Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 04:51 AM   #61
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shake my head to say no, and i push it out of my reach and under the bed.I can feel his pre juice on me and it sickens me, i have to do what i can to stop him from gettin his way.

Without letting him see me i slowly reach my hand up to my mouth and causiosly remove my gag, once its out of my mouth safely i fill my lungs with air and let otu the loudest yell i think i have ever acheived "HELP ME" as doing so i fling the undies under the bed and out of my reach as well
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:54 AM   #62
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"Now you did it." He growls out as he roughly spits on her ass, that bit of saliva is all she gets before he pushes his thick shaft into her tight little ass. Slow going at first, the head being forced into the tiny space.

Once it's in though he drives his shaft balls deep. While his cock is impaling her tight hole he moans out in excitement and reaches out to get a thick clump of her hair. With a firm hold he yanks her head back, making it tougher for her to scream and easier to drive his shaft into her.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:02 AM   #63
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pain his dry shaft is causing is unbearable, and the pre cum juices and the spit did nothing to help lube it up. With my head at the angle it is its hard to get a good breath and with him thrusting away inside me its pushin out more air then i am getting in.

"Please stop it hurts" " I cant handle it my body cant take anymore of this right now " you can hear my breathing getting shallower and my body giving off less resistance. but you dont let up, even with all the pain i can feel your dick throbbing hard now and i know what is to come but i am praying it doesnt happen even the thought of you cumming in by ass makes me so sick.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #64
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh it'll take more Toy. Much more." He says as he rams his thick shaft into her tight hole over and over. The streatching he's doing to it a horrible painful tearing feeling. Another rough tug of her hair gives her head sudden jolt back when his cock sinks balls deep into her again, the thick round sack hitting her swollen clit each time he thrusts into her.

"Oh fuck yeah. I'm gonna fucking cum soon right in this tight ass."

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-06-2007, 05:20 AM   #65
my dark side
Banned

Right now i am wishing that i had the dildo back in me with him thrusting it hard into me as that pain was nothing compaired to the pain i am feeling now. The last thing i hear before falling limp from the intence pain that my body just cant handle , was him saying abou going to cum in my ass.

I can feel his still but i cant hear or see and i dont know my surroundings right now, im in a strange sort of mid spot between concousness and unconciousness, unfortunatly for me my body doesnt fully go limp so he is still abel to enjoy his so called fun for now
Old 01-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #66
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh fuck." He growls out as his cock slams into her tight little hole once again. That's all it took though, the build up was so great. Holding her there, his tight grip on her hips though it was obvious she had lost the fight already, he begins shooting his hot seed into her ass. Filling her bowels with his cum as his cock convulses wildly within her.

Once he's finished loosing his load into her, he pulls out slowly and then lets his grip on her hips go as he backs away.

Looking at her limp body he grins and then reaches under the bed for the dildo she had pushed away. Retrieving it quickly he forces her over onto her back and pushes the cruel toy deep into her cunt once more.

Fucking her with that toy and watching as she begins to completely loose consciousness from the torture.

Old 01-06-2007, 05:40 AM   #67
my dark side
Banned

I was consious enough to feel him unload himself in my ass, i feel him remove himself from and i am happy, thinking that he has done what he came to do and now he will leave me here and leave my house now. I feel him flip me over and then the familiar pain returns again as he thrusts the dildo as deep and as hard as he can inside me again.

The state that i was already in by the brutal attack on my ass had made me so weak that i was almost unconcious, and this most recent show of my boundries has now fully knocked me into a state of full unconciousness.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #68
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Watching her loose complete consciousness was exciting, the rush of adrenaline as her body just gave up was wonderful. Leaving the dreaded dildo inside of her he stood up and began prepairing things for what was to come. His first order of business was redressing himself after a quick wash in her sink. Listening carefully the entire time for any hint of movement he checked on her after he was dressed again.

She was still passed out on the floor where he had left her. He had to act quickly now. Searching her house for what he needed he found it all as would be expected.

The rope he found was used to lash her wrists together behind her back. It was wrapped around her wrists a dozen times in a corkscrew pattern that ran up her wrists for two to three inches before being tied off with several very strong knots.

Her ankles were bound in the same manner, a three inch corkscrew type winding and then tied off nice and securely. Her closed legs kept the dildo deep inside of her and to be sure it stayed he wrapped the rope around her thighs several times to prevent the cruel toy from escaping.

One of the pairs of panties were retrieved from where they had been left and with a little work they were pushed back into her mouth and a large piece of duct tape was put over her pretty little mouth to keep her from making any unwanted noise.

The last step was to get her out of there and to a more suitable location. That would be the toughest part of all.

Leaving her there in the bedroom he moved quickly. Leaving the house, he opened up the garage on his way out and retrieved his car that was parked several houses down. Her double garage and equally wide driveway made things a little bit easier. Backing the vehicle right up into her garage he then shut the door to conceal the next bout of actions. It was late enough that most would no one would see what was happening.

As he returned to the bedroom to gather her up he saw her beginning to come around slowly. She moved as if in a daze, not yet fully aware of her situation.

He had hoped to get her away from the house before she came around but he had gotten plenty of time to work with. Quickly he moved to her, reaching out to lift her up from the ground.

"Time to go now Toy."

Old 01-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #69
my dark side
Banned

Still not fully aware of what is happening around me exactly, i try to move but i find my arms and legs both bound tight and i cant even twist them to try and loosen the ropes. Then i now notice that pain again and this time i can feel that its not going to go away for a while as i can feel my legs and thighs bout tight so the dildo doesnt even budge a mm.

I cant remember what happened but i think to myself i must have passed out for a long period of time for him to be able to do all this to me.I am now in his arms as he is walking towards my garage. The way he has got me as he carries me, my thights are moving slightly back and forward causeing my skin to catch on the control to the dildo causing it to turn on and off with the movements. As it turns on i let out a painful moan as the thing vibrates around inside me causing even more pain then normal from it, then to my relief my thighs move again and its off once more
Old 01-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #70
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Just before her muffled cry came out he felt the vibrations in his shoulder as the device between her legs got jarred on. A cruel laugh rolled out as he thought about how that must have surprised her and driven the pain deeper.

She appeared to dread the toy between her legs as if it were the anti-christ yet she still had it in her drawer. What she was doing with it there was a puzzle to him.

He reached the door to the garage and quickly opened it, as he moved down the stairs with her she shifted in his grip a little. That was enough to turn the device on once again, the dildo bringing more pain to her abused body again.

The laugh rolled out once again as her muffled cries were drowned out by the panties in her mouth. Her attempt to struggle free of the pain only making it that much more worse.

His trunk already open and completely empty, leaving plenty of room for her beautiful body. He dropped her roughly into the carpeted trunk. His eyes roaming her restrained body as she squirmed from the still turned on dildo. The pain and fear in her eyes was like a drug, it was hard to pull his gaze away.

Before he did though he reached down and with a little maneuvering he turned the dildo's power up a notch or two, leaving it on as he backed away. It would take some work on her part to twist it off.

"Enjoy the ride Toy, you're going to your new home." The cruel dark grin on his face was the last thing she saw before he slammed the trunk shut and left her in darkness with her cruel toy.

Opening the garage door, he then quickly got in his car and started up the engine. Letting it warm up only a moment he pulled it out of the garage, put the car in park and then shut the garage door. He could hear her squirming and moving around in the trunk, trying to stop the torture.

Her noise wouldn't cause much of a problem during the trip, the engine would drown it out once they got going.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #71
my dark side
Banned

My body swirming in pain caused by the dildo that was held as deep inside me as it would go by her legs tight tight around it while it vibrated inside me at the same time. My eyes fixed on the area that his cold eyes had been starting at me as he turned up the power on her ' torture device' and let an evil grin spread across his face. That image still implaned in my view as i squirm and try to twist to turn the vibrating off but to avail. Im so tightly bound that i can not move and inch aprt from the rocking about from the turns and bumps in the road as he drives somewhere. Since i am in the boot i can only guess where he is taking me and what he meant by going to a new house.All i can do for now is lay here and wait for the boot to open
Old 01-06-2007, 09:17 AM   #72
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The trip a long one out to the rural suburbs where land was plentiful and neighbors not close. He could hear her moving around the entire time, the muffled cries as the constant torture of the vibrator driving her wild.

With a push of a button after pulling into the gravel driveway, he pulled straight into the open garage. The door was then shut again with another push of the button and the engine killed.

Slipping out of the car he went and unlocked the door to the house before returning to the car and the trunk.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #73
my dark side
Banned

It felt like i was in the trunk forever without hearing any sounds that would help me to know we were reaching his place of destination. Suddenly the car began to slow then stop and i heard a 'beep' then the car moved again slowly then i heard anotheer 'beep' and the engine was turned off. Finally i thought aiting and expecting the boot to fly open but i heard his door open and close and then nothing for a while, i started to freak that he was going to just leave me then when the boot suddenly raised and i saw him standing there with that same smirk on his face as when he put me in here. My eyes red from all the crying from the pain of the dildo, i was releived in a way as i thought that he only kept it turned on to ensure i know i had no power while he wasnt around and i was expecting and hoping that he was goign to turn it off before reashing in and grabbing me
Old 01-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #74
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

His eyes roamed her bound body after opening the trunk, he took in the sight of her red blood shot eyes. She looked so hurt that it turned him on. He could hear the giant toy between her legs still running and licked his lips slowly.

"Toy's in a world of suffering. Isn't she?" He asked with a strong condescending tone as he stood there watching her. Making no move to retrieve he just yet or save her from the torture.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #75
my dark side
Banned

I look at him,my eyes pleading him to give me mercy. My body has never gone through anything like this and i have lost track of how long i have been in constant tourture for now.

I start to cry again as his eyes are telling me that he is enjoying this too much to stop my suffering. Since he likes seeing the pain and suffering i am going though and seeing it turn him on i do all i can at this point in time and that is to close my eyes and shift so my back is now facing him. That way he cant see my agony.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #76
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Defiant at every turn." He says while reaching into pull her out of the trunk. Wrapping hisstrong arms around her, she's lifted from the trunk and tossed back over his shoulder.

The dildo still humming deep inside her, he reaches out and slams the trunk shut. He moves then, carrying her towards the door to the house. Slipping in with her, they start right down the stairs to the basment.

Partly finished off, with large comfy chairs and sofas, he carries her past all of that. Through another door and they are in a more plain and forbidding section of the basement. With chains and restraints hanging from ceilings and walls, the place looks like a dungeon.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:57 AM   #77
my dark side
Banned

Draped over his sholder i can only see things as i am taken past them. I feel him stop, unable to see where we are untill be drops me on the floor. As i land in a sort of seated position the dildo is forced even further into and my whole body hits the ground under the pain of it, so i dont notice the surroundings instantly. Once i get my thoughts back on track, my eyes open at the sight i am looking straight at, there is every thing here that makes me shake in horror at the thought of it being used. What the hell does he have planned for me now, that is the only thought now in my mind, even for a breif couple of moment the pain from the dildo dissapeared as i eyed everything around me
Old 01-06-2007, 10:05 AM   #78
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The room, well used in the past, was to become her new home until he grew tired of her. The chains and restraints were only the beginning of what filled the room. Shelves and tables full of toys: dildo's, clamps, whips, paddles, gags, knives, needles, candles, and other medieval looking devices from the pear of anguish to torture racks.

"Hope you like your new home Toy." He said as he reached towards her face. Taking an edge of the tape over her mouth in his grip he gave it a good yank free. The strong bond of the duct tape tore off her face violently. The panties still shoved in her mouth left her still gagged for the moment.

Old 01-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #79
my dark side
Banned

"Argh" my scream still muffled by the gag.
what did he mean my my new home, there is no way i was going to stay here, at my fist chance i knew i wound be out of here. I start struggling hard again to try and free myself from my bindings but cause i have been like this for a while now my arms and legs are falling asleep so i dont get much movement out of them anyway.

I do manage to get my tounge to force the gag out of my mouth. " HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME AGAINST MY WILL AND CALMLY TELL ME THAT THIS IS TO BE MY NEW HOME, IM NOT STAYING HERE AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH YOU" i couldnt beleive how much yelling i was capable of at this point in time but i managed it and all i cna do is wait for his reaction, but by the look on his face he wasnt expecting that
Old 01-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #80
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Scream away Toy. There's no one within any decent distance to hear you." He said quickly. She still sat there on the floor, restrained by both ankles and wrists as well as the rope still wrapped tight around her waist to keep the vibrating dildo in place.

If she tried to get up, she'd fall over. Crawling away right now wouldn't do well at all with her arms behind her back like they were.

"You have no choice Toy, but to stay. You're mine now until I tire of you. Enjoying that dildo shoved up your cunt?"