Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default Rape in south africa

yep, on sunday I'm gonna leave for the motherland that the lethal weapon 2 bad guys are from and toto sung so fondly about. I'm gonna live there for a while, up to 2 months, and then see what I feel about it.

But I have been wondering what sort of action I might get over there. I'm gonna be a rich guy so catching some tail would be no trouble. But I have no idea how liberal they are, or how dirty the girls are.

any ideas on what I should get up to over there?

I know all about the aids stuff, so don't worry.

one board member, who I shall not name, has said I should rape a village girl, because they will just blame it on a black guy.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am afraid you cant rape a village girl in Africa. Ok, depends on which area of Africa you will be, but generally you will be a higher creature to their eyes.
I mean you cant rape the willing.

You will be called "master", the girls will be very very happy to get pregnant by you (mulatto babies have a higher price) and most probably you will find them waiting for you to return home and "play" with them.
And get ready to be asked the most silly questions, most probably they will take no initiative if a white guy is around.

A real dialogue as example:
-Master, the toilet paper is over. What should we do?
-Erm....put a new one?
-Thank you master.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Let me be the first to say "Bring me Riggs!"

Enjoy yourself GOATBOY!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I am afraid you cant rape a village girl in Africa. Ok, depends on which area of Africa you will be, but generally you will be a higher creature to their eyes.
I mean you cant rape the willing.

You will be called "master", the girls will be very very happy to get pregnant by you (mulatto babies have a higher price) and most probably you will find them waiting for you to return home and "play" with them.
And get ready to be asked the most silly questions, most probably they will take no initiative if a white guy is around.

A real dialogue as example:
-Master, the toilet paper is over. What should we do?
-Erm....put a new one?
-Thank you master.

LOL
Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lmao just make sure you dont catch the wrong plane and end up in kenya !!
Old 01-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
clan_hunter

AIDS

"South Africa is currently experiencing one of the most severe AIDS epidemics in the world. By the end of 2005, there were five and a half million people living with HIV in South Africa, and almost 1,000 AIDS deaths occurring every day"

Qoute from http://www.avert.org/aidssouthafrica.htm

Sooooo bascially with a population of 47 million and 5.5 million in 2005 having aids - then one in eight people in sth Africa has Aids, so if you are going around raping girls, take a large pack of condoms
Old 01-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Let me be the first to say "Bring me Riggs!"
I hear you bro. They will get sick of me asking them to say 'DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY'

As for the aids thing. I'm gonna wear two johnnys each time.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #8
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
As for the aids thing. I'm gonna wear two johnnys each time.

And wash your cock in Dettol disinfectant afterwards
Old 01-03-2008, 06:10 PM   #9
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

^Ouch....as a black man I'd love to visit there. Once I've got a few dollars in my pocket and I can afford to take time off work and school, anyway enjoy your stay dude.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #10
itsraylene

itsraylene Level 1 (100+)itsraylene Level 1 (100+)
Default "Jackrolling" in South Africa

Seems like Goatboy may have a lot of competition from the locals in SA. Here's a short article from the London Times about "jackrolling," a common form of gang rape practiced in SA:

The Times August 12, 2005

Where sex crime is 'just a bit of a game'
From Jonathan Clayton in Johannesburg

JACK ROLLING gangs have long terrorised South Africaâ‚„s violent black townships where rape is a daily reality for millions of women.

At the height of jack rolling in the turbulent 1990s, raiding parties would take women and young girls off at gunpoint, even from school playgrounds, or grab them from a bus stop.

They would be kept prisoner in a house or hostel while the men drank beer, played cards, or watched television, occasionally breaking off to rape the victim. The ordeal could last several days.

Most of the rapists regarded it as a leisure activity or ₓjust a bit of a game₝, according to a recent study of male attitudes towards women. Boys as young as 15 said that they thought jack rolling was cool.

The countryâ‚„s HIV-Aids crisis and several well-publicised trials of gang rapists caused the number of incidents to tail off in recent years, with the Government eager to shed its image as a country with one of the worst crime rates in the world. Cases are, however, still reported with alarming frequency.

