience suggests an additional identity spectrum with a consensual/forced range, operating at least somewhat independently of gender/sex identity.

I also have had fantasies heavy on force and nonconsensual elements since I was very young (see this post in the "scene that got you started" thread), usually but not always with myself as the victim, and for most of my life they involved exclusively females in either role. My fantasies of women range from hugs-and-kisses sweetness at one end through extreme S&M scenarios at the other, but I have never had any interest at all in vanilla sex with other males. In recent years, though, I've found the fantasy of being raped by other males unexpectedly arousing. It took me a while to come to terms with this myself. The excitement of this element isn't driven by sexual desire exactly. My victim fantasies are all about helplessness, the feeling of being absolutely powerless in the hands of someone who I know is going to torture and rape and do perverse things to me that I am completely unable to stop. Having the rapist be another man adds an additional layer of violation for me, a thing that I would struggle against and resist desperately, without even the whisper of I really want this that would be in my mind with a woman doing it. The fact that it is happening to me is the ultimate demonstration of my absolute helplessness, and that element overrides my gender preference and arouses me. It's the kind of fear/desire paradox that plays in many of our rape fantasies, and it is confusing.

That's me, anyway. It might (and probably does) come from a completely different place for you. Maybe you're on a different spot on the Kinsey Scale than you thought, or not. Maybe your fantasy self is getting the payback he deserves for all those girls he's raped in your mind, or not. Who knows. The main thing is that it's fantasy, and needn't have anything to do with real life.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
Chris1911

Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)

I am normally very dom in the bedroom, but I must confess, I have also have fantasies of being raped by 2 or 3 guys. I started fantasizing about it when I read a story about a husband and wife camping and 3 guys took them and raped both of them repeatedly. I must admit I am more bi curious because of it now.
Chris1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:58 PM   #4
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some people just love the dynamic, and aren't tied (heh) to one role or the other in their enjoyment. The idea of nonconsent may be equally thrilling whether victim or perpetrator.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #5
BigButtEliane

BigButtEliane Level 1 (100+)BigButtEliane Level 1 (100+)

Last edited by BigButtEliane; 03-05-2016 at 01:59 AM.
BigButtEliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
doublentendre

doublentendre has initial reputation

I am a female and i have rape fantasies that range from perpetrator or victim, male or female, gay or straight... my biggest fetish is gay rape. sometimes i imagine i'm one of the men and i often wish i had a penis so i could fuck a hot guy in the ass, but that doesn't mean i am transgender, it's just something that turns me on. it's normal to have fantasies, it doesn't change your orientation, nor do you need to choose a box to fit in. labels are just words.
doublentendre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublentendre View Post
I am a female and i have rape fantasies that range from perpetrator or victim, male or female, gay or straight... my biggest fetish is gay rape. sometimes i imagine i'm one of the men and i often wish i had a penis so i could fuck a hot guy in the ass, but that doesn't mean i am transgender, it's just something that turns me on. it's normal to have fantasies, it doesn't change your orientation, nor do you need to choose a box to fit in. labels are just words.
Sort of similar, I am a dominant male in real life but in role play I also enjoy playing a female victim. I think it is because I like to try to think what the female victim is thinking. So far I have role played this with women but am fascinated in the idea of role playing with a male raping me pretending to be a female!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:31 PM   #8
doublentendre

doublentendre has initial reputation

max, u should try getting pegged by a woman with a strap on. i have done that several times and everyone left satisfied.
it's awesome because i was 27 at the time (i'm 29 now) and i'm fat and shy so never get hit on by anyone, even when i was younger. but i got to fuck 2 extremely hot, like movie star hot - way out of my league, 22 year old men. not at the same time, sadly, but hopefully some day. one guy wanted to be dominated and humiliated, and i admit i wasn't a very good domme because he was so good looking i got all nervous and giggly like a high school girl. but we still had fun. the other guy just loves butt play. he says he's been doing it since he was a little kid and has a couple of big dildos he uses. he says he's willing to be fucked by a man just because it feels good. i asked if maybe he was bisexual and he said that no, he's not attracted to men at all, only women, he just loves the way it feels. it made me kind of sad cuz he had no one he could talk to about it, but he said he was really confused about it for a while and thought maybe he was bisexual, but he didn't really like guys and he couldn't tell his girlfriend because she'd think he was gay. poor baby, if he dated me i'd fuck him constantly.

Last edited by doublentendre; 08-31-2014 at 02:34 PM.
doublentendre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:59 AM   #9
Robert78

Robert78 is infamous around these partsRobert78 is infamous around these parts

I just confess with victim girls, I seen & heard about their stories. Feeling so bad to tell their, what they feel
Old 10-11-2014, 10:38 AM   #10
J9anglica

J9anglica has initial reputation

Yeah right. Its quite tough to read and see them & hearing from them about their stories.. May God protect us form such type of things