Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun
Default Is female clothing designed for rape?

May seem a strange question, but this is a follow up to is a womans body designed for rape. Only in recent times have women on a regular basis started to wear jeans/pants trousers etc, which would give the "prey" some chance of escape (provided they can keep them on), but over the centuries women have worn skirts and dresses. Nice easy access And as sexy as hell if matched with complimentry boots, heels or tights, pantyhose etc. Was this the origional concept of this clothing? To allow men easy access when ever they demanded it?
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
BeautyQueen

BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very interesting view! I don't know if you were aware or not but only recently in Italy was a law overturned that stated: if a woman claiming to be raped was proven to be wearing jeans at the time of the incident; she was lying. Apparently they agreed with the stand-point that jeans gave the woman a fighting chance of escaping and if not successful, she obviously wanted it and the rape story was a guise for easy guilt-free sex.
In medieval times when women were to remain steadfastly chaste until marriage, they still were able to show cleavage with very low cut dresses and bodices that seemed to push everything upright. The skirts were often worn with bustle to make the buttocks look more full and definitely more appealing to men. Why the conundrum? I personally believe it was to entice male suitors to be interested in the woman..More males interested means more choices for the family of the woman to arrange a "smart match". I doubt that in these days the skirt was easy access as women tended to wear layers upon layers of underclothing...
It's my opinion that skirts got shorter and shorter, shirts more low cut and tighter, and underclothes became more skimpy (or even non-existent as is my personal fav...) as a result of simple rebellion and feminism.
However it certainly does benefit you gentlemen now doesn't it!!!
A hot concept if you think that while women were trying to make a statement with feminism that was to be viewed as I can wear what I want I'm not ashamed of anything..They opened themselves up to a whole new world that was waiting the the shadows..
BeautyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=BeautyQueen;410739]
In medieval times when women were to remain steadfastly chaste until marriage, they still were able to show cleavage with very low cut dresses and bodices that seemed to push everything upright. The skirts were often worn with bustle to make the buttocks look more full and definitely more appealing to men. Why the conundrum? I personally believe it was to entice male suitors to be interested in the woman..More males interested means more choices for the family of the woman to arrange a "smart match". I doubt that in these days the skirt was easy access as women tended to wear layers upon layers of underclothing...

I love the way you phrase that Beauty I for one would be happy to have a go! All those layers and the prize of the honeypot at the centre! Just have to hope they werent wearing a chastity belt somewhere under there!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

That's Italy for you.

This is a very nice thought skirt-fun and clearly a lot of the design of modern women's clothing goes into making it look vulnerable (ever seen a nice pleated little skirt in the street on a windy day, guys, and eventually noticed how for some reason it just never blows up?)

Actually, my understanding is that in (Western Christian) history, the "reasoning" for skirts was along the lines of

1) Sex is sinful and a Bad Thing
2) The root of this disgusting evil is the woman's vagina (thanks a bunch, Eve)
3) The vagina is between the legs...
4) ... so if you see the shape of a woman's legs, e.g. in trousers or hose, you'll think about her vagina and be tempted ....
5) ... so best just wrap it all up in a shapeless cover

I suppose the ideal would have been some kind of bag, closed at the bottom, but that would be just a bit too stupid.

Of course, once the pattern was set culturally they could get into showing off the breasts at the same time without thinking about contradiction - women just wear skirts as part of the natural order. Which is where we still are today, really, since you don't see men wearing skirts, although they are presumably quite comfortable and some of these modern girls like to see a nice male leg.

In classical history, respectable Greek and Roman women would dress demurely as well. Not sure about the thinking there, except general patriarchal ownership principles. We think of Athens as the birthplace of democracy and our modern society, but the women were practically invisible in public life, and had to dress with veils and so on if they went out at all. By contrast in Sparta women were notoriously liberated, would have naked athletic contests like the men, speak their minds, run businesses and so on. Hence the beautiful but rather shockingly immoral Helen coming from Sparta, perhaps.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:07 AM   #5
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An ex-girlfriend of mine used to claim that pencil skirts and high heels were invented by men to make it harder for women to run away. A thought that deliciously crosses my mind every time I see an attractive women wearing them.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
Skirt-fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
An ex-girlfriend of mine used to claim that pencil skirts and high heels were invented by men to make it harder for women to run away. A thought that deliciously crosses my mind every time I see an attractive women wearing them.
I like your thinking!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is my understanding that trousers/pants came from the German principalities in the early medieval ("Dark") ages, shortly after the fall of the Roman Empire. Most ancient and primitive cultures tend to have open/wrap garments of some kind, such as the short, simple wrap of the ancient Egyptians to the more elaborate wrap-and-drape of the Roman toga.

