Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01
Default Bad cab

It's my first story, write in english the character of the victim is a 19 years old virgin, who tease men but want to mary with young, good look, rich man, the character of her is give me to toxicbeauty, thanks to her. I like to read your appreciation

Since weeks I see a young woman who tease a lot of men but she never inetrested by them I keep
her under surveillance And I see she only speak with the rich man this bitch have money but she
wants probably more and not old rich man, young cute rich man she want all. She think men are
just for serve her the poor than me don't exist for her she use her body like a weapons, I can play
this game too.

One evening she goed in nightclub for drinks and teases she takes a cab, but this evening the cab's
driver it's me, she have a sexy dress and she say to me the name and adress of the nightclub, no
hello, no nothing very scornful.

I begin to drive but not to the club in the moment she says "Driver it's not the way, you're an idiot
I'll be in late, you can forget your tips" I smile and answer "Don't worry Bella I'm in the good way
for have my tips in natural way". When she heard her name she is unbelievable she try to open the
doors but they are lock she is trap, tears begin to flow
"-Mister, please I give you all my money just don't hurt me please
-Bella i'll learn you money don't make all and don't cry if you cry now what do you do after?" and I
laught when see fear appear on her face.

We arrive in a dark side of the city I get of the vehicle and take a knife I go open to my guest with
the knife visible but she is in the other side of the cab and want not go out. I catch her hair and put
the knife oh her throat "please Mister take my money and let me go please", She give me her
handbag but I throw it on the floor "Your money is now for homeless, me I want something else.
You call me mister now incredible where your scornful for the poor?", she sob and don't answer.

I bring her on an abandonned basement and tie her on a wall i begin to cut the top of her dress with
my knife whe she scream" No, stop let me go, mercy sir, please mercy don't rape me i'm a virgin"

When the top of her dress are open her breast appears.
"- No bra you are really a whore or a tease but I have respect for whore not for tease, you need a
good fuck
-no fuck please mister, don't rape me
-no rape ok I just torture you and kill you slowly
-No mister please don't hurt me, don't kill me"

I laught and I light on a cigarillo and begin to smoke and look her cry, woman always more
beautiful when she cry. I approach the cigarillo of her niple "No mister please, please take pity on
me, I am a good girl" I don't answer and press the cigarillo on her niple she screams
"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and I burn after the others, she screams again and sob after I burn niples 3
or 4 times her legs fall but she hang by the hand tie to the wall.
"-Please mister stop hurt me, I would do anything you want
-You don't think what I want is your pain rich girl slut" And I leech her tears

untie her hands and she falls on the floor "please mister, please don't hurt me more, I'm a good girl
please" and she cry in the same time, I kick her in the stomach and say "A good girl you are one of
the worst slut I never see".

During she try to breathe i go in the refrigerator
to take the bottle of champagne and come back near my victim "My dear Bella I know you like
Champagne so take for your pleasure" I open the bottle and I washed her down with iced
champagne sticky remains of her clothing on her sexy body and make her scream again.

"You don't like too bad but don't worry I have an other way for fun with a champagne bottle" and I
laught.

I begin to pull up the down of her dress, see more and more of her beautiful legs and finish by see
the thongs
"-you like tease the man with that, no bra, a thong, you are sure to not be a whore?
- Yes mister i'm a virgin mister, please I don't want lose my virginity with a rape
- you have no understand it's a botle of champagne who broke your cherry, you like luxury, luxury
like you
-No don't make that" and she repeat no to become hysterical.

I take the bottle but I can't penetrate her with because she struggle too so i take my belt and i whip
her on the ass pain petrificate her and she don't move juste cry in repeat "no, please, no please"
when I become to insert the bottle in her dry pussy she screams at the death I force and she move
again but too late now she can't escape at the lost of her virginity by a simple object she screams but
it's incomprehensible, I make more dechirure and finally bottle full her, she don't move now just cry
face on the floor.

I put her on the back, she looks me but don't see me lost in her pain, her cheeks is wet of her tears,
the bottle of champagne is still in her pussy, her sexy dress is more than a rag around his size. I slap
her and she comes in the reality;

"-Please sir Don't hurt me more, please I'll die if you continue.
- Now I'm "sir" good you learn respect cocktease, you win a reward, I stop torture you if you give
me a blowjob
-No sir please it's dirty I can't and I don't know I never do before"

I don't answer and take little metal edges and plunge one in her nipples, with the recent burn pain is
horrible and she beg me to stop but I continue and plunge in different part of her body when she
screams
"Stop please i give you a blowjob but stop, pity"

"-never suck a cock before?
-no sir but I can, don't hurt me more please
-I make your trainning before"

