Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2007, 02:04 AM   #121
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right now i was more scared of his words and threats then what i was of the possibilities of how he was going to rape me again. I had so much to live for and being here made me realise it even more.

Deciding then and there i was going to let him have his fun so i could go, in my mind i was thinking that since he stopped calling me his toy and also hadnt made me start calling him anything that he was going to be finished with me soon and i would be able to leave.

My body starts shaking from the cold table, and praying for him to just get it over and done with as i knew i wasnt going to be getting away without the key to the cuffs or the combination to the chain around my neck that was holding me prisoner here at his will.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:15 AM   #122
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

He still stood there watching her rest against the table bent over. He was in no hurry right now to finish her. The fear she must be feeling unsure if she would be let go safely or not had to be high. How could she not think about how fragile her chances of living right now were, chained up like she was.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:26 AM   #123
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i stand there bent over the table, unsure of he is still there or not, but i am not about to look up incase he is and he thinks i am up to something sinister. I just stay still bent over the table and not moving from my spot.

"I promise i wont try and hurt you or run again, just please let me live " his words from earlier still in my mind
Old 01-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #124
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"We'll just see about that." He was behind her then and her legs were released from the spreader bar as she stood there bent over the table. Restraining them once more with a foot of chain to allow her some movement he then backed up again.

"Get over here and suck my dick. Bite me and you're dead. No hands, no teeth. Just your lips and the back of your throat."

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-09-2007, 05:24 PM   #125
my dark side
Banned

I decide not to push my luck right now, so i will do as he wants till he calms down a bit. As i not my head in agreement i hop up from the table and walk over to him, i kneel on my legs with my cuffed hands to each side of my body as best they will go and keep them there.

I look up at him with pleading eyes hoping that since he is seeing my compliance his thoughts of killing me are no longer in his mind, as i open my mouth and await his move to thove himself in me, praying that he doesnt test me again anyway.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:15 PM   #126
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Tilting his head down so his eyes meet hers, a serious and dangerous look in his eyes.

"It better be good and if you so much as think about trying something..." Reaching down and taking his cock into his hand, he lifts it up to her mouth and pushes it in. Using his other hand to sink into her hair, keeping her from pulling away, he begins to fuck her mouth.

Old 01-10-2007, 03:22 AM   #127
my dark side
Banned

My fear was growing that he was goign to get rid of me once he had his fun. Im not game enough to try anything at this point in time, i thought as i closed my eyes to try and forget the image of his glaring eyes. His look still burnt into my mind as i feel him deep in my throat as i gag with each thrust. Making sure not to anger him anymore i dont fight it or cry out. Making sure my hands did not move at all the whole time.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:37 AM   #128
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh yeah. There we go." A low moan escaped as his thick round head slid into the back of her throat and held there a moment. Everytime she gagged and tightened around the head of his shaft it made him groan out. The pre-cum was already starting to drip out of his shaft and into her mouth as she did a very good job of obeying.

"Don't stop." He moaned out as he pulled his shaft slowly out of her mouth and then pushed it back in deep, using the hold on the back of her head to sink his head in far down her throat.

Several more thrusts and that's all it took. When he was deep in her mouth, his head pushed against her throat he started to cum, his hot seed shooting down her throat and into her mouth. Forcing her to swallow or choke on it.

Old 01-10-2007, 05:05 AM   #129
my dark side
Banned

Choking on his dick as i feel his cum sliding down my throat and into my mouth, forcing me to swollow what was in my throat.When i had finished swollowing me slid his dick out of my mouth and slied at me, "see that wasnt so hard was it" his words evil and without feeling.

Still on my knees i look up at him and then i lean forward at his feet and spit out what was left in my mouth all over his feet. " you are not worthy enough for me swollow anything that comes from you."
Old 01-10-2007, 05:10 AM   #130
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"You fucking bitch." Snarling, he reached out his arm and took a chunk of her hair and yanked her forward; causing her to fall on her face when he let her hair go. He dropped on to of her then, sitting on her back and pinning her to the ground.

Facing her lower half, he began to bring his hand down on her ass hard, spanking her violently. He felt her struggle under her, the screams and cries as he stung her ass over and over again.

Old 01-10-2007, 05:17 AM   #131
my dark side
Banned

"Get off me" thrashing around as his hand came down again. "I told you i wouldnt struggle while you were in my mouth and i kept my word" my voice gaining more brave as i spoke.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:23 AM   #132
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"You don't ever fucking spit out my cum." He yelled out as his hand came down on her ass one more time. Jumping up off her quickly then, he yanked her up partially and dragged her over the table. Reaching down while she struggled he picked her up off the ground and threw her on the table and onto her back.

Fighting with her the entire way he had to shove and push her until he got her arms chained and secured to the table so they were stretched out over head.

While she kicked and spun around to try and get free, he continuosly yanked at her legs until he finally pulled them down and stretched them spread eagle as he chained them to to the table. Leaving her then struggling but chained to the table spread eagle.

"Bitch I'm gonna make you scream."

Old 01-10-2007, 06:03 AM   #133
my dark side
Banned

"dont, stop it, let me go" streatched unable to move as im chained down to the table. "Please, let me go" "i did what you said, i didnt try adn stop you before and i did it how you wanted."

His words haunted me from the past with what he had put me through already, what was his plans now.My mind a mess with all the horrid thoughts of what he could do.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:08 AM   #134
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Shut your mouth!" He shouted out as he disappeared from her view. The sound of things moving around in the cabinets could be heard, but out of sight from her.

She tried the entire time to convince him that she obeyed him and should be spared. Ignoring all of her pleas he returned with several items and dropped them on the table beside her. Taking the cruel nipple clamps first, he leaned over and snapped them onto each of her nipples and tightened them quite hard.

Once they were screwed tight into place, the firm little buds starting to swell up from the pain, he took his hand and smacked her breasts. The sting of the clamps being made worse.

Old 01-10-2007, 06:25 AM   #135
my dark side
Banned

I let out a scream cause of the amount of pain i am in. "Fucking let me go, i have done all you have asked, you cant keep me here anymore, i dont belong to you and i dont owe you anything, you have no right to keep me here"

Trying to move and struggle to see what he has got, but in my mind hoping he will release me before using anything else on me.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:21 AM   #136
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I fucking own you." He slapped her breast again, the sting of the clamp jolting through her body. Her nipples swollen and pain stricken from the tight clamps. When she got mouthy again he brought a small leather whip across her tit hard, leaving a red line across her plump round breast.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:31 AM   #137
my dark side
Banned

Screaming from the pain for the whip as well as the clamp on my nipple. "you dont own me, I belong to no one" My voice less convincing then before, but i still have to speak my peice.

"What are you going to do with me" if he wont let me go i have to at least know what is in store for me untill i can find a way out of these chains.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #138
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I'm going to fuck you." The whip came down across her abdomen then, sharp and painful.

"I'm going to beat you." The whip came down over her thigh then.

"I'm going to make you cry." The whip came down over her ankle.

"And I'm going to make you scream." The whip then came down across her crotch.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:09 AM   #139
my dark side
Banned

"o god, please stop it, please" my begging starts to fade into crying mumbled words." Please il let you do one thing to me without fighting if you want, just please stop whipping me".

I knew i had to do something, i was afraid of what he would start to do next.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:36 AM   #140
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I will do as I please Toy." He brought the whip down along her crotch again, the leather snapping violently across her feminine folds. The look of amusement and enjoyment was etched onto his face as he watched her react to the torture and pain.