Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #21
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default i think you may be right

i mean really, how else do you explain skirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirt-fun View Post
. . . over the centuries women have worn skirts and dresses. Nice easy access . . . Was this the origional concept of this clothing? To allow men easy access when ever they demanded it?
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #22
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
since most women's clothing seems to be designed by guys, i'm betting the idea is to make our outfits as rape-friendly as possible! think about it - skirts, thigh-high stockings, front-snap bras all make us accessible to the clumsiest of rapists. even if i could wear high heels for more than five minutes without taking them off and carrying them, i'd never be able to outrun even the most out-of-shape attacker. thong panties are barely there and are easily pushed aside. jeans, shorts and tops are designed to show our curves and make guys want to fuck us silly. not that i'm complaining...
Now that is a fair point Roxy.
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #23
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yeah, I would say it is. I mean, aside from my rape fetish, I also have a specific fetish that involves women wearing sandals. If I see a woman wearing nice sandals (especially strappy ones), it triggers a feeling of wanted to bang them...Maybe it's connected.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote