Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I was raped Real Life

... and still participate on a rape board. I know I'm not the only one as I've had this discussion before. But I really want people who "stumble" upon this board and feel outraged that there are indeed women who get therapy of some sort by being here. I am a rape
victim who is thankful that I have a place to go to where men and women talk about their rape fantasies. I think the men here who talk
about their fantasies are less likely to rape in real life. I may be right or I may be wrong but it's the way I feel. Why? Because I
think the men here who fantasize about rape get to hear how the women feel. They get to play out their fantasies with willing women
and still hear about how bad it would be real life.

Don't get me wrong I'm not "High Fiving" Rape Board and recommending rape victims come here for therapy, I'm just saying that some of us get therapy out of it.

Anyone else?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
NightSpyder

NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm glad that I see a women posting this and not pointing the finger at myself or any other guy here about enjoying the thought and act of rape (fantasy of course.) This site is a way for me to control the demons inside me. I don't believe that I could ever rape anyone, unless it was live action role playing, in which case my partner would be willing. I know I didn't have to explain it, but I just felt the need to.

Carrie, I am sorry that you were raped, and I know that you didn't ask for sympathy, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.
NightSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
smallrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
...I am a rape victim who is thankful that I have a place to go to where men and women TALK about their rape fantasies...
Real rape is a crime that it should NOT be tolerant at all .
I am glad to hear that you have got it over anyway...

Last edited by smallrody; 04-17-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm so sorry to hear what someone did to you, Carrie. You're brave to share it here and it's comforting to others that they aren't alone. I think you're right, it can be a form of therapy, facing and repurposing what you went through.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #5
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Carrie - most men on this board would now have a secondary fantasy of finding the person who raped you in real life (or any other woman) and making them pay for it. Most of us here are in it for the fantasy and roleplay aspects only. And, as NightSpyder has said, a lot of us are here to control the demons inside us. We recognize them for what they are.

Thanks you for trusting us enough to tell us about what happened to you.

There will always be those who do not understand, not because they cannot, but because they choose not. I actually feel sorry for them, because they are losing out on helping others because of their opinions and prejudices. Sad.

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
Fla Force Fantasy Man

Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)

It is not your fault...that is something you I hope can understand....

With that said I have found many women who have been raped have the fantasy of it after...I suspect (I am no means an expert) that it may be therapeutic because when it is a fantasy you are actually in control and have power over the situation when in real life when this horrible act was committed upon you, you did not have that control.

Woman whom I have talked to have told me that...in a fantasy setting they can feel better by reliving it with them in control of the situation even though the fantasy is them being taken against their will they are actually and ultimately in control of the situation.

I tip my hat to you being brave enough to post here. When it is real it is wrong. I hope you find the peace that you seek.

(((hugs)))

FFM
Fla Force Fantasy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the others have stated, I think it is very courageous for you to share what happened with you in real life. It has to be hard to share something so close to yourself.I hope that by posting here it helps you overcome what happened in your real life. That crime it close to home as my wife was raped before I knew her. I lived the nights when she had nightmares about it and what it took to get over it.

I think bad man hit it on the head too - if an of us guys knew of someone that would inflict such pain on someone in real life it would be more than just a fantasy to hunt them down and see what they thought of retribution.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Force Fantasy Man View Post
With that said I have found many women who have been raped have the fantasy of it after...I suspect (I am no means an expert) that it may be therapeutic because when it is a fantasy you are actually in control and have power over the situation when in real life when this horrible act was committed upon you, you did not have that control.

Woman whom I have talked to have told me that...in a fantasy setting they can feel better by reliving it with them in control of the situation even though the fantasy is them being taken against their will they are actually and ultimately in control of the situation.
This.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think a lot of what was said above is true and I should note I've never talked to anyone in my rl about this, no one knows. But I have shared what has happened to me on boards similar to this. I don't post much anymore but there are nights that having a place to come to and talk about this topic is a good thing. I wouldn't suggest it to a rape victim but I also would not be surprised if there are more here.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Fla Force Fantasy Man

Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)

There are some on here whop have come forward. Some have given graphic accounts of what happened to them. (I am NOT asking for that to be clear) But some have offered it. In any situation it is usually a good thing to have a place where one can vent, seek advice, seek ANYONE who will listen even if it is the wrong people. Personally I recommend getting some help from a support group. But that may not work for what works for you.

(((hugs)))

But with that said there are also people on here, as twisted as this place is that do care.
Fla Force Fantasy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:02 AM   #11
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default me too

same here, carrie. i was also raped in real life. i find the board helpful to talk about my feelings.

by the way, my interest/fascination with rape started around puberty, and i wasn't raped until i was in college. so the rape didn't "cause" my interest in the subject. i've sometimes wondered if my internal fascination with rape somehow led to the act. did he somehow sense that in me? guess i will never know the answer to that question.

and please, everybody: i don't need expressions of sympathy. i'm past that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
. . . I am a rape
victim who is thankful that I have a place to go to where men and women talk about their rape fantasies.

Anyone else?
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #12
SedutiveBlonde

SedutiveBlonde has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith View Post
same here, carrie. i was also raped in real life. i find the board helpful to talk about my feelings.

by the way, my interest/fascination with rape started around puberty, and i wasn't raped until i was in college. so the rape didn't "cause" my interest in the subject. i've sometimes wondered if my internal fascination with rape somehow led to the act. did he somehow sense that in me? guess i will never know the answer to that question.

Last edited by SedutiveBlonde; 05-04-2011 at 04:24 AM.
SedutiveBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #13
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith View Post

Wow that's so interesting Judith as I had a similar experience. I've had a facination with FORCE since I was 5 or 6. Not rape because I didn't know what sex was. I would masturbate at that age not having a clue what I was doing only that it felt good. But I thought about force and humiliation. It had nothing to do with a sexual act and the funny thing is I'm too embarrased to tell you what the fantasy was. Odd
Old 05-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Interesting that the idea of being forced was manifesting at such a young age. Makes me sort of wonder when I became 'aroused' by the notion of being forceful w/ a woman. Can't really trace it back to an exact age or event though...

Thanks for sharing Carrie (and others)...very interesting....
finman is offline   Reply With Quote