I take the champagne bottle of her pussy, it is cover of her virginal blood, when she see that she
becomes hysterical she cry and screams incomprehensible sounds, I slap her and she is more calm I
say:

"- Suck this bottle for your training bitch.
-No please it's blood on it i can't do that.
-it's your blood, on if you don't do I cut yours niples"

She begin to suck the bottle, to suck her own virginal blood, after few minutes bottle are clean and I
say:
"Ok now you make that mith my dick and don't forget if you bite me you die slowly"

I put my dick on her mouth she don't resist but she is not really active, "more active bitch, use your
tongue", tears appears again but she do what I say and the blowjob becomes better "good job I think
you are make for that, now put my balls in your mouth and suck it"; She is broken because she do
without beg. It is very pleasefull i put my dick on her mouth pull her hair and oblige her head to
move fast she says
"-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Your mother never says don't talk with the full mouth, you are good I'll cum and you swallow all if
you want survive
-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
i push my dick completely in her mouth and I cum, she have very difficult but she arrive to
swallow. When i have finish she fall prostrate on the floor and sob slowly.
"Sir I do all you want and you have what you want please let me go now"
I catch her hair, make her scream and drag her on the wall where I li her again.

"it's not finish my dear Bella look that" and I show her a bare wire her scream are more stronger i
ever heard

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I put electricity on the wire and approach it to her, she try to escape to the menace but she lie and
they are no way, I put the wire on her navel and she schock and she screams her screams is so
pleasuff, I continue with her breast and her throat her screams are more and more erotic and quickly
I have a new erection finally I put the wire on her clito she screams and pass out.

I cut electricity and lie off her, she fall on the floor, I wait a few she open her beautiful eyes and
they become more beautiful when after see my erection fears come in her eyes

"-please mister no more i can't support, please I beg you, I implore you stop it.
- before i want to fuck your ass bitch
-You don't make that tou are too big you will kill me.
-Maybe but it's not a problem for me" And I slap her

She continue to beg weakly "please sir dont do that, please, please..." But I don't listen her and
begin tho force her ass of course it to little but I force, she screams stronger and stronger but not
articular just screams of pain, Finally I enter a few blood on my dick and began to fuck her really
hard, she screams and sob hystericly, after few minutes I go off her ass, pull her hair and put her on
the back

"-Now I want your pussy slut and I will cum inside
- No sir please i don't want to be pregnant
-Not my fault if you are too stupid for take the pills, bitch. You make abort not my problem.
-Sir please i'm against abort i can't never make that, please don't cum in me
-So if it's your choice if you are pregnant you will be the mother of my child Bella"

After that I kick her stomach and go on her and begin to penetrate her pussy.

Her pussy is very tight but after the bottle and the blood of her cherry lubrificate her, she screams
and close her eyes, I slap her "look me, Whore, when I fuck you" She open her eyes and I have an
idea. I put my hand hand on her throat and begin to strangle her she try to speak but just say a weak
"no..." and her hand try to free her throat but i tight more and she begin to lack of air and her face
change of color by a reaction of her body her pussy become more tight and pleasure is more great. I
continue to strangle her when I cum she struggle always for breathe but she now very red and her
tongue begin to go off her mouth, but I stop after my cum, when she can breathe again, she cry, she
cough, she spit when finally she can breath normally she ask:
"-Please sir you have make all you want with me, please now let me go.
- I let you go but before I must take a trophy on my prey."
And I go near her with a knife she screams:"Don't kill me please, I don't tell to noone, please I don't
want to die"

"I don't kill you, just take a souvenir of this night" i cut the rest of dress ans she look relieve but I
say
"-No that it's not your dress I want my souvenir is your nipples.
-No you can't do that, you can't please no"
i kick her on stomach and after with my left hand I take one of her nipples and cut.
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
I take the others and I cut too but she don't scream just pass out.

I take her and put her int the cab's trunk and drive on her home and put her on the garbage of her
house and drive out. Bella is found the morning by her roomate Martha.

She was really schock and make and nervous breakdown after that sure to be pregnant since 4
month after she accept the doctor's conclusion, she is not pregnant, and become better despite the
amputation of his nipples. 2 Years after she make shopping and she is good, never can have a
boyfriend after but she is good when she see me, I smile to her and she pissed above and pass out.
When she wake up in a infirmary she is histerical and she must to go in a asylum since a lot of
years; and whe go out in 30 years old she never always go out of her house.

The end
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:13 AM   #2
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

I know for english, My english is not perfect, but i'm gald you like the ideas and story
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
dulganhawak

dulganhawak has initial reputation

Nice story keep up the good work
dulganhawak is offline   Reply With Quote