One anti-rape organisation recently estimated that a woman was raped every 85 seconds in South Africa. Others put it higher but all agree that gang rape accounts for 75 per cent of all cases. The National Institute for Crime Prevention and Rehabilitation estimates that only one in about twenty rapes is reported to police.

An estimated 600 to 1,000 people die every day in South Africa from Aids-related illnesses.

Rose Thamae, who runs a self-help group for girls and women who become HIVpositive because of gang rape, said that rape in the townships still happened every night.

If you would like to see the article on it's own website, here's the link:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...731764,00.html

Raylene

Last edited by itsraylene; 08-21-2022 at 03:27 PM.
itsraylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
itsraylene

itsraylene Level 1 (100+)itsraylene Level 1 (100+)
Default More on "jackrolling" (South African gang rape)

excerpted from:

Gang Rape and the Culture
of Violence in South Africa

by Lloyd Vogelman & Sharon Lewis

The Incidence of Rape in South Africa

Rape is an occurrence which, according to official statistics, occurred approximately 16,000 times annually during the 1980s. By 1992, the official figure for rape was 24,700.4 Unofficially, based on the premise put forward by the National Institute of Crime Rehabilitation that only one in twenty rapes are reported, the figure is about 494,000 a year. This means that on average approximately one thousand three hundred women can be expected to be raped a day in South Africa. If these figures are accepted then the possibility of women being raped during their lifetime becomes increasingly significant.

The Phenomenon of Gang Rape and "Jackrolling"

The gang rape is distinctive, because although it is a situation "in which no brutality, no threat even, would be necessary to subdue the victim",5 sadistic violence occurs on a large scale. This use of excessive force and debasement vividly illustrates that rape is linked to other needs besides sexual gratification.6 A brief description of one gang rape that took place just outside Johannesburg will give the reader some sense of the ruthlessness of this crime:

One night, we saw two women standing at the gate. While we were talking with these two women, these fourteen "ouens" came up. We were all under the influence of liquor and we just decided at the same time that we are going to rape them. The one ran away, so there were about thirteen of us that rape the one woman … . She was very "dead". They fucked her up, blue eyes and all … because she didn't want to take her pants off.7

The word "jackroll" was coined to refer to the forceful abduction of women in black townships by a specific gang called the "Jackrollers" which operated in the years 1987/1988 in the Diepkloof area of Soweto. The original Jackroller gang was made up of a tight network of less than ten associates, and was led by Jeff Brown, who quickly earned the "status" of the most feared man in the township. The most notable practices of the Jackrollers were rape and abduction, car theft and bank robbery. As the abduction of women became fashionable however, anyone who did it could be called a jackroller, and "jackroll" became a commonly used verb in the township vocabulary. The emergence of jackrolling coincided with the increase in township based youth violence and a dramatic rise in youth unemployment.8

There are a number of aspects which make jackrolling different from ordinary rape. Firstly, it is primarily a youth phenomenon. Although rape is committed by males of all ages, jackrolling is committed by people who are still fairly young. Secondly, it is almost always committed in the open, and the rapists do not make attempts to conceal their identity. As a matter of fact, it seems that part of the exercise is to be as public as possible about the offence so as to earn respect. Most incidents of jackroll are committed in places like shebeens (informal township bars), picnic spots, schools, nightclubs and in the streets. Jackroll is often committed by roving gangs of armed youths.

A peculiar characteristic of jackroll is that it is seen as a sport of the tough gangsters. There is in fact a common township saying that: "Jackroll is not a crime it is just a game".9 As one commentator points out: "It has become a male fashion, that is, a popular form of male behaviour indulged in by even young school boys … . The tough and 'manly' jackrollers become their role models."10
itsraylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #12
danny

danny has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to danny

I'll stick to my safe european home...and head east

Enjoy yourself!
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #13
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
AIDS

"South Africa is currently experiencing one of the most severe AIDS epidemics in the world. By the end of 2005, there were five and a half million people living with HIV in South Africa, and almost 1,000 AIDS deaths occurring every day"

Sooooo bascially with a population of 47 million and 5.5 million in 2005 having aids - then one in eight people in sth Africa has Aids, so if you are going around raping girls, take a large pack of condoms
One in four teenaged women in the U.S. have at least one STD, with fifteen percent of that quarter having more than one.... it's bad enough here. It's enough to make a guy want to let his cock reside solely in his pants and not buried shaft deep in some tight cunt. ..... or is it? Haps all rapists will in future require positive identifications and certified clean bills of health. Furthermore, the size of a single Human Immunodeficiency Virus viron is half a micron in size... the pores of a latex condom are one micron in size... not even prophylaxis will save the cocks of this world.