I'm at a loss to explain why the divided garment (trouser) came to be a masculine garment and the open (skirted) one female in Western culture. Horse riding may have been a factor, but that's just a guess.

Skirt-Fun, you show yourself, again, to be my kindred spirit! I see you found my old threat, "Skirts Up!" and bumped it with fresh posts. I'm not at all surprised that so many guys, and some of the ladies here, find that a certain amount of apparel, especially a skirt, dress, or gown pushed up, has an intrinsic, even mystical, sexual appeal.

prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Designed for rape.. I dunno

Designed to be sexy as hell and get me rock hard as I am ripping it off some poor vic.. damm skippy!!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #9
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

Sure.... Skirts, heels, pantyhose, tight tops.... all are designed to enhance the beauty of the women (and they damn well know it themselves). And when you display yourself you shouldn't be suprised if a perv would wanna rape them.... So in a way, I agree.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts
Default Well...

what about those catsuits with zips that go all round the nether region? Designed for sex in the toilets -which means rape in the alley (or by the tradesman's entrance!) is also made easier.
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Men can't undo bras.........

the end

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
BeautyQueen

BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the heck men are you playing with PF? LOL get yourself some new playmates! Mine can take off a front or back closure in under 2 seconds one handed.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #13
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Undo a bra? So much more fun when they just rip it off of you!! That goes for panties too. When I know its going to be a fun night, I always make sure I am wearing undies I know I am not going to miss (actually... that goes for shirts too...)
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:08 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Which is why nasty men carry knives little girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post

the end

x

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #15
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm just thinking of the clothes a woman might be wearing....

A skirt - perfect. All I have to do is spread her legs.

Panties - just the right amount of resistance for me as I tear them. And no other bothersome clothing to get in the way.

A blouse - also perfect. Buttons provide little resistance and no protection.

A bra - who cares if I can't undo it. All I have to do is push it up out of the way.

Jeans - the idea of cutting off a pair of very tight jeans would just make it all the more fun.

All in all, seems to me that clothing was designed especially for me to have my way with any woman I wanted.

Remember - over the years most of the clothing designers are men. Something to keep in mind
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the words of The Godfather: "Man built the angle grinder, to cut through the chastity belt, this is a mans world...."

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post

the end

x
Thats why we carry knives....
Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Also exciting is the sensation of the bra's (rear) /hooks bending apart when pulled from the front. With a knife, the girl is very aware of imminent in close proximity. But just pulling it hard, she gets to know that you have a certain amount of strength.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyQueen View Post
Very interesting view! I don't know if you were aware or not but only recently in Italy was a law overturned that stated: if a woman claiming to be raped was proven to be wearing jeans at the time of the incident; she was lying.....
The Italians have traditionally had odd attitudes towards rape. At one time it was accepted for a man to force himself on a woman and then propose marriage.
I remember a serious gang rape in the late 70s when a Judge at the trial of the rapists made a flippant remark about how it was traditional for men to force themselves on women. It caused a storm of protest and started a change in Italian laws and attitudes.
The actual rape case itself was serious. I can't remember all the details, but it was a young girl (12, 14 or maybe 15YO) who was gangraped by about 10 teenagers. One or two adults came along who could have helped the girl, but they joined in the rape. Under those circumstances, the Judge was an idiot to say what he did.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #20
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

since most women's clothing seems to be designed by guys, i'm betting the idea is to make our outfits as rape-friendly as possible! think about it - skirts, thigh-high stockings, front-snap bras all make us accessible to the clumsiest of rapists. even if i could wear high heels for more than five minutes without taking them off and carrying them, i'd never be able to outrun even the most out-of-shape attacker. thong panties are barely there and are easily pushed aside. jeans, shorts and tops are designed to show our curves and make guys want to fuck us silly. not that i'm complaining...