"'Let us always have a vast condom within us to protect the health of our soul amid the filth into which it is plunged." - Gustav Flaubert
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think diplomatic immunity includes rape and the host country can always waive it.

two condoms increases the friction and actually will break easier.

Condoms fail about 20% of the time

Real rapists deserve to get AIDS but sadly that means they will infect anyone else they rape.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Real rapists deserve to get AIDS but sadly that means they will infect anyone else they rape.
Diplomatic immunity only comes into effect if you're a diplomat or ambassador.
It immunizes the diplomat against prosecution for any crime committed, knowingly or unknowingly, which is not criminal in the diplomat's country of origin. Murder and rape are illegal here, so those cannot be waived, even if he were a diplomat or ambassador.
It's simply a method of standardizing international punishment for legal representatives of nations.
On another note,
Rapists deserve to get AIDS?
That's certainly malevolent....
just as malevolent in intent as the act of rape is in its effects.
Way to be hateful. :-)
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 PM   #16
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex
Default More on the subject of "jackrolling"

I wanted to revive discussion on this thread of the South African phenomenon known as "jackrolling". . .

It has now transformed into black on white sexual violence. Here is an excerpt found on the net from someone with an admittedly jaundiced point of view. (Discuss amonst yourselves, pls. )

I'll tell you about another benefit of democracy in South Africa. It's a popular sport among the Blacks of South Africa called "jack rolling." A Black gang will cordon off a whole block in a suburb of Johannesburg, so that no one can go either in or out, and then they will systematically gang-rape every woman and girl inside the cordon. They do this sort of thing in the Black townships all the time, but now that the situation is much more democratic they've extended their sport to White areas. Since 1994 the rape of White women by Blacks in South Africa has soared from almost nothing to the point where no White woman feels safe. A woman is raped by Blacks in South Africa every 83 seconds on the average -- the highest per capita rate in the world -- and the proportion of White women among those raped is continuing to increase.

All too typical is what happened in the home of Leon and Gina Erasmus in early June. While they were sitting at dinner, armed Blacks burst into the house. They tied up Leon and made him watch while they gang-raped 18-year-old Gina, who was nine months pregnant. Also watching was Gina's three-year-old niece. One of the Black rapists shouted to his friends, "Look, every time we do this it gets easier. These Whites are too scared to move." The police in newly democratic South Africa have for all practical purposes given up trying to stop these rapes or catch the rapists. Sometimes Black policemen themselves are rapists.

Soweto is credited as one of the founding places for kwaito, which is a style of hip-hop specific to South Africa.[1] This form of music, which combined many elements of house music, American hip-hop, and traditional African music, became a strong force amongst black South Africans. The spread of Soweto in popular culture worked both ways, as American hip-hop artists Hieroglyphics rap about the terrible conditions and changing social order in their song "Soweto," saying that cowardice has ruled this area, but how now the "gems," or black youth, need to express themselves.[2] This appears to be Hieroglyphics attempt to urge a critical, political version of hip-hop in South Africa.

Soweto is said to be one of the major townships where kwaito and South African hip hop music were formed. These music types are associated with Black South African youth who inhabit the ghettos of Soweto. According to Zine Magubane, kwaito and rap music are, quite intentionally, marketed to Black South African youth between the ages of 14 and 20. Magubane draws many connections to the consumerism patterns of African-American and South African youth. She notes that: “There is a segment of Black South African children who demonstrate many of the consumer characteristics displayed by their American counterparts, and they are therefore definitely worth targeting as primary consumers” (Magubane 220). [3] African-American popular culture, manifested through soft drink ads, NBA stars, movies, and rap music, all seem to influence the consumerism patterns of Black youth in Soweto. In essence, Black South African consumer habits are strongly orientated towards American products. [4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraylene View Post
excerpted from:

Gang Rape and the Culture
of Violence in South Africa

by Lloyd Vogelman & Sharon Lewis

The Incidence of Rape in South Africa

Rape is an occurrence which, according to official statistics, occurred approximately 16,000 times annually during the 1980s. By 1992, the official figure for rape was 24,700.4 Unofficially, based on the premise put forward by the National Institute of Crime Rehabilitation that only one in twenty rapes are reported, the figure is about 494,000 a year. This means that on average approximately one thousand three hundred women can be expected to be raped a day in South Africa. If these figures are accepted then the possibility of women being raped during their lifetime becomes increasingly significant.

The Phenomenon of Gang Rape and "Jackrolling"

The gang rape is distinctive, because although it is a situation "in which no brutality, no threat even, would be necessary to subdue the victim",5 sadistic violence occurs on a large scale. This use of excessive force and debasement vividly illustrates that rape is linked to other needs besides sexual gratification.6 A brief description of one gang rape that took place just outside Johannesburg will give the reader some sense of the ruthlessness of this crime:

One night, we saw two women standing at the gate. While we were talking with these two women, these fourteen "ouens" came up. We were all under the influence of liquor and we just decided at the same time that we are going to rape them. The one ran away, so there were about thirteen of us that rape the one woman … . She was very "dead". They fucked her up, blue eyes and all … because she didn't want to take her pants off.7

The word "jackroll" was coined to refer to the forceful abduction of women in black townships by a specific gang called the "Jackrollers" which operated in the years 1987/1988 in the Diepkloof area of Soweto. The original Jackroller gang was made up of a tight network of less than ten associates, and was led by Jeff Brown, who quickly earned the "status" of the most feared man in the township. The most notable practices of the Jackrollers were rape and abduction, car theft and bank robbery. As the abduction of women became fashionable however, anyone who did it could be called a jackroller, and "jackroll" became a commonly used verb in the township vocabulary. The emergence of jackrolling coincided with the increase in township based youth violence and a dramatic rise in youth unemployment.8

There are a number of aspects which make jackrolling different from ordinary rape. Firstly, it is primarily a youth phenomenon. Although rape is committed by males of all ages, jackrolling is committed by people who are still fairly young. Secondly, it is almost always committed in the open, and the rapists do not make attempts to conceal their identity. As a matter of fact, it seems that part of the exercise is to be as public as possible about the offence so as to earn respect. Most incidents of jackroll are committed in places like shebeens (informal township bars), picnic spots, schools, nightclubs and in the streets. Jackroll is often committed by roving gangs of armed youths.

A peculiar characteristic of jackroll is that it is seen as a sport of the tough gangsters. There is in fact a common township saying that: "Jackroll is not a crime it is just a game".9 As one commentator points out: "It has become a male fashion, that is, a popular form of male behaviour indulged in by even young school boys … . The tough and 'manly' jackrollers become their role models."10
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #17
TearThatass

TearThatass has initial reputation

Well, Apart from the Aids thing, it seems to be great country to live in.

Last edited by TearThatass; 01-09-2010 at 08:47 AM.
TearThatass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fuck 'em at your own peril!

Quote:

AIDS

Clanhunter, this issue is serious, and warrants major attention. Bill & Melinda Gates' Foundation is doing a lot here, but it's really going to take major cultural and (dare I say the word?) MORAL changes in the country. For example, a dangerous myth persists, that intercourse with a virgin can "cure" AIDS.

But the problem may not be as severe as statistics indicate. Many, many diseases are classified as AIDS because there are many other diseases which have symptom overlap with AIDS. All sorts of things mimic the dreaded "wasting" disease. Many village and township lay healthcare workers don't have access to lab services, so just call some "wasting" disease, "AIDS." And, since AIDS gets more funding for both clinical and public health moneys, so many administrators are comfortable with producing exaggerated AIDS statistics, which gets them international $$. (George W Bush, reviled in the US, is a saint to African for directing major US aid for AIDS and general public health projects.*)

All the same, Goatboy--you're in a health and hygienic minefield there. You've been warned!

*An interesting fact "Mainstream Media" would never tell you